[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fart general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Hey guys, relatively new to working out--it's been roughly a year or so.

Was wondering how you guys deal with your protein farts, and if there's a way to reduce how gassy I am.

I'm generally able to let them out without people noticing, as there are usually semi-frequent periods of time when I'm not around other people at my job, and I've gotten pretty good at farting silently.
>>
I don't really have protein farts anymore. What really makes me fart is carbs.
>>
Consume more milk/yogurt and drink more water to aid in your digestion. Right now it's too much for your body to handle but it should adjust if you do those things.
>>
I've gotten better at silent farts too.

They used to be like "PPPBBBLLLLTTT"
but now they like "FFfffffftt"
>>
>>35162580
I'm actually kinda lactose intolerant. I love dairy, but it makes me fart like nothing else. I will try to stay more hydrated in general, though. Thanks.
>>
Probably the wrong thread to ask, but it's here...

I have a fart fetish. My gf doesn't fart as often as I'd like to. She's aware of my fetish and wants to indulge, but, as far as she knows, foods don't make her gassy. What can she eat to get the kind of farts you people are describing?
>>
>>35162263
i've shredded 12 in the past 40 minutes. nothing like marking your territory with a nice fat 5 second blast of fart gas bruh.
>>
Farting is a problem for me.

Another problem are the shits that I take, which are thick and paste-like. I'm going through toilet paper so fast it's not funny.
>>
>>35162580
Will these things make my farts less rancid in addition to less frequent? Cause goddamn, they nasty.
>>
File: 1600014344.jpg (31KB, 221x224px) Image search: [Google]
1600014344.jpg
31KB, 221x224px
>>35162913
For Power:
These motherfuckers in pic. Guaranteed to make you fart up a storm if you eat a few. I've never encountered a better food for increasing fart power. Plus they taste pretty good.

For Potency:
Eat a lot of high protein food. Your stomach has got to be full for the fiber bars to take full effect. Try some steak and eggs with a protein shake. Shake the protein up good so that there's lots of air bubbles. Guaranteed rancid farts if combined with fiber bars.

For longevity:
If you want to be farting for a long time, Siracha sauce is the best thing to eat. Throw some of it on the steak and you'll be blasting farts for hours.

That's about all there is to it. I've been perfecting this combination for years to use in necessary situations, such as long car rides with people I don't like, or crop dusting the office to spice things up a bit. Good luck.
>>
File: 1438241872058.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1438241872058.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
>>35163877
Eat more protein and enjoy your rock hard shits with no mess

also rip your butthole
>>
File: sonny.jpg (28KB, 480x534px) Image search: [Google]
sonny.jpg
28KB, 480x534px
>>35162913
>>35164268
>detailed instructions how to make your woman fart more

Stay classy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.