[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>27% Why even try? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8 rzo4Ik4M

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

>27%

Why even try?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
>>
File: thisfuelsthedelusion.jpg (15KB, 648x81px) Image search: [Google]
thisfuelsthedelusion.jpg
15KB, 648x81px
don't worry i'm sure you're all just TOO good looking to get good matches.
>>
269 women sounds pretty good to me.
>>
>>35169590
>28 messages from girls in one day
Why don't you set up a tinder account and see how many girls message you first after one day
>>
>>35169674
Yes but you weren't looking at the percentages.
>>
>>35169590
That pizza looks disgusting as shit
>>
>>35169704
I'm pointing out that the percentages don't mean shit. 27% is still a ton of women.
>>
>>35169590
girls are beta as fuck, most of them are going to be too intimidated to swipe right on a dude that good looking

Girls have a much better idea of what type of guys their looks can get them, so if someone is way hotter than their usual catch, they will know something is up
>>
>>35169716
>27% is still a ton of women.

Relative to most men. But that comparison isn't the point of the video at all.
>>
Grill here
I wouldn't swipe right on that guy because 1. He looks like a complete fag and 2. It looks like a fake account
>>
Tinder has sucked pretty hard for awhile now.

It's a shame because it was really great at one point in time. Happn is where the ladies are now.
>>
Girls tends less to fall for a fake account.
While guys just dive in them.

We'll have that thirtsy male friend on FB that adds a ton of account with famous e-whores.
But name one girl that falls from this shit from your FB friends...
>>
I only have 100 swipes per day. Did you all download the Premium version?
>>
>>35169590
>men
>fuck everything from 1 to 10

>women
>more selective and concious of their league
>>
>>35169730
>Relative to most men. But that comparison isn't the point of the video at all.
I understand the point of the video. Women get a lot more matches than men. Boo hoo, nobody cares and we all knew that anyway. I'm saying that even a low percentage will translate to a pretty sizable amount of women so OPs "why even try" comment is silly.
>>
I think its because most dudes just swipe on everything, and dont care if there obviously fake accounts, while women don't
>>
i have something like a 3% rate

;_;
>>
File: pepe red angry.jpg (65KB, 750x599px) Image search: [Google]
pepe red angry.jpg
65KB, 750x599px
>>35169590
>every convo i get ends with the girl just never responding
>sometimes they even start the convo
>either they find someone better or just use me for a self-esteem boost

STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH ME
>>
tinder is just fucking bad m8

i get mired all the time in the street but tinder only give me fucking landwhales

i always say to friends that tinder is great just to fuck with their self esteem in an undercover way top kek
>>
>>35172493
Tinder is pretty awesome. I live in a city with more young females than young males though
>>
>>35169590

Wayyyy too many variables to experiment for.

1.the accounts could be viewed as fake
2.some guys will fuck almost anything when horny
3.facial features, region, race, bio and more were not tested for
>>
>>35172421
Haha, those 4/10 think their some top models

Be that direct as possible to sort that bitch out
>>
>>35169590
theres more factors that go into this though, many of which are are just logical.

for example
Men in general are significantly more likely to approach/contact women than women are to approach/contact men.

also theres more or less just one universally attractive body type for women. Versus men which can vary a lot more, a lot of women for example would likely prefer a more masculine guy than the one in the video, a lot of girls aren't turned on by a pretty boy (im a gayfag and I think hes hot in a general sense but not really a turn on), also know a lot of women are turned off by guys that dress too well / do too much maintenance. of course vise-versa is true too, some love prettyboys and hate manly men
>>
Damn I'd dock with that guy
no homo
>>
guy looks so perfect it's almost scay wtf mang

>tfw uggo
>>
>Using tinder

actually kill yourself.
>>
>>35169641

that guy is definitely so conventionally attractive he could be scaring a lot of women off.

that ain't even a joke.

ripped as fuck body

tonnes of model shots
>>
>>35174326
Lmfao
>>
>>35174387
Kek he's also 6'2 apparently

Really puts things in perspective

If I was that perfect I'd prolly spend my time bullying girls - but then again if I was born like that I wouldn't have built up this rage I guess
>>
>>35174387
I can definitely see women swiping left because they think they have no chance. Hell, I'm a guy and I don't even bother with the prettiest girls on dating sites because I'm just not that great looking.
>>
>>35174326
This.

I want to be that guy so much it hurts. He's fucking handsome. No homo.
>>
>>35174363
this, tinder is a containment zone
>>
>>35174387
That and the tendency of creepy loser dudes and creepy loser women to screw around with or catfish them using fake online profiles.
Everyone has seen those movies about this, and everyone has heard that story.
The one story about the guy who thought he was going to meet up with a hot college chick and it turns out it's a gay dude in a wig, the really fucked up story about the woman who found out the guy she was having a virtual affair with was a 50 something year old lesbian in bumfuck nowhere usa and committed suicide.
Then there's the fact that..well..this if 4chan. Fucking with people like this is seen as awesome fun.

He might be too good of a deal because of the aforementioned reason and the whole, HOLY SHIT HES OUT OF MY LEAGUE ABORT ABORT ABORT!!! thing.

Many will SAY they want that but when it comes down to it they'll go for an average guy who wont' take them out of their comfort zone by merely existing but will fuck said guy on the sly.
Remember, the prince didn't move into her crib and stay with her in her life.
He took her away to his awesome life and fucked her blind on the regular and took her to all of the awesome parties with awesome people and what not.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.