[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was the gym /fit/? >lots of qties and homos doing their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (477KB, 560x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
477KB, 560x500px
How was the gym /fit/?
>lots of qties and homos doing their yoga shit (15+)
>sitting on one of the benches, no one else lifting
>suddenly the bench slides (wasn't locked properly by the one who used it before me)
>earbuds on, all I know is that I said(more like squeaked) out "shit"
>sweating intensifies
>to make matters worse the qt that I like was also there
>could literally see one of the faggots trying to hold back his laughter
>>
tfw i lift at 2 am
>bones rattling
>>
I went yesterday, put up 140 for a double on OHP, my worst lift. Worked on front squats and then did some one arm rows with the 100lb dumbells

Finally talked to this woman who I always see there, going for lunch today wish me luck family
>>
>>35168673
gl fambreh, everyone in the office starting tomorrow will remember me as "the guy who slipped on the bench"
I should find a new job.
>>
>>35168694
Your work provides you with a gym? Jealous
>>
>>35168713
Yes, it's a really great place with lots of areas for growth both financially and skill wise as far as careers are concerned. Oh, free meals too for your bulking needs.
Lucky I landed an internship here on my last year of CS, then got absorbed just months before I graduated.
>>
Watched Rocky Balboa then went to the gym and PR'd on bench and squat.

BASED STALLONE
>>
>>35168791
Good for you, breh
>>
Had a good first set of ohp then fucked my breathing on the second set ;-;
>>
>>35168534
Don't worry OP, people are too busy worrying about themselves to care about that. especially a girl.
>>
a little cold in the morning, gym was almost empty, really strange as I didn't see the people who usually always go (mondays are busier and fridays are slower in my gym) there's this new guy who comes with his oldish father, they look ok
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.