[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

waist reduction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1444336790443.jpg (490KB, 1522x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1444336790443.jpg
490KB, 1522x1900px
hi /fit/ so i'm trying to craft more of an hourglass body, and i want to reduce the size of my waist
aside from dieting, any ideas?

i guess i'm thinking something like this... my waist is about 29" presently, so if i could get down to 26 or less i think i'd be great

my waist is litterally the only part of my body i have issue with or want to change so i'm not sure how to resolve this
>>
also, i'm mtf. I've been on hormones for 2 years
>>
corset
>>
If you still need to lose weight well, you know what to do.

Otherwise you can only minimize your waist so much because it is a function of the size of your ribcage. What you can do is try to broaden muscles that might create a more hourglass figure and try to avoid working your obliques if they respond well to training (not everyone gets thick obliques but some people do). They run up and down the sides of your waist so it is possible to make those muscles bigger to create a boxy appearance.
>>
>>35167242
just any corset?
>>35167250
i'm 6'1" 155
i could stand to lose more weight but it's been hard lately

my hips are okay, i could work to make them wider, but i really do think my waist is the biggest problem
>>
stomach vacuums
>>
>>35167269
>mtf
>6'1

Ayy lmao
>>
>>35167281
do these work?
i tried them and i accomplished little, but perhaps i was doing them incorrectly
>>
>>35167231
Age?
>>
>>35167235
>google "waist training forum"
>read for hours
>profit
>>
>>35167329

Suck in your upper stomach until your ribs look like a spooky skeleton then push down on your pelvic muscles hard while sucking in your upper diaphragm still. Hold it.
>>
>>35167235
post nips.Btw corsets can fuck up your organs if too tight.It squishes that shit.
>>
>>35167231
>aside from dieting
dieting is 99.99999% of the problem.

the only other thing you can do is strengthen your TVA (transversus abdominis), which will cinch your waist in, like a corset made of muscle.

you can strengthen this muscle by doing "Stomach vacuums". in addition to stomach vacuums, you can do hanging vacuums, where you do a stomach vacuum while hanging from a pull up bar (you can couple this with hanging leg raises for a killer ab workout)

overhead presses are also a great way to strengthen to TVA.. the only problem is that is a shoulder-dominant exercise, and most women who train shoulders end up with an overdeveloped, masculine look

so avoid the overhead press, imo
>>
corset. orchard corsets have some pretty awesome cheap training corsets.

please do your research. but to put it shortly:

>buy a corset of the right size and lenght for your torso (the website will help you on that)
>use the corset tight to the point of shaping your waist, but NOT to the point where's really uncomfortable or you can't breathe. it's more important how much time you spend with the corset, then how tight it is.
>stay with the corset at least 4 hours daily, more if possible
>do LOTS of core work (just no sit-ups, it's trash)
>have consistency in how much you use it and your exercises
>profit
>>
File: artemus dolgin stomach vacuum.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
artemus dolgin stomach vacuum.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>35167329
>do these work?
yes.
they have been a bodybuilding staple since the 70s.
>>
>>35168175
Wtf that's messed up
>>
>look up waist training
What do you know. All those ghetto honeys stealing white culture to get that tiny waist, buffalo butt look.

Pretty hot, desu senpai.
>>
>>35167269
>just any corset?
No, a good one that's meant for waist training. Look for steel bones.
>>
File: constanzapizzaxd.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
constanzapizzaxd.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
>>35168175
Imagine someone is gonna punch him in the stomach, he only needs to vacuum it to avoid the hit.
>>
>>35168175
I mean people know they "work" for poses and shit, but do they actually do anything while you're not doing them? Like, will they actually help reduce your waist when your just standing there?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.