[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Hairmores on suicide watch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

File: Taymazov Artur_12.jpg (67KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Taymazov Artur_12.jpg
67KB, 700x700px
All you hairmore pretty boys will never be taken as seriously as men with shaved or bald heads. Even with all the muscle in the world, you'll still look like feminine bitches next to a similarly jacked bald or shaven head guy. Every single person will always assume the bald or shaven head is more manly, tougher, and a better fighter. Every single person will always think the bald or shaven head guy is more masculine. The only people that will ever take you seriously are adolescent girls that watch twilight and harry potter.

http://spp.sagepub.com/content/4/2/198.short
>>
>>35168227
yeah but if i want to look bald i can just shave while the bald guy can't just decide to grow hair
>>
>projecting, the thread
>>
>>35168234

Did you apply your make up and check your hair in the mirror before typing that?
>>
>>35168227
how can i get into wrestling?
I live in Spain and it's not a very popular sport, here Judo is way more popular.
D'you guys think I could get into a national in 2 years?
Seems fun.
>>
>>35168227
>adolescent girls that watch twillight and harry potter

I'm ok with this.
>>
>>35168260

That's because you're either gay or/and a pedophile.
>>
>>35168266
no homo
>>
>>35168227
JM pls go
>>
>>35168237

The truth is often difficult to accept, dear hairmore.
>>
>>35168227
Hairlets.When will they learn?
>>
File: fbi.jpg (389KB, 1486x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fbi.jpg
389KB, 1486x1600px
>>35168312
so your a paedophile then?
>>
>>35168227
yea i'm gonna go bald soon as well, from the chemo i'll need to recover from this cancer
>>
lol, you have no idea how much girls love my hair you bald faggot.
>>
>>35168606

> girls love it, teehee
> calls himself a man.
>>
>>35168606

>thinks he's keking OP
>actually supports OP's point.
>>
>>35168610
>he thinks he is manly because he has shit genetics
>>
>>35168610
>not caring about opposite sex attraction
>calls himself a man
full homo, right?
>>
>>35168227
Tbh if you're small and bald it doesn't look right. I think shaved heads and bald look better on a built frame. Also I can't wait to get into bear mode so my bald head looks better
>>
>>35168606
Yeah this man. Sorry you mad. Thick, mid-back blonde master race checking in.
>>
>>35168637
> thinks being bald is shit genetics
> yet he's the one that's insecure and obsessed with his looks. Probably looks in every mirror he walks past.

Looks like you got the shit gene, the weak bitch beta gene, and can't handle pressure of any kind.
>>
>>35168643

>thinks he's manly because he cares about what twilight watching sloots want

Nothing more pathetic than modelling yourself by specific ideal just to attract some stupid adolescent sluts.
>>
>>35168663
I'm not the one starting threads trying to justify my lack of hair buddy to a bunch of internet strangers buddy.
>>
>>35168661

>thinks having long blonde hair makes him manly
You look like a girl. Check your makeup, pretty boy.
>>
>>35168670
that projecting, lol xD
>>
>>35168690

>uses xD
> still thinks he's male
>>
File: 1449021889650.gif (434KB, 200x198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449021889650.gif
434KB, 200x198px
>>35168702
BALDIES WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?
(tfw when receding hairline T_T)
>>
>>35168715

If you're over 6 foot and moderately jacked, you'll be fine.
>>
>>35168734
Yes to both, but it doesnt' solve crippling social anxiety, my man. Though I'm working on it.
>>
Bald guys look like men who have no choice but to be ripped because a fat bald guy is sad. Anyone who'd shave to be bald is just gearing up for the future.
>>
>>35168256
>>>35168227
Salty balded neckbeard, the thread
>>
>>35168795

Stay mad hairmore faggot. Science btfo.
>>
>The only people that will ever take you seriously are adolescent girls that watch twilight and harry potter
Exactly who I wanna attract.
>>
>>35168227
I think this is the first person on /fit/ I've genuinely felt sorry for. I hope you work through your issues and insecurities frond.
>>
>>35168227
Its okay to lose your hair OP. It happens to every body eventually.
>>
>>35168227
What the fuck is a hairmore and why is tumblr still making up new retarded shit to be oppressed by? Your special snowflake atypical gender/sexuality/ethnic background wasn't enough?
>>
File: LIND6.jpg (447KB, 2048x1022px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LIND6.jpg
447KB, 2048x1022px
>>35168266
Girs are in their physical prime at 15-19. Enjoy your used goods.
>>
The difference is that if i just wanted to be bald,i could shave my head, but you on the other case, you don't have any other option than just to be bald.

And guess what, even if i can, i will never shave my head, girls love my hair.

kill yourself baldie.
>>
what the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
File: 99yu2.gif (3MB, 439x273px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
99yu2.gif
3MB, 439x273px
>>35168227
>adolescent girls
>twilight and harry potter.

Those movies were big almost 10 years ago. The girls that watched them are in their mid twenties now. But then, why would I expect a baldy to know such things? The only women who are interested in you are middle-aged.
>>
man with great mane of hair
>wow today i think i want to look more manly! I will shave my head, and another group of females will become available to me!

bald man
>wow today i think i want to look more handsome! I will forcefully grow hair from my non-existent follicles, and- oh.
>>
>>35168227
What's a hairmore, OP?
>>
>>35168758
Quit masturbating and watching porn

it is not a meme it really helps I swear try it for 2 weeks and then go out to the store or something it will be unbelievable the difference
>>
>>35169210

> gurls love my hair, hehe

Your fucking faggot, get trans surgery.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 720x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 720x720px
How I wish I was going bald. I cry myself to sleep every night because I'm not :(
>>
>>35168399
are you fucking kidding me?

i wish i could be that delusional, i fucking wish

but i chose to live in the real world, where a bald head is a death sentence when it comes to getting premium white women

sure you can get some garbage pussy

but why bother when you can just fuck actual garbage
>>
>>35169804
>>
File: balding.jpg (74KB, 664x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
balding.jpg
74KB, 664x439px
>>
>>35170550
when he stands really close to a mirror it looks not too bad because he cant see the whole picture

lol
>>
>>35170550
kek
>>
>>35169855

Lmao. You're one of those sad pathetic losers that frequents balding boards. Accept reality, you'd be a soft whiny loser bitch with hair or without.
>>
>>35169804

Congrats on looking like a faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 640x640px
>>35170438
>some wrestler is bald and won a match
>that makes you as good as him because you're bald too
flawless logic
Why don't you go train something and tell us about your actual skills? Oh that's right, you have none apart from being a butthurt bald guy.

>>35170708
I know. Hence whey I cry myself to sleep.
>>
File: 1934487.jpg (326KB, 750x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1934487.jpg
326KB, 750x500px
>>35168227
>>35168227
OP, you sound like some troll making fun of us baldlets. Like when people post those "manlets=attractive" infographics.

As a bald, ugly manlet I don't need you delusional neckbeards to assuage my worries about how unattractive I am.
I just need to see how women recoil in my presence to know what's what.
>>
>>35170986

Yep, if you're bald AND a manlet, you're fucked.
>>
>>35168227
Jacked up bald men are my fetish.
>>
>That feel when shaved skelly
>>
>>35169804
You look very good. Do women come up to you often?
>>
File: image.jpg (403KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
403KB, 960x960px
>>35171349
Thanks anon, they usually do in nightclubs, bars etc. But desu I prefer to approach them myself. From my experience, women who approach guys are thirsty and have some major character flaw.
>>
>>35168227
"Hairmore" responses:
>I agree, guess I'll shave my head
>I disagree, guess I'll leave my hair alone

/thread
>>
>>35171477

You look like the type of guy that would shit it and crumble like a little bitch if a big bald guy offered you out for a fight.
>>
>>35171534
>implying
see
>>35170803
>>
>>35171555

Alright pretty boy, what about your make up? Mite come off if you start fighting.
>>
>>35169804

You're prettier than my gf. Do you want to be my new girlfriend?
>>
>>35171576
wut?
pretty sure you're a troll at this point
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.