[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i ignore my sadness to go to the gym? Im a guy who been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1449241585396.jpg (9KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
1449241585396.jpg
9KB, 237x213px
How can i ignore my sadness to go to the gym?
Im a guy who been lifting for years, but this weekend my gf broke with me, how do you guys cope with bad feelings and motivate yourself to go to the gym, even when feeling like shit?
>>
>>35170126
Deal with your problems like a man by tunneling your emotions into lifting so you don't have to confront them.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
You know you could just let today slide, maybe tomorrow and the even the rest of the week of you need it. I mean the holidays are coming up so why not just reboot and start again after the new year. I mean it's only your health and physical well being, being emotional and not forged steel will definitely lead you to where you want to be. Fuck her, you're better off being with someone who wants to be with you. Why let her deystroy you. You're free now, but not free to be a sad sack. Just go dog, don't even trip.
>>
>>35170126
I always feel better after a good workout, no matter how shitty things are.

Suck it up, OP. You'll walk out of the gym feeling better.
>>
File: 1.jpg (116KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
116KB, 640x640px
>>35170126
Just go man, I always feel better after lifting, especially if I complete all the sets successfully

Then afterward you get to eat which makes you feel even better

Then you poop which also is kinda nice

Then you can relax and feel thick solid and tight which is also nice
>>
I find that i'm not sad when a girl calls off a date on me because then I have more time to go to the gym.
>>
Lifting will never break up with you.
Go see your true love at the gym.
>>
>>35170168
Ok, that did made me laugh and feel better.
>>
Here's the real and only answer you need, OP.

Mind over matter you fucking pussy. Your body does whatever your brain tells it to do. Fucking go to the gym, don't whine online and expect a magic answer to your problems. There's not a specific thing you can do to make it all better and there never will be. Tell your legs to walk to your car, drive your car to the gym, and lift.

The end. Done. It's not hard.
>>
>>35170126
My best friend called me on a friday night to tell that my gf of 2 years had cheated on me. Broke my previous DL record 3 times that night with the power of hate
>inb4 cûck
>>
>>35170178
Sadly I'm mostly serious.
Last time I got dumped I thought about everything that would be different now that I wasn't with her.
Then I went to the gym and realized that over the years, lifting has been the most steady and consistent thing in my entire life.
I know even if I move thousands of miles away, no matter what city, there will be barbells and weights there for me.
Never take that for granted
>>
File: 1445614757139.jpg (22KB, 460x356px) Image search: [Google]
1445614757139.jpg
22KB, 460x356px
I've heard that 220kg squat actually cures depression.

Get there lad.
>>
>how do you guys cope with bad feelings
by lifting things up and putting them down
>>
>>35170233
Too bad a 200kg squat didn't do shit :/
>>
>>35170213
Henry Rollins?
>>
>>35170233
>9gag
Subtle bait
>>
Listen to Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton and set some PRs with tears streamin down ur face like a real man
>>
I had a cold, a hangover and fucking school and I still managed to set a new Deadlift PR. Stop with your shitty excuses
>>
>>35170178
:) keep your chin up dude.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.