[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing a low cal diet. And i feel like shit, i feel tired and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 49.jpg (22KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
22KB, 512x384px
Doing a low cal diet.

And i feel like shit, i feel tired and sleepy all the time. My sex drive in on the floor, sometimes even getting out of the bed is a nightmare.

What's going on?
This sucks.
>>
>Low energy diet
>Why don't I have energy

Your body isn't used to not running off what I assume was a surplus.

How many calories?
>>
>>35169568

Around 1200kcal
>>
>>35169530
>so little calories and nutrients you feel tired all day

i'm guessing you're doing the 500 cal a day diet
>>
>>35169581
>>35169530

haha you almost got me, good thread OP!!
>>
Well geez are you surprised? CARBS are what makes u happy ^)
>>
You could not be getting enough complex carbs to power you through the day. I know I always feel tired all day if I don't have my morning bowl of oats.

Also make sure you're drinking enough water, dehydration can commonly make you feel tired or unfocused.

Try eating more fruits and vegetables and chew more as well. Since these foods are less calorie dense, you can feel more full with less calories.

Also, how low of a deficit are we talking? If you are doing less than your TDEE-500 a day in calories, then your diet may be a bit too much for you to handle right now. Cut back to only a 500 calorie deficit. Yes your progress may be slower, but you will be more likely to stick with it.
>>
>>35169581
you are doing it wrong breh. unless you are a fatass you should calculate again.
use scoobert's calculator and start over.
>>
I'm doing PSMF and eat roughly 1100kcals a day. I don't have any of the problems OP is describing, despite having a TDEE of 3000kcal+.
>>
I find that coffee and vitamins help.
>>
>>35169581
If you aren't trolling, you are a retard. Actually you are a retard anyway.

Bait or not, I'll bite: eat more calories (and eat smart, don't eat fucking burgers and pizza but lean meats and vegetables and as little added sugar as possible) and compensate with lifting and cardio, you'll feel great and will look better as a result.

I started lifting, removed almost all added sugar from my diet (and all wheat, but that's because it started making me shit blood and my doctor told me I'm allergic to it) and lost 11 pounds in about five months. I didn't even do that much cardio aside from brisk 30-60 minute walks every other day.

I also saged so nobody will have to read my obvious advice.
>>
>>35169530
Make sure you have, Coffee , Multivitamins, magnesium, Loadsa cod liver oil tablets and enough sleep.
But that's how it is on a low cal diet.

I did RFL 2.0 for 5 weeks (basically eat 800 calories a day of protein and non starchy veg) and coffee was my best friend.
>>
>>35169675
Why is he a retard? I need 2300kcal for maintenance and am trying to go for 1500. Am I retarded, too?
I don't want to eat 2300kcal and spend 2 hours/day at the gym. I could walk for some time, but I doubt that I'd lose enough calories by walking.
>>
>>35169719
I think you would benefit off of strategically planning out when you eat. For example, don't get all your calories when you come home from work. It's okay to feel shit at home, but when you feel shit at work your performance suffers. I know this is common sense, but just try it out.
>>
>>35169582
>>35169593
>>35169628
>>35169631
>>35169675

I'm a manlet 5'7 and 135 lbs so my TDEE is low, but i have a high % of body fat, so i'm trying to cut to 10% and then bulk from there.
>>
>>35169737
I don't really feel better when eating 2300kcal as opposed to only 1500kcal. I feel hungry sometimes, but other than that, not much of a difference.
>>
>>35169719
It is retarded because you could eat an amount of food a day that would leave you feel satisfied and energetic and good in general if you'd just ate smart and fucking exercised some. You don't need to spend two hours lifting, do it atleast for like 30-60 mins two or three days a week and get results, fucking guaranteed. They aren't phenomenal, but results nonetheless and in time you'll look in the mirror and aren't depressed and disgusted by what you see.

I admit, dropping unhealthy shit like fried foods, snacks, sodas etc. and quitting overusing condiments is hard, but in time your taste buds will adjust and you'll start enjoying shit that tastes more natural, especially if you have atleast a little competense in cooking. Also you'll feel full from less and for longer time when you eat shit that has fiber and shit in it.

In any case, do what you want. I just hope you'll atleast consider what I said.
>>
>>35169753
>135 lbs
>Cutting
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
There are people dumb enough to fall for what sub 180 lbs teenagers tell them.
You need to bulk son I legit hope you're trolling.
>>
>>35169530
Low calorie diets crash testosterone levels.
>>
File: 548209673.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
548209673.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>low carbs
>wonders why feels like shit and no sex drive
>>
>>35169863

I've a really small frame bruh. If i bulk like this i end up skinnyfat. Already happened before.
>>
>>35169530
When trying to lose weight, you are supposed to keep your calories as high as possible while still losing fat. If you cut too fast, you will lose muscle. If you're losing strength, you are definitely losing muscle. What's the point of being 10% bf with no muscle?
>>
Just like OP I'm on a low cal diet, I do cardio everyday and SS 3x week, I do20 min before lifting and 20 min after lifting, also 60 min the days I don't lift.

73kg/1,69cm (160lb/5,5ft)

My TDEE says I should eat 2600 cal, I'm eating 1400 cal in average, no sugar, no fried food, no rice, no pasta, no bread, no oil, I drink 2lts of water everyday + some cups of coffee.

Some days I eat like 1200 cal because I don't feel hungry, some other days I eat 1400-1500 and on Fridays or Saturdays I eat like 1800-1900. But, in average I eat like 1400-1500 cal per day.

Been doing this for like, 1 month, I lost 2 kg, my goal is to get to 69kg (151lb).

I'm losing weight, that's my goal, but I'm also losing muscular mass (I've noticed lately), should I keep going like this?? (I still have flabs in my belly because I'm too short)

I find it hard to eat 2600 calories of healthy food, I mean it's a lot of food imo...
>>
Why do people find it so hard
to eat??
I have a protein shake for breakfast which is 1200 calories after training I'll have 4 eggs 2 slices of granary bread 1 tub of quark and some jam followed by another shake..that's almost 2000 calories there..dinner is chicken veg salad and more quark..extra 800 calories there..uf your going to put in the effort to train then put in the effort to eat well
>>
>>35169963
I said low cal not low carb.

It's actually 90% carbs you mong.

I'm eating at a deficit so I'm doing a 90/5/5 split carbs/protein/fat.

Mostly carbs because I need the energy.
>>
>>35170329
Now I know you are not serious.
>>
>>35170329
confirmed troll thread
>>
>>35170329
This bait is too obvious newfag
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.