[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tree /fit/ty, how can I love my body (no homo) when > I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1449285583293.jpg (26KB, 512x450px) Image search: [Google]
1449285583293.jpg
26KB, 512x450px
tree /fit/ty, how can I love my body (no homo) when
> I want fast results and associate everything healthy with dieting
> eating clean is boring af anyway
> exercising makes me feel worse and I don't get that endophin rush, presumably from years of jacking off and eating meat
how can I just care about myself without feeling like I have to look good
>>
I think you meant to post this in tumblr
>>
>>35165113
>eating meat
That's the last of your petty problems, princess.
>>
>>35165113
>how can I just care about myself without feeling like I have to look good

obviously bait, but you should care about yourself enough to make sure you look good
>>
>>35165134
That's not what I mean. I just mean I should eat veggies because it's good for me instead of secretly hoping I shed a few oz not eating pizza.
>>
>>35165113
change your attitude when it comes to food and dieting. Dont look at healthy eating as "dieting". Eating well is something that should be practiced all your life.
Treat food as fuel for your body basically, not as some momentary pleasure of sugar/ fat/ whatever other garbage you eat.
Also, when it comes to exercising I recommend you lift more weights. Lifting heavy can probably get you that rush you are looking for.
And if it doesnt, find something that does. As long as its something.
The best workout routine is one you follow through with.
>>
File: 1445892883230.jpg (110KB, 914x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1445892883230.jpg
110KB, 914x1212px
>>35165156
Nah desu everyone starts somewhere
You can't feel bad about thought crime desu senpai, the only difference between us and compulsive animals is the conscious decisions we make and the direct actions we take in our lives.

Just as long as you eat the veggies instead of pizza you are on the same level as a health conscious person. Actions are the only thing that speak.
>>
File: 1443229355778.gif (959KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1443229355778.gif
959KB, 480x270px
>>35165113
>Hit rock bottom emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually
>At that point, you'll realize that no one will ever truly love you, so you have to love yourself
>Part of loving yourself means treating your body right; which entails eating right (most of the time) and exercising
>>
>>35165332
> tfw you realize you have no clue what truly loving yourself would even entail
> tfw no one loves you because you really don't love yourself
>>
>>35165315
B R E H

R

E

H
>>
>>35165315
College grills are on a whole 'nother level
>>
>>35165113
You'll love the daily grind when you love it. It's as as simple as that.

Only when you have a taste of the mountaintop is when you appreciate the grind. When you let pain, success, life drool and puddle out of your mouth like honey is when you will love the grind.

It doesn't become something you do, it becomes you. Inseparable.
>>
File: Parasol.jpg (73KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
Parasol.jpg
73KB, 500x631px
>>35165386
This is a promise with a catch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7lyfYzIw8
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.