[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fix hangover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (433KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433KB, 2592x1936px
How fix hangover
>>
there is no ultimate cure, You can only make it more comfortable. Hydrate yourself and EAT.
>>
smoke weed
>>
Have self control and drink in moderation.
>>
Realise drinking only hinder your progress and cut it off forever.
>>
wake up eat n drink go to sleep again
>>
>>35155959

this desu

you can get moderately drunk without getting a hangover

literally nothing good comes from going past that
>>
>>35155787
dont drink yesterday
>>
Sprite + water + OJ before you go to bed
And again when you wake up
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 1117x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 1117x1500px
>>35155787
>>
>>35155787
Water and weed.
>>
>>35156000
You must be fun at Reddit meetups.
>>
File: 1448788954378.jpg (37KB, 540x513px) Image search: [Google]
1448788954378.jpg
37KB, 540x513px
>>35155787
>had like ten beers and two cigs yesternight
>mfw getting winded after two mins of jump rope today
>>
Anti-oxidant tablet.
Banana.
Sport drink and water.
Sleep and just lie around.
Watch bad tv in a darkish room.
Go for a walk to buy some food.

Done.

Or if you want the easy and instant way:
Drink another beer and repeat
>>
>>35155787
A big dirty fry up hey
>>
>not drinking enough to still be drunk and feeling good when you wake up

I remember my first beer.
>>
-B-Vitamins before you go to sleep, but if you forget you can still take them in the morning.

-Advil

-A gatorade.

-Water

-Hot shower

-breakfast

-coffee if you're addicted, you don't need caffeine withdrawals to go with this

-get out of the house. Seems counter-intuitive but if you just sit at home nursing it then then hangover lasts longer.
>>
>>35156944
>not drinking every night because you're a raging alcoholic.
Would you like a nipple for that?
>>
I.V.
>>
>>35155787

IV+Oxygen=cure
>>
I never got hangovers when I drank, that made really easy to abuse alcohol. Be glad you feel like shit the next day OP, that's your bodies way of telling you not to be a fucktard.
>>
File: 757_1000.jpg (107KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
757_1000.jpg
107KB, 600x800px
>>35155787
lol I know a sure fire way, but you fags would probably say it's stupid and since there is no scientific evidence you won't waste your time trying. SO my lips remain sealed. Kiss from a rose bitches.
>>
It's only possible to prevent a hangover, not stop one you already have. However, hydrating, eating a fatty meal, taking ibuprofen, and most importantly sleeping helps my hangovers. Finally enough, doing all of those BEFORE the hangover is also what prevents them for me.
>>
Hydration salts/i.v./pedialyte
>>
>>35155787
ibuprofen and apple juice
>>
>>35155787
Pedialyte better than gatorade imo
Also drinking water while youre drinking alcohol
>>
>>35155787
1g of N-acetylcysteine an hour before you drink.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.