[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what to do if bullied in gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>alone in the gym while everyone else has a gymbro/gymsquad
>side-eyed every time i dl
>hear giggling every time i walk past them
>one time guy slapped my ass and said 'you like that rite, faggot?'
>>
>>35168880
>ITT things that surely happened
>>
Just suck everyone's dick in the shower, this worked for me.
>>
>tfw no gym alpha will slap your butt and call you a faggot
>>
>>35168880
>>one time guy slapped my ass and said 'you like that rite, faggot?'
did you?
>>
Get bigger than all of them then it'll be your turn to bully.
>>
>>35168880
So this is the kind of stuff faggots fantasize about?
>>
>>35168880
>one time guy slapped my ass and said 'you like that rite, faggot?'
I was in this situation a few times in the past, Just tell him you do and give him the bedroom eyes. If you can get erect on cue, do it then and make sure it's showing.

He'll either feel to awkward to keep it up or you'll get fucked by a big guy. Either way you win.
>>
>>35168880
next time you go to workout you have to wear short shorts and walk around topless to assert your dominance, don't forget to flirt with the other guys in there to show them you're the real alpha male there. all the qt cardiobunnies will see how secure you are in your sexuality and start hitting on you.
>>
Next time tell them not to be mean and then give them a kiss

:3
>>
>>35168897
i wish it didn't either :/ i've been bullied since elementary school

>>35168898
>>35168899

>>35168900
i dont think he meant that in that way although he was good looking

>>35168938
youre right but sucks going to the gym right now because i dread seeing them again

>>35168961
made me smile, thanks anon :)

>>35168966
im not confident enough to do that

>>35168994
i literally cannot talk in a situation like that
>>
>>35168880
this thread is fake
>>
>>35169041
Man the fuck up and get in their face man, you don't even have to take a swing at them. Just ask them what the fuck their problem is.
>>
>>35169337
im a small boy
they are huge
>>
File: 1445233634524.jpg (80KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445233634524.jpg
80KB, 533x800px
HOME GYM
O
M
E

G
Y
M
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.