[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unJUSTing myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: green-smoothie.jpg (1MB, 5000x3372px) Image search: [Google]
green-smoothie.jpg
1MB, 5000x3372px
I don't feel healthy and I want to by drinking these smoothies everyday and working out. Any recommendations for smoothies that contain all nutrients I should get daily?
>>
>shitting liquid on the daily

just eat better bro
>>
You'll quit after a week because drinking nothing but smoothies will never satisfy you and you'll be miserable. Don't be a retard, just shave 200-400 calories off your TDEE and eat normally or you'll just quit and gain nothing. Baby steps, walk before you try running.
>>
i think its better to just eat your greens and fruit
>>
File: 1.jpg (6KB, 198x185px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6KB, 198x185px
This is mine
>500g low sugarless low fat yogurt
>berrys
>spinach
>oats
>>
>>35154628

Fuck you faggot, eat more veggies and read the fucking sticky

Remembter to sage brehS
>>
>>35154628

Smoothie drinker here. Though it's not as a replacement for all meals, I only do it to get all my daily vegetable needs in 1 easy meal. and in reality I only have 1 every 2nd day, not every day.

My advice:

1.) Ease yourself in slowly. I went from zero vegetable intake to having 100% of your daily intake in 1 shake everyday. This caused 3 days of massive flatulence and unpleasant diarrhea. You've got to build up that gut bacteria to process veggies properly.

2.) If you want 1 shake for your daily veggie needs, expect it to taste like shit. I think of it as medicine not food. If you want it to actually taste good, be prepared to drink a shitload of sugar and have multiple shakes.

3.) It's not a meal replacement. It's to get your daily veggies easily, if you're like me and you eat out a lot and don't like frozen meals. But don't try to go full liquid diet, that's retarded.
>>
File: first-rule-of-vegan-club.jpg (67KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
first-rule-of-vegan-club.jpg
67KB, 600x430px
>>35154628
go vegan
>>
>>35154642
>>35154640
>>35154659
To be honest, I sometimes don't even have breakfast. My breakfast lately has been hot chocolate cup while I write my latest script. So I wanted to at least get something healthier.

Anyway.
>>
>>35154686
That probably has 1/5 of your daily veggies requirement if you're lucky.
>>
>>35154720
I will never be able to go full vegan, because I like cheese TOO MUCH. Many kinds of cheeses.
>>
>>35154712
Every second day sounds good.
>>
>>35154712
Not I'm not trying to go full liquid diet. Also what should I put in it?
>>
>>35154724
That's fine. A lot of people skip breakfast as part of intermittent fasting. Just eat when you feel like it, it's important to eat proper meals to feel satiated though. You need to consider it a long term lifestyle choice, as in you'll be eating this way for years. Once you lose weight there's no going back to your old diet or you'll just gain all the weight back, so it needs to be comfortable enough that you'd be happy to eat that way for the rest of your life. Drinking nothing but smoothies doesn't do that
>>
>still don't know how to make one of these.
>>
>>35154764
You need 2.5 cups of veggies daily, so realistically that is 600ml of blended veggies. That is usually the serving size I make.

I usually add 1 fruit so I'm probably only getting about 400-500ml but whatever, that's still most your daily requirement, I need the fruit to make it actually drinkable and I do sometimes get veggies from other meals.

For fruit I usually go with a single apple or pear, sometimes berries.

For veggies its usually my go to combo is Kale or baby spinach, cucumber and celery in roughly equal proportions. If you can handle truly terrible tastes for more health/variety you can trying throwing in carrot/bell pepper/broccoli/peas. I have done these, and I must warn you, be prepared from absolutely terrible taste. Be aware there aren't any really good veggie smoothie recipes that aren't full of fruit and sugar, the above is the least offensive I have found.
>>
>>35154640

I drink 3 smoothies a day and I don't get any diarrhea.

I don't even drink that much water alone anymore because all the water I drink in a day is blended with vegetables. I kill two birds with one stone by drinking water and vegetables at the same time. Not just that when you drink vegetables you don't get shit stuck in your teeth from chewing them.

Breakfast shake and before bed shake consists of water, kale, chard and spinach. It tastes alright. Lunch shake is water, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. My pee is always a good color.
>>
File: MB.jpg (11KB, 260x244px) Image search: [Google]
MB.jpg
11KB, 260x244px
>>35154840

Get a magic bullet blender or one of the other brands that are just like it. They are so fucking easy to clean. I just rinse mine with water after I finish using it.
>>
>>35154944
I have one of these but discarded it in favour of a normal food processor, they're way too fucking small.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.