[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired of being a chubby bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_nkqvyxuVtb1uopr8ko1_500.gif (536KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkqvyxuVtb1uopr8ko1_500.gif
536KB, 500x281px
Posted this in /adv/ but then I realized it makes a lot more sense to post it here.

>5" 3', 190 pound guy
>look chubby
>trying to get skinny
>used to use elliptical at community gym but some asshole piece of shit broke it
>got pretty good on it too
>max cardio level for 30 minutes
>could burn 500 calories on it
>lost 10 pounds on it before it broke
>could run but hate it

What do? Anyone know any cardio or weight loss exercises I can do without equipment. Preferably in a small space as well. I'm also open to any diets
>>
>>35152917
It's called diet.
>>
>>35152917
also, you can kill yourself
>>
Look for bodyweight exercises and how to increase/decrease intensity so that you can actually do them (the book "convict conditioning" is a good start, but there are enough infographics around if you look a bit).
Also a pull-up bar. If you're so fat the only cardio you should do is swimming or biking, don't run just yet.
>>
>>35152917
500 Calorie deficit and Convict Conditioning + cardio
>>
>>35152917
>got pretty good on it too
>on an elliptical
>got pretty good at moving your arms and legs
>>
>>35152917
>Diet
eat less you fat fuck, cut out all soda.
>>
>>35152917
5'3" guy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>35152917
When will they learn
>>
weeb genocide when
>>
>>35153124
Yeah, i get it. Nothing I can do to change that. All I can do is fix the rest of my body so that I can at least look like something besides a potato on legs.
>>
>5'3"
it's ogre for you senpai
>>
>>35153140
It's ogre before it even begins :_;
>>
>>35153140
I decided I'm too short to be muscular and handsome so I always thought in my head that I might as well go for the twink look since a 5" 3' buff dude would look retarded as fuck. Only problem is, I have broad shoulders, chest and just torso in general. If I loose the last bit of fat I have though, I feel I could at least look a little better
>>
>>35153188
muscle manlets are kawaii senpai. go for it
>>
>>35153188
God damnit....
read the god damn sticky...

best exersize to lose whatever stomach you have is 1000 reps of stop eating so much shit...

caloric deficit. Eat less food than you need to maintain body weight. You could be gods gift to the eliptical and arm waggle your way to a 4000 calorie burn, you eat more than what your body needs to maintain weight you will keep gaining weight.Period.

Working out in the gym for an hour is tough ya...but controlling what goes on your plate for the other 23 hours in a god damn day is what gets you you shredded. You can't outwork a bad fucking diet.
>>
>>35152917
Stop fucking eating so much, piggy.
>>
File: 1448187290797.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448187290797.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>35152917
you can start by not posting worst girl.
also eat less
>>
>>35153255
>>35153253
>>35153233
>>35153114
>>35152934

I was dieting for a long while. I had this routine of

>3/4 cup of yogurt for breakfast
>1 cup of vegetables for lunch
>a granola bar if I get hungry between meals but never more than one a day
>lean meats and mixed vegetables for lunch

I kept this up for a few weeks but my dog passed away last week and I kind of fell out of it as result. I'm going to get back into it starting monday though. I was just wondering if there were any good exercises I should do too
>>
>>35153323
Nice me says "sucks about your dog"

ok straight up dog time.
see this post here
>17018637
Read it, understand it, buy a scale (For FOOD), follow it to a T, you will get results doing literally any physical activity. You do not do shit right now, so you dont need SS, or a personal trainer. 99% of workouts even hopscotch will get results.

Also never EVER tell anyone you use an elliptical or smith machine. they're like the bitch-tits of workout equipment, second only to those god damn thigh master machines.
>>
>>35153351
There is nothing wrong with an elliptical. Why are you conditioning him to be insecure about something gets him results? They work. They earned their spots as gym equipment. What the fuck else matters
>>
>>35153351
>tfw only gym near me only has ellipticals, one smith machine, and one bench
JUST
>>
>>35152917
Calc your Cal's idiot
>>
>>35153364
I told him to do anything, but a massive chunk of people laugh at elliptical and smith machine users. Lets also be honest the poor guy doesn't exactly have height or confidence going for him.
>>
>>35153372
Nobody's ever really laughed at me for using the elliptical when I told them. Hell, a /fit/ fag I know was the one who told me to get on it. I didn't bullshit around when I used it. I always kept trying to push it and I was burning 500 calories in 30 minute sessions with it before it broke.

>poor guy doesn't exactly have height or confidence going for him.

Confidence can be fixed. Height can't be it's not impossible for a short person to be good looking. I have a pretty decent face actually. It's just my body that's the problem.
>>
File: 1445441939394s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1445441939394s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>35153138
>5'3"
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you're not a man!!!
>>
>>35153455
Then again, nothing to change that. All I can do is get the rest of my body to be the best it can be and learn to be secure with my height.
>>
>>35153446
Sigh FFS I'm going to bed but this is starting to get ridiculous...

Fine tell the world you use the elitpical I don't really care but for the love of god go to the sticky, lets remember it has,,,

>- PROVEN EFFECTIVE EXERCISE ROUTINES
>- Diet
>- How to lose weight
>- How to gain weight
>- Supplements

It has every answer any beginner who DOESN'T KNOW WHERE TO START could want

IF you're really lazy see this post
>>17018018
>>
>>35153455
He could've just exaggerated his height (and his weight in proportion). He didn't do that. He knows it can't be helped. Why pointlessly be a dick?
>>
>>35152917
You're not "chubby", you fat fuck. You're fat and repulsive.
>>
>>35153323
if you give up at every hardship you're never gunna make it.
>>
>>35153489
Keep it up, I need motivation. I'm tired of being a disgusting piece of shit. You're right, I need to stop sugar coating everything and accept it. The first part of fixing a problem is accepting that there is one.

>>35153525
Great point
>>
familia I know a guy whos 5'3" who just does calisthenics and looks really good and has a qt gf. Focus on more calories out than in, eat clean. Don't do diets, make changes that you can keep for the long run, like every time you go grocery shopping replace two shit foods you would buy for nutrient dense foods. And control you portion sizes. For small spaces you can prob do the basics; http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw2.htm
If you have access to a pool I'd also really recommend swimming, its a lot more fun than running imo.
>>
>4'9
>115

what would it take to lose 20lbs with just dieting and very minimal working out
>>
>>35155166
Eat just one meal everyday or something and you do that for like 10 weeks and you are done. No need for fancy bullshit diets, really. Setting myself one simple rule that is hard to exploit always worked the best for me.

Jesus, you are small btw.
>>
>>35155198
I had one friend in middle school who lost 20 or so lbs by only eating a bowl of cereal for the summer break. Which was 2 months if I remember right.

I just want to be 98lbs just to say I'm in the double digits.
>>
>>35152917
>>5" 3', guy
JUST
>>
>>35152917
>5"3
>190

think that's obese desu mate

thought you were a girl when i saw the thread, you're the same height as my gf although she's only 49kg and a skinny korean girl who thinks she's fat
>>
>>35152917
>5" 3', 190 pound guy
>chubby
you are fat cunt
>>
File: girevoy_sport.jpg (36KB, 540x271px) Image search: [Google]
girevoy_sport.jpg
36KB, 540x271px
If you really hate yourself and want to get /fit/ quickly, get a kettlebell. Do swings, goblet squats and presses until you can do long cycles (pic related). Do 100+ of these a day (5x20, 10x10, whatever) and you'll lose a fuckton of weight and be decently fit.
>>
>>35152917

This is without a doubt the saddest post I've ever seen on /fit/

To start off with:
>5'3" 190
>male

Anyway chubby mclumpkins what you basically gotta do is stop flapping your miniature arms and legs around on your little elliptical machine and get that jaw of yours to stop unhinging like a fucking snapping turtle every time you see something remotely edible.

>my dog passed away so I started gabbing on oreo's until I bled chocolate milk out of my fat manpussy

Holy fuck man, get your shit together

>I'm going to make another shitty attempt at getting in shape before a moderately upsetting event blows me out of proportion again ON MONDAY

Congratulations, you sound like the epitome of every fat fuck that ever lived. Go back to /mlp/ ffs
>>
>>35155587
This OP, as hilarious as it was, he's correct. Hey off your rotund fucking ass and move. Do shit, pack on muscle so it eats calories like you do you sad sack of cottage cheese infested shit. You need to move and get out of obesity. Stop being a statistic. Stop making excuses. Get off your fatass and do something with your life. Just don't get any fatter please for the love of God.
>>
>>35152917
You sound qt op

post a pic

:3

no homo
>>
>guy is 5'3
>nobody has posted the swole mole yet
>>
you don't need motivation. you need a complete personality overhaul.
you kind of disgust me.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.