[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog shit in my power rack.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: poop-311256_640.png (300KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
poop-311256_640.png
300KB, 640x600px
Be me
> wake up, go to the garage to let the dog out, find a giant pile of shit in the middle of my power rack. What do?

Is he challenging me? Did he do some squats last and strain so much he shit?
He's 178lb Great Pyr/St Bernard mix.
>>
Getting a dog was the worst mistake of my life.

>walking it takes up 2 hours everyday
>can't stay overnight anywhere/no social life
>can't work overtime
>neighbors use dog as an excuse to fuck with me
>occasionally get to clean up shit, piss and/or puke in the middle or the night or right after waking up
>don't really understand what the dog does for me since I don't find it that cute
>>
>>35157991
rape him to establish dominance and alpha male status
>>
>>35158047
It's a western culture thing.
>>
File: yDJcQUk.png (1MB, 819x966px) Image search: [Google]
yDJcQUk.png
1MB, 819x966px
>>35158047

>don't really understand what the dog does for me since I don't find it that cute

Shit man, maybe you're just a soulless husk. Where the fuck are you walking it to take up two hours every day anyway? A little overkill it seems.
>>
>>35158047
Nah, you gotta live on a farm, then the doges really start shining. My parents have like 4 German shepherds on their ranch, and the dogs work together to defeat the foxes, coons, and deer who are always threatening to devastate the chickens and or the avocados. Deer are the worst, btw, you think they'd be nice and elegant grass eaters, but no, those fucks will eat your chickens like any dumbass fox or coyote. They also obliterate blue berry bushes.
>>
>>35159994
big dogs need around 2 hours a day bro.
>>
why are there some many shit threads today

I don't mean bad threads

I mean threads about shit

why
>>
>>35160140
>getting big dog to apartment
I dont understand you people. Big dogs need huge spaces for them to run and have fun. I despise my neighbours having husky and walking with him evryday.
>>
File: IMG_1193.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1193.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>35160223
My mum has a couple labs and it saddens me that they don't get walked enough. I go over there when I can and take them on a long 3-4 hour hike but it's not something I have the time to do very often
>>
>>35158047
dogs are a family pet, why would you get a dog if you're single?

Try to take him running or whatever cardio you do
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.