[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the longest you've ever gone without shitting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 17

File: no_toilet.jpg (22KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
no_toilet.jpg
22KB, 396x396px
what's the longest you've ever gone without shitting? going on 5 days here.

is it normal when bulking?
>>
The longest anyone has gone without shitting is 7 days, so you have 2 more days to take a dump before you die. Good luck anon
>>
>>35151957
really? oddly enough I don't feel any sort of discomfort so I've just assumed I'll be ok
>>
>>35151931

Pretty sure you're about to die OP.
>>
>>35151931
I really hope your trolling....
>>
>>35151931
You should be shitting like a machine on a bulk, at least daily...
Get more fiber, LOTS of water and take some colace or a shot of olive oil and lemon every day.
If you still haven't shat by then, take a lax and or go see your dr. You should poop every day.
>>
File: 1447020636863s.jpg (3KB, 101x124px) Image search: [Google]
1447020636863s.jpg
3KB, 101x124px
once when i was in camp as a kid and really anxious about toilets that weren't mine i held shit in for a week (also none of the stalls closed wtf camp)

i was a stubborn shit
>>
I sometimes get really constipated when I travel. Longest I've gone was around 5 days, and then suddenly the next morning I could feel it.

>mfw I almost miss my flight because I'm nearly shitting my pants and have to take the biggest dump of my life
>mfw the last to board, feeling like a million bucks
>>
I poop every day unless I'm on vacation. if the vacation is longer than just the weekend I'll poop then too
>>
>>35151931
You should go see your doctor tomorrow op. Not shitting for that long isn't a good thing.
>>
OP are you hydrating?
>>
>>35151957
I've gone 10 days without shitting.
>>
>>35152471
Basic?
>>
I'd say 7 days was my worst/longest.

I eat like 1200 cals a day, though, so usually it's every 3-4 days, closer to 3. Absolutely no need to go daily.
>>
>>35152493
What?
>>
I did no poo for about 3 weeks. My hair and skin started looking the best theyve ever looked after the first week
>>
>>35151931
I didn't eat anything for two weeks and that was about the maximum time I went without shitting. On a bulk it should be worrisome though.
>>
>>35152538
>My hair and skin started looking the best theyve ever looked after the first week
why would this happen
>>
>>35151931
maybe 12 hrs
>>
>>35152493
I knew a guy that doesnt shit for long periods of time out field, just because he didnt want to. Last time he went out he didnt go for 10 days.

>>35152527
like basic military training
>>
>>35152570
>like basic military training
No. My family and myself were visiting relatives, and I hate shitting anywhere outside of my house, so I just held it in for ten days. Don't know how the fuck I did it; I struggle to shit less than twice a day now.
>>
>>35152524
girl
>>
>>35152538
nice
>>
All I know is, since going NoPoo my gains have been incredible and my test levels are off the chart.
>>
>>35151957
I've gone 8 days. It was a camping trip when I was 14.
>>
I'm like clockwork. Once a day, same time everyday
>>
I tend to shit rarely since it takes me like an hour to wipe
>>
>>35153463
prolly cuz you had your dad's dick in your ass like a butt plug you couldnt shit
>>
Eat some fibre, drink some water, and call your doctor asap
>>
File: image.png (34KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34KB, 185x185px
I shit like twice a day. Idk how this is possible to not go everyday, it would just create mounds inside me. The results would be catastrophic. Twelve pounds of fecal mass trying to find its way out of a unprepared hole. Dear god the horror. The potential for an accidental pink sock as it'd all cascade out. Pure madness.
>>
>>35151957
I used to have a habit when I was like eight of holding in my shit.. I've held in my shit for probably two weeks before so it's possible lol
>>
File: vicks.jpg (33KB, 435x432px) Image search: [Google]
vicks.jpg
33KB, 435x432px
>>35153633

this. drink lots of water, take a natural laxative, and eat some frosted mini wheats.

my diet has become meat, high fiber bread, more meat, water, more water, milk, fiber bars and mini wheats. average 1-3 shits a day.

pro tip: lube your asshole in case that shit is dry as fuck. nothing worse than passing dry shit and feeling like it's literally tearing you a new asshole. use petroleum jelly or better yet vicks vaporub.
>>
When I bulk I have to shit literally twice a day minimum.

The longest I've gone was just under 5 days when I was trying keto one summer. I swear I would have had an easier time building a spaceship than taking a shit, in spite of the fact that I was eating frozen broccoli by the bag AND supplementing with psyllium husks - nothing helped, and when I did shit it would be a pathetic little stalk of poo that slid lazily out of my ass with little flash nor flair.

When I decided to go off keto I celebrated by gorging myself on coca cola and Chinese food, then went to see Avatar with my friends. Halfway through the movie my stomach felt like somebody was popping of firecrackers inside of it an I rushed to the bathroom to take the most critical and monstrous shit of my life. Cue 5 minutes of me frantically trying to wrangle a jagged, stone-like grogan out of my tender ass accompanied by my terrifying screams of mixed anguish and pleasure. I was gone for so long my friends though I'd died.
>>
>>35153783
I have this problem, very small dry hard shit.

Do you only grease your hole on the outside or do you put your whole finger inside your ass? Pretty discomforting
>>
I usually shit about every 3-4 days or so, but sometimes I can last without shitting for up to 2 weeks before I start to really feel it. Is something wrong /fit/?
>>
>>35151931
Do some cardio, you lazy fuck.
Your body needs cardio to efficiently repair itself.
And if your heart isn't worked correctly, you will not be able to maintain the extra lean body mass for any reasonable amount of time
>>
File: icewater.jpg (58KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
icewater.jpg
58KB, 320x480px
>>35153862

just grab a rubber glove and give it a poke. you're doing it for science, not for homo pleasures.

as for the water/hydration part of things, if you think you're drinking enough water you probably aren't. fiber without enough water to work will just absorb what water you already have in your gut. if your piss isn't clear you need to drink more.

*gulps ice water*
>>
File: laughing girls.jpg (142KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.jpg
142KB, 1200x800px
>>35153783
>vicks vaporub
>>
>>35153783

>3 shits a day

What is wrong with you people
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 595x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 595x398px
Smh phaggot when you eat more you shit more baka
>>
>>35152409
I had a similar hangup about it but the camp counselors had a really nice private bathroom up by their cabin. I remember I went up there around midnight to use it and they'd padlocked it. They didn't lock their shower though so I took a shit in there out of spite.
>>
>>35153614
my father wasn't even in the same state

you should look into therapy bro, that's some messed up stuff you're projecting.
>>
File: 1442371629590.jpg (64KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1442371629590.jpg
64KB, 408x408px
>>35153783
>Putting Vicks Vaporub on your asshole
>>
>>35153947
skeleton detected
>>
>>35151931
Its normal/healthy to poop once a day or so, rip op
>>
There was ab article about an autistic girl that kept her sit in for so long she died of heart attack and had her whole abdomen swolen and organs pushed out of place.
Read that and start shitting!
>>
I have to force myself to shit every 2 or 3 days. It doesn't matter how much or what I eat.
>>
>>35151931
>he is bulking
>he is eating a lot of food
>hasn't shat in five days

I've got a bad feeling about this Chewie
>>
>>35151931
When I was 11 I had MRSA in my arm. I stayed in the hospital for 5 or 6 days and didn't shit. There was an IV in my arm almost the whole time, and I would have to buzz a nurse in to take the tube out of the IV if I had to go to the bathroom or something. I was embarrassed that the nurse would know I shit if I stayed in there too long. Either that or my family was crowded in the room and the bathroom was right across from my bed.

I was kind of excited to take a shit when I got home because I was expecting it to be giant. Instead it was just many normal sized shits piled on top of one another. Very disappointing.
>>
One time tip of fecal mass had become so hard from not evacuating bowels for days, that multiple home enemas couldn't break it free
A male nurse literally shoved his hand in there and forcefully broke that monstrosity. I nearly fainted
>>
File: brussels-sprouts-ideal-size-lo.jpg (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
brussels-sprouts-ideal-size-lo.jpg
89KB, 800x600px
as a former constipated person i'll give you a pro tip on some quick remedies:

>tsp of epsom salt in glass of water
will work very quickly and will result in a somewhat painful diarrhea, wouldn't use this on a regular basis, save for extreme cases.

>5-6 prickly pears per day for 3 days
will give you some nice bowl movements and its tasty as fuck

>10+ steamed brussel sprouts
eat these before bed and wake up to a good shit, depending on how many you eat you might get some light diarrhea

>strong coffee
the lightest of cures, usually if you're really constipated it wont work, but worth a shot, if you drink a cup in the morning after eating some brussel sprouts the night before prepare for a rectal cleansing of the ages.

>tfw after eating around 8 brussel sprouts everyday before bedtime for 2 months i've trained my bowls to shit exactly 40 minutes after drinking my first cup of morning coffee, dont even need to eat brussel sprouts anymore.

but really, brussel sprouts are fucking magic.
>>
11 days in police boot camp shat on the 12th and it was just a normal log i was worrying id drop whole chicken breasts
>>
go shit now OP.

I was on psmf for a while and had literally no fibre, one day when i had to shit i had to push so fkn hard I now have a hemorrhoid. It's been like 4 days and it hurts.
>>
>>35151931
>FIBRE NIGGER
GET SOME
>>
>>35151931
nope when i bulk its the opposite im shitting every day some times twice, big shits aswell

if your not shitting that often your bowels arnt working properly are they? so you cant be digesting all your food
>>
File: 1407051176520.jpg (76KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1407051176520.jpg
76KB, 600x583px
>tfw have always been constipated
>tfw used to go 4 days between shits
>tfw used to feel like utter crap all the time
>tfw used to plan my day around my shits
>tfw still have hemorrhoids because of that
>tfw used to push so hard to get the poop out that i gave myself a hiatal hernia
>tfw cant do anything that increases core pressure of i get the worst heartburn
>tfw cant even do pushups without without burping acid
>tfw because of hemorrhoids even after i shit it feels like theres more shit stuck in there
>tfw stick a dildo like object up my ass after every shit to push up any remaining shit that gets stuck in my hemorrhoids
>tfw if i dont do this it feels like i need to shit 24/7 but nothing comes out and i cant push or else acid reflux

moral of the story: never strain on the toilet.
>>
>>35151931
when bulking i have about 3 shits a day mang
>>
27 hours a few weeks ago
>>
>>35151931
enjoy hemorrhoids
>>
File: pain.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>35151931
It will be very painful to finally release that dump if it has started to get hardened inside your rectum
>>
>>35155321
Drink before you eat in the morning. Boom, problem solved.
>>
>>35155602
This. You'll probably have to dig it out with a spoon because it's too hard to move for your bowels
>>
>>35152524
I eat the same amount of cals and I shit every day. Eat more vegs and fruits, breh. You need more fiber in your diet. The longer you go without defecation the longer that shit festers in your colon and increases the chances of colon cancer.
>>
>>35151931
lay off the opiates you weird faggot.
>>
File: no_shit.jpg (63KB, 727x553px) Image search: [Google]
no_shit.jpg
63KB, 727x553px
>>35151931

Yeah anon. Keep going. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

pic very much related.
>>
>>35151931

More people like you should move to India.
>>
>>35152538
kek underated post
>>
>>35151931
I literally shit everyday while bulking. Sometimes twice even, I'm lactose intolerant so it helps some times.
>>
>>35151957

what

A few years ago (before I started lifting), I used to shit on average once every 2-4 days. Sometimes I'd last longer without shitting. It used to be quite an uncommon occurrence.

Now I shit once a day or more (once every 1-2 days when cutting)
>>
>>35151931
once i went 7 hours without shitting, is that normal /fit/?
>>
The fuck is wrong with you guys, I'm bulking on 7-8k calories for about 7 months now and I always shit atleast 3 times per day, usually all 3 of those shits in the morning. Like I literally wake up, have to shit, drink a coffee, take a shit, eat breakfast, take a shit and if I ate a bit more than usual the day before, I a lot of times take another shit when I'm at the gym before my workout. Then I don't shit all day and night till the next morning and repeat.
>>
went a week without pooping on vacation when I was a teenager

when I got home the next morning I spent an hour taking a marathon shit that clogged the toilet three times.
>>
>>35155650
I used my finger covered with toilet paper, it wasnt enough tho, had to push most of it out
>>
>>35151931

>have crohns disease
>shit at least 3 times a day
>>
>>35157871
>ulcerative colitis
>three is a good day

fucking colon and intestines man
>>
File: Pajeet 3.jpg (62KB, 865x479px) Image search: [Google]
Pajeet 3.jpg
62KB, 865x479px
>>35151931
I shit every single day, three times a day.
>>
>>35157351
>7-8k calories for about 7 months
fuckng pleb
unless you weigh 280 relatively lean then your a fucking faggot
>>
>>35158053
Id be lean as fuck at 270, I weigh 327
>>
>>35151957
There was a chick on naked and afraid who didn't shit the entire 3 weeks.
>>
>>35158107

Chicks don't shit bro.
>>
>>35152397
fuck off with your reddit tier advice.
a healthy range can be anywhere between a few times a day to once every 2-3 days.
>>
>>35158107
>watching naked and afraid
>>
i held my shit for nearly a month when i was a toddler
>>
File: fiber and meat.jpg (173KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fiber and meat.jpg
173KB, 800x600px
breakfast today. already took one shit, can't wait for the next one.
>>
>>35157958
gi bros
>>
File: 1359378248163.jpg (25KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
1359378248163.jpg
25KB, 400x364px
>>35151931
You are going to be in so much pain when it finally happens.
>>
>>35153783
>vicks vaporub on your asshole

Oh, nein!
>>
>>35159445
Those cornflakes are fucking delicious.
>>
>>35159635

the tingly sensation lets you know it's working.
>>
>>35152538
Top kek
>>
Pretty impressive. Mirin' your sphincter.
>>
>>35151931
>5 days here
looks like your anus has left humanity behind
>>
File: 1444154609956.png (193KB, 316x346px) Image search: [Google]
1444154609956.png
193KB, 316x346px
>>35160215
Gotta shit big to get big
>>
>>35151931
When I joined the army I navent shat for weeks. I've heard it was common
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.