[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xx LV3f4nxc >He can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 14

File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xxLV3f4nxc

>He can't climb the shit 12 year olds can

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35163619
jesus christ is arm day every day for this guy or something?
>>
wtf, im semi fat and have a back injury and i can still climb better than that chump!?!
never go vegan man...
>>
are there any videos of him actually lifting? I've heard he struggles at lmao1.5pl8 bench, is that true?
>>
>>35164728
for someone who solely lifts for health reasons he's doing pretty well

>>35164718
is that why there are world records by vegans?
>>
>It's the nightly vegan g thread

You guys are so obsessed with him. Stop giving hin attention

Inb4 green man pls go
>>
>>35164785
green man pls go..
>>
>>35163619
wow he's actually built a fan base
>>
>>35164905
its called lighting
>>
>>35164785
Lifting only for health? If that were true he wouldn't try to be active in the bodybuilding community. If he does say that, it's to make it seem like he isn't a conceded faggatron. Meat eaters set records to, so I'm not 100% on either of your points.
>I probably fell for bait
>>
>>35165083
dont whiteknight a autist who wants to kill infants man...
>>
>>35165174
who gives a shit if he said that seriously you know he wouldnt actually do it, he has inspired many people in the fitness industry including myself to go vegan, and its the best thing ive ever done in my life, i can sleep guilt free at night knowing that i dont support an industry that rapes tortures and slaughters sentient beings that are capable of the same emotions as us, aswell as choosing a healthier lifestyle and lessening my negative impact on the environment.
I dont give a shit what anyone on some Laotian finger puppet and gluten-free bakery forum thinks about me.
You should really listen to his videos and do your own research yourself
>>
He's got a Satsuki figurine. That's dope
>>
>>35165296
>this autism
Richard, nobody is impressed
>>
>>35165162
meat eaters make up more of the population than vegans, 98% meat eaters 1.5% vegetarian, 0.5% vegan. so those vegans who are ASWELL trying to break records will be very small. His videos are 90 percent about diet and nutrition
>>
>>35165296
science says plants have feelings too you massmurder, now go and eat a multivitamin and a hamburger so your brain starts functioning normally.
>>
>>35163619
I'm not giving him a view.
Get the fuck outta here
>>
>>35165296
I still remember my first hissy fit. Good news is, you're gonna get over it eventually.
>>
File: moria goblins.jpg (23KB, 410x308px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
moria goblins.jpg
23KB, 410x308px
>>35163619
>mfw the green goblin can't climb
>>
>>35164785
>is that why there are world records by vegans?
Baboumian set the world record for heaviest yoke walk, front hold and keg lifting
anyone can label themselves as strongest with feats of strength that don't matter shit and aren't in competition with others

he doesn't go WSM because he'd get his ass handed to him
also other 99.99% of records are done by "meat eaters"
yeah, and he's 140% natty

>>35165296
>he has inspired many people in the fitness industry
you mean brainwashed

>>35165296
>You should really listen to his videos
gee, who could be behind this post?

just stop this shilling, pls
>>
>>35164785

Pretty much this.

I love strongman, but its a sport where basically anyone halfway good can earn themselves a 'world record' by manipulating the stupidly large number of variables in even the common events and going for something no-one else does.
>>
>>35165743
This, vegetables can't even defend themselves nor show their pain. Just because they don't scream doesn't mean they're not suffering.

Plants are living things too. If anyone tells that to a vegan he'll just say "duh, veggies can't feel pain". That's like meat eaters saying that animals don't matter because they're stupid.
>>
In his defense rock climbing is pretty hard if you've never done it before. I will say this though, you can tell he doesn't deadlift. His grip kind sucks.
>>
what would you do if you had the head of 14 year old black kid
>>
>>35164785
the only "vegans" who set world records are the ones who became vegan after having trained for the better part of their life
>>
>>35166741
Make a channel and bitch about animals
>>
>>35163634
Yes
>>
>>35164785
Oh fuck off richard you jaundice inflicted grandad murderer
>>
>>35165296
You should kill yourself right now
>>
>>35166734
Rock climbing is easy af if you have even a little bit of strength
>>
>shitskin vegan posts his own vids daily for self promotion but mods delete fit humor and fat hate threads instead
>>
>>35166870
this.

it's spam and nothing else, people who give a fuck about this will find it anyway

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sage & report
>>
>>35163619
Seriously though, what is with his head? Is there a scientific term for it? What is it about being vegan that causes that shit?
>>
>>35166734
>>35166859

>Rock climbing is easy af if you have even a little bit of strength

I've been climbing for a while and you would be surprised how many people come for the first time who clearly hit the gym that struggle in the beginner stuff. Either their forearms aren't developed to climb well, the tendons in their fingers aren't strong enough to hold anything but jugs, and despite how much you have lifted, will not have the endurance required to do a route with more than a couple moves.

Considering he was doing top rope, I'm sure he didn't have the endurance to climb for very long. For first timers, I would recommend only bouldering. Either way, I see guys like him not being able to climb very well despite his muscles.
>>
File: neck.jpg (213KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
neck.jpg
213KB, 1024x767px
>>35163634
He skipped neck day.
It makes him look like a disproportionate beta
>>
>>35166312
most vegans dont know that, they only see the i saw a piggy it was smart i cant eat bacon anymor bullshit.
problem is, here on planet earth, all the things that gives our bodies nourishment is alive, avoiding killing completely when eating as a human is not possible at all.
and now that science proves shit like plants have feels and shit.. well i guess that all kinds of eating is cruel and unfair?

exept for VG, he seems to have found a way to turn his skin green so that he might "eat" the way leafes eat, absorbing sunlight?
>>
>Haven't been climbing in a while
>Didn't know anything about climbing arm positions

Sure you went climbing with the grey aliens.
>>
Didn't watch the video, but in his defense I've seen fit guys struggle on routes I've seen 14 year old girls climb. People underestimate how much of climbing is technique and not strength.
If it's your first time you'll suck no matter how much you lift.
>>
>>35167685
nigga i've climbed one of those walls twice in my lifetime and both times it was easy as fuck and i raced to the top in record time, i have no fucking technique, its just not that fucking hard, VG looks like he just doesn't have the energy to pull himself up, look at him after trying to climb the little practice wall, the dude is already sweating profusely from just that..

veganism, not even once.
>>
>>35167349
Lmao ok go "kill" some vegetables then some animals and see which ones scream the loudest in pain. The whole meat eater rhetoric of b-but plants feel pain too. What does the animals that make your meat eat? Plants so your causing double damage if you think plants feel pain.
>>
>>35168333
So pain is quantified by the level of noise an organism makes?
>>
>>35167232
I agree, mostly depends on the holds though, I see lots of gym dudes do fine on a underhang if its all jugs, but suffer on flatwalls with crimbs
>>
Plenty of plants reproduce by passing through the digestive tract of mammals. they want their seeds to be spread and thus are attractive to us in vibrant colors like red, orange and yellow against green foilange. Many carnivores cannot distringuish these colors because they don't eat them. We are HIGHLY adapted to distinguish these colors because it's how we thrive.
>>
>>35168779
>We are HIGHLY adapted to distinguish these colors because it's how we thrive.

No we aren't. Our color vision is not better than other old world apes. Which is worse than a huge number of animals including pretty much all birds, reptiles and some fish.
>>
>>35168333
pls go richard
>>
>>35168337
brainwashing by cruel animal farm propaganda vids
>>
>>35168337
Plants do not have central nervous system, they do not have a brain, and they actually want to be eaten.
>>
>>35169228
Ya, no plant would ever be poisonous to prevent animals from eating them.
>>
>>35169246
All meat is poisonous for humans.
>>
>>35165296
But anon, don't you know that the pain and suffering is what makes it taste so good?

In all seriousness, humans are evolved to be omnivores, and other animal species kill animals and then feast on them still alive, while most of our livestock get killed instantly. This idea that livestock have human concerns about their conditions is retarded.

Also any farmer nowadays will tell you happy animals taste better, so it's not even in a farmers best interest to make his animals uncomfortable

Tl;dr vegans are retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1024x768px
>>35165296
>Inspired

Actually I used to be vegan then saw his videos and saw the green light wasn't for me. Just looking at him made me realize I don't want to look as horrible as him.
>>
>>35169399
Stop lying.
>>
>>35165296
no matter how many carrots and fruits you will eat, it will still go on.

because supply > demand
>>
File: image.png (68KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
68KB, 1305x892px
>>35169478
>doesn't fit muh beliefs
>anon must be lying
>>
>>35169324
bull fucking shit. science, logic and common sense proves otherwise. Normally things we can't eat, our bodies try to get rid of, such as throwing up. We can chew, swallow and digest meat without any negative consequences and our bodies, very well and with many benefits, can absorb its nutrients.
>>
>>35165374
>90 percent about shit diet and nutrition
FTFY
>>
>vegan bodybuilder
>looks like literally anybody with a t shirt on
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 1920x1914px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 1920x1914px
>>35169571
Shut up
He's beautiful
>>
>>35165296
And if you did any research at all you would see mountains of scientifically backed proof that there is no logical reason to exclude meat, one of the most nutritious foods humans can consume, from your diet. It is also proven that those who do not eat meat are not any healthier than those who do, and in fact are missing many of the dietary benefits meat/ animal products provides, Hence the less effective supplementation to return them to their diet. You are not living a 'healthier lifestyle' or any other sort of advantage you claim, but you had to come to a Mongolian hieroglyph deciphering forum to tell everyone how wrongly superior you and our choices are.
Fuck off.
>>
>>35167349
The fuck are you saying you meathead.
Plants don't even have a nervous system.
It's not because they respond to certain stimuli that they feel shit.
Plants and shit like oysters and mussels don't need pain evolutionary because they can't even fucking move. There's no benefit.
>>
>>35169492
Well if more people would go vegan the demand for meat would go down, and that makes a difference, every vegan matters.
>>
>>35163619
I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE RICH, NA NA OO NA NAAA, I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE RICHARD NA NA OO NA NAAA
>>
>>35169577
Seriously unlucky with those pecs
>>
>>35169627
"Most nutritious foods humans can consume"
lol
Tell me 1 thing that meat has that plants do not have.
>>
>>35169529
Our bodies are actually not suited to handle meat very well. I suggest you go and learn about the human body (begin with the lenght of our intestines) before saying things like this.
>>
>>35169499
Going from vegan to meat eater = retarded, or he is lying, i wish he would tell about the "horrible" healt benefits he probably felt after only 2 weeks.
>>
>>35169786
A taste.
>>
>>35169786
creatine
>>
>>35163619
that was honestly pathetic, my 8yo nephew could do that shit.

even with that instructor telling him exactly what to grab he couldn't do it, he should honestly be ashamed of himself
>>
>>35169577
I can't stop laffin
>>
File: Humans vs apes.png (151KB, 500x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Humans vs apes.png
151KB, 500x470px
>>35169824
Perhaps you should. Our guts are pretty similar to all dedicated omnivores. Which is vastly different from our predominately vegetarian ape relatives.
>>
>>35169786
>Tell me 1 thing that meat has that plants do not have

Animal fat
>>
>>35169786
Complete proteins containing all 9 essential amino acids
>>
>>35169364
>Also any farmer nowadays will tell you happy animals taste better, so it's not even in a farmers best interest to make his animals uncomfortable
This. I work on a pig farm (breeding and raising piglets), and my #1 priority is making sure that all of them are healthy and happy.
This includes
>watching for joint inflammation and giving medicine (this is common, I spend a lot of time chasing and injecting piglets with Penicillin)
>looking for weak newborns that might need you to directly feed them milk because they can't get to their mother's teat by themselves
>watching that they all get enough milk in their early days after being born so they grow equally
>watching their diet, especially before and after they're weaned off their mother
>monitoring social standings to see if anyone's getting bullied
I also pet, cuddle and scratch sows on their favorite spots, and play fight with piglets, but that's also for my own satisfaction

Most farmers actually like animals and want to give them a good life. Just because you've seen some Liveleak video of a shitty farm doesn't mean they're all like that. I've probably saved more animal lives than most internet warrior vegans who'd rather spend their time patting themselves on the back because they ate 15 bananas instead of a chicken breast.
>>
You non vegans, try being a vegan for 2 weeks, just to see how you feel. It cant hurt so why not give it a try before hating on it and shit. I bet you would feel a bit lighter in your body and mind.
>>
>>35170120
I honestly don't think you have done this yourself

>Vegans are so deluded in their own superiority complex that they think people will see it once they "just try it"
>>
>>35170133
Meat eaters are so deluded in their own superiority complex that they dont even want to try something so harmless like going vegan for some weeks. There are many many reasons why eating meat actually harms us all, and the planet.
>>
>>35170057
>monitoring social standings to see if anyone's getting bullied

doing a better job than my teachers ever did

well done anon
>>
>>35169399
more like 10 years of lying, misunderstanding information, not setting goals and being okay with a mediocre PR will get you that body.
In the end it doesn't matter what you eat, calories are calories and protein is protein. This guy shills misinformation and attacks people based solely one their dietary habits. Hes just a shitty prideful troll who "thinks" hes made it because he is completely detached from reality. Since no one has actually beat the shit out of him yet, he'll keep his elitist attitude until then.
>>
>>35170057
Oh sweet romanticizing the animal holocaust. You dont give a shit about animals, just admit it. you can not support animaal rights and still eat meat, you just cant.
>>
>>35170321
Animals are retarded, why giving them rights?
>>
File: xTiJy.jpg (95KB, 500x647px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xTiJy.jpg
95KB, 500x647px
>>35170236
>harms us all, and the planet
>on a board where half the users put oil in their ass

go hug a tree senpai
>>
>>35163619
BEEF WATERY LEAF
>>
>>35170247
Wow, so your solution is to beat someone to silence because they promote a diet that does not harm defensless animals? You are one angry hateful meat eater ill give you that.
>>
>>35170236

>There are many many reasons why eating meat actually harms us all, and the planet.

No, there's not. There's just you pulling shit out of your ass and flinging it on an anonymous Senegalese wood grain inspection board.
>>
File: 1443209555561.jpg (201KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443209555561.jpg
201KB, 1024x683px
>>35164785
>Patrik Baboumian
It's funny how vegan veins shits on everybody else that uses steroids but it quick as fuck to throw out PB's name for "see veguun can be stronk too" but PB clearly juices and even claims not to be natty. What a twisted reality this faggot lives in.
>>
>>35170363
Are you one of them that put oil in your ass? And why do you do it? ;)
>>
>>35170396
Did not know i was on a anonymous Senegalese wood grain inspection board. That explains the lack of education you guys have.
>>
>>35169993
rice and beans has all of that
>>
Why do so many of you cunts not believe that being vegan is as conducive to gains as an omnivorous diet?
The only fucking things that you don't get from a plant based diet are B-12, which even some omnivores lack, and cholesterol, which your body synthesizes out of dietary fat.

Plant based diets are going to take the world by storm once the word gets out, as they are cheaper, ultimately, and will only GET cheaper, more palatable, marketable and readily available to the average consumer.
If you can't embrace the economic and public health benefits (I'm talking about antibiotics, solid waste, hormone runoff and air pollution which are all results of meat and dairy production), you truly will never understand.

I'm not a plant based eater yet because I am only 20 and lack the means to prepare the right meal plan for myself, but once I am settled down I will certainly become vegan.

Maybe VG isn't the hero we deserve, but he is perhaps the necessary hero- a revolutionary. I don't respect him on all counts, but in the end, he is working for a good cause.


His message is sensational and acrid- I want to get out the other , more logical, side of the pro-plant-based diet. I ask that you carefully consider these things.
>>
>>35170243
Well they might be bullied to death or into a terrible state if not.
We on the other hand just end up as social rejects on 4chan, which isn't as bad as death, I guess.

>>35170321
:^)
>>
>>35170404
To be fair, virgin stains doesn't have a problem with people on steroids as long as they're honest about it.
>>
File: burrr.jpg (54KB, 682x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
burrr.jpg
54KB, 682x600px
>>35163619
I bet if there was a slaughter house at the top of that wall his bitch ass would make it up there
>>
>>35170475
If you going to go on about anyone's lack of education try fixing your own. The only thing you've done is post bullshit opinions which have been disproven time and time again.

>anonymous Senegalese wood grain inspection board

And if you don't know this meme your literally retarded, shouldn't be posting in this thread ( a given with your complete lack of understanding of science and biology), or on 4 chan. Get the fuck back to reddit and tumblr where your kind belongs.
>>
>>35170595
>Why do so many of you cunts not believe that being vegan is as conducive to gains as an omnivorous diet?

Because it's wrong
>>
File: Omnivore.jpg (1MB, 1265x1302px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Omnivore.jpg
1MB, 1265x1302px
>>35169364

>In all seriousness, humans are evolved to be omnivores

Humans evolved the ability to extract energy and nutrients from meat but there's no basis to say that we evolved to make this a necessary thing or that it's even ideal for us
>>
>>35166870
>>35166885
I got a warning for flagging these threads as spam
>>
if every one of his subscribers suddenly died the world would be a better place

just read his comments, such a collection of retarded weirdos sucking each others dicks because they dont eat meat
>>
>>35170595
B-12 does not come from meat, its a bacteria that can be found in the soil, water, and plants. Very very many meat eaters actually lack B-12, meat actually prevents the B-12 to be absorbed in to your body. Also, if you have normal amount of B-12 in your body then you could actually go without any B-12 intake for 20 years before you start going low on that. That would actually be hard, to avoid B-12, it can now be found even in all types of soy-milk and so on.
>>
>>35170658
Just because meat eating had been the precedent from Milo to Sandow to Schwarzenegger doesn't mean that it is the key to their athletic success.

The sample size of plant based athletes is currently too small to say that they are inferior athletes.

Usain Bolt ate 1000 mc nuggets over the Bejing Olympics- how much does diet really matter?

I think that we need to broaden our perspective past omnivorous diets, which have been the precedent and gold standard in western culture- and consider new options which are now economically viable to us.
>>
>>35170493
From How Much Protein.com

>The protein in rice does not contain all eight essential amino acids so it is not a good source of growth and repair for muscle and tissue. However if nuts or seeds are eaten in the same day or you have chicken with your rice, then rice is still a good source of protein along with calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, manganese and zinc. Rice is also rich in B vitamins and helpful to the nervous system as well as an aid to stopping diarrhea.

Same for beans. It cost more and is horribly inefficient and illogial to buy all the rice and beans needed to make up for eating salmon or steak.
>>
>>35170648
Maybe you are the retarded one here, when you HAVE heard about that meme. I have never in my life been on reddit or tumblr.
>>
>>35170388
>defensless animals
No such thing, Billy. A cow would eat you and everyone you love if it had a chance
>>
>>35170794
Fixed

How Much Food.com
>>
>>35170676

>Humans evolved the ability to extract energy and nutrients from meat

> but there's no basis to say that we evolved to make this a necessary thing or that it's even ideal for us

Pick One. Evolution would have weeded it out if it wasn't necessary or 'ideal'
>>
>>35163619
3 fucking threads with this fucking guy on the front page? please fuck off dyel cancer fags
>>
Can anyone explain what the hell is wrong with his skin color ? Memes aside he looks god damn greenish to me I can't even tell if hes a result of some muhammad/spic inbreeding or just some general bestiality
>>
>>35170658
A handful of cacao beans, 2 Brazil nuts and a walnut will give you the optimal ratio of fatty acids for optimal hormonal production. 700 calories from fat. A 2+:1 ratio of saturated to polyunsaturated fats. Your day's worth of omega-3, and plenty of monounsaturated fats.
Also there are many micronutrients in cacao, Brazil and walnuts- for which reason they are known as super foods.

You can get your protein from beans and grains, plant based protein powder from a variety of sources, and occasional tofu/sriram and wheat gluten.

You can supplement b-12 and vitamin D as necessary.

There is absolutely no reason why the vegan diet isn't optimal for hormonal production, muscle gains, longevity, health and athleticism.
>>
>>35163619
Why are you still watching this hypocrite?
every comment he leaves on his videos backfires
>>
>>35170894
>I don't understand the difference between ALA, EPA and DHA
>>
>>35170850

> Evolution would have weeded it out if it wasn't necessary or 'ideal'

"Necessary" and "ideal" change depending on context. What's necessary in a situation where food is scarce and a new source of calories will keep you from starving to death may not be necessary in a situation where you have ready access to foods and can decide what to eat based on their pros and cons.
>>
>>35170894

Or instead of eating all that shit i could just have a steak.

Bonus round: steak taste nicer
>>
> Evolution would have weeded it out if it wasn't necessary or 'ideal'

Well, meat eaters are slowly dying of cancer and shit.
>>
>>35170995

at the expensive of your heart and colon
>>
>>35170999
>implying
Fuck off. If a hypothetical disease that I most likely will not get anyways is your only response, you don't have one.
>>
>>35170995
Dont use vegan stuff like salt and peppers, and tell me your stake tastes nice. What the hell, dont even warm the meat, eat it raw, thats how we are supposed to meat, or??
>>
>>35171007

>a hypothetical disease that I most likely will not get anyways

kek. its the most common way to die but you won't get it.
>>
>>35171007
Vegans rarely get cancer, atleast the same horrible ones meat eaters often get.
>>
>>35165296
just cause you lift doesn't mean you're in the industry lol
>>
>>35171026

>putting pussy vegetables near your steak

Get fucked.

Knob of butter on the gridle, sizzling hot then a quick flash each side. Done.

My favourite steak restaurant serves bone marrow and fried eggs as sides.
>>
>>35171033
26,000 people died of colon cancer last year. Out of 300,000,000 people. Safe to say it is statistically unlikely that I die from colon cancer.

>Heart disease
Unless you have underlying medical issues, it shouldn't be a factor for anyone on this board save for lurking fatties.
>>
>>35163619
Reminder this guy is a sociopath

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GX1GDIKqB9A
>>
>>35171062
This article will address the subject of cancer rates in vegetarians. Very little data exists for vegans. The tables in this article are extracted from all studies that have looked at vegetarians and show the rates of cancer mortality (how many people died from the disease) or incidence (how many people contracted the disease).

Source: Vegan health.org

But keep talking like you have some sort of data the rest of the world doesn't.
>>
>>35170909
You can get a huge variety of fats from coconut oil, vegetable oils, nuts, cacao and avocados.
You don't need fish oil. You don't need beef (which, by the way, normal beef is grain fed and doesn't contain enough EPA, DHA as we need)

I ask you to stop for a second and look at the inefficiency of feeding on 400kg mammals at the top of the tropic chain for whom the majority of their consumed calories devolve into useless heat and carbon/nitrogen emissions.

And the public health- estrogens, antibiotics, feces and other compounds leech into our water, destroy freshwater ecosystems and contribute to many of our modern ills.

To produce meat and dairy on a massive scale when we have the means to do otherwise, is a sin.
We are destroying our planet and damning our progeny.
>>
>>35171083
The butter has salt, the butter makes the meat actually taste something different than a card board box. lol fried eggs on the side, what a sad dinner plate.
>>
>>35171099

>Unless you have underlying medical issues, it shouldn't be a factor for anyone on this board save for lurking fatties.

or people who eat diets that cause heart disease
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 630x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 630x800px
Why does he have to fuck with the only sport I actually enjoy doing?
>>
>>35171127

>coconut oil

Don't buy the psuedo-science of "you need saturated fat for durr," supplementing with saturated fat, even plant-based saturated fat, isn't a good idea
>>
>>35170120
> Did vegan thing for like 2 months. Felt great, no better or worse than meat really.
> Passed by burger joint with 1lb cheese, bacon, egg burger. Withdrawls like quitting smoking.
> Ate it in frenzy. Felt sick for a few days after.
> Decided never to give up meat again.
We have cutting teeth for a reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 720x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 720x387px
>>35171152

>butter is vegan now
>>
>>35171127
>variety of fats from coconut oil, vegetable oils, nuts, cacao and avocados.
Pointless fats that add nothing but calories sure.

>You don't need fish oil.
As low omega-3 is a top 10 cause of preventable death in the US, I am going to say: You are wrong.

>inefficiency of feeding
Are you going to kill all large animals from the earth? if not than this point is irrelevant.

>consumed calories devolve into useless heat and carbon/nitrogen emissions.
the same can be said about humans

>To produce meat and dairy on a massive scale when we have the means to do otherwise, is a sin.
No it isn't.

>We are destroying our planet and damning our progeny.
The electricity you are using while you shitpost on /fit/ is costing us much more than my meal. But keep fighting the good fight.
>>
>>35171127
Its so fucking hard for some people to understand that we are destroying the planet, people, animals, everything, "BUT hey i like my steak with fried eggs on the side, and eeeeh yeah, fuck vegans for trying to take away my delicious meat i use bunch of vegan stuff to make it taste good, fuck you iam a free man i can destroy the world and abuse animals so much i want, because thats whats freedom is all about"
>>
>>35170850
Which is why we have nails, body hair, tonsils, wisdom teeth, ...? Evolution doesn't mean that the best survive, just that anything that is good enough at making do with what it has will survive. Nails are totally useless for humans but we still have them because they are not a big enough hindrance to have any impact on our survival chances.
>>
>>35171185
The key isn't to maximize saturated fats, but rather to keep polyunsaturated fats low, around 25% of your fat calories, because they are proven to lower serum testosterone levels.

Monounsaturated fats are basically the master race of fat for cardiovascular and hormone production. I.e. The Mediterranean diet.

So you should aim to get more saturated and monounsaturated than polyunsaturated.
Basically don't eat only soybean oil and twinkles.
>>
>>35171237

I totally understand that we're destroying the planet*. I just don't give a fuck.


*by which envirotards selfishly mean "shortening humanity's hold on the planet". the Earth stood a long time before we crawled from the muck and it'll stand long after we're gone.
>>
>>35171213
I'm only going I address your Omega-3 clam because the other objections you listed I already addressed or are conviction based.

You can get Omega-3 in more han sufficient levels from walnuts, flax and chia seeds.
>>
File: 1446142512265.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446142512265.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>35170932
And including meat in your diet has all of these
>pros
And none of these
>cons
>>
>>35171108
vegans gains is like how you dyels look against fat ppl. You feel what superior, because you think you're doing something right and they're doing something bad.
>>
>>35171260

>keep polyunsaturated fats low, around 25% of your fat calories, because they are proven to lower serum testosterone levels.

I'm happy to read any references
>>
>>35170932
>>35171295
And a diet that only includes vegetables and excludes meat/animal products has nothing but these
>cons
>>
>>35171326
Look up ncbmi lipid ratio testosterone in athletes or some similar query in Google
>>
>>35171277
Do you give a fuck about your healt? Do you not have a family or family members you care about? don´t you want them to live in a better world after you are gone? Do you care for animals? Animals are suffering just because we like the taste of meat, we dont even need meat to survive, so something says to me that its wrong exploiting animals just because we like the taste. (meat alone actually tastes really bad)
>>
>>35171279
>>35170909
>>
>>35171295

Haha, I remember you. I'll remind you then.

This is referring to the first people who practiced agriculture. Women having deformed spines and toes from milling grains, and broken teeth from bits of sand and stone in their food, has nothing to do with humans today.
>>
>>35171346

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20861171
>>
>>35171340

>meat alone tastes really bad

Maybe if you're a low test faggot.
>>
>>35171254
>Nail, useless.
>body hair tonsils useless

Biology anatomy and physiology disagree. People once thought the appendix was useless, but look how right they were.
The only one ill give you are wisdom teeth, and barely as it's theorized that humans had them because we used to have larger jaws.
>>
>>35171340
People are suffering because you like wearing the clothes that you wear, people are suffering because you like driving the cars you drive...diamond rings, sweat shops...get over it, you're not changing anything
>>
>>35171403

Lol, this


HURR MEAT IS BAD AND EXPLOITS DA AMINERLS

-sent from my iPhone
>>
>>35171355
Not that anon. And if that has nothing to do with us then why do the same results happen today when humans exclude meat and animal products from their diet as the results of years ago? ie. lack of proteins, malnutrition.
>>
>>35171446

>why do the same results happen today

Do they?
>>
>>35171366
>Vegans have around 40-65% of meat eaters circulating LC pufa-3
>>
>>35171478

>However, a comparison between different countries is difficult because of differences in the composition of meat-eating and vegetarian diets and in analytic methods for measuring n−3 PUFA status

in the actual study linked, vegans had higher concentrations of dha or epa than even fish eaters and didn't even have a high intake of ALA
>>
>>35171457
If they didn't supplementation would not be necessary nor required.
>>
>>35171538

As in B12 supplementation specifically?
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 14


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.