[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious questions, why were Bruce Lee's lower lats so wide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: lats.png (240KB, 587x219px) Image search: [Google]
lats.png
240KB, 587x219px
Serious questions, why were Bruce Lee's lower lats so wide? I know some of it is an optical illusion because of the high pants but even so it seems like I see a lot of guys with big thick lats, but they don't (visibly) extend nearly as far down as Bruce's did. Genetics? His routine? Also, tips for wide lower lats if you have them.
>>
>>35154155

Genetics.

But also posing and angling on top of the high pants.
>>
literally genetics
>>
>>35154155
Try to punc ha bag for 10K reps with your elbow as low as possible. You'll feel the burn mane.
>>
>>35154155
pants pulled up past belly button + genetics
>>
>>35154155
it's just genetics
>why do some people have zipper abs?
>why do others have bigger bicep peaks
it's all about muscular insertions, you cant control them. just develop them
>>
>>35154155
>high pants.
/thread
#420blazeit
>>
Genetics & pull ups
>>
>tfw wide high lats
>>
>>35154155
because he is skinny af and workouts a lot, with low weights
when we lift big, it hits mostly to big part of the muscle. think like the difference between bench press and dumbell press chest. the second one works the sides too, because u use lower weight. so bruce did workout with his weight and did all wide-angled exercises, not caring about how heavy he lifted. with that u will develop every little muscle at your body
>>
>>35154859
broscience/10
>>
>>35154897
not really
>>
>>35154859
LOL
>>
>>35154155
Low insertion point
>>
>>35154155
Genetics, i have it aswell, before i worked out people always thought İ worked outa lot while being young
>>
File: Lee1.jpg (62KB, 628x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lee1.jpg
62KB, 628x800px
>>
I'm literally a cube. No lats at all. Is lats 90% genetics or can you actually get nice lats from hard work?
>>
>>35154859
>the bruce used low weights meme
Literally the exact opposite.

And boxers have nice lats and serratus like bruce. He trained similar to boxers but did a lot more with weights.
>>
>>35155494
well considering he actually did martial arts he probably did a lot of punching, dont know how hard this is to understand desu
>>
>>35155475
Do you actually have a picture of your back or do you judge your lats from what you can see when you face the mirror? Anyway, rows and weighted chinups will help you
>>
>>35154155
What are you talking about? His lats are normal, you have the illusion they are super low because of his pants
>>
File: backnolats.jpg (170KB, 996x747px) Image search: [Google]
backnolats.jpg
170KB, 996x747px
>>35156045
I'm on SS, but i'm changing my program in 2016 (4 months of SS)
>>
>>35156045
Don't you mean pullups not chinups?
>>
>>35156114
chinups activate lower lats better, supposedly. greater ROM and can get your elbows back further
>>
i am confident i could smash the shit out of bruce lee

100lbs fake martial artist
>>
>>35156163
Like u smashed that ugly black turd prostitute of yours
>>
>>35155469
Shit I have lats like these that seem to be merging with my obliques.Considering to stop training lats and only focus on upper back.
>>
>>35154155
he was a manlet, who gives a shit?
>>
>>35156163

loser
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.