[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do bitches even work out in these things? I went in to walgreens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (139KB, 630x785px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 630x785px
Do bitches even work out in these things? I went in to walgreens today to get a new pair of headphones before my workout, and some dumpy soccer mom was wearing them with flip flops.

Can a female fitizen please shed some light on this? Are yoga pants even comfortable to work out in, or is it just about the attention you get while wearing them. Fat chicks love to wear them as well, not sure if they think it makes their ass look tighter but theyre not flattering.
>>
File: bear.jpg (6KB, 107x106px) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
6KB, 107x106px
>>35161667
>Are yoga pants even comfortable to work out in, or is it just about the attention you get while wearing them.
You should try training in compression pants, man.
>>
>>35161667
the fabrics lifts their sloppy ass. and they honestly believe it does look good on them.
>>
>>35161667
>Are yoga pants even comfortable to work out in

Yes they are
The material is very soft so although it's form fitting it doesn't feel like it's clinging to anything
>>
We do it for attention and the pants helps push our saggy ass cheeks in place like a push up bra does to saggy titties.
>>
>>35161667
>Do bitches even work out in these things?
Have you ever been in a gym? Most grills wear them.
>>
>>35161773

Of course now it seems to be commonplace everywhere, not just the gym.

Compression pants are for twinks
>>
My gf wears an to the gym all the time and most girls also do. I wore her leggings one time and got hit on by gays.
>>
>>35161869
>Being the same pants size as your gf

Absolutely emasculating
>>
>>35161770
Literally this, its the push-up bra of the ass wardrobe, similar to a good pair of tight jeans but more comfortable
>>
>>35161869
>I wore her leggings one time and got hit on by gays.
was there a different outcome that you expected?
>>
if it were socially accepted, all men would be wearing yoga pants as well

yoga/compression pants are the most comfortable pants you can ever wear. and the best pants for lifting.
>>
>>35161949
yea this guy knows whats up
most comfortable for running as well if it is cold
>>
>>35161949
>and the best pants for lifting.
nah mate, loose shorts are the best for lifting IMO. Obviously it's personal preference but I really dislike lifting in tight clothes.
>>
my fiancee says they are extremely comfortable and would wear them all the time if she could.

I tried on compression pants once and they were indeed pretty comfortable. But I don't really like tight clothing so I stick with sweat pants if I want to be super casual.
>>
>>35161739
Such a freeing feeling.
>>
>>35162095
But it doesn't feel tight
It feels like you're wearing nothing at all yet your genitals are comfily supported and the breeze isn't bothering your skin
>>
File: 11111111.gif (227KB, 240x374px) Image search: [Google]
11111111.gif
227KB, 240x374px
>>35161667
nothing at all
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.