[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNP GENERAL fat dissolver edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 9

File: 1448707012686.png (2MB, 1388x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1448707012686.png
2MB, 1388x1029px
http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
I just took my first cap of DNP (200mg powder), when should I start feeling the effects?

I didn't carb deplete beforehand, but I'll keep my carbs low for the coming days so DNP can go to down.
>>
>>35156176

Your question is literally the first one answered in the OP, you stupid cunt
>>
>>35157017
I deserved that.
Yes I am.
>>
How do I get invited to the Reddit?
>>
>>35157052
I take it you're talking about the DNPsoucetalk reddit, if you go to their page you should see a button to message a moderator for access.
>>
What the fuck, I search for this and the very first thing I found is people dying because of this
>>
Where can I buy it?
>>
>>35157715
don't believe everything you see in the news
>>
>>35157773
Why are people so stupid? Don't take DNP, if you're this dumb then you'd just kill yourself and ruin it for the rest of us.
>>
Hey /fit/
I can see that yellowbot is now in the group of SCAMMERS
Last year when I bought my dnp from him he was in the approved group. I didn't use it when I got it but I stored it - i got in an accident and had undergo surgery and stuff... soo my question is - should I take what I have?
>>
>>35159174
His product is gtg, hes in the scammer section because he ended up taking peoples money and not sending anything out
>>
has anyone considered a long term dnp cycle, something like 125mg ed for 3-6 months+
>>
>>35161821
I think there are a couple of guys in this thread that have run cycles of a couple of months. At that low of a dose I can't imagine it would be dangerous for you.
>>
How long do caps last for? I'm buying 40 at 250mg now and plan on doing a 20 day cycle to finish my cut now. I'm gonna bulk probably for a around a year or so till next december and use the rest of the caps, will they still be good after a year?
>>
>>35162315
Source ?
>>
>>35156176
how do people like you even fucking take this shit. Are this fucking retarded.
>>
>>35156172

On day 6 of my 250mg cycle, and my body temp is 99.3. I know that conciliator says that if you're at at 99.3 you should back off or even stop DNP completely.

Am I just exceptionally sensitive to DNP, or is this normal? I'm not feeling hot or sweating or anything, maybe just a little warm behind the eyes. Is it even possible to get an elevated temperature when you're on such a low dose?
>>
>>35162529
Nice sentence bro.
I forgot to read that part of the thread, I did read up on all the other aspects of DNP before considering even taking it.

So fuck you and thank you for being a dick.
>>
>>35162315
your caps will be fine just make sure to store it in an airtight container somewhere dark
>>
>>35162090
i think i will probably run a low dose long term cycle as i cant be asked to deal with the sides of a high dose cycle
>>
>>35162617
Take ten caps you dumb fuck. You clearly did no research if you couldn't even read the OP for such a basic question.

>>35162670
Whatever works for you breh. Even a low dose can increase the speed of a cut by weeks or months.
>>
>>35163031
Sure cause forgetting to read one thing equals no research at all.

There's no point arguing with someone so retarded, so good luck with your dnp runs if you do any and so long.
>>
My supply from Fronk like last year finally ran out.

What's the preferred source nowadays? Dinitro g2g?
>>
>>35163780
I think maserati is better, Dinitro is overpriced IIRC.
>>
>>35163579
You're the type of guy who didn't read the sticky, aren't you?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (29KB, 746x438px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
29KB, 746x438px
figured I'd throw my experience from my current cycle in here. Warning it might get a bit long

Alright starting weight was around 240 at 6', I had been working out on and off for 3-4 years, I had decent strength but a lot of excess fat, I still do.

I started cutting and tracking macro's for the first time starting Nov. 2.

I set my diet at 2000cal per day with goals of getting at least 220 or so grams of protein a day, there has been maybe 2 or 3 days since that I haven't hit that, usually I'm over and I've been into the 260's before. fat has been around 50g plus or minus 15g a day and the remainder carbs.

I have one cheat meal a week, never crazy, mostly its been sushi. these days put me up in the 2500-3000cal for those days. Diet was pretty strict on non cheat days all food weighed within a couple g's and I even counted the non tick spray used when cooking chicken etc, no unknowns, on cheat meals approximations and guesses were used since I wasn't gonna bring a scale and they were mostly restaurants.

I was running no DNP until Nov 17 where i front loaded 500mg and 250mg for the following days. I found I felt next to no sides besides a bit more sweat and i found it a bit harder to sleep. I upped the dosage to 500mg a day on Nov 30 and have been running that since, 250 morning and the next 250 in the evening. on 500mg the heat and sweat is more noticeable and falling asleep is about the same I do more or less wake up in a pool of sweet in the morning which is pretty gross but still no other sides.

I'm taking all suggested supplements on the pastebin, using dintros dnp.
>>
Progress: I've been weighing myself pretty regularly, the attached chart is the chart from myfitness pal. My diet is probably around 1000cal deficit. I was down about 7-8 pounds before I even started dnp, by the time I upped the dosage two weeks later I was down in the 12-15 pounds lost, as of this morning i weighed in at 218 or 22 pounds down but given regular fluctuations in weight I'd say its more like 19-22 pounds lost, this is before and water weight gained by dnp is taken into consideration.

Weight aside I think I look more cut than I used to but that's pretty subjective. on my regular belt I'm usually on the 2nd or 3rd hole. The first hole now fits loose on me and shorts that used to be pretty tight fit loosely.

for exercise I've stuck with my usual routine which is: legs, chest, back, shoulders, optional full body day. For major lifts my squats have potentially improved I set a PB of 355X2 this last week, I think my previous best pre cut was 335 by 3 or 4
my deadlift are pretty brutal because of a previous back injury, I use a trap bar as it spares my lower back alot more.pre cut my best was 410 by 1 or 2, I tweaked my back mid cut but am starting too work my way back up, I did 385X4 this last week so I would say strength is unaffected.
chest press and shoulder presses have been more or less unaffected with maybe some slight gains

future plans, I'll probably stick to 500mg and my current diet until just before Christmas, I have a yearly trip from a few days after Christmas to a few days into January, I'll probably stop tracking food and have quite a bit of alcohol on this trip, gains will be lost. once I'm home I'll start a clean bulk until February then probably start another dnp cut cycle.
>>
>>35164727
>>35164735
fuck I sweat up a bunch just typing this out

Other comments
I sleep with a fan on me
I've started using a lifting belt so that might affect my deads and squats a bit
>>
>>35164727
>>35164735

You should really up your fats man. At your weight I'd say like sixty grams would be the minimum.

Aside from that, thanks a ton for actually giving a decent update on your progress, it's really helpful since I just ordered my first caps and wasn't too sure what to expect overall. Your height and weight is similar to me so I'm pretty excited that I'll see results similar to yours so fast!

How has the 2000 calories a day been treating you hunger wise? Are you taking any appetite suppressants?
>>
File: capture.jpg (35KB, 735x400px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
35KB, 735x400px
>>35164883
I honestly haven't really been at all hungry. I keep the diet very simple and I pre prep lunch's and dinners so there is little temptation to cheat.
my main meals are
greek yogurt with nuts and oats 600cal
500g uncooked (about 350g cooked) chicken with steamed veggies for lunch and supper about 500 calories each.

the rest of the 500 I fill in with random snacks, on workout days 250 of that is taken with my protein shake and pre workout fruit.
the rest are filled in with various snacks, cheeses, nuts, maybe a really small portion of what my parents had for supper.

now that I look at the actual trend my fats are all over the place.
>>
File: capture.jpg (41KB, 747x373px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
41KB, 747x373px
it should also be said that I took antihistamines to prevent any allergy issues, I'm not sure if allergic or not but I'd rather not have to come off because of it.

protein chart attached
>>
File: capture.jpg (38KB, 756x356px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
38KB, 756x356px
these charts are kinda cool lol, I haven't looked at them before
>>
>>35162529
You should of seen one of the last threads where people are asking if you really need the supplements. Another guy said he didn't do them and said you don't need them. Its like Jesus Christ!
>>
>>35157715
Shit the way these morons in these threads take it yeah thats a side effect. You are only suppose to take 200-250mg a day.
>>
>>35159174
>tfw you show up to the doctors on DNP and they're like whats wrong with you? Makes blood pressure unnaturally high.
>>
>>35161821
no I don't want nerve damage.
>>
>>35162603
Its normal see
>>35165304
your temperature is suppose to be 99
>>
>>35162670
You mean a proper dose cycle?
>>
>>35164260

Maserati has better prices, but his stuff is pretty weak. I barely felt warm on his stuff, and i took it at 500mg/day. It felt more like 250mg. So it seems underdosed. I ended up taking 750mg/day and that felt like a normal 500mg from, say, yellowbot.
>>
>>35164770
sweat so much my finger print id on my iPhone wasn't recognizing me today lol.
>>
>>35165319

thanks breh

what would you say would be a good temperature cutoff point for a first time cycle? 100F?
>>
>>35165359
200-250mg a day is the proper dose so you don't need to worry about temp. You're on day 6 so its fully in your system. 21 days on with proper supplements 21 days off and repeat.
>>
>>35165404

thank you friend, you have saved me a lot of anxiety
>>
>>35165343
Huh, he said he doses 330 mg crystal which is about 250 mg powder, but that might be the case. It's my first cycle though so maybe a little underdosed will be fine. I really only ordered from him because it was easy with the Amazon gift card, but next time will be from dnpweightloss because they have better prices in addition to a good reputation.
>>
>>35165667
He doses crystal? Oh boy never done that.
>>
>>35165711
Crystal is just sodium chloride with DNP. He said he doses higher to compensate for the added impurity.
>>
>>35165667
I wouldn't doubt it putting crystal in there the way all you morons take 400-500mg a day.
>>
>>35156172
Did yellow fever use crystal or powder? Thats the only stuff Ive ever tried.
>>
turn off fan = start sweating
>>
So, controlled release DNP has been making waves in the scientific community - anyone here know how to make dnp into cmrp/crdnp?
>>
>>35166851
Protocols should be published with the studies, no? Anyone with university access wanna do some pseudoillegal copy pasting?
>>
>>35166851

cmrp is bullshit targeted to NAFLD pacients

read this:

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/277090062_The_Mitochondrial_Uncoupler_DNP_Triggers_Brain_Cell_mTOR_Signaling_Network_Reprogramming_and_CREB_Pathway_Upregulation
and this one:

https://peerj.com/preprints/1229.pdf

to be updated on DNP research
>>
Just got my order from drmusclepharma delivered.
40 caps at 250
Gotta admit I was pretty scared of ordering and getting scammed somehow but once you get past the pain in the ass that is acquiring bitcoin the process is as easy as an amazon order, got my stuff in less than a week.
>>
So how much weight/fat have you guys lost while on dnp?

A buddy of mine did 30 days of 250mg and like the retard he is, didn't take pictures or record weight. He looks a bit more cut but i suspect he could have done better had he not eaten all the pizza and Indian in the world.

Anyone here that kept actual records? Is the 1lbs per day anywhere near achievable?
>>
looking on DNM and I hate living in AUS!! Seriously,
For Americans: 50caps of 200mg like $105AUD Max
For Australians: 40caps of 250mg like $250AUD.
Fucking hell. And I'm pretty sure it's crystal.
>>
Where can I get DNP? Also what is it exactly and what does it do?

Any dangers? Is it illegal or...?

-Valerie McInsey
>>
>>35167850
Hi I posted this question earlier and would appreciate some answers. Thank you .
>>
how long did it take for you guys to get it from dinitro?
>>
>>35167978

Suck ur own dick breh
>>
>>35167990
Like a week or maybe less
>>
>>35167711

there's no magic number, your body will not recognize "oh it's a 250mg DNP pill, i'll burn 1lb of fat"

just do the math
>>
>>35165912
I don't understand.
>>
Any opsec tips? Just wondering if I'm goin
>>
>>35168802
If I'm going to get busted by using my personal email

Anyone else take extra steps to conceal?
>>
>>35167711
I did the math, and the way for me to lose about a pound a day would be to eat 2000 calories a day while also using 500 mg of dnp a day. My current tdee is about 3200 calories, so that would be hard as fuck to maintain for more than a few days.

Alternatively you could probably up the dosage, but I'm scared as fuck of overdosing so I doubt I'd ever go above 500 mg a day.
>>
>>35168818
If you want to be relatively safe without getting all to much into opsec just get the tor bundle and make an email address on sigaint. But I don't think it'll matter much unless you're ordering kilos of DNP.
>>
Well, I had to stop my cycle, it simple became unbearable. It lasted for 28 days. I lost 15lbs, and I averaged 1lbs every 2 days. I may cycle again soon, I stil have some stubborn fat in my chest and lower belly.
>>
>>35169785
How much were you taking a day? What was your tdee versus actual intake? Did your lifts go down?
>>
is safe-mail a good service for increasing privacy or are we using something else now? I read some stuff about it and it was worrying me
>>
>>35168826
guy from the extremely long review a ways up.

I've been running about 1000cal deficit for over a month now and I don't find unbearable at all, I'm honestly not even all that hungry. I've been having weekly cheat meals to try to keep my metabolism from dieing though.

I'm down about 20lb's and that is more or less 2 weeks no dnp 2 weeks 250mg and then the last week at 500mg
>>
>>35169992
Lifts went down while on DNP. Now that I am off they are returning to normal.
I was taking 500mgs or 750mgs, depending how I felt.
TDEE was 2,300 cals. I was eating around 1600 and 1800 daily. Eating 1,300 cals simply is way too few. I did that once and I lost muscle. Hope this helps.
>>
>>35170218
Just make an email on sigaint, just as anonymous
>>
The pastebin suggests eating little to no carbs or even keto.
There is a link to a T-nation article in the pastebin.
That article explains that you should eat a lot of carbs when you are on DNP.
I am a bit confused.
>>
>>35171162
It doesnt matter, just dont eat that much is the key thing there
>>
>>35170426
That did help, thanks bro.
>>
>>35165711
Every source uses crystal
>>
I just ordered forty caps from maserati, and he said they would get to me by Friday or Saturday. I'll post pictures of the ignition and dissolving tests when I do.

I'm currently planning to eat at my BMR (~2100 calories a day) and taking 250 mg until I know how I deal with the sides. I'll keep lifting four times a week and working my manual labor job five days a week. Weight loss should be about four pounds a week I think.
>>
>>35167990
1 week for me
>>35168818
make a new email, use bitcoin, use tor if you want. PGP unnecessary this isn't DNM stuff
>>
>>35171893
I bought from Maserati like a week and a half ago, got my order today and it looks legit. Very low key shipping.

Anyway though, I'm the one who didn't take any supplements my first cycle on some shitty advice. Is there anything I should really worry about? I don't feel any PN or obvs cataracts but yeah. I'm on my second cycle now, using the recommended supplements.
>>
>>35171648
I bought powder off the DNM, so not every source uses crystal
>>
>>35173006
it most likely is crystal mis-sold as powder
>>
>>35173592
I opened up the caps, if it were crystals I should be able to spot some crystals right?

Otherwise I still have 200mg caps, so I don't mind either way.
>>
>>35167711
200mg is 1/2 lbs a day. Thats why guys on here do 400-500mg and suffer all day to loose 1 lbs a day.
>>
>>35168797
200mg crystal is not 200mg powder. Crystal is only 75% DNP. It would make sense sellers use crystal the way people on here take so much so it will help them not die.
>>
>>35168818
Its not illegal.
>>
File: 1378993373048.png (247KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
1378993373048.png
247KB, 760x572px
>>35167850
>>35167978
If you're not just trolling, which I assume you are, I'll bite.

>Where can I get DNP?
Not going to answer of this because of your next question. (although if you weren't retarded you'd figure it out)

>Also what is it exactly and what does it do?
If you don't know what it is and what it does you should not be trying to figure out where to get it. I studied this shit for 6 months before deciding to trying it. I lurked through threads daily watching posts, trying to link together anonymous poster's stories to form a cohesive storyline to see how their experience was going. I studied every medical article, and every body building article there was on this shit before accepting the risks were worth the cost.

This is in the same vein as some fat person making a thread on /fit/ asking for advice on how to lose weight. The info is already all around you, yet you're so lazy you can't look for it yourself.

Go study this actually highly dangerous chemical for a while before you decide to even look for it. Your death will just get the rest of us in trouble.

But who am I kidding, if you can't commit to a diet to lose weight, you can't commit yourself to studying some articles.
>>
>>35174058
I know? But maserati uses more crystal so it's equivalent to 250 mg.
>>
>>35172800
Read 400mg can kill you without proper supplementation.
>>
>>35174682
That low of a dose can kill you? Surely only the smallest of manlets would die from that low of a dose.
>>
>>35174574
Sweet! Whats the half life for crystal? I kept reading it has a shorter half life but never saw it stated as how long exactly?
>>
>>35174701
Without proper supplementation. At least thats what I read yesterday in a big informative post when I was researching crystal.
>>
>>35174725
No idea to be honest, I had always assumed it was identical to powder since the actual drug component is the same.

>>35174737
What's considered "proper" supplementation? I'd rather not an hero on my first cycle.
>>
>>35162340
best guess is dmp
>>
>>35168818

It's legal. Why are you freaking.
>>
>>35174789

Take a multivitamin. All the broscience retards suggesting you take gigantic doses of a dozen different supps are just that, retards.

There is absolutely zero scientific evidence suggesting supplementation is beneficial, let alone necessary. There is, however, plenty of scientific evidence as to the dangers of vitamin overdose. I shake my head when people take megadoses of Vitamin C and start shitting, getting nauseous, etc. and then blame it on the DNP.

Point me to one study suggesting any of the supplements recommended on here do fuck-all to help with DNP sides or PN.

A 250mg per day dose of DNP and I feel nothing besides a little warmth. I start taking the supplements in the doses recommended on here and I get nauseous, lethargic, start shitting, etc.

Try a run without all the supp bullshit. You'd be amazed how much better your body feels on DNP when it's not being pumped full of useless vitamins and supplements.
>>
>>35175147
Hmm, now I'm just confused. Maybe I'll split the difference and just keep taking my current vitamins. I'm on 500mg vitamin C, vitamin D, and a multi every day right now. Thanks for the post bro.
>>
>>35175147

Not to mention the electrolyte imbalances people get trying to supplement the DNP.

Literally everybody that does DNP does some research, sees everybody mindlessly listing supplements, decided this must be correct because everyone is saying it, and then do the same thing.

Literally nobody stops for a moment to ask WTF the point of the supplements even are, and willfully develop electrolyte imbalances or vitamin toxicity and wonder why the DNP makes them feel shitty.

>>35175193

Not a bad idea. There is literally no basis for the supplement advice besides misinformation and groupthink.
>>
>>35175147

Worse than the supplement advice is the "drink 5 gallons of water a day or you'll die" broscience.

Literally drink when you are thirsty. Overhydrating is a serious condition that throws your body out of whack and can literally kill you.
>>
>>35175193
tfw taking 3g vitamin c, 6000mg vitamin d, 600mg vitamin b, 3g fish oil, 2000mg glucosamine, a multi and 15mg zinc ED for the past 3 months
>>
Just placed an order through maserati, will let you guys know if/when delivery is received, with pics of test results
>>
>>35175249
I've read that dnp can blunt thirst, dunno if it's true. I'd say drink a gallon of fluids a day. Recommended amount is 3 liters of fluids. Not limited to just water.
>>
>>35175322
Half of the documentation regarding DNP talks about DNP blunting thirst. Pastebin included.
>>
Ya'll need to buy from Dinitro. I see people buying from dishonest and questionable sources on here. While D may be a little more, DNP is not something you want to risk. Dinitro's email is available online.
>>
How bad do cravings get? I'm about to do a 20 day cycle of 250mg.
>>
>>35178079
described in the pastebin iirc as feeling like "you've been running the entire day"
>>
Pastebin says you shouldn't take on an empty stomach and I've read that taking a dose closer to bed makes it harder to sleep. If I'm doing intermittent fasting and only start eating at like 2pm should I just have a bit of food in the morning and take my dose or will 2pm be fine and still make it bearable to sleep?
>>
>>35178079
It just makes you feel like you worked out earlier and are staying up too late at all times even when you wake up lol. You get used to it after a week then when it gets out of your system you get all this energy you forgot you are suppose to have.
>>
>>35178533
if you want to simulate the feeling of it just try alternate day fasting before you get on it. it will be like that just you'll actually be eating that day
>>
>>35167522
I realize that, I want the how-to on how to make dnp controlled release
>>
Currently on my 3rd day of my first DNP run. Using 200mg a day, source said it was powder.

The sweats/heat have been really bearable, only really notice much of it in my bed.

When I started it I noticed that my throat began getting sore, had no issues before I took the DNP, so I reckon that's from the DNP.
It mostly clears up in the 30 mins after I wake up, and it gets pretty annoying around night time. Anyone experienced this and have tips against it? It's not that bad, but it's annoying, I haven't even been using a fan next to me yet.

Also, does anyone know if its safe to take a paracetamol while on DNP? I googled it a bit and couldn't find anything to tell me it was dangerous, but I thought I'd ask here as well.
>>
>set aside a sample and try to ignite it. All of it should explode.
>All of it should explode.
Why won't you cunts just take clen?
That doesn't fucking explode as far as I know.
>>
>>35178869
Why don't you cunts just do HIIT instead?
>>
>>35178811
drink warm milk with melatonin melted in before bed
>>
>>35178811
For future doses this is how I do a 200mg cycle. First 2 days 400mg, one in morning one in night so you get right into it without wasting days. Without doing that its going to take you 6 days for it to be fully in your system. Instead of almost at peak levels first day and peak levels by 2nd day.

Gonna do a cycle of 250mg next time and gonna take 2 the first day then just one every day.

If I was you I would take another one and be at peak levels and just take tomorrows at night.
>>
>>35178874
Don't smacktalk me bro, I just do cardio after working out for fat loss but if you want to use a product use something that won't fucking explode.
>>
>>35178869
DNP is the strongest thing short of liposuction but that shit is like 6 grand. If I made money like my dad I would just bulk year round and get lipo.
>>
>>35178887
Did you not read the part where the thing will explode when you fucking light it on fire?
>>
>>35178884
>Strong research of dinitrophenol.
>>
>>35178811
It's just irritation/drying of the mucous membrane in your throat because 1)you have a fan on you all day 2) it's cold/low moisture air and 3) DNP makes you breathe heavier, meaning more moisture is lost.

Stay hydrated and just deal with it, I found that eating/increasing salivation in general helps, but I always wake up with the same thing.
>>
>>35178891
Thats why its used in dynamite.
>>
>>35178891
So do a number of medications on the market as well as much of the food you eat and drinks you drink. It's not like I have to avoid fire or something because I take DNP you're just a fucking retard

>>35178869

you are also retarded see above
>>
>>35178894
>>35178900
>>35178904
It fucking explodes man....
>>
>>35178170

anyone?
>>
>>35178924
If you're doing 500mg or less and you have control of the temperature in your bedroom, then I would take it at night. I find it far more difficult to manage the heat during the day if I dose in the morning because every building keeps the heat at fucking 80 degrees and then you get weird looks when you come inside in a tshirt and its 4 celcius outside and you start dripping sweat immediately...I do IF also and I just take it at night with my food it works well.
>>
>>35178882
Yea I was thinking about doing that, but I thought I'd take it easy since this is my first time doing DNP and I didn't know how my body would react.

>>35178877
Sweet, I'll do that tonight, thanks.

>>35178896
Yea I figured there's not much I can do about it, but might as well ask right.
I'm not using a fan as I don't feel I need it yet.
>>
>>35178910
alcohol is also highly flammable and you probably drink that like there's no tomorrow
>>
>>35178938
i would keep a fan nearby even if you think you dont need it because once the heatwave kicks in you will be suffering without one
>>
>>35178948
I don't and you don't take alcohol in flammable volumes, that being said flammable does not mean explosive.

Something catching fire means that it can sustain fire but something exploding means that it gives out so much energy that molecules break down and change their natural state.
You're taking something that with enough heat explodes into your body and the strongest effect of the thing is your body heating up.
>>
>>35178960
Oh it's not that I don't have a fan, I'm just not using it at the moment.
Plus I live in the Netherlands, so it's pretty cold here.
>>
>>35178978
it takes 100 degrees Celsius to combust dnp so unless you intend on lying on an open flame nothing is going to happen
>>
>>35159174
yeah I bought from Yellowbot a couple of years ago and it was fine.
>>
>take 400mg before I go to sleep because I havent felt any real sides so far
>had literally one of the worst nights of sleep ever, tossing and turning and feeling like I was about to die from the heat
>wake up and weight myself
>lost 2.3 lbs overnight

I guess I wont do that again.
>>
lost ~55lbs in 3 months on 250-500mg daily.

do you guys recommend any pct? thanks!
>>
anyone have their poop smell worse than ganges river after taking DNP?
>>
>>35179537
ya, thyroid PCT
>>
>>35179537
a good diet plan
>>
>>35177016

>online

Where else is this information going to be found, the fucken phone book?

Go back to 1995 you blighter.
>>
Rate my bicycle ride through hell in this Strayan' summer, /fit/

21 days

400mg powder DNP ED
75mcg pharma T3 ED
50mg Var ED
100-120mcg Clen ED (10 on/off)
75mg armodafinil ED

Diet is approx 500cals below normal TDEE. Lifting and cardio 5 times per week as usual.

Have used DNP several time before, all the way up to 750 ED for about a week, or a couple times where I kept 500 ED for a fortnight

But I've never stacked DNP with anything other than caffeine because ECA isn't a thing in Oz.
>>
>>35179972
what does that entail exactly?
>>
>>35180207
When did u start taking the T3? Straight from the start or when you started feeling lethargic?
>>
>>35180247
I had already started a clen/t3 cycle prior to starting with the DNP.
I was initially just going to go for the milder fatloss, but decided I may as well see how DNP interacts with these compounds whilst I have them.

Plus, more fat loss doesn't hurt!
>>
>>35180154
Lmao someone change this baby's diaper. What the fuck are you mad about? Literally the most cringeworthy post I've read all week (on the Internet, that is)
>>
>>35180207
Few things man,

1)Why you taking the T3 and why you taking so much of it? Your cycle is only 21 days and even then 25mcg is enough,

2) I dunno if you should stack the clen with it. I've never heard anyone in these threads do it and I've been lurking for years, but it's your body.

3) Why the var and no test? At least run a cruising dose of test like 250mg/week with the var. Also, take more var like 60-100mg ED.
>>
>>35180283
Fair enough this was me >>35180302

Anyway, can you document all of this and report back in the thread every week or so and finally on day 28? and maybe take some pics?

I want to see what the clen/t3 + dnp + var can do
>>
>>35180302
1) Taking T3 mainly because I was already using, and out of general curiosity. I've felt that, in previous DNP runs, the practical BMR boost from DNP never matched the theoretical boost, mathematically speaking. As such, I feel that the people purporting that T4 to T3 conversion is hindered may be right.
For me, it feels like there may be a significant difference, hence the experiment.

2) There seems to be no contraindications as to why Clen shouldn't be used, apart from the DNP amplifying cramping issues, which is easily fixed by upping hydration a little further and adding taurine.
Conversely, there's some good logic behind using it; Clen assists in the mobilisation of fatty acids from adipocytes (fat cells). This, itself, is boosted by T3 as T3 upregulates the (adrenergic) receptors on adipocytes that Clen bind to, to elicit results. So, theoretically, Clen should mean that more fatty acids are readily available for my body to utilise, which is especially important whilst my BMR is sky high on DNP. Maybe this will make me less lethargic, as energy is more readily available.....maybe this will increase fat loss minorly or even dramatically.
Plus I can't complain with the anabolic effects of Clen, too.

3) I don't run Var that high because I'm not made of money; studies show only low doses are required to combat T3 catabolism, which is severely overstated. And I'm not running test because this Var has only minorly affected my HPTA in previous runs, according to blood tests. I've labmax tested it, and it's legit Var; I just don't get much shut down from it.
>>
>>35180321
Didn't see this post before writing my previous reply.

Sure thing - I'm currently about one week in.

Current notes:
Less lethargy. Could be due to the T3, or the Clen, or both. Or neither, even.

I'm looking more full than previous runs. We'll attribute that to running AAS, in Var, and perhaps partially to Clen

Clen cramps are HARDCORE compared to normal. So be very careful if you choose to combine Clen with DNP

Water retention is major, so won't comment on weight loss figures until the end.

I expected major hunger cravings, as I normally get on DNP. Especially when you throw in T3 (although, that doesn't boost my hunger like it does for many people). If anything, my hunger is lower, both on and off Clen and Armodafinil, so these may or may not be suppressing appetite.
>>
>>35180374
For sure man sounds like you're on top of your shit and not just being retarded. However, I suggest you monitor your blood pressure and shit pretty regularly. That's a lot of drugs that simultaneously increase cardiac output. Hope you're healthy and not like 300 lbs

I'm wondering if I should add like 50mcg T3 and 50mg var to my DNP as well...I came from 275 down to 220. DNP progress has slowed down and my lifts are going to shit. I will be lean at 195 but I don't feel strong enough and I'm losing on my lifts. What do you think?
>>
>>35180390
For sure, dont fuck up diet. What will an average day look like for your macros?
>>
>>35180296

I'm mad because what you said is redundant and it reminds me of those instructional videos from when everyone first got the internet and I'm also hot from thread related
>>
>>35180283
Ahh, that explains it.
I'm wondering whether or not I should add t3 to my DNP run, not feeling lethargic or anything, but it's extra fat loss and I've read it synergizes well with DNP.
>>
>>35180417

Blood pressure is definitely being watched, all the time.
Strength should be assisted by the Var, which would help your workouts. Not only a good mental boost, but should boost calories burned as you can push harder.
Your closed progress could well be due to a T3 drop, so adding it in may be of help...
>>
>>35180431
Typically a 40/40/20 split of PCF
>>
>>35180979
Up to you

Although the amount of catabolism caused by T3 is massively overstated, I'd still be cautious of that, especially whilst running a large deficit on DNP, unless you've got some form of anabolic incorporated.

If you do run it, then keep a solid dose (50-100mcg) ED up until a week after your DNP run. This will counteract DNP weight rebound when coming off (in timing my Clen to match up to this week, too, fwiw). Then drop the T3 but be mindful of you lower BMR as your thyroid will be suppressed. Don't worry, as it doesn't get permanently shutdown and will bounce back in a week or a few. Pyramiding down your T3 dose won't do anything to prevent this suppression, btw. That broscience bullshit
>>
>>35181034
I might just end up adding some t3 from tomorrow onward, thanks for the info.
I'm only on my 3rd day so far, also wondering if I should add a second 200mg cap today, just so it gets in my blood a bit faster, as I'm not noticing much in terms of sides, and I think people usually take a bit more on the first day to build up the dnp in their body instead of doing it all gradually.
>>
Anyone heard from Iggy? He promised to do some sale this December
>>
File: 1417501307157.jpg (60KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
1417501307157.jpg
60KB, 480x700px
Just finished my first week of DNP + PSMF lads, and holy fuck am I blown away.

208lbs -> 194lbs
21.6% bf -> 17.8% bf

I double checked my skinfold tests like 3 times and everything checks out. And this was just the first week. This is insane.

Thank god I'm going to have a cheat day today, though. The carb cravings were getting insane.
>>
>>35180207
>dat nigga say fortnight
>>
Right after finishing DNP I always notice some weight increase. Is this normal? Can it be muscle glycogen replenishing?
>>
>>35183189
Same here. Just keep cutting for a while
>>
How do you guys deal with the nausea.
>>
I'm 21 days running:

400mg test
360mg DNP

my weight got down 7lbs on the first weeks now it's almost back to where i starter, maybe the test is too high?? I didn't lost size tho
>>
>go outside to help with charity work
>suddenly feel dizzy, the whole world is spinning and nausea
>pass out for 10 mins

and this is why you dont eat less than 1000 calories and not carry a bottle of water outside.
>>
>>35183534
how much you running??
>>
>>35183545
600 mg.
>>
>>35183534
Not because you didnt eat enough, most likely you dehydrated yourself due to not reading about how it dehydrates you.
>>
Second day on 250mg from drmusclepharma, still not feeling anything at all, waiting for the heat machine to fire up.
>>
>>35183534
yeah dude honestly not due to caloric deficit but dehydration...unless u have diabetes.
>>
File: 1448237975155.jpg (48KB, 350x442px) Image search: [Google]
1448237975155.jpg
48KB, 350x442px
>>35183555
>>
>>35172800
Self bump, still wondering about this.
>>
>>35182159
What dose have you been running?
>>
>>35184839

just the standard 250mg + eca
>>
>>35183324
>Same here. Just keep cutting for a while
Yeah. I keep my cals low, which is why I find it strange.
>>
>>35183355
You must be taking too much. You are only suppose to take 200-250mg a day.
>>
>>35186769
>You are only suppose to take 200-250mg a day.
that's not true.
>>
>>35188000
>>35186769

Well over 250 the sides are pretty much guaranteed to be noticeable. You just kind of have to live with them.
>>
>>35156172
This might be off topic or considered "revolutionary thinking," but would it be a good idea to add the "questions not covered in pastebin" to the pastebin?
>>
>>35165304
Whoa what. Everything I read said it didn't mess with BP our heart rate
>>
>>35165304
maybe you just have insanely high blood pressure you fat fuck
>>
>>35188000
I read your thyroid shuts down after 3 days of 400mg and on 200mg it takes 21 days which is why the standard cycle is 21 days which is why I always find it bizarre that people on /fit/ think you're suppose to take 400-500 for 21 days.

Is thyroid shutdown not bad?
>>
>>35189036
>Im not fat; strong projecting.

I have normal BP not on DNP.
>>
>>35190184
why did you greentext that

have you been on 4chan for like a month or something
>>
It's summer here so the days are hot but I work night shifts like 10pm - 3am.
Could I just take it after work before sleep or should I take it in the morning? Will the heat subside by the time I have to work?
I'll only be on 250mg a day.
>>
Did anyone else find it easier to stick to your calories while on cycle? Sometimes when cutting I'd go like 100 cals over target.

The cravings were more intense but I kept thinking to myself that I've spent money on DNP and if I don't stick to my cals then I'm wasting my money.
>>
>>35190249
once the heat kick in it will be more or less there all the time, but on 250 you should be fine
>>
>>35190249

Australia?

250 is not very high, I think in the morning after waking is a good idea because the heat could affect your sleep.
Still, probably not a high enough dose to matter.
>>
I'll be honest, I'm pretty desparate because I've been fat all my life but all the shit about overheating is scaring the fuck out of me.

Is it worth it?
>>
>>35191329

I'd honestly only recommend DNP to people that have cut before because they know what to expect, know they're bodies and their maintenance calories etc. DNP just speeds up the cutting process for them. That doesn't sound like you, honestly read the sticky and do a normal deficit for a while. DNP makes it very easy to binge and if you can't handle that which judging by "I've been fat all my life" sounds like you can't it may set you up for eating disorders and generally spinning your wheels. Best of luck mate.
>>
>>35191409
good to know, thx brother
>>
So this is the recommended ECA dosage on DNP: 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, 50mg Aspirin
>>
>>35180207
Where are you sourcing your DNP in Aus? All I can find is like the one seller on DNM.
>>
I sent a request to the reddit but haven't received a reply or invite yet 2 days ago. How long does it take for a reply?
Do you need lots of karma or something?
>>
On my fourth day now.

Took 200mg for first 2 days.
Took 1 200mg 3rd day morning, another 200mg 3rd day evening (should've done that at the start to get the DNP in my blood faster, but thought I might as well still do it to make it work faster)
Now fourth day I'm going 200mg ED for the next 10 days.

I see all these people talking about massive cravings and shit, sweating like a pig, but I'm not really feeling much desu. Might be a little warmer than usual, but nothing extreme.

Might be because it's only my fourth day, or it might be cause its pretty cold in the Netherlands, but I'm not sure..
Guy I bought it from on DNM had lots of legit reviews for his DNP, so I honestly don't think its bunk or anything, it also ignited and colored water yellow.

This is my first time though, I reckon I should just keep going for the remaining 10 days, but a part of me wants to go for 400mg ED just to see how it'll go.
>>
>>35191696
get a wickr
juicywiggle

That's all I'll say
>>
>>35191753
keep bugging the mods
>>
Lads help I think I got the PN. Did a three week cycle at 250-500ish, two week break, another three weeks at 750.

That was almost a month ago; is it PN or just my imagination?
>>
>>35194167
Give some of your symptoms you dip.
>>
Man I can't wait for my dnp to get here Friday or Saturday. I'm gonna try to go for dat dere 21 pounds in 21 days on it.
>>
>>35194167
>>35195641
Swollen feet, pins and needles in feet and toes, occasionally slightly painful but nothing I can't more or less ignore. Worried the only way to tell whether or not it's PN is to run another cycle and see if symptoms worsen.

In case anyone was wondering, I dropped 35lbs overall so still worth it.
>>
>>35190191
Over half a decade are you projecting again there princess?
>>
>>35190249
Yeah its doable its just no fun in 80+ weather.
>>
File: feels.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>35195656
>tfw its arriving any moment.

>tfw already have some.
>>
>>35196989
Your only suppose to take 200-250mg 21 days on 21 days off. Yeah sounds like you got it.
>>
>mfw I keep sweating nonstop
>mfw I come home drenched like hell

I need to lower my dose for christmas, I cant go out like this.
>>
fuck I got my dnp today but now after tons of research Im scared to pull the trigger. I used to be lean and I gained 40 pounds due to situational depression. I feel better but I feel like shit knowing I gained weight. I need a shortcut I spent 9 months not doing shit due to this depression and none of my clothes when I was 40 pounds learner fit properly.
>>
>>35197831
also I used to be a runner so daily cuts and calories sacrifice was not uncommon. I don't know what to do anons Im scared to risk it Im gonna go on a run and think about it.
>>
>>35197844
I can lose 2 pounds a week but it is so fucking hard I can't even enjoy life anymore. I can't eat shit and I have to at least run 5 miles a day. a 8-15 pound loss with the assistance of dnp would seriously help. SHIT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. what if im the 1% that can die from dnp. yes I also have anxiety i have had sex since my situational depression and I have no confidence since the weight gain. I am itching to get out there again. I haven't spoken to anyone I know in months and they all wonder what happened to me.

Is it worth it I don't want to die anymore. I tried killing myself before but depression, tons of time alone and therapy gave me the best outlook in life. When you reach rock bottom there is many things you think about and contemplate. fuck i dont know what to do. in 5 months i can loose 40 pounds or cut it 2 months short with dnp
>>
>>35197925

Sounds like your problems go beyond weight, I don't suggest DNP for you in all honesty. You need to see someone.
>>
>>35198490
Clearly I am not sound emphasize why I go to therapy and currently still do. I have always had an issue with weight, I use to weight shame and now being in the place of being overweight oh man the irony. Karma bit but I hate being overweight. I just came back from running and I believe the best way to go about this is to see how committed I am to losing weight because I have been spotty in committing.

I believe a good diet and consistent exercise with vitamin/mineral supplements for 3 weeks will determine how ready I am to lose weight again. If I decide in 3 weeks from now I will be a bit healthier with the correct balance of mineral/vitamins in my body which will help my body once it goes under the stress put on by DNP.
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.