[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recovering fatty here. Should I cut to 10% and then bulk or just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: IMAG0880.jpg (474KB, 1088x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0880.jpg
474KB, 1088x1920px
Recovering fatty here. Should I cut to 10% and then bulk or just straight bulk.
I dont have much muscle due to my lazy lifestyle but I'm willing to put in some serious work now. Help me make it bros
>>
File: IMAG0874.jpg (481KB, 1088x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0874.jpg
481KB, 1088x1920px
As you can see my back might be permanently fucked from years of slouching, which I'm also working on.
>>
You'll only make it once you fix your gyno.
>>
>>35152135
I know you're a troll but the number of people that confuse bitch tits and gyno on this board is mind boggling
>>
>>35152083
The sticky.
>>
>>35152135
that's not gyno.
you have no idea what youre talking about anon
>>
>>35152083
Was on the same boat here. Just cut till you can't cut anymore, then bulk and repeat. If you are comfortable with bulking as you are now you can but you probably arent. Both would work on the long term but I suggest you cut. If you got 0 muscle then 10% will make you skinny auschwitz mode so don't focus on the % more on your feelings.
>>
>>35152083
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
not need to cut to 10%
>>
Looking solid and tight
>>
File: 1422337092569.png (43KB, 297x247px) Image search: [Google]
1422337092569.png
43KB, 297x247px
>>35152083
you aren't going to make it to ten percent bro. You may get down to 15% after another half year to a year, but I dont think you need to distinguish between cutting and bulking since its obvious you don't even lift. What you should do is cut and fucking lift some weights, and take joy in the fact that your fatass will be able to gain muscle on a cut and accomplish two goals at once
>>
File: pro.jpg (75KB, 651x500px) Image search: [Google]
pro.jpg
75KB, 651x500px
>>35152083
simular position to you OP.
I've decided to eat at maintenance or just so slightly above by about 100 calories.

I've been doing this for 1 week and my mood my workouts have improved .
I feel stronger and more athletic after boosting my calories and this has a big effect on my exercise.

I'm going to continue doing this for a few months then cut away the rest of my fat when I feel ready for it .

If I was you I would keep cutting man.
Good luck
>>
>>35152083
if you want to get thinner and gain a bit of muscle just do C25K and eat less, you'll be slightly toned just from the running, yes running will build some muscle if you have been completely sedentary for years but if you wanna get HEUG then add lifting aswell i would suggest SL 5x5 with dips and chin ups, then do c25k when you're not at the gym and just eat at maintenance for 3-4 months
>>
>>35152083

Just start by going to the gym.
>>
>>35152502
I'm wondering... how low can a cut be for a novice in order for him to lose fat and gain some muscle?
>>
>>35152719
THE STICKY. in short you can only gain mass or lose mass not both. nut up and pick one.
>>
>>35152185
Bitch tits and gyno are the same you retard
>>
>>35152083
This is an unpopular opinion but I am not a fan of the bulk/cut system. Tried the whole eat fucking heaps diet, just gained alot of fat as well as moderate muscle, felt like work for nothing.

I just eat roughly 230g pro, upto 200g carbs, 60g fat. All self prepped food, chicken breast, shakes, whole grain etc. Last 6 weeks lost 5kg of fat and gained just over 1kg of muscle. No more flab for me.

Some people will say thats not enough gain but it works for me and maybe you should consider it.
>>
>>35152933
> almost 2015+1
> thinking gyno and bitch tits are the same thing
>>
>>35153289
Op definitely has gyno. I should know I had it myself.
>>
>>35152083
same bus here, lift, do cardio, eat below TDEE. It will take time but it's worth it.
>>
Nice tits op
>>
>>35153310
that is not gyno at all
>>
>>35152922
but can you gain muscle mass while losing fat mass?
>>
>>35153310

Gyno is caused by hormone fuckery, usually through steroids. OP is just still overweight.
>>
>>35153310
If he still has those when he is skinny or fit, then he has gyno
For now its safe to assume its just CAUSE HE'S FUCKING FAT
>>
File: trig.jpg (61KB, 700x660px) Image search: [Google]
trig.jpg
61KB, 700x660px
again the infamous

>bulk meme

just lift, man, don't waste your time
>>
>>35154674
yes, especially if you're new
>>
>>35154821
You need to be on a caloric surplus to build muscle. Eating at a surplus with the intent of building muscle is called a bulk. You're wasting your time lifting if your diet isn't what it needs to be.
>>
>>35154702
can't tell if b8 or not so ima just drop a truth bomb for other retarded people can learn as well

Gyno can come from anabolic steroids due to the bodies balancing out the extra testosterone with increased estrogen. However it is also possible during puberty because of all the chemicals and gmo's we intake through food and water. Not to mention that It is also possible to be stuck with after puberty, and remain permanent unless surgery is performed to remove the breast tissue.

coming from a guy with gyno
>>
>>35152083
fucking cut, how much muscle do you expect to "bulk" in a few months? You'll look exactly the same, just more fat. Never bulk if you are over 15%, fucking never. First get lean and learn how to diet, lift heavy anyway so that you preserve your nonexistent muscle mass/make some noob gains but stay away from calorie surplus, you are probably at 30%bf. Right now for you losing fat>>>>>building muscle
>>
>>35152083

LONDON
>>
>>35155051
I eat at maintenance for 2 months now and I have definitely built some muscle because I started from 0 muscle skinnyfat mode
>>
>>35153310
No he fucking doesn't. I had my gyno removed back in 2013. I'm gyno aware as fuck now.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.