[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skin gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
ok /fit/ I really need help so I'm coming to you guys

Throughout highschool I was never the kid with perfect skin I always have had mild moderate acne, not too bad but noticeable. The thing is it used to only affect my face, my body was still clear no acne whatsoever which I enjoyed because lifting is my biggest passion.

im about to turn 20 and ever since I graduated highschool my body acne has progressively been getting worse and worse, mainly on my chest but 2 or 3 trouble spots on my back that will not go away and if they do they come back

>pic related
It's my chest

I'm here for any advice you guys have that could maybe help me and the others out there with face and body acne, I heard tanning in a tanning bed may help with body acne is this true?

Please guys any tips you have learned throughout the years feel free to share in here
>>
>>35155388
accutane
Helped, I'm happy I didn't die or get any of the bad sides from it.
>tfw starting to get cystic acne on back of neck again, after 3 years free
>>
File: image.jpg (352KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
352KB, 1936x1936px
>>35155388
Sorry picture is sideways here's it again with a before picture

The picture on the left is almost exactly 1 year ago before any of this started, and in the before pic I was working at a Carl's Jr (fast food place) so I was around grease and oil all the time and it still didn't affect me.

This is honestly making me want to quit lifting because I can't even take my shirt off comfortably anymore and I know a lot of other people have the same problem so that's why I made this thread.

Things I've tried that helped
>no fap (face and body acne)
>GOWAD (face acne)
>taking multi vitamins (face acne)
>sleeping on back (face acne)

I'm going to try and cut out all sugar and processed foods and see if that helps but like I said I worked at Carl's Jr. And I was eating burgers and fries every day for around 6 months and still had no acne

Has anyone seen a correlation between sleep schedule and acne? I think that may be a part of the problem because in highschool my day was wake up at 5 and alweping by 10 every day consistently and now it's all fucked up and never is consistent
>>
>>35155388
>I heard tanning in a tanning bed may help with body acne

Don't do this if you don't want potential skin cancer and early skin aging.

Also, your chest doesn't even look bad.
Not perfect, but nothing to get too anxious over.
>>
>>35155388
my DIY-buddy who finds a DIY way when it comes to god damn everything bought facial masks, like standard black shit that you pull off so it's like a sheet (dont know if that's like every god damn facial mask) and that worked for him. Try it or something, they aren't that expensive
>>
>this is what happens when you take roids
>>
>>35155523
Probably some kind of clay and no, not all masks are like that.
>>
>>35155436
Dude, unless this guy looks like hell on his face there's no way any sane doctor will prescribe it to him.
Try making a scrub out of organic coconutoil and sugar (2 parts sugar 1 part oil) use this on your chest every time in the shower (not on your face) do this for 2 weeks and if it doesn't get any better go to a derm.

It looks like you shave you chest, try buzzing it see if that works. Wear clean clothes and change ur sheets once a week atleast.
>>
>>35155538
There's people that break out even worse when they use coconut oil, though.
>>
Just use a face acne wash on your chest everyday. It helped me.
>>
>>35155388
hey i had the same problem man
then i tried msm körpereigener schwefel it is called in austria i take it since november and it helped a lot: look up for the best dosage in the internet .. its also very cheap and NOT toxic you can try if it helps!
http://www.amazon.de/Makana-MSM-rein-Methylsulphonylmethan-Pack/dp/B0042SRU3Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1449401006&sr=8-2&keywords=msm+schwefel
>>
>>35155388
My chest looks exactly the same, maybe a little worse than that, but it varies over time.

Things that didn't do anything for me:
No milk
No eggs
No nothing (fasting for two weeks)
BPO
Wearing fresh t-shirt every night
No shaving (actually made it look worse)
>>
>>35155544
Yeah, that's why i said only to try it for 2 weeks and not on his face,

http://www.nature.com/jid/journal/v129/n10/abs/jid200993a.html
study that shows that it's better than benzoyl peroxide for acne.
>>
File: 1449311726274.png (120KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1449311726274.png
120KB, 333x333px
>>35155561
>fasting for two weeks
>>
>>35155388
I share exactly the same problem.

Now I'm 24 and the face slowly somewhat cleared (it's never completely clear because I just have a really bad skin, it's both oily and dry, fucking sucks), but I still have some on my torso.
>>
>>35155576
Yupp, shit's nice. Back then I wasn't lifting or anything, just a little on the fat side. I loved it, still do. Made me feel great.
>>
>>35155584
So, you only drank water for 2 straight weeks?

Doesn't that seriously fuck up the metabolism?
>>
>>35155595
pls respond
>>
OP do you consume dairy?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2715202/
>>
>>35155595
No, why should it? It's hard the first few days, but then you feel pretty normal.
>>
>>35155388
Have you changed your diet drastically in anyway lately? Acne is sign of shit going down in the body, usually the guts. Also if you consume alot of high fat foods such as cheese and milk, than cut it out for a few weeks to see if it helps. If not, try eating meals in smaller portions throughout the day, makes food easier to digest and prevents your body from freaking out and doing weird shit when you consume too much at once.
>>
>>35155561
So how the fuck did you get rid of your acne Einstein?
>>
>>35155388
Get rid of dairy, including whey and casein.

Thank me later.
>>
>>35155388
>heard tanning in a tanning bed may help with body acne is this true?
NO
>>
Accutane. Gave me some mad facial aesthetics gains. Not only did it clear my acne, somehow it gave me a more aesthetic nose.
>>
I found out that using hot water with soap on your skin really dries it out. That causes your skin to produce oil rapidly and resulting in acne. After your workouts you should be rinsing yourself off and not taking a long scalding hot shower.

When you have red blotches over your skin after you shower that means your skin is really dried out and it's recommended to put some lotion on.

Make sure to supplement with zinc and vitamin A to help support skin health. Arginine and Citrulline do a good job relaxing blood vessels and enhancing bloodflow.

I found that high volume training also pushes the blood to the most outer parts of your skin. This can help tremendously with skin health. This action also increases capillary density promoting blood flow to your skin.
>>
>>35156377
I didn't, obviously.
>>
>>35155388
one tip I learned throughout the years was to go to a dermatologist and not ask a bunch of retarded ass retards on 4chan
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.