[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any unhealthy habits you would like to kick but can't?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 31

File: 123123.jpg (16KB, 473x249px) Image search: [Google]
123123.jpg
16KB, 473x249px
Any unhealthy habits you would like to kick but can't?

> coffee addict
> 3-6 cups a day
> must be the extra strong brand
> get strong headache when not consuming some caffeine for more than 6 hours
> mfw trying to quit

...not gonna make it.
The worst part is I could cut out at least 300 kcal a day by quitting.
>>
>>35166096
For me it's
>don't lift weights
>don't do cardio
>eat fast food at least 3x a week
>fap
I'm working on the last one first since it is the most important.
>>
File: 4ec.jpg (48KB, 317x443px) Image search: [Google]
4ec.jpg
48KB, 317x443px
>mfw didn't try coffee until I was 18
>mfw hated it and haven't had any since
Feels good to not be an addict.
>>
>>35166115
are you from /v/?
>>
File: 1449452092185.png (829KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
1449452092185.png
829KB, 782x782px
>>35166115
Is this bait?
>>
>>35166096
>300 kcal a day

Stop adding so much shit to your coffee. Splash of milk is all that you should "need."
>>
My worst habit is overeating. I'm an ex fatass and I have no problem avoiding food altogether, I can starve myself for days. But when there is food near me, I black out and consume everything in sight

Makes cutting a real bitch. Guess I'm just going to become a powerlifter
>>
>5 hour energy
>pre workouts
>alcohol
>fapping
>>
>>35166096
The urge to drink beer often.

This was my first entire weekend spent sober in a VERY long time. I almost didn't know what to do. Bear in mind, I was still mostly good on the weekdays. I've been cracking down lately though.
>>
>>35166178
this
>>
>>35166096
Well coffee is good for you so it's not really an unhealthy habit. Except for all the shit you put in it. Drink black coffee like a man
>>
Quit smoking just over 1 month ago.

Now trying to quit IIFYM :/
>>
>>35166119
Enjoy not getting that cancer protection from chronic coffee consumption while also having a higher risk of developing cancer simultaneously faggot
>>
>>35166350
that coffee addict damage control

there is nothing healthy about coffee, just accept it
>>
>>35166178
>>35166235
> I almost didn't know what to do
Did that change? What are you doing now on sober weekends?
>>
>>35166397
I don't know yet: this was weekend one for me.

I lifted and rowed sat and sun though. Normally I'd be hungover both Saturday and Sunday and in bed all day.
>>
not eating enough

thats my habit.. Im just too lazy to eat .. I have to shop and cook for myself and I hate it.. I dont find any pleasure in eating and consider it just a "waste of time"...

mfw I could have been much bigger by now if ate properly
>>
>adding weight addict
>can't stop adding weight to my lifts
>even though it causes me injury and I can't handle the weights
>I feel physically sick if I fail to raise weight
>So at this point I'm doing like 2 reps at weights that are way beyond me on every exercise
>I despise gym but I'm raising my squat again today and I just know I'm a few sessions away from devastating my body permanently.
>>
>>35166419
holy shit man
>>
File: hang.jpg (35KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
hang.jpg
35KB, 338x450px
eating like shit
being fat
being depressed

I'm working on all of them best I can bros
>>
>>35166137
this
try it black
>>
>>35166407
are you me? i am real good during the weekdays but in the weekend i nail a 1lt of burbon and some beers and game all 2 days :(((
>>
File: 1448379765498.jpg (177KB, 476x493px) Image search: [Google]
1448379765498.jpg
177KB, 476x493px
I can't quit using the internet for like 7+ hours a day.

Always connected to the internet. Being the lifeblood of the internet and being constantly intune is fucking draining. 4chan is the bane of me. Its so weird that you can be emotionally connected to website filled with a bunch of anonymous people and feel comfortable and at home with such a place. Misery loves company and being around some of the people on this website makes me want to lose it. I used to go on /r9k/ and I can see why they're all bitter and are viewed as the cancer of the internet.

Honestly NoFap is a complete meme, jacking of for 2 hours and being off the internet the rest of the day is worlds better than having constant connection to something all the damn time. Phones, computers, e-readers, and shit.

Our phones literally do EVERYTHING.
>Watch endless videos
>Listen to limitless podcasts over any topic you can fathom
>Chat to people across the world over mundane topics like video games, self-improvement, and fitness
>Be constantly filled in to other peoples lives via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
>Have access to hundreds of thousands of archives from people all across the world over hundreds of topics
>Have access to the best information from leading people in their respective fields over cutting edge information

I swear to god, there is going to be a "no internet" or "nosurf" movement very soon. The internet is a magic fucking tool. Imagine going back 150+ years and telling people in the past that in the near future there are these glowing devices that hold unlimited amounts of information about the world around us, and that EVERYONE has a device would be mindblowing. The internet is the ever-expanding library of Alexandria that we all have access to but, we decide to abuse it and do stupid, mundane shit.
>>
>>35166419
Once you injure yourself you lose this mentality usually, I know from experience having not being able to walk without pain for 4 months and not squat for 5-6
>>
File: image.png (532KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
532KB, 640x1136px
>staying up all night
>tenderloin biscuits smothered in gravy
>steak, egg, cheese bagels
>steak, egg, cheese biscuits
>chicken Alfredo (made the real way) with garlic bread
>froi gras aka rich fatty duck liver
I could eat this all day on French bread. Good thing it's expensive.
>Reuben's with extra sourcraut
>random sweets binging
I don't like sweets anymore but I'll binge on a cup of ice cream to see if I'll love it like I use to. I never finish, it's such a waste. What am I doing with my life?
>jumping in hottub
All that chlorine
>eat free food if it's pizza/coffee
Which is weekly

I'm a chubby 5'6" 138lbs fem
I'm conflicted with overeating and being /fit/
>>
>>35166509
>that EVERYONE has a device
Being 28 I witnessed just that.
When I was around 14 having an 56k internet connection was the shit.
Going onto random chatrooms, chatting with someone in another country felt fucking amazing.
You actually had to know the URLs of most sites you wanted to visit because search engines were 90% useless.

Nowadays everyone and their mother have access to broadband internet and are able to push their disgusting fetishes onto others.
>>
>>35166096
>Cigarettes
>Negative Self talk
>Not meeting my macros
>4chan
>>
File: 1448370916170.png (190KB, 337x337px) Image search: [Google]
1448370916170.png
190KB, 337x337px
>>35166529
>I'm conflicted with overeating and being /fit/
same here bro. i thought adding muscles and doing cardio will eventually add up for eating like a pig.
too bad you apparently can't outrun an unhealthy diet
>>
File: away.gif (521KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
away.gif
521KB, 300x225px
>Staying up all night
>Generally degrading in all senses, physical condition excepted

>>35166529
>tenderloin biscuits smothered in gravy
>biscuits
>gravy
what the fuck lad?
>>
>Being a social recluse
>Drinking tons of coffee since stopping smoking weed and cigarettes
>The daily urge to kill myself
>>
>>35166096
> hunger that reacts to boredom
> lack of discipline toward sleeping schedules
>>
>>35166509
Well they're going to pass not-net neutrality again in the US so that might kill it pretty good.
>>
>>35166579
That is the funniest thing about the internet aswell. The more everyone gets access the more dumbed down things get.

I never got the "normies hate" thing, but the more I stay on the internet the more I slowly begin to hate mainstream culture because alot of the shit is just thrusted down our throats and waived in our faces. Hell Reddit is the most normie fucking place of them all, Tyranny of the Majority rules there. But then again the website is ruled by users and the links are by users for users. So I understand the meta of the website, but the more and more that I just look that websites like Reddit, 9Gag, Facebook and shit I just feel disgust. And not disgust like "Oh, I am better than them because I am intellectually enlightened", but disgust because "Oh shit, I used to be one of those stupid and gullible fucks that absorbed some of the users shitty worldviews and I couldn't form viewpoints of my own."

I swear the more self-reflective I become the more I begin the hate the internet, because it is just a big fucking mirror of myself.
>>
Fast food.
>work from 9am to 7pm most days
>food places are ridiculously convenient compared to bringing lunch with equal macros
>tell myself its okay because a Triple meat chicken teriyaki sub, Wendy's Triple or 24 chick-fil-a nuggets fits my macros
>know its not okay
If only there was an easy way to get good tasty macros from packed lunch.
>>
>>35166096
How can you cut calories by quitting a no calorie beverage, PLEASE tell me you arent putting in cream and sugar as a grown male..............
>>
>>35166810
Splash of vanilla soy milk and 2-3 pieces of sugar.
Can't drink that shit black, sue me.
>>
>>35166815
No no no no no SOY?!?!?!? Are you going male to female?
>>
>>35166800
> try to live off homemade chicken+rice+veggie meals for a month
> just to see how it goes.
> cheap
> not much work cooking
> can cook exzessive amount and freeze
> easy meals for next few days
Meh, there's lots of types of sauce I can add so it's not too bad eating always the same.
>>
Caffeine its hard brehs how to cut it ?? Im pretty sure its causing my depression or part of it Also what would be a good preworkout substitute
>>
>>35166385
protip: there is nothing healthy about living

we all die one day, do what makes you happy
>>
>>35166832
> choosing between aids and cancer
I know the "drink soy milk for bigger boobs" fit meme.
Thing is that the milk you get to buy has nothing to do with the stuff that initially comes out of cows.
Everyone who has ever witnessed how things go down on big farms that produce only milk will quit instantly.

Since it's not much im consuming I'm doing just fine.
>>
File: 1449327629194.jpg (15KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
1449327629194.jpg
15KB, 600x437px
>>35166815
make it fucking lava hot and power sip it,
black

itjustworks
>>
>>35166417
eat things that are easily prepared. thats what i do. Eggs, oatmeal, tuna, cereals (whole wheat, bran), protein shakes, and lots of veggies and fruits. all easy shit yo.
>>
Speeding. Unhealthy for my wallet, but 2fun4me
>>
i have a cigarette about every 2 weeks
total shit, but its just so good man
>>
Hypothetically how dangerous is a strict diet of less than 1000 calories a day - with moderate exercise to a 150 kilo 6'6 man?
>>
>>35166874
please elaborate further on the milk. i would like to be informed
>>
>>35166096
>300 kcal
Do you not drink it like your mom takes the men she cheats on your dad with?
>>
>>35166845
a banana. srs
>>
File: 1448940509918.jpg (61KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1448940509918.jpg
61KB, 640x628px
>>35166941
There are lots of documentaries out there like "our daily bread" (2005) or "we feed the world".
Don't watch this if you like consuming milk, meat, wheat and other shit.

> only pregnant cows produce milk so they have to be kept pregnant their whole life
> they get milked serveral times a day
> udders constantly sore and purulent, stuff that also gets in the milk
> this is the reason milk gets ultra heat treated and whatnot
> cows are generally unhealthy and treated like shit, the old ones who are no longer profitable simply get executed and dumped

For the milk being healthy meme you can google "swedish milk study"

>>35166944
> my mom is 71
I would actually be pretty impressed m80
>>
Will marijuana affect my gains? I smoke probably once every few days but aside from that I'm pretty healthy. Anyone know?
>>
Smoking.

I've been completely sober for 5 weeks and if anything it's made the smoking worse, especially in social situations where people are drinking.
>>
>>35167001
No

If anything itll help you if youre like me and you crave beef jerky and other protiens
>>
>>35166939
I once ate a diet of less than 1000 calories a day for about three weeks when I was 180 pounds and 5'10. It was hell. I had to sprint to a bus stop one time and I could barely stand up or walk for 2 hours after. I had absolutely no energy. I couldn't walk up hills and was constantly out of breath. I eventually had to stop when I almost passed out on my couch but a huge adrenaline rush saved me.

That's my personal anecdote. I strongly reccomend you cut at a much healthier rate
>>
>>35167047
My main problem now is that I overeat a lot without even thinking about it. I'll just binge constantly, whenever i'm happy or sad or anxious or whatever. And after doing this for days I just straight up don't eat for a few more days. I figured sticking to 1000 calories would surely be better than this. I'm at my heaviest i've ever been right now and I want to fucking die.
>>
>>35166096
Been addicted to heavy opiates for 6 years

Methadone for 2 of that

Kills my testosterone, going on TRT soon. Other than that not bad. Make better gains than my friends who go 4x a week, while I go 6x a week. So can't be that bad.
>>
>>35166997
i actually just stopped consuming those recently, i'll definitely check the movies out. thanks anon
>>
>>35167056
>mfw some dude offered me methadone the other day

i was like fuck naw nigga
>>
>>35167054
>>35167054
Damn well I don't know man. Less than 1000 calories is suicide. I'd at least try to stick to like 1500-2000. That would still be a huge deficit for you and you wouldn't die at the same time. Just stick to a normal healthy diet. That's better than your current diet and better than starving. You'll make it brah. You just need discipline and patience
>>
I consume about half a gallon of Pepsi Max everyday. I lift a lot and I dont use
>alcohol
>cigarettes
>drugs
>coffee
But Pepsi Max is my worst enemy. I simply love the taste and I dont feel any side effects. I also have 0 cavities (?) in my teeth.
>>
>>35167056
>blaming lack of gains on opiates
lol
>>
>smoking like 8 - 16 dabs of wax a day

Feel like a dumbass doing it out of habit when I know my 'rational mind' would rather be sober for the most part instead of all smacked.
>>
>>35166096
Beer..
I love to drink those 24 oz flavored Steel Reserve brand beers. I get a nice ass buzz but they have like ~600 calories. Every time I drink one though I end up passing out and waking up with a mean ass headache. I probably have them 3 times a week and I know this shit can't be good for my liver.. Save me brehs
>>
>>35166509
This mostly.

Fucked 6 years of my life with gaming.

Could have been first of my class every single year
Could have entered France's best schools
Could have made my family proud

Instead I clocked 6000 hours of active playing time in 6 years, that's without counting all the videos, articles, forum discussion time
I blew over a thousand euros into this shit, and another thousand for a good desktop.

And even though I'm 4 months clean of gaming, 4 months into gymgoing, 4 months into a goddamn new city, a new life, all I really look forward to is getting my desktop back, log into Steam and contemplate the "Play" button
>>
File: 1446718705109.jpg (36KB, 419x604px) Image search: [Google]
1446718705109.jpg
36KB, 419x604px
>>35167132
> all this wasted time you'll never get back
I know all of those feels.
Then again they say time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
>>
I like to significantly reduce 4chan/internet to 2-3 hours per week.
So far i:
>quit smoking
>reduce drinking from binge drinking every other day
to maybe 1 or 2 a month
>drink coffee only as a preworkout
>made working out early in the morning a habit
>clean up my diet
>stop using drugs
>>
>>35166096

if it's 300 cals for a fucking coffee i'd wager you need the sugar hit.

From experience you can cut caffeine out completely, after feeling shitty for 2-3 days.
>>
>>35167160
The time loss is not the worse IMO

It's the reflection upon wasted potential

Then again while clocking all those hours I still managed to pass all my grades without doubling, have some social life with non-gamer friends and even a 2 year relationship with a pretty asian girl that didn't even game

But all of this is nothing to what I could have accomplished had I not been in front of my screen
>>
Cigarettes man.

I really enjoy an occasional smoke, and I can go several days without smoking, but then something happens, either I'm out talking to girls or thinking about something I wrote or read and I have a smoke and burn a pack in two days then don't smoke for a few days.
>>
>>35167132
ehmm lemme guess
Counter strike?
>>
>>35167188
What do you call successful or "accomplished"? Getting an education? Making a 6 figure salary? Or maybe just being great at something?

You could still get an education now. You're currently using the greatest source of information man has ever known to complain on this shithole site. If you hate yourself for not having learnt things earlier, there's literally nothing stopping you from learning those things now, so if you want an education, get it.

You could get a 6 figure salary fairly easily, with a few years of work and study. The IT industry is paying out pretty heavily and programming can be learnt at home. Engineering is promising too but you'll need a degree for that, and I'm not sure if that's out of your reach or not. Better yet, you could just stop being a wagekek and live the good life. Your call. Either way, try to have multiple streams of income, cut your spending where you can, and start saving like a fucking madman.

If you're sad you weren't great at something through academia, then dont worry, because being a top student in HS is pretty much a meme anyway. Nobody in my classes that scored in the very high percentiles have strong social skills, because they spent so long isolating themselves from the real world and shoving their heads into textbooks. Yes, they all have steady jobs with well above average salaries, but I didn't get wonder grades in high school and I earn ~2-3 times what I'd assume they do. If you want to be great at something, work hard at it. You stunted your chances at being the best doctor, engineer, physicist etc. pretty hard, but there are a million other things out there you can do to stand yourself out.

Stop being a bitch about the mistakes you've made and make some changes if you want results.
>>
>>35166096
>Any unhealthy habits you would like to kick but can't?
Anorexia.
>>
>>35167399
Iktf. 4 years diagnosed and counting, shit's not getting any better for me even after forced inpatient.
Also, drugs. 3 trips to rehab and I still don't see a life without drugs.
>>
>>35166385

coffee is definitely interesting and has a host of health benefits.

I'd say you're objectively better off consuming coffee in your diet than not from a perspective of overall health.
>>
>>35167423
Shit bro. At least I don't have the drugs to struggle with. Double killer there desu. Try to find a solution. 12 years and counting here. I'm just glad I'm still alive.
>>
>>35167399
>>35167423
>>35167465
Fa ms please seek professional help.You can overcome this.
>>
>>35167256
Actually CoD:MW2 for the longest time then LoL then DotA2 with a list of singleplayer games on the side.

>>35167311
Thanks for the pep talk, chief. Sincerely.
As said earlier I'm 4 months into changing my life, but the urge is still there.

I am comitted to making it.
>>
>>35166144
Are you me? Yeah, it's a real bitch. I still eat relatively clean but in higher quantities. Trick is portioning the food and saving half in a container before it makes to the plate. I'd rather have a banana or two to complete a "small" meal rather than gulping down a whole frying pan worth of stuff.
>>
>>35167493
One of them already mentioned he's diagnosed, so he gets help..
>>
File: 1445575181919.gif (1MB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
1445575181919.gif
1MB, 255x231px
>>35167494
Keep killing it brother, all the best.
>>
File: 1442004325749.jpg (61KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1442004325749.jpg
61KB, 700x700px
>>35167509
I will
Thanks man
>>
File: former anorexic anon.jpg (284KB, 898x898px) Image search: [Google]
former anorexic anon.jpg
284KB, 898x898px
>>35167423
>>35167465
If this guy can do it then so can you. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>35167502
I came out of treatment worse personally. To be fair, I was legally forced into it and sexually abused by one of the staff working there. We went to court over it and he was convicted but that wasn't compelling enough evidence that treatment was unhelpful to get my commitment revoked, so I was still forced to be there. Feelsbadman. I still wish I could sue or something over the emotional distress that shit caused me, but I'd never win the case. Mental health system is corrupt as fuck.
>>
>>35167531
God damn seeing this shit is amazing motivation.
>>
>>35167509
wtf is habbening there?
>>
>>35167555
That's fucked up. Give me his adress. I'll hurt him for you. Nobody should be exposed to that kind of shit especially when you're in such a vunerable situation.
Try to get a shrink maybe. Someone you can choose yourself so you know your personalities match. Even if forced treatment sucks you should still talk so somebody.
No offence, but are you boy or gril?
>>
>>35167531
Holy shit that's me! Fuark, motivating to see that I have inspired some of you

You will make it brahs, keep pushing for it and stay positive. I'm here to help if you need any!
>>
>>35167574
Hopefully won't derail thread, but grill. I've been trying to find a therapist I'm okay with, but it's hard since I'm very scared they'll send me back to treatment. I got really fucked up after I was forced into treatment for years, I have a hard time trusting psychs or medical doctors or anyone who can lock me up again. I'm still trying though since I had PTSD from trauma BEFORE I went to treatment, and I just have more trauma now on top of the shit I never worked through.

I don't want to discourage the other anons though. If you're medically and mentally in a bad place, treatment can seriously help you, especially with eating disorders. It can save your life. Of all the people I met in treatment, only I and like 3-4 other people genuinely had their lives ruined over it. A lot more people were helped than hurt. I do think recovery on your own is a lot stronger than forced inpatient recovery, from EDs and drugs. I believe in you guys, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>35167585
Also, if you have anorexia you need to realize that you'll be massively prone to body dysmorphia and OCD tendencies (like being obsessed with macros, or not missing a single day at the gym ever or giving yourself rest when you need it).

I still get help, I'm happy with how I look but I have some OCD tendencies I want to get rid of. You're not a pussy if you get/need mental help, quite the opposite actually
>>
>>35167585
You're awesome dude. I saved your pic and printed it. It's hanging in my dad's garage (my gym). Daily motivation from that.
>>
>>35167531
This is so incredible. >>35167585 Good for you man, you've come a long way. You look joocy bro.
>>
File: 2.jpg (34KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
34KB, 480x640px
>>35167613
Awesome man, so glad to hear I have inspired you. If you want to talk about any problems you have or need any help at all don't be afraid to ask!

I still remember getting out of hospital in Summer 2008 and browsing the profiles on bodybuilding.com and being so inspired so it feels awesome to do the same.

>>35167615
Thank you bro! Glad I stuck to it!
>>
>>35167631
Did you ever do residential/outpatient? If so, for how long, and are you still seeing a therapist now? Did you ever relapse or really think about relapsing? Sorry for all the questions, I just kinda want to be you.
>>
>>35167605
Stay strong desu.
One solution might be to try to contact a psychologist for depression or angst. Go a few times to see if he or she is trustworthy before talking about real shit. If it doesn't work, no harm done and you can just quit him/her.
>>
>>35167631
Any recommendations on how to deal with the food hate?`I have pretty much blocked out anything rich on cals from my diet, and it's killing my gains. I'm technically on a bulk but afraid of gaining fat instead of muscles so everything goes really slow.
>>
>>35167648
Yeah I was in hospital for about 2-3 months and I looked like that in the pic I posted. I was released very gradually and it went from afternoons out of the hospital to a few days to being released, I still struggled a lot and there was one point where I got sick of being talked to about being so thin so I forced myself to gain weight (which I then regretted).

After a while I sort of got back down to a normal body weight, still quite skinny but I became a stoner for about 3 years before lifting, I mean smoking every day at one point. I stopped getting the outpaitent care after about half a year or so I think but I never felt it helped since I didn't want help, the weed sort of overtook the eating disorder though and I became a pretty regular stoner. My diet was just Pringles and Diet Coke mostly lol, just not healthy in general.

When I started lifting I felt the OCD and body dysmorphia come back, I still have an obsession with staying really lean but I'm currently talking to a person about it. I think it has become easier to deal with since I am now an adult and want to talk about the problem and improve my life. I don't want to be struggling with this by the time I'm 30, I'm coming 24 now but I think I've made progress

Anyway definitely go talk to someone, if you have any close family/friends talk to them too. I think loneliness and not talking about your problems can make things worse. Sorry for the wall of text bro hope this helps though

>>35167668
I can understand but you need the food to grow, if you're in a constant surplus of 200-500 calories and gaining 0.5lb or less a week and training hard you're fine bro you'll gain very little fat if any. Fat is so easy to get rid of anyway, even moreso when you're motivated to get rid of it so never worry

I love eating now, but I understand the fear of getting fat and I have this obsession with being lean too
>>
File: IMG00313-20090726-1127.jpg (331KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG00313-20090726-1127.jpg
331KB, 1200x1600px
>>35167775
Also, I was addicted to World of Warcraft, shortly after I got out of hospital Wrath of the Lich King was released and between that and weed I was actually happy most of the time

I also got this dog not too long after I got out of hospital as well, sadly we had to put her down a couple of months ago as she got really sick and there was nothing we can do. Really felt like shit after it, especially since she helped and I got her at a time when I was really down
>>
>>35166096
>300kcal on 3-6 cups

Fucking hell man how much milk do you put on that?
>>
>>35167775
Can you post your diet and routine?
>>
>>35167789
I'm sorry to hear about your dog, she was cute as fuck. I feel you on the WoW thing too, I played since vanilla but I didn't git gud until WotLK so that's the xpac that I have the best memories of. I was a... fuck, what was the derogatory term for people who used to play BGs all day because they sucked ass at arenas? I can't even remember, but I played BGs all day before ranked BGs came out and shit was so cash. The citadel raid thing was pretty sweet. I quit like mid-Cataclysm and it's just never the same all the times I've tried to start playing it again. I don't like the direction it took and PvP is incredibly unsatisfying. I play Dota 2 now, has a lot of the aspects i liked about BGs. Sorry for the autistic rant, I just really liked that WoW era.

I'm glad you're doing better now man. It's rare to hear about people who've made "full" recoveries, I know some people who are weight restored but still mentally sick and hate themselves. I've reached a point where I don't even think I look good and I don't like how I look this way, but I'm so attached to the behaviors that I don't want to stop. It's like part of my identity and I feel like I'm not myself without the weird food habits and unhealthily low weight. It's even worse with drugs, I immersed myself in drugs and drug culture and drug friends and now I "am" drugs. It sucks. I wish I was just back to raging at PvE achievement fags in my bgs.
>>
>>35167789
Rest in peace doge. Keep strong for her mate.
>>
>>35167248
Exactly the same here. I'm trying to make these pauses longer as I can, tho.
>>
>>35166096
Cigarettes. I'm off them for two days already, quit on the weekend because I don't have as many habits formed for smoking on the weekend. Normal work day is rough so far. Normally I smoke on the way to work, at my coffee breaks, on lunch, etc. Rough day ahead of me.
>>
>>35166096
>Extra strong brand

Doesn't sound like you're drinking coffee.

Also, if you can drop cals by not drinking coffee, you drinking milk. Coffee flavoured milk.

But yeah cut back on that shit.

I was in the same boat. Try up to ten a day.
Mfw
>bored, coffee
>thirsty, coffee
>hungry, coffee
>coffee, coffee

Limit yourself to three a day.
Then back to two. Two is probably not terribly bad for you. Try only one a day.
I have one or two a day. Don't crave/need it like I did.

Good luck.
>>
Mmmm good feels and helping one another. I love you bros :,)
>>
>>35167843
Bro I know all those feels too well, WoW and some of the habits you don't want to break. I wish I could go back to absorbing myself in WoW. Even met and talked to so many people, with vent/teamspeak/mumble it was like having proper friends and meeting with them regularly on raid nights was awesome

I met a guy on it who gives me advice and is just a general bro, nice to talk to but gives me some perspective on my life and his own when I need it. Glad to have experienced it, just a shame they've fucked it up
>>35167871
Thanks bro, she is in a better place now at least and never has to suffer. Truly a good pupper and best friend
>>
>>35166484
just like my men ;)
>>
>drinking coffee when I don't even want it. I'll just make it when i'm bored
at least i drink black coffee

>not forcing myself to eat as much as i should
want to hit 170lbs by end of the year but I've been stalling at 161-165 for a month now

>smoking weed when I don't really want to, it's just become a habit that I smoke before bed every night.
this isn't so bad, but I sometimes feel like I waste weed/money if I just go to sleep 45 minutes after smoking

>fapping whenever I get the house to myself
literally the moment everyone leaves I feel the need to take advantage of it and have a good jack off session. I would be much more productive if I were never left by myself
>>
File: 1449371342335.jpg (53KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
1449371342335.jpg
53KB, 500x344px
>>35166096
>I stay up late
>Sometimes I dont eat enough.
>probably drink too much soft drink,
I recently gave up meat and went vegetarian.
Probably the best thing ive done for my body health wise.
>>
File: 1445894095932.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1445894095932.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>35166497
Don't be sad, we're gonna make it buddy
>>
File: image.jpg (1017KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1017KB, 1600x2400px
>smoke weed
>eat shit fast food
>take benzos for stress
>sleep on couch every night in front of tv

Also I just found out today I might have MS. no wonder my lifts have always fucking sucked
>>
>>35169287
>drinks soda
>gives up meat
>best thing I've done for my body health wise
>>
>>35166385
I don't even like coffee that much and you're retarded. There have been multiple studies talking about how beneficial coffee is
>>
>>35169314
I'm trying to give up soft drinks as we speak.
going to try go dry tomorrow.
>>
>>35166096
>The worst part is I could cut out at least 300 kcal a day by quitting
i have the same coffee addiction and i easily switched to drinking it black.
you get used to it pretty quick unless your coffee tastes like ass
>>
>>35166096
>The worst part is I could cut out at least 300 kcal a day by quitting.
Drink black then retard.
>>
>>35166419
try to replace "adding weight" with "having better form".
but seriously stop caring so much about how much weight your lifting.
at the end of the day the only person you need to impress is yourself.
>>
Cigarettes. I've managed to cut down to 1 per day, but when the weekend hits and it's party time I fucking can't help myself...
Also, drinking and porn.
>>
>>35169306
at least remy is still hot look at it that way
>>
I don t really need it every day, but some days of the week i need so much, i start trembeling
>>
>>35166096
>video games addict
>chronic procrastinator
>recently trying to quit porn and loosen grip when fapping
>not eating enough

Quit drinking sugar in my tea and quit drinking syrup (I don't know if it's popular in Murrica but here it has been since forever) and I don't need porn all that much, feels goodman.
>>
>>35167006
This. I kicked a five year benzo habit about 6 months ago. I was quit of cigarettes for a month then picked it back up again after I got off the benzos. Something about being blasted on 25mgs of alprazolam every day makes quitting cigarettes easy
>>
guilt after eating, regardless of what I eat

I've been fat my whole life, and I only got to a healthy weight for the first time very recently
now I literally can't eat shit without feeling awful because I'm deathly afraid of gaining even a single pound back
>>
>>35169621
That's anorexia you see around the corner, mate.
>>
>>35169653
/anorexiageneral/ we're on our way boys
>>
>>35169653
one of these days I'm gonna kill myself after a binge
>>
>>35169621
This is me too. I lost a lot of weight now I'm insecure about eating anything unhealthy. I never want to get fat again, but it effects me socially since I can't eat junk at work or with family or friends no matter how well intentioned.
>>
>>35169701
Bulimia is easier than suicide FYI
>>
Binging and purging :^)
>>
>>35166677
>I swear the more self-reflective I become the more I begin the hate the internet, because it is just a big fucking mirror of myself.

I feel the same way. Internet is definitely my biggest addiction. I've been slowly weening away from using my laptop all the time.
>>
>>35169653
>>35169673
>>35169701
>>35169725
>>35169831
wtf is up with this board today? Mental disorders are not /fit/. What's next? fat pride parade thread?
>>
>>35171105
>>35171105

Mental health threads were an old /fit/ tradition newfag
>>
>>35171164
'member dat kohai?
>>
>>35166385
Read his message again.
You just read the first part.
>>
>>35166509
Its the single most addicting and perfect entertainment system ever released.

We are the first generation to experience it and see the negative and positive effects.

As soon as you bring up any negativity about it, people block there ears and start yelling over you.
>>
Trying to quit pr0n, trying to get better at my time management, trying to smoke less weed.
>>
>>35171272
It boggles my fucking mind that no one even talks about Internet Addiction. I tried to look it up and I found nothing talking about it, lol instead everyone is like "Fapping is the devil!", meanwhile they are downloading 3 torrents, streaming music, while watching a YouTube video, while playing Halo, and talking on the phone

>As soon as you bring up any negativity about it, people block there ears and start yelling over
you.

No one even talks about web addiction in the first place, I don't even think people even blow back against the idea/
>>
Smoking.

I started online dating and it's clear that it's really holding me back from slaying.
>>
>>35166144
Try intermitting fasting, just don't eat till the evening and go ahead. Track ur kcals tho, it is almost impossible to hit that 2k with only clean foods.
>>
>>35171105
Everyone here has to look like Zyzz or you're considered to look like shit, of course this board is going to be a breeding ground for mental disorders
>>
>>35166677
And yet here we are on a Filipino cartoon board
>>
I drink a sugar free red bull just about every day that I wake up before 10am. It's not super unhealthy necessarily, just expensive. I also have an extremely inconsistent lifting schedule because of the 40ish hours a week I'm at school.
>>
>Shitty sleep pattern

I couldn't hit my second workout today because I had 3 hours sleep.

I guess I'm going to be lifting on Tue/Wed/Fri this week. Can't lift next Friday since I'll be off my tits on anaesthetic.
>>
>>35171601
>Smoking.
Man, I picked up that habit this past spring, I smoked for like 5 months, buying a couple packs a week before I finally kicked it a month ago.

Still smoke once a week or so when out with friends who are smoking, but it feels good to be 95% off it.
>>
>>35171627
Good point.
>>
fapping

pls i need to stop seriously someone help
>>
>Alcohol
>Chainsmoking
>Smoking
>Drugs
>Caffeine
>Porn

I've basically been on a bender since my relationship ended, does it get any better guys?
>>
>Oversleep (10 hours at least)
>Smoke weed every day
>Eat fast food
>See a qt 3.14 and imagine her and I together instead of actually talking to her

At least I don't skip leg day
>>
>>35166096
Vaping.

I quit smoking three years ago. I did so by cold turkey for 6 months, then my PhD got heavy and I turned to vaping. I continued to drop down the nicotine levels.

These days I can't even stand around smokers without feeling ill; I just like the smell now of my vape; Though i'm not one of those "hurr durr quit because I did fags"

I vape either after coming home from work or a Saturday evening when I watch football matches on MOTD on TV after doing the tasks for the day. I'm now on 0 nicotine; I just really enjoy the different flavors and act of vaping.

I know eventually that I will have to stop purely because there's just not enough evidence either side of the fence to convince me it's not as fucking awful for me as tobacco.
>>
>>35166162
all of this
>>
>>35169495
>More than 12 bars a day
>for that long
What the hell was quitting like, anon?
>>
>cut people out of my life for no discernible reason
>wonder why no one likes me

>never eat as much as I should

>can't lift without pre&post workout

>stay up on my phone way too late every night

>smoke weed 2+ times a week
>>
>not brushing teeth for a couple days sometimes and just chewing fuckloads of gum instead
>venting anger to people who don't have anything to do with it
>>
>>35166096

>laying in bed too much, even working from bed
>not eating quite enough
>not pushing myself harder in lifting
>not warming up and incurring various chest strains
>>
this place
>>
>been smoking weed habitually for the past 5 years
>go to gym high and still lift more than everyone
>still feels bad because I know i'm a slave to marijuana
>>
>>35166419
Switch to 10x10 for a few months then go back to strength
>>
>>35174958

also not enough cardio
>>
>>35166096

>Can't

Supreme lel. Grow up and realize that you live exactly the way you want to. If you wanted to quit whatever you "want to quit", you would have already done it.
>>
I listen to music all day. I don't even like most of it that much, but having background noise helps me at not getting bored and focusing on tedious/dry tasks. I've recently found a playlist with anime songs, but J-Pop usually lasts me only a few days before it gets dull. Before that it was playing a bunch of albums from The Smiths all day, before that it was In the Airplane Over the Sea all day every day. I always do that, I listen to music I even moderately like until I don't like it anymore. Can't exert self-restraint in that regard.

The record so far for "song which I've grown tired of the quickest" is Shingeki no Kyojin's OP which lasted a whole 5 reproductions before I got bored of it. And I'm listening to it RIGHT NOW.

I need help. That or music recs, either works.
>>
>>35169268
Man are you me

>smokes weed everyday
>even when I could live w/o it I do it anyway bc habbit
>still fit tho but perpetually @ 5"9 160 lb 8% bf
>>
>>35175154
>what is an addiction
>>
>>35166096
Cigars
It's like meme cigarettes
They're just as addictive but somehow manlier
>>
>>35175333
>Cigars
Fellow cigar lover here. I never managed to get addicted to them. How did you get addicted? I used to smoke three cohibas a day. Never got a proper craving other than for the taste.
>>
>>35166137
>being elitist about coffee

Don't be a douche. Some people like their coffee in different ways. I'll drink most coffee black, but whenever I go to Dunkin, I always get regular.
>>
>>35166096
3-5 cups of coffee a day, (actual cups) lowers your chance of death by up to 20% or something like that. New study shows.
>>
>>35175203
Use Youtube's 'Watch Later' playlist to queue your music and discover more interesting stuff. It's also helpful for avoiding going down the 'Suggested video' rabbit hole - just add the tempting video to your WL playlist and watch it whenever it you get around to it. A lot of the time by the time you get to the video you'll have completely lost interest in it.
>>
>>35167104
Daaaaaabs
>>
>>35166509
Its already started faggot.
You're just not "in tune" enough to know about it!

In all seriousness, people see you as the new Hitler if you don't have facespace or mybook... Half the time people cave is because of peer pressure.

I've done it 4 times now, and trust me, it can be done
>>
>>35166615
Biscuits and gravy here in Merika is different from Bongland.
It's like savory, fluffy scones topped with creamy sausage gravy.
>>
>>35167132
You know whose to blaim right?
>>
>>35167104
Dude.... das alotta dabs.
>>
>>35175810
>3-5 cups of coffee a day, (actual cups)
>lowers your chance of death by up to 20%
Lyl
>>
>>35169268
>>35175230
Lmao are you anons both me
6'0 165 lbs, smoke weed and fap a lot, and I drink black coffee every morning and usually after dinner too.
>>
>>35175333
Meme cigarettes
>>
>>35167119
Their blackberry or whatever flavor it is is really fucking tasty lol
>>
>>35166096
At that point why don't you just take caffeine pills?

you can get 200 for like 10 bucks on amazon
>>
>>35167399
>tfw was anorexic from age 15 to 19

It was hell, and I never even really knew it, and my parents were too afraid to confront me.

I remember starting new year at 15, when I was probably 220 lbs and only 5'8. By my 16th birthday in late March, I was down to 130lbs. I starved myself and ran and shoveled snow everyday to lose the weight. I stayed that way for years.

>tfw often wonder how much bigger I could have grown to be if I hadn't been anorexic at such a critical time in my development.
>>
>>35175797
isn't regular coffee black...?
>>
>>35175797
I mean, if OP is gonna complain about calories in coffee, that was my advice.

I'm not a coffee elitist, I drink Maxwell House for God's sake
>>
>>35171811
I"ll never get tired of this meme
>>
>>35175993
Cream, sausage, butter, flour. Shit is delicious.
>>
>>35166096
I fap when I wake up. I fap when I go to sleep.
I fap again if I have trouble sleeping.
>>
>junk food addict
>eat clean for 1200 calories then it's trash
>get a kick from different types of stims
>>
>>35171855
>waaa 40hrs of study
Wait till you have to get a real jerb faget
>>
>>35174571
Took me fucking years to get over and old ex I was in love with
Stop doing bad shit and put the hate/anger etc in to something positive
It.gets wayy fucking easier
>>
>alcohol
>cocaine
>molly

socializing sure does take its toll sometimes, my whole house is actually on a sober-month because we've been bending a bit too hard lately.
>>
>>35175323
>what is will power?
>>
>>35166096
Same i have cut down to two cups now, it's pure pain.
>>
>>35166096
fapping, because 3x a day is normal for me and makes it hard to get it up the odd chance i do get in a position to get laid.

failing my cuts- im getting more consistent now but i want to be able to eat 1800 cal ez mode without fucking that up
>>
browsing /fit/ between sets
>>
>>35167605
Hey, femnoj, I'm happy to help u thru it and all, but Yer gotta share ur mound with me.
Also to live in
S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y
>>
>>35176801
This
>>
>>35167915
Fuaaarkk Nigga, that's like 1 gram of caffeine a day!!
How are you still alive?
>>
File: tmp_10025-1448825630265689435311.jpg (497KB, 2692x2692px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10025-1448825630265689435311.jpg
497KB, 2692x2692px
>>35169469
Do nofap, or if not, do noporn.
Guaranteed, first 6 weeks, you won't be able to get it up.
I did nofap, and best I could manage was 56 days :\
>>
>>35166096
>chronic masturbating
>used to jerk it 5+ times a day
>down to once or twice every other day but still feel like crap after I do it
>potato chips
>I can down a bag like its nothing and I usually have 2-3 a week
desu Im surprised Im not fatter
>>
>used to smoke heavily(>1 pack a day but quit)
>zaxby's, chicfila, moe's
>buffalo style ranch sunflowerseeds

So basically what I eat. However I have looked up the macros and account for them in my meals. Usually I'm chicken, rice, black beans, greek yogurt, and milk at all other meals so I could be doing worse.
>>
Fuckin' anything with carbs brehs, I can't help myself. At least I attempt to make it decent by adding grilled chicken and broccoli to pic related.
>>
>>35177296
Carbs are fine, in moderation
>>
>>35166096
Just drink 5 hour energy. It'll satisfy your caffeine needs and is super low in calories.
>>
>>35177318
But that's the thing man, it's my weakness. I probably consume ~150g to ~200g a day, maybe more.

>B-b-but at least I'm hitting my protein macros.
>>
File: tYlXQPd.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
tYlXQPd.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>smoking marijuana then overeating.

I work at a small 2 screen theater, go to work stoned, and will absolutely demolish tubs worth of popcorn by myself once everyone finds their seats, shuts the fuck up, and i'm alone for an hour and a half.
>>
>>35174579

are you me
>>
well I WOULD say all the weed I smoke or vape, but so far there have been no negative repercussions except being bored when not high and spending money on weed and weed accessories.
>>
I really, really, really need to go to the dentist.

Other than that, I'm alright - drink and smoke now and then, but try to limit myself, dropped most games (to the point of not feeling like gaming anymore), dropped soda (down to a can every week or so when I feel like it), coffee a few times a week max...

But I really, really, really need to get my teeth fixed, and don't have the money to do it. That shit is the worst.
>>
>>35177486
WHAT HAPPENED THREE SECONDS LATER??
>>
>>35166096
anxiety
>>
>>35167119
i mean if you're gonna continue at least drink a fuckton of water
>>
>>35175203
listen to trance bro, there's basically an infinite amount of trance music on the internet.
>>
>>35167843
>I "am" drugs

iktfb
>>
Fucking Energy drinks
>>
>>35168069
i love you too bro
>>
>>35174571
yeah it does. just cherish the good times you had but realize that it's over and there's more out there waiting for you
>>
>>35166096
>coffee
>300 kcal a day

What are you loading it with sugar and cream? Drink it black like a man faggot.
>>
>Day off
>Well, I'll just play one game of counter-strike
>tfw five games and a whole afternoon later...

Worst part is I'm squandering pantheonic genetics; my father was dead-lifting 3x his body weight before his junior year of high school, and now is a self-made millionaire. I'm struggling to manage art classes and a part time job with lifting...
>>
>fatasfatass
>been getting up at 5am to go for a short run even though I'm NEET and pretty much stay up and only get like 4 hours sleep
>been doing C25k
>get up to 3rd week
>phone alarm goes off at 4:45am
>too tired, stop it and sleep in
>do it at 6pm when it's cooled down outside
>start sleeping in every morning and doing it in the afternoon
>think I might cook chicken parm for the first time
>make it at 5pm, it's fucking delicious
>now on fourth week
>sleep in once again
>make 3 chicken parmigarnias and eat it all
>fuck its so good
>put off the run and say to myself I'll do it tomorrow on my rest day
>sleep in again, don't do the run
>tfw these chicken parms have been fucking me up
>>
>>35166132
YEAH IT'S BAIT M8
>>
>>35166096
If you don't want to drink coffee without anything added to it, then coffee is the lesser of your addictions.
>>
>>35166096
Kicked a 4 year opiate habit once

Shits cash

Enjoy your coffee anon..
>>
>>35166484
there are actually people out there who don't drink there coffee black. FUCKING HEATHENS
>>
>>35179892
>there

HOLY FUCK that's the first time I've made that mistake. Forgive me please
>>
>>35167164
You're my hero, Anon. I spend too many hours on 4chan.
>>
File: 1445412918153.jpg (42KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1445412918153.jpg
42KB, 500x334px
>>35174579
>imagine life together instead of talking to her

What's worse is when you build up the confidence, talk to her and get along well, then forget to ask for her number/facebook and never see her again. I've done this many times. When will I learn
>>
>>35176291
Don't torture yourself with 'what if' questions. I'm the same height as you and I sometimes wonder if i would have grown more if i didnt smoke so much weed in my teen years. It's more than likely genetics, but i still wonder
>>
>>35177338
>200g a day

Are you fucking serious? I eat 250 grams on the days i lift + my normal daily food. Pasta is god-tier for bulking.
>>
>>35166096

I don't get enough sleep. I tend to stay up and fuck around on the internet way longer than I need to.
>>
>>35180751
I don't feel overly bad. I'm 24 now and fine: 5'10 165lbs.

I'm healthy now.
>>
I literally cant stop touching my own dick when I surf the internet, and I eat my own boogers
>>
>>35167132
At least you had fun
>>
overeating
>>
>addicted to Internet
>coffee (does it cause depression? been drinking 2 cups per day, no sugar, no milk, pretty much extra strong)
>procrastinate (cut down on it, but I'm still slacking a lot compared to peers)
>>
>>35181427
i'm a black coffee guy too but it doesn't make it "extra strong" in terms of anything but flavor. the caffeine is obviously the same whether you add milk or not
>>
>browsing 4chan too much
it's actually a problem for me. open browser, hit 4enter before my brain even registers like.. you opened the pc to pay your ebills dipshit
>>
>>35181471
/fit/ is my homepage
>>
>>35178115
Successful parents always do this.
>I'm going to work hard so my kids don't have to.
>Anon, why are you not me?
>>
i eat 400-500 calories on saturdays and rave on molly. i figure i lose around 0.6kg of fat every sat from smoking, coffee, pills and dancing
>>
I spend too much time on 4chin
I fuck around on my 3 main time wasters instead of reading a book which might interest me
I'm doing over a week of nofap but I'm just thinking about fapping all day. Srs if I just came it would be over and I'd be back to being able to concentrate on stuff
>can't take the after fap drowsiness
Atleast I'm seeing a vietnamese qt on friday
>>
>>35166997

Your revelations about milk are things that pretty much everyone else has known since they were fifteen.
>>
>>35167054

The problem with this approach is that you will not actually change anything.

You might stick to this diet and loose a load of weight, but if you then just go back to your previous ways you will regain it all eventually anyway. Your just replacing one unhealthy lifestyle with another unhealthy lifestyle.

You cannot change your weight without addressing the underlying causes.

The other problem is that generally, losing weight takes quite a long time. 1800 calories a day gets you like a pound a week off. So your plan of cutting calories down to the bone isnt just unhealthy, but likely not to be particularly effective. You'll feel like shit, but the weight loss still isnt likely to be that drastic unless you keep it up for a long time. And that long time spent feeling like shit will probably put you off eventually.

For you all i can say is that you need to keep to a reasonable restricted diet. All i can say to encourage you is that i used to be exactly the same sort of chronic eater, eating just because i could. After losing weight and keeping myself calorie restricted, i eventually found that the idea of eating in the amounts i did before made me feel kinda queasy.
>>
>>35166115
What are you doin here?

>>>/v/
>>
>>35183145
>smoking
just fuck my lungs and heart up fám
>rolling every week
nigger, you're supposed to wait at least a month between rolls (and that's pushing it); educate'cho self
rollsafe.org
>>
>>35183145
>>35183648
And don't forget earplugs. I was a moron and after attending only three concerts, I have tinnitus.
>>
File: 1445867226021.jpg (131KB, 754x503px) Image search: [Google]
1445867226021.jpg
131KB, 754x503px
>>35166096
> 2015 years after the year of our lord and saviour.
> not using caffeine pills to avoid additional calories.

SHIGGY DIGGY
>>
>>35167132

>1000 hours a year

Jesus christ, play for an hour a day on average and I feel thats excessive
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.