[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys drink when you get tired of water? I like to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (910KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
910KB, 3264x2448px
What do you guys drink when you get tired of water?

I like to drink sweet tea or diet green tea.
>>
sweet is cancer only home made tea and maybe some youghurt
>>
>>35168409
cold green tea. you literally just put a teabag in a bottle/cup of cold water, and it never gets bitter so you can leave the bag in there until you are finished the drink.
>>
>>35168409
The only things I drink are water, coffee and milk.
>>
File: aZNReb9_460s.jpg (79KB, 460x704px) Image search: [Google]
aZNReb9_460s.jpg
79KB, 460x704px
>>35168463

care to explain why you wouldn't just take the tea bag out at the right time and enjoy a ncie warm, not bitter tea?
>>
>>35168409
Irish breakfast
>sweet
The south can't even make good sweet tea anymore
>>
File: 1.jpg (560KB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
560KB, 3072x1728px
How to fuck you get tired of water ? :D also yes I drink green tea ALOT, its healty asf
>>
>>35168409
Coffee mtn dew milk
>>
>>35168409
either soy milk or green tea
>>
File: feels goodman.jpg (73KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
feels goodman.jpg
73KB, 500x372px
>>35168409
Rooibos with a twist of lemon and a drop of honey. Tastes so good that the thought alone is making me a little hard.
>>
Carbonated mineral water has a nice zing to it.
>>
>>35168409
>tired of water
What

Other than water I only drink milk and coffee (usually with heavy cream)
>>
File: l.jpg (50KB, 468x328px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
50KB, 468x328px
>>35168409
Coffe (no sugar no milk)
also, sometimes I boil a Liter of water + picrelated (goona need to stop this, 2much salt)
>>
>>35168409
>diet

what the fuck, *DIET* green tea?
>>
>>35170020
Less/Zero sugars because America
>>
Buy lemon juice and put that shit in your water.
>>
>>35170025
Tea doesn't come with sugars. Are Americans drinking green tea flavored soda and calling it green tea now?
>>
do you think cavemen got tired of water? you fucking child.
>>
>>35168409
Being a poorfag, only drink water. When i want to spice it up, I mix my water with lemonjuice (you can buy a bottle of the stuff dirt cheap) And when I have a real craving for something sweet, I Boil some water, pour in some lemonjuice and some honey. Take it of the stove, let it cool. And BAM, iv got lemonade.
>>
>>35170029
hell yeah adding lemon to water makes me drink like a mother fucker. although i gotta say freshly squeezed lemon juice > store bought lemon juice
>>
>>35170041
Pretty much
>>
Vitamin water zero is pretty good.
>>
>>35170052
Ever tried lime juice?
>>
>>35170015
>also, sometimes I boil a Liter of water + picrelated (goona need to stop this, 2much salt)

That's actually a good idea if you're on keto. Gotta get dem electrolytes from something.
>>
I never get tired of water because I get thirsty every day. What the fuck.
>>
File: 20151207_102056.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151207_102056.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Phone's retarded, but pic related
Japanese barley tea is GOAT, $5 per bag at an Asian market and it has lasted me a month and a half (drinking at least 2L a day of the stuff). I drink jasmine too a lot, but it's not as good as moogi cha.

Wash out your piss bottles, dump the contents in, cold brew 5-10 in your cupboard, pop another in the fridge when you drinking one. Flavor takes a little getting used to, but it's earthy and tastes a little bit like coffee when it's strong.

Add a touch of whole milk for some milk tea and it's fantastic.

>inb4 weeb
You can't be a weeb if you don't like anime, r-right?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.