[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I improve my testosterone levels when my doctor refuses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1446973499614.jpg (52KB, 540x581px) Image search: [Google]
1446973499614.jpg
52KB, 540x581px
How do I improve my testosterone levels when my doctor refuses to give me a prescription
>>
1. Buy illegally from internet
2. Buy illegally not from internet
Your choice.
Stop being a baby its still very easy to get.
The fact that supply networks exist that you can access in the first place is a miracle, other people have done all the work for you.
>>
What's your level and symptoms? Or you just want testosterone for the gainzzz?
>>
>>35155974
Just for the gainzz. Also buying test online is pretty much impossible here in Australia, if you get caught buying it or any other PED you get jail time.
>>
>>35156002
You could find a corrupt doctor but it will cost you a lot
>>
>>35155701
fix your diet
actually start lifting instead of just posting about it on the internet

voila, improved test levels
>>
>>35155718
can we go to a pastebin or something and talk about finding a src? im not op btw
>>
>>35156002
>impossible in Australia
Kek I have 4 guns, fireworks, most of a meth lab, enough chemicals to blow up a house and I get my steroids from online just fine for around 10% of the prices local.

You can get anything here It's just about how smart you are
>>
>>35156067
http://flockdraw.com/ yo man can you come chat in this flockdraw xD
>>
>>35156075
wrong link mybad
http://flockdraw.com/6s1a42
>>
>>35156089
1napsgear.org
Then go to Post office and western union pay cash.
(Contact naps with order ID for full Union details of collector)
Only order sachets because vials and pills get picked up. Buy vials off eBay and put the test in there when it arrives
>>
>>35155701
By squatting heavy weight you faggot.
>>
>>35156002
You can definitely very easily get test in Aus. Don't try and bring it in in hand luggage but there are fairly easy ways to order it and have it mailed. Even if your package was stopped you don't have to go claim it or anything.

THERE IS ONE THING I DON'T GET. Why don't you roiders that want prescription test shut down your balls with a cycle and then go and get tested for low test? Are you too nervous about questions about roiding or that by the time you get a prescription it'll be ages away or something?
>>
>>35156106
>1napsgear.org
everyone says it's a scam though
>>
>>35156002
Ask Chestbrah then.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.