[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Working out made me a scumbag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 29

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
.../fit/

I think I just commited a sexual assault. I got really blackout drunk last night, and got my oneitis to come home with me. When I woke up, she wouldn't really talk to me, and left abruptly. Then when I got up, I noticed that my pants, my boxers, and my sheets were covered in blood.

I texted her and she said I got too aggressive and hurt her. She doesn't seem to care that much, but she won't respond to my texts. I can't live with myself /fit/, working out turned me into this cocky, arrogant, asshole, and I hurt the only girl I've cared about in a long time.

What do I do /fit/, how do I make it up to her?
>>
kill her before she accuses you of rape
>>
accuse her of rape before she kills you
>>
you should probably leave the country as fast as possible
>>
>>35150426
She's not going to, I've known her forever, and she's not the type. I just can't bear not having her in my life anymore. I've been trying to get things going with her for so long, and everything finally falls into place, and I fuck it up so bad.

I want to kill myself
>>
Accuse her of kill before she rapes you
>>
>>35150446
>I want to kill myself

do it
>>
>>35150415
congrats you just got over your oneitis
>>
>>35150415
>this thread
>implying sluts can be raped
I didn't know /fit/ was full of beta white knight feminazi manginas.
>>
>>35150460
I'm not going to, but how do I make the pain go away? Food doesn't have taste, and colors are dull.
>>
fuck yourself in the ass till it bleeds and tell everyone she raped you.

>just kidding theres nothing you can do enjoy social jail faggot
>>
Kill her accuser before you rape her
>>
i figure you have two options:

>be a good goy, apologize, and hope that she forgives you. if she doesn't come to terms that you fucked up

or

>double down on being a piece of shit and rape her again to demonstrate your love for her
>>
>>35150446
thats what you get for drinking you fucking beta faggot you got everything you wanted and fucked it up because of what? some stupid normie pass time
>>
>>35150483
>>35150483
>Food doesn't have taste, and colors are dull.
it sounds like your problem is you like dick and are in denial
>>
Did you rape her?
>>
>>35150496
>>35150496
I couldn't have gotten the opportunity to bring her home if I didn't go out to a bar and drink
>>
Sitting here laughing at this stupid thread and my girl asks what's funny, so I summed it up.

>maybe she just had her period and got embarrassed, that's also a possibility

The abstract thinking of women to the rescue.

You're not a rapist, OP. Just a faggot.
>>
>>35150415
Being blackout drunk still means you just did what you wanted, and that means you're a fucking moron and don't deserve her as a friend.
Just learn to become a better person senpai.
>>
>>35150521
No I don't think so, I doubt she would've slept the night if I did. When I woke up, I initially started feeling her up, and she was ok with that until I went to finger her, and she kinda giggled and said stop.

She didn't seem mad, but she got up and left without saying a word, and when I texted her friend asking what I did, she told me to just give her space. I don't get it, and the fact that I don't know what I did makes it so much worse.
>>
>>35150522
so thats the reason you got black out drunk? instead of having some fucking self control and stopping after a few?
you could of just made your drinks last longer
or you could of gone to the fucking bar and still not drank alcohol

sort yourself out mate your making excuses after you just raped the love of your life
re access your life and choices

self reflection is the only way we can grow
>>
>>35150533
I asked her if she got her period, and she responded with the message telling me that I got too aggressive and hurt her. She hasn't said anything else yet. I also texted her friend who told me to give her space.

I don't think it's a joke.
>>
>Get taken home blackout drunk
>Assume YOU'RE a rapist

Maybe she isn't responding because she's turned off by how much of a beta bitch boy you are.
>>
>>35150576
>When I woke up, I initially started feeling her up, and she was ok with that until I went to finger her, and she kinda giggled and said stop.
so shes scared to say no to you again so has to pass it off as if shes joking
she was scared by the sounds of it since she got out of there as fast as she can
you raped her
she probably sat up all night crying worryed if shed get out alive
>>
>>35150581
Well actually we went to a pregame after the bar, and then a party which is where I got blackout drunk. We downed a bottle of wine and a fifth of vodka at the pregame between us.
>>
>>35150614
so you shouldn't have should you?
your blaming lifting on the fact you raped a girl
>>
>>35150415
You made a mistake. It happens especially with alcohol. Just learn from it. I bet you were too excited which is why you drank so much
>>
>>35150576
You need to send her an apology, explain what you're feeling and tell her you never meant to hurt her. Don't mention rape. Don't brand yourself a rapist unless accused. You'll be fucking up. Tell her you'll give her space but if she needs to talk you're there. You wont say anything until she's ready to talk. Keep your messages and take photos of everything. If you didn't, better start now if you think things went to far. I hope you have a dad or someone you can confide in if she starts acting weird about this situation etc.
Take it easy, don't spread this around and wait for her to react or talk to you. Don't panic, don't be bullied and don't be a jerk.
>>
>>35150415
Sounds like alcohol made you a scumbag

You didn't black out from a heavy lift, you blacked out from liquor
>>
>>35150614
This sounds like two stupid drunk fucks who went too far. Give her space and wait. Bitch might've just been embarrassed.
>>
I remember someone dying from vitamin k, someone doing self gyno surgery and now this. You guys are too much
>>
Scumbag OP got the cookies for free now he wont love bloody sheets girl
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 114x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 114x277px
>>35150471
Kek. Underrated post
>>
>>35150604

>guy passes out drunk after she has consensual rough sex with him and didn't tell him to stop
>doesn't flee immediately

Ya ure wrong
>>
>>35150471
lmao
>>
>>35150680
But usually when I black out, I'm not a fucking asshole, I'm usually just very happy and stumbly.
>>
>>35150594
Have you ever thought that this her way of her saving face from getting period blood all over your clothes?
>>
>>35150415
It's not the working out that made you a scumbag, it's you, don't blame your poor behavior on fitness, have some sense of accountability.
>>
>>35150794
/thread
>>
>having a oneitis
>getting black out drunk

Ha-ha you straight up faggot
>>
>>35150668
So basically OP raped a girl, and the correct course of action is to wait and see if she's too scared to accuse him of being a rapist? Just do her a favor and leave her alone OP... you obviously have issues. You should stop drinking too if it makes you physically aggressive in a way you can't control.
>>
>>35150794
Why would she lie like that? That's a really serious thing to lie about. If it was period blood, she would've had a tampon in right? I don't remember feeling a tampon when we were hooking up at the party.
>>
>>35150848
I know I hurt her, but it wasn't rape. I've known this girl for such a long time, I've brought her on dates before, and shes seemed pretty into me lately.

Drinking isn't the problem, I've been blackout plenty of times before and been fine. It's that I've never been blackout since I started working out, and apparently I'm a fucking scumbag now.
>>
>>35150415

>getting so drunk that you have no idea what happened

how is this possible... never happened to me
>>
>>35150483
Sounds like you have retard syndrome. One bullet to the skull will fix that, you useless faggot.
>>
Wait, so you raped her or what? And why would she wait till you woke up to leave if that's the case?
>>
>>35150893
It's probably because you haven't drank enough. Last night, I drank: A bottle of wine, a fifth of vodka, a cup of SoCo hot chocolate, and a bottle of eggnog. That's just before I blacked out, I'm sure I drank more, because there was a half empty handle of gin on nightstand when I woke up.
>>
>>35150496
I agree. You deserve this for drinking. Alcohol is terrible for your gains.
>>
>>35150923
I have no idea. She was wearing all her clothes, and her shoes in bed, when I woke up. So maybe she left and came back? I have no idea.
>>
Fucking do this, you fuck. You cocksuckee. Take a barbed wire and wrap it around yinz neck and jump off a bleacher with the barbed wire tied around the top. You fucking faggot.
>>
>>35150935
Yeah, but its a mandatory part of college culture, especially if you want to get laid.
>>
>>35150924

>A bottle of wine, a fifth of vodka, a cup of SoCo hot chocolate, and a bottle of eggnog

the ol devils fourfecta
>>
>>35150415
This story sucks
>>
>>35150415
She owns you unless you stand up and accept what has happened (too bad you cant remember faggot)
>>
>neckbeards in this thread suggesting he rape her. >mfw rape is not a joke. >mfw men say women can't be raped
>>
>>35150893
I used to be a dirty drunk/benzo junky here's how this works.

Alcohol and drugs like benzos attach to stuff called gaba recepters in the brain. The gaba recepters control inhibition. That's why drunks do stupid shit. It's also why drunks can't walk straight, their movements aren't inhibited and they make stupid sloppy movements.

If you consume enough gaba substances you will become so uninhibited that your brain stops remembering shit.
You can move around, have a conversation, rape somebody, but you will have no conscious memory of it.
>>
>>35150888
Why do you think knowing her makes you incapable of raping her? Do you know statistically the vast majority of rapes are done by someone by the victim personally knows, often partners or family? Your whole attitude about this coupled with the weird way she was acting makes me think you really did something horrible, even if it wasn't necessarily rape. Just staying the night doesn't mean you didn't do something awful. If she doesn't live in walking distance and she was too drunk to drive, what was she supposed to do?

Either way, you should just leave her alone for fucks sake. If it wasn't period blood, then you did SERIOUSLY hurt her in some way for there to be that much blood. I don't know why you're making it about you and turning yourself into a victim. She doesn't owe you forgiveness honestly.. just wait on it, and if she chooses to take you back into her life, then let it happen. But don't fucking guilt her about being a VICTIM of violent and/or sexual assault.
>>
>>35150576
Make sure she doesn't get preggers
>>
Anon, you need to find out what exactly happened, so you have a clear understanding of the situation. I recommend asking her friend if the girl wont talk to you. Explain that you dont remember what happened and you feel horrible. As I see it one of three things might have happened;

>1 She had her period
>2 You raped her
>3 You had consensual rough sex she isnt too proud of
>4 You yelled LOL IM LADY GAGA and cut her tit to drink her blood

Good luck.
>>
>>35150916
On from Finland and i never blackout unless im taking drugs with alcohol
>>
>>35150974
BTW the way I live in shack I made on the borders of a state forest and a military base and I only got to the 8th grade before I got in one little fight.
>>
>>35150997
oh ja, yinz never want to take in too much drug with alcohol that is the mixing mixing is terrible it makes the world unnatural
>>
>I went to finger her
btw If by any chance you touched her hoohaa and the period blood didn't get on your finger then there is a high chance that the blood on the sheets aren't period blood.
>>
>>35150997
Do Finns use snus?
>>
>>35150976
I would imagine if I raped her, she would've told me I raped her in the text. My best guess is that I fingered her too hard, because I doubt I was even able to get it up. Why would she stay the night, in the same bed, with someone who just fucked her against her will? She has friends with cars, we have uber, and there were a bunch of designated drivers at the party

I'm not trying to be the victim, I'm trying to express that I literally feel so fucking bad that I can't be a person. I can't talk, I can't eat, I can't think. I didn't know I was capable of hurting someone in that way. I always looked at sexual assault cases with disgust, because I know I'd never ever do that. But this whole catastrophe has shaken my existence. How can I call myself a good person if I did something like that?
>>
>>35150924

how did you manage not to throw up and then crash and sleep minutes after? That's what always happens to me when I drink too much
>>
File: love_wins_by_silverjow-d8z3mnn.jpg (225KB, 897x891px) Image search: [Google]
love_wins_by_silverjow-d8z3mnn.jpg
225KB, 897x891px
>>35150415
Incoming Alert: Women who were raped press charges months sometimes even years after the incident. Enjoy the time you have now because it's numbered before jail time. You should've gone gay, they like that rough shit.
>>
>>35151045
I ate a big dinner, and I'm also 6'5" 215lbs, so I can drink a lot. The only time I've ever thrown up was when I took down an entire handle of vodka in one night on an empty stomach. That was the first time I blacked out too.

>>35150993
I tried texting her friend, and she just told me to give her some space, and wouldn't respond to anything else.

>>35151030
That's the conclusion I made
>>
don't call her or text her, go to her place to talk to her like a real men would, then you look for a psychiatrist and move on with your life
>>
>>35150475
Ouch that edge.
>>
>>35151044
You're not a good person if you did something like that. That's just the truth of it. If it makes you feel any better, from my experience, 95% of men in your situation would do the same thing.

And no, she probably would not have told you. Especially if you're longterm friends and there are feelings involved. Most rapes go unreported. Why do you think your friend is the outlier, and you are the outlier? It would be extremely out of the ordinary, as a rape victim, if she were to say you raped her right after it happened. She probably hasn't even processed it properly. The way she's acting would indicate she is clearly upset and put off by something you did, but it would take longer than 24 hours to fully process being raped. Also the same reason why she didn't immediately leave. Rape victims are the ultimate beta ass bitches, honestly, I don't know where you got the impression that they would immediately leave, get a lawyer, and take action ASAP. That is never the case.

Just think about it. You did something fucking weird. The only way you could finger her SO hard that she bled a ton would be if she wasn't particularly into it. It would hurt a fuckton and I'd be surprised if someone in that situation didn't ask you to stop. Now, if she asked you to stop and you kept going, that would be sexual assault, which would explain the large amount of blood and why she doesn't want to talk to you. If you weren't black out drunk it would be a lot easier to remember if she ever asked you to stop, but since you can't remember, you probably did sexually assault her. There are very few scenarios where you have sexual relations with a girl, not on her period, and it produces a ton of blood. Even fewer situations where she is immensely uncomfortable with you afterwards and even her friends know about it. You fucked up, dude.
>>
>>35151069
>goes home drunk with drunk gay
>they sleep in same bed
>have sexual activity when both hammered
>girl gets hurt(probably hurt herself being dumb whore showing off)
>man can have life ruined if she regrets it

Yeah he should've been a gay rapist instead homobro, nobody takes gays seriously so he could have raped well into his old age.
All boys want to be pirates, he can live that dream.
>>
>>35151100
Maybe ask her friends, girls will talk every detail to other girls and most of them aren't going to keep their mouths shut. Just go up to one of them and use your puppy eyes and sob stories of "I donno what happened, I'm worried about her and I love her blah blah".
>>
File: tumblr_n92mrmq6So1sfakv0o1_400.jpg (109KB, 295x447px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n92mrmq6So1sfakv0o1_400.jpg
109KB, 295x447px
>>35151193
gays like it rough man.
>>
GOMAD claims another victim
>>
>>35151190
When I say covered in blood, I don't mean soaked, even covered is an exaggeration. The sheets barely got stained, just some light splotches, my boxers were stained a little, and my pants had like 5-6 good sized blood stains in the crotch area.

I really don't think she's gunna report me, but how can I better the situation? Can I make her a sign and put it on campus? I don't think I should talk to her anymore, or meet her, I would probably break down if I did anyways.
>>
File: 127-43.png (47KB, 437x460px) Image search: [Google]
127-43.png
47KB, 437x460px
>>35151299
i literally cannot think of any way blood could have been spurted out unless she hulk smashed your nuts, you ripped her asshole open without lube, you have a cokecan sized dick and shoved it in her without warning, or she just had her period

dont beat yourself up dude, unless you have a GIANT fucking dick it can't be your fault, she's just a huge bitch
>>
>>35151320
She didn't have her period, there's no way. I fingered her at the party and there was no tampon, she was wearing a short dress with lace panties, and there was no blood on my hands when I woke up.
>>
>>35151269
Ooh yeah big guy?
*flops out 1.23inch dick*
*starts jabbing you with my soggy shrimp
>>
>>35151320
I had once a gf who was into cutting during sex. Once I slashed to hard and she still has the scar on her breast. Needless to say, she broke up with me the next week
>>
>>35151332
that's the keyword cuddo, JUST had her period

like as in, she coulda gotten it over night and woken up with splarting herself all over everything and been fine at the party, like it came early
>>
>>35151332

Was she a virgin?
>>
File: img05.jpg (300KB, 623x583px) Image search: [Google]
img05.jpg
300KB, 623x583px
>>35150415
at least you had sex
>>
>>35151347
She wouldn't do that, what kind of fucking psychopath would fake a sexual assault with a guy she just slept with to get out of a little period blood. We know each other too well, we talk about sexual shit all the time, she would have no problem just telling me
>>
File: 1393472429785.jpg (10KB, 339x313px) Image search: [Google]
1393472429785.jpg
10KB, 339x313px
>>35151347
>splarting
>>35151341
>cutting during sex
>>
>>35151353
No
>>
>>35151299

Get rid of the evidence. Also, ...yikes.
>>
>>35151339
You have an odd sense of what gay sex is like.
>>
>>35151365
>what kind of fucking psychopath

we're talking about WOMEN here dude, not trying to pull some /r9k/ darkside redpill shit on you, but women will do just about fucking anything to save face

think from her perspective, she goes to a party, hooks up with a cute hot buff guy (you) who is in her indirect circle of friends, at a party of her friends, goes home with him - WHICH SAID FRIENDS SEE - and then has her period all over him, if he told anybody she'd look like a nasty loser that can't control her liquor and she'd be embarrassed as shit, she's just going on the offensive now to try and stop anything from happening
>>
>>35151355
I don't even know if I did, there's a very large possibility that I couldn't get hard. I banged another girl last week, when I was really drunk, but not blackout, and I was basically pushing rope.

But, this girl was my oneitis, and way hotter than the other chick, so I'm not ruling it out.
>>
>>35150865
She may not have been having it last night dumbass
>>
File: 1448752935211.gif (2MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448752935211.gif
2MB, 500x300px
>>35151339
>all gay men have a 1.23 inch penis
Nigga you just went full retard.
>>
>>35151399
But I mean I've taken her on dates before, and all her friends are also my friends

>>35151410
I don't fucking know how periods work dude aren't they like an all day event?
>>
>>35151044

It's okay fucker, all you have to do is never talk to her again and become a broken husk of a man because you hurt the girl you loved when you were drunk and feel super guilty about it. You'll get over it...maybe, eventually. Believe me, I know.
>>
>>35151444
that's my main point brethren, if you told any of your friends you'd be ruining the relationships of all of her friends because you both have direct links with eachother

she's gonna try to make you look like an asshole before you make her look like one, she wants to keep the friends and boot you out
>>
>>35151444
they have to start at some point in time...
>>
>>35151437
why else are they gay? they all have tiny penises and can't please women so they fuck with each other with shrimp noodles
>>
File: picard-600x282.jpg (16KB, 600x282px) Image search: [Google]
picard-600x282.jpg
16KB, 600x282px
>>35151485
is this real life
>>
>>35151299
Don't talk to her. Leave her alone. That's my honest suggestion.
>>
>>35150415
Fuck off feminist shills. OP you probably tried to bone her when she was dry and it made her bleed

According to women's standards you're not accountable because u were drunk
>>
>>35151468
Getting your period isn't that big of a deal, it's not like that pasta where the guy shit himself and blamed the girl. Why would I make her out to be an asshole for getting her period?
>>
Just visit her in person and confront her about the situation breh.
>>
>>35151538
Isn't that like the last thing you're supposed to do for a sexual assault?
>>
>I can't remember what happened
You were too drunk to consent to sex and were raped. Call the police.
>>
File: 140-47.jpg (217KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
140-47.jpg
217KB, 1024x763px
>>35151521
you're not gonna, is the thing

don't bring it up to anybody or her, forget about it unless somebody brings it up and then lay in the gas while still being passive, "oh yea, nah i dunno whats wrong with her, she had her period in my bed and ruined the sheets, its cool though but i guess she thinks i'm mad"

dont even bother with her and dont mention anything unless she does, just chill about it and act stupid, the best thing to fix this type of shit is time and lying, since i'm sure she's already told a few exclusive girlfriends of hers about it, if you have any dudes that aren't within your mutual circle joke with them about it low key so you'll have some sort of rapport built on the topic in case it comes up

and as its been said, whatever you do, DONT FUCKIN APOLOGIZE FOR ANYTHING
>>
>>35151563
This sounds like pretty much the best option to take, good luck anon
>>
>>35150708
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
>>35151563
No sorry that's retarded, not gunna do that. The outcome of that can go 1 of 2 ways:

1. I actually did assault her, which means I violated her and now I'm trashing her reputation which is fucking stupid.

2. Or she actually had her period and lied, but thinks I don't know, and my lack of a response would make me seem like a psychopath.
>>
>>35151552
if shes as close as he says she is to him, itd be the first thing she wants him to do
>>
>>35151633
I don't know where she lives, I know the neighborhood but not the house. I think I might just leave a note under her car windshield
>>
>>35151626
smell the fucking blood. if its period blood you will know faggot
>>
>>35151552
Yeah, it is the last thing you're supposed to do. Bad suggestion.

>>35151563
>sexually assault girl
>lie about it and trash her reputation
>"THE BEST THING TO FIX THIS TYPE OF SHIT IS TIME AND LYING"
What the fuck is wrong with men? Might fix your situation but it doesn't fix her. Do you have no empathy?

She didn't have her period and lie about it, that's grasping at straws. She would have blood on her pants/underwear if she had her period ALL NIGHT and still stayed there. Hell, if she got her period, she wouldn't have just stayed there no tampons no pads and laid in her fucking blood unless she was black out drunk or something.
>>
>>35151595
Hello reddit
>>
>>35151801

How beta.

Look, the reason this dude feels so guilty is feminism. Domestic violence and sexual assault are the true red pill. There's no way to knock bitches off a pedestal faster than to just return to nature and assert that you are physically and mentally born to dominate. People have been getting drunk and slapping broads around for literally ever, and everybody got along just fine. In fact, they apparently evolved to have certain positive reactions to violence against them, hence the innate animal love of rough sex and rape fantasies and shit.

Nigga quit beating yourself up over it, just quit drinking until you can't control yourself and do what you can to not get fucked in this situation.
>>
>>35151801
>reading comprehension
>>
>>35151332
she would have got it over night my dude, I've had it happen a few times coz i hate wearing condoms. Your chick is just embarrassed because she bled all over your sheets, give her a couple weeks and if you were good she'll come back for more.
>>
>>35151744

this. period blood isnt even blood its basically her fuckin insides lmao
>>
>>35151861
The reason feminists make dudes feel guilty over raping women is because it literally ruins lives. I can't explain it to you because there's no way to truly understand unless you've experienced it. I'm not gonna say rape is the worst thing someone could do, it's definitely not, but it's up there. It's like saying killing people has been around for literally ever and you shouldn't beat yourself up if you kill someone.
>>
>>35151935
This. I don't even know if I assaulted her, but the feeling literally drains the existence out of me. I haven't stopped thinking about it for a single second, and it happened 12 hours ago.
>>
>>35151935

Most people naturally do feel bad for killing people and don't want to do it, but with enough work they can come to peace with it and move on with their lives. Same goes for any trauma. There's this fucking idea that rape is like the end-all-be-all worst trauma somebody can suffer, which is bullshit. Traumatic, yes, but people view it as more traumatic than most shit specifically because everybody tells them it's more traumatic than most shit. It's stupid.
>>
>>35151972
Speaking as a victim, that's not true in my case. It can be every bit as horrible as people make it out to be. The issue is that there are women who get drunk and have iffy sex where they didn't explicitly revoke consent, and then they say they got raped when that's not really the reality of it. Then, people tell them what happened to them was super awful based on how awful it is when you are genuinely violently raped with physical force, which is IMO one of the most unpleasant things possible in a first world country. In OP's case, if he did sexually assault her, it probably won't ruin her life, but it is pretty awful. In more serious cases, it is completely possible to be extremely fucked up afterwards, and not because society told you to be. A guy forcing his penis into your bone dry vagina while fully conscious and completely sober is so excruciatingly fucking painful, even barring any other kind of violence used to get you in that position in the first place. It fucking sucks, try shoving something big up your ass no lube.
>>
File: 1439881914203.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1439881914203.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>35150475
>>
i dont think you need to worry anon, its likely in a few weeks she will come around for that hardcore animal fucking again. she probably just was on the rag and bled everywhere and is too embarrassed of it. you say you were black out drunk, so its honestly probably not as bad as you think. your lack of any details of the events that happened are making you freak out when all you really did was fuck her like a dog and maybe she bled a little. chill out. its gonna b fine and youll probably get her in the end
>>
>>35150415
But you don't know what exactly you did?

Anyway, stories like that disgust me, I hope you land in jail for rape, because that's what you deserve, simple as that.
>>
>>35151299
A lawyer would recommend you not speak to her or anyone. Don't text her/your friends about it. Same with FB messaging.
>>
>>35152215
No I don't know what I did. I was so drunk I blacked out really hard.
>>
Stop drinking, brah. For real.
>>
We told you that alcohol ruins your gains.
>>
>>35150415
Gotta forget about it, man. You really fucked up. But you have to learn from your mistakes. Does she like you?
>>
>OP rapes a girl and tries to make himself into a victim
lmao
>>
>>35150415
Look on the bright side m8, when you get out you'll have swarms of crazy chicks with daddy issues on your wife-beating ass.
>>
op you need to be super fucking smart right fucking now.

this is a critical time that could cost you tens of thousands and decades in jail.
1. talk to NO ONE about the incident
2. speak to her ONLY if she speaks to you first (record the entire conversation)
3. get a fucking lawyer asap (literally dial one right now)
>>
>>35153914
>talk to NO ONE about the incident
Bit late for that. Girls talk about literally everything.
>>
>>35154027
he shouldn't say shit about it tho
>admission of guilt
>witness, etc.
>>
Ask to meet with her (in a public place so she won't be scared) and explain everything, it doesn't matter if you break down but you need to explain and sincerely apologize.

>>35151563
This is bad advice.

>>35153914
This is good advice legally but probably not the best morally.
>>
>>35154293
There's nothing to explain, she already knows I blacked out really hard and I remember nothing.

>>35153914
Well I was black out, and she wasn't. If she takes me to court, which she won't because it would ruin both of our lives, I could just say she took advantage of me.
>>
>>35153378
Yeah, she really likes me I think. She's said multiple times that we have a lot in common, and that she's really into tall guys. I've brought her on multiple dates, and when I have parties at my house, she usually comes over and we end up talking for hours on end.

Two weekends ago her and my friend broke into my room just to sleep in my bed.
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>>35150415
>working out made you realize how weak willed and pathetic most people are
>>
>>35154430
Let me clarify, my friend was also a girl, and if I wasn't passed out at the time I might have had a three way
>>
>>35150426
this
>>
>>35150888
you're legitimately a fucking retard. How are you blaming working out when it's clear that the alcohol is the problem? You need to fucking reassess your life if you think working out made you the scumbag you are and alcohol played no role in your actions. she probably agreed to go home with you because you looked better. Fuck you, I hope she never talks to your rapist ass again.
>>
>>35150415
Girl here, I am telling you to listen to my advice and neglect everything else in this thread. Maybe she got her period. Maybe you hurt her. Either way you need to level with this chick and tell her you care about her a lot, and be willing to accept that she might not want to talk to you for a while. If you're really good looking and she's invested a lot into getting you to like her, this will be a powerful move.

Say, look x, I really like you. More than I've liked anyone. I've spent a lot of time watching you go through shit and grow up, like that time that y happened (some small thing or another she will be suprised you remember) and I want you in my life as my girlfriend and no one else.

Also a hint, don't tell her you like her with superficial shit like she is funny or beautiful, but because of the actions she took that made her an awesome person like pushing through hard classes or being kind to other people. Don't be appologetic about what you are saying, be humble as fuck and know what you want, which is her to be your gf.

Also fuck anyone who rages about this post, yes my opinion is better than yours because you want op to fail and you are all bitter and broken, I want him to win and be a good fucking person. OP listen to me and level with this girl with strength and humility and you will never regret it, because it is all you can do and it's important to you.
>>
>>35151280
undarratted
>>
File: 1441526238163.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1441526238163.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>35150415
Here's an idea, never lose control of yourself, dumbass.

Feel bad pls senpai, also you going to prison, you gonna be combing chest hair all day
>>
File: 1448847400900.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1448847400900.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>35150415

>>35148555
>>
>>35150946
This attitude is what makes you a fucking pussy

>m-muh social pressure

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>35151190
>my experience, 95% of men in your situation would do the same thing.
No. Research and anyone not a rapist will tell you that isn't true. It is likely that you simply select for predatory men.
>>
>>35154356
lmao. you're so retarded it's almost cute.
>>
show us the scene of the crime and thr blood pantds
>>
>>35154503
But like if I put myself in the girl who bled everwhere's situation I wouldn't want to date a guy who ripped me a new asshole. But that's just me.
>>
>>35151935
That person has to be a rapist and a psychopath. No way a normal human being has those views. Saying shit like that would get you beaten and socially ostracised in most social circles.

>>35152048
You can be too drunk to consent. I don't want to diminish your experience but non-violent rapes are still rapes.
>>
File: Le thumbins up XD.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Le thumbins up XD.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
>>35154356
>Well I was black out, and she wasn't. If she takes me to court, which she won't because it would ruin both of our lives, I could just say she took advantage of me.
>I could just say she took advantage of me.

Goddamn you are one sad pathetic fuck arent you? This is what you get for indulging in dumb normie shit like getting pissed off your fucking balls at a "college party :DDDD", but not only do you do this, but you decide to post about it on fit, TWICE. Making a thread the second time.

And now? Now you want to give her the blame for something you did while being an irresponsible fucktard?

I almost felt bad for you until you entertained the thought to accuse HER of rape, now i understand you're just a selfish fuck.

Fucking kill yourself, for real.
>>
>>35150576
Op, stop fucking worrying.
She probably had her period, and it turned out to be a big one, and she's too embarrassed to tell you.

Just give her some time, if you're confident it wasn't rape, you'll hear from her again
>>
>>35154503
I know this girl pretty well, and she mentioned a couple weeks ago that she broke up with her previous boyfriend coming into college because she didn't want one anymore. That was two years ago, but she brought it up. Plus, I'm not sure if I want a girlfriend either, I really like this girl, but she's slept around a lot. That night she broke into my room to sleep in my bed, she ended up going home with one of my friends because I was passed out.

I don't know if she'll go for this whole feelings deal, last week she made fun of this dude that caught feelings after they banged. The dude is a total pussy, but she still tried to make it clear that catching feelings was stupid. Were these just tests?

>>35154594
Look dude I have no idea what actually happened. I honestly think that there's no way I was able to bang her, because I drank way too much to be able to get anything going. I'm going to try and make this right, but if worse comes to worst, I'm protecting myself. We were both absolutely hammered, I being blacked the fuck out, and that's a special case that doesn't get reflected in court.

>>35154536
I don't drink when I don't have to, but if you don't agree it's a necessary social lubricant, then you're just wrong.
>>
>>35154632
>but if you don't agree it's a necessary social lubricant, then you're just wrong.

>there hasnt ever been a single male + female couple without alcohol

ok op
>>
>>35154637
Yeah but there's been a whole lot more with alcohol than without. I go to college in the south, like it or not, alcohol is part of my social life.

Did I drink way too much? Yes
Do I want to kill myself out of shame? Yes
Will I stop drinking? No
>>
File: pic reltaed.jpg (14KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
pic reltaed.jpg
14KB, 400x340px
>>35154655
lol get a load of this guy
>>
>>35154673
I'll definitely stop drinking for the rest of the semester, but I'd be lying to myself if I said I don't see myself drinking ever again.
>>
File: 1448840816079.jpg (57KB, 785x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448840816079.jpg
57KB, 785x800px
>>35154699
>>
>>35150415
>getting blackout drunk
>commits sexual assault
>blames working out
see something wrong bro?
sure, you probably wouldn't have invited her over b4 u started working out, but the assault was from the alcohol. fuck's sake bruh, think. quit the booze.
>>
>>35154356
>I could just say she took advantage of me.
Unless you've already disseminated some alternate chain of events.

>>35154632
>I'm going to try and make this right, but if worse comes to worst, I'm protecting myself.
Pick one, you retard.

>>35154729
Whoever had sexual contact with anon in that state committed sexual assault at the least.
>>
File: image.png (297KB, 511x547px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
297KB, 511x547px
>>35154632

I love how men expect their women to be virgins, but are promiscuous sluts themselves.
>>
>>35154729
Is Gin known for making people angry? Because I woke up with half a handle of it on my nightstand.
>>
>>35154747
Ok, she literally told me she banged 3 dudes in a week when she broke up with her boyfriend. That's just as much of a red flag for guys as it is for girls. I've never done that. And, as the old saying goes:

"A lock that gets opened by every key is a shitty lock, but a key that opens every lock is a really great key."
>>
I woke up feeling shitty, but at least I'm not OP. Life's good.
>>
women amiright
>>
Why do you virgins assume it's blood from her pussy? Op hasn't seen the girl, being drunk maybe she was bjing him and he got rough/tipsy and gave her a bloody lip. Or maybe he bit her lip. Pussies don't bleed drops of blood. Mouths and noses do.
>>
>>35150415
your problem is most likely alcohol by the sounds of it, not weightlifting
>>
OP should probably commit suicide before he aggressively rapes another person then blames his uninhibited actions on the devil's juice.
>>
>>35154756
fucks's sake bruh, stop using that saying. there is literally no important connection between dick and key and pussy and lock, except for the physical properties. holy fuck.
>>
>>35154793
I agree, but don't expect me to fuck a chick that's fucked 3 others in a week... Plus cunnilingus isn't as exciting as when u have those thoughts
>>
>>35154793
Look, I hate the whole slut shaming thing too, which is one reason why I still like this girl so much, but girls are the ones who decide to have sex, not guys. All a girl has to do is open her legs, a guy has to put in effort. That's why people value studs and shame sluts. Being able to get laid a lot as a guy is an art form, being able to get laid a lot as a girl is an easy choice.
>>
>>35154822
I reason the same, I wouldn't fuck that chick either, I just get really upset by the saying.
>>
>>35151860
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that poster is from reddit? Has he expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against 4chan? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition reddit so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
>>35150576

So she's a virgin, or you just fucked her period blood all over. So fucking what?
>>
>>35150976

Who cares about her? Protect yourself, OP.
>>
>>35150415

Burn those sheets and everything she touched. Wash whole apartment with bleach. DO NOT TELL ANYONE WHAT HAPPENED VIA ELECTRONIC COMMUNI-......well shit... At least you have a good chance of not being the bitch in jail. You are over 6'1" right?
>>
>>35154356
>I blacked out really hard and I remember nothing.

So you were too drunk to consent

She raped you, man. are you sure it's not your blood?
>>
>>35151299
>raped a girl
>"Can I make her a sign and put it on campus?"

You're fucked up m8
>>
haha, so what, you beat her up?
good job, anon, except you're not a cocky arrogant 'bastard', you're just an insecure idiot who cant handle liquor.

dont drink if you cant handle it you pussy nigga
>>
File: tumblr_nphb9i6uMs1qksk74o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nphb9i6uMs1qksk74o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x255px
>>35150446
>>
>>35150415

Mate you need to pull the feminist card. Technically she sexually assaulted you since YOU WERE UNABLE TO CONSENT AND UNABLE TO RAPE.
>>
>>35155201
This.

Literally alcohol and you inability to handle it is completely at blame.

Stop being a coward who hides behind a notion that is an absolute must in social settings that you drink.

It's not even good for gains, it lowers testosterone and inhibits protein synthesis.

Maybe one day you will grow up and realize you choose to drink. You chose to get obliterated. You chose to rape that young woman.

You are nothing more than a coward, through and through.

Don't ever blame working out.
>>
>>35150486
This man has it right.
>>
I just found this thread, has anything been clarified yet?
>>
>>35150893
When someone is drunk enough their brain literally doesn't record memories.
>>
>>35153914
Do this OP.

lawyer the fuck up. This could potentially get very serious for you
>>
The blood maybe was her period hitting in the moment.
Maybe she was drunk too and didn't realize until the morning.
If I was her, I would be extemely embarrased. Unfortunately, society still is negative towards period blood, it is ingrained in our social subconscious.
If she was truly hurt, she probably would have shown more signs.
Pussies are flexible, you don't destroy them that easily, but maybe the blood made it rough and cause pain.
Give her space. Never say the word rape.
Be open to receive messages, answer promptly and show respect and interest.

When I had sex for the first time with my current husband, I felt so embarrased for weird inner sexist ideas (i.e now he thinks I'm a slut), so bad that I stopped talking to him, but he respected me. We worked out my prejudice and now we are fine.
>>
>>35151100
Period blood comes by small cycles. The blood is not always there.
I insist is period blood. Otherwise, why didn't she bleed out and die?
nosebleed is another option, but you would have seen it in her face.
>>
>>35154825
More worried about slut shaming than the possibility of having being covered in HIV blood
>>
http://www.menstruation-info-with-doc.com/menstruation-blood.html

Go CSI on that blood
>>
>>35150415
>Working out made me a scumbag
>I got really blackout drunk
>I think I just committed a sexual assault
>>
>>35150415
And when you blackout you become possessed
It's why you can't remember anything
It's why you do stupid shit
Note how no one blacks out and reads a book
>>
>>35150483
>I want to kill myself
>Oh no, I wouldn't do it though
Pussy
>>
>>35155199
I don't have any cuts, I've checked all over, I'm pretty sure it's her blood

>>35155468
Not really. About to go drop off a note and some flowers at her car.
>>
Honestly if there was no blood on your dick or fingers then there's no reason to think you raped her. Unless you shoved an inanimate object into her ass.
>>
dude you don't accept responsability, you just keep looking for shit to blame and then say how sorry you are in order to divert the blame from yourself. The only reason you are upset about possibly having raped a girl you like is because you are scared she might not like you anymore, not because what you did was wrong.
Instead of accepting that you just might be a fucking idiot when being blackout drunk and thereby accepting that you might not be able to get blackout drunk anymore, you're blaming working out and even the fucking gin for what you did.

You most likely did some fucked up shit while being fucked up. You should accept that you don't have control over what you are doing while being fucked up. Don't say that you're sick to the stomach with shame because I know you're sick to the stomach. It just hasn't got anything to do with feeling any remorse or sympathy for the girl you might have assaulted, it's just about you panicking because you might be ending up on people's bad side.

And >>35154756 holy fucking shit you just raped someone and you're calling her a slut, jesus fucking christ, drown in your feces already

You suck, accept it
>>
>>35157209
>stalking the woman you raped
Fucking STOP go no contact immediately! How much time do you want to get over this? If you stalk her you can catch multiple felonies, don't do this to yourself! Get a God damn lawyer!
>>
>>35154756
"A pencil sharpener that can handle lots of different-sized pencils is a great sharpener. A pencil that has been in lots of pencil sharpeners is worn down to a shitty nub and will need to be thrown away soon. "

See, I can make retarded analogies too.
>>
File: 1431482133416.jpg (37KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1431482133416.jpg
37KB, 400x320px
>>35157209
>About to go drop off a note and some flowers at her car.
You can't make this stuff up.
>>
You want to know what happened?

She got drunk and had fun with you, you so the same. She enjoyed it that you took Control.

But, she already had put you in the friend zone. So, to avoid looking herself as a slut is retro rationalizating that you were too aggressive in your approach, that you made her drunk, etc.

Wait a week, she'll "forgive you", and back to the friend zone again.

She'll probably going to get a Chad boyfriend, and bring him up all the time from now on.
>>
>>35157700
you're so bitter that you don't even make sense

go back to r9k
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449156182521.jpg (16KB, 379x454px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449156182521.jpg
16KB, 379x454px
>>35157729
What I mean is, OP probably didn't rape her. But now things are awkward for her.
>>
>>35157700
The friend zone isn't real.

>>35157465
That's not stalking. The note just explained to her how much she means to me, and that ruining our friendship in such a way was the worst thing I've ever done in my life. I made it abundantly clear in the letter that she never has to see me again, and that I will make no attempt to contact her whatsoever after the letter.

>>35157437
I know. I used to call myself a good person, because I thought I was incapable of hurting someone I cared about. But I can't call myself a good person anymore. I'm a piece of shot, and I feel horrible.

>>35157386
I don't think we had sex. Like I said earlier, there was no way I could've gotten it up. But it still hurts to think I might have harmed her in some other way.
>>
>>35157650
The analogy I made was childish yes, but it doesn't take away from the fact that sex is easier for women.

But I don't like slut shaming either. That's why I like this girl still. My friends have told me she's just a slut, but I see through that, we have a connection on a deeper level, and it's something that I've never felt before. Before I met her, I refused to believe that people could have that kind of connection. She restored my faith in girls. And I hurt her. And I hate myself for it.
>>
>>35158578
You confessed to the crime of rape in fucking WRITING? If anyone deserves to go to jail it's you, for criminal retardation.
>>
>>35150415
Rape her before she accuses you of kill
>>
>>35158759
No I didn't confess to anything. I made it clear that I was sorry, but that I didn't remember anything. The main point of the letter was to say goodbye. There's no way she's gunna take me to court, but even if she does, the narrative that I was blackout intoxicated and not in control is still true.
>>
>>35158945
This can be used in court against you, fuck head.
>>
>>35158578
not read rest of thread but sounds like you're doing good op
>fuck up
>man up and realize you fucked up

shit happens, fact that you realize you fucked up speaks more about you than one drunken mishap desu
>>
>>35159283
assuming you didnt actually rape her, in which case yeah youre fucked breh
>>
walk the walk, talk the talk

just walk it off
>>
>>35159186
And use what? That I said I was sorry? That doesn't constitute admission of guilt. If anything, that note is what's gunna keep me out of court. She knows I feel awful, and that I really care about her now. Ending it in silence would have alienated us, and left us both traumatized and alone.
>>
>>35159354

>Ending it in silence would have alienated us, and left us both traumatized and alone.

you deserve jail so you can realize how people think outside of your disneyland
>>
>>35157209

>About to go drop off a note and some flowers at her car.

you're just trolling now right?
>>
>>35158945

Law student anon here.

> but even if she does, the narrative that I was blackout intoxicated and not in control is still true

In England and Wales (if this jurisdiction is applicable to you, though I'm presuming you're American (see bottom)), intoxication is no defence to rape unless you were a long-term alcoholic and it was concluded that the only reason why things happened the way they did was because of alcoholism (which is considered an official illness).

If she remembers nothing and tries to take retrospective legal action then she'd struggle in compiling the requiste evidence (which, in England and Wales, must be 'beyond all reasonable doubt'). E.g. the jury must be certain, based on evidence submitted, that you did commit an offence of rape (which England and Wales defines as being penile penetration of the mouth, anus, or vagina).

Presumption based on use of American English ('z' for 'traumati'z'e', unlike the British English variation; 'traumati's'e'): >>35159354

Though I'm not fighting a case against you, but how could an apologetic letter not be construed as an admission of guilt? Surely that would be the equivalent of hitting someone, sending them an apology letter, but maintaining that you didn't hit them? It'd be like asking what the purpose of the apology was, if it wasn't for the pain (mental, emotional, physical, or whatever else) sustained by her.

ANYWAY, from a social perspective, anon, I think it's fair to say that you've acknowledged your fault(s) and, from my viewpoint, the best thing you can do is adopt the advice of her friend; that is, give her time. You've done what you can to make contact, and she hasn't reciprocated, so, do as say - you don't want to be a cocky, arrogant asshole anymore, so give her the time she needs and let her come to you.

Seriously, I think if you get any more pursuant than you already have, you're only going to make things deteriorate for yourself and everyone else involved. Stay strong anon.
>>
>>35159411
Clearly, I didn't mean to hurt her. I really, really like her, and if I didn't get black out drunk and get too rough, I would probably be fucking ecstatic that I finally hooked up with her. And even though I did fuck up, I don't want to lose her. She needs to know how I feel, and that I will always feel that way about her. I told her that she never has to see me again, and that I will never ever contact her again unless she initiates contact first.

If I didn't make that clear, I wouldn't have closure, and she would never know how much I care about her.
>>
>>35159491
I couldn't find he car in the parking lot, so I just dropped them by a tree and told her she could look at it if she wanted.

Probably better anyway.
>>
>rape a girl
>call her a slut
>write her a beta note

Never change, /fit/
>>
>>35159549
Well in my defense, apologizing to someone when they're grandmother dies isn't an admission of guilt in that context. It's an acknowledgement of their pain in a consoling way. That's what that letter is. I maintain that I have no idea what happened, but I'm apologizing for whatever pain she's feeling.

But yeah, the letter was my last contact. I will never ever contact her again, and as much as that hurts, I know it's the right thing to do.
>>
>>35150775
>But usually when I black out, I'm not a fucking asshole, I'm usually just very happy and stumbly.
>usually when I black out

jesus man stop drinking so much
>>
>>35154503
best advice in thread.
>>
NO IDEA WHO THE FUCK IS OP ANYMORE BUT READ THIS

You need to get the fuck over your oneitis. You hurt her but at this point don't do anything at all to escalate the conversation. Don't meet with her in private, don't initiate contact with her, don't admit to anything over text if she hits you up.

You get over your oneitis by fucking another girl.
>>
File: 1448720414910.jpg (51KB, 597x448px) Image search: [Google]
1448720414910.jpg
51KB, 597x448px
>>35154632

I think I know what OPs problem is

He's a little bitch with a bad case of diarrhea mouth. That is, nothing but shit comes out of it.

His basic problem is paralysis by analysis (and being a dumb fucking alcoholic). That is why he has oneitis over a girl who is a certified loser. He could have simply said, "I like you alot" months ago, got an answer, and went on with life- but he doesn't do that, because he's a weak cowardly bitch whose life horizon is so empty he can't imagine anything or anyone else.

This thread is literally spoon feeding a loser large portions of loser porridge, the thing true losers crave more than anything. Torrents of dumb shit to dwell on, over and over, without having to leave the house.
>>
>>35159641

Yeah, but that context is different, you would be implying that you weren't responsible/liable for the death of their grandmother. Whereas here, you're potentially liable for damage sustained (crucial word being 'potentially' because there's no evidence or confirmation to pinpoint responsibility on you) by her.

Meanwhile, just wait - distract yourself with working out, your hobbies, family, friends, etc. The more you dwell, the worse it'll impact you.

>>35159811

It's easy to be retrospective now though. The situation OP described has already passed us by, so I can't envisage this being of any help to him, only to other people in a similar position to the one he was first in.
>>
>>35159692
Sometimes I just drink way too much, I'm like 6 months into a bulk, and the mass I've gained makes me a drinking machine. I can drink everyone under the table, and sometimes it's fun to do that. I know it's not good for me, which is why I don't do it often.

>>35159761
I did fuck another girl the week before, but it only made me want to be with my oneitis more. I've had oneitis over other girls before, but this this time it's different. We connect on so many different levels, and when we are together, we always end up leaving the party and just talking. I've never felt that way over a girl before, even with my previous girlfriends. I want to do nothing more than to just be with her, and listen to her talk. Everything she does makes me smile.
>>
>>35151521
>pasta where the guy shit himself and blamed the girl
Been lurking 4chan since 2008 I think. My best bro went to high school with this guy who has some compulsive disorder where he has to shit like 12 times a day. He was at this party once, and before he could shit he got dragged in a room by some girl. They do doggy, she passes out mid-sex, he cums and shits himself simultaneously. He stages it to make it look like she shit herself and gets the fuck out of dodge. As he was leaving he heard someone yell "THE FUCK", obviously had spotted the shit on the bed. They chased him to the train station.

That guy was one weird motherfucker.
>>
>>35159850
Oh and the relevance of "been lurking since 2008" is that this event happened in 2010 or 2011, and I don't recall seeing that pasta ever been posted. Might be the guy who originally posted the pasta.
>>
>>35152048
yea but did you orgasm?
>>
>>35159859
Yeah, but I already knew she liked me. If you read above, I said that I had taken her on dates before, and that we always had fun together. And you can say that I'm a fucking beta, but what I did worked, because I did get her to come home with me, and we did make out and feel each other up. I just blacked out and must have taken it too far. If I wasn't such a jackass, everything would've been ok.

>>35159850
Nah it was a pasta where this dude had sex with a girl in a room during a party or something, and he woke up next to her and saw that he shit himself. So he rubbed it on her, left a note saying that she shit herself, and then she killed herself a week later.
>>
>>35158578
>friendzone isn't real.

You re right, obviously you know everything about women. Enjoy jail.
>>
>>35154442
You mean you could've raped two girls instead of one
>>
>>35154673
>those shoes for deadlifting
honest to god what the fuck is wrong with people
>>
>>35158635
in their late teens and early twenties yes

just wait and see how the tide shifts when you hit 30
>>
>>35159973
No that was a while back, during a tailgate. Before last Friday, I didn't even know I was capable of committing sexual assault, I always let girls know that they don't have to have sex with me if they don't want, and usually they smile at that and make out with me harder.

>>35159943
I don't observe the friend zone, so it doesn't exist to me. If a girl I want to have sex with refuses my offers, then I don't want to be her friend. Then either she comes back to me and I take it from there, or she doesn't, which means she never wanted to be friends in the first place. If /fit/ has taught me anything, it's to not be a kek and to fight for what you want. So that's what I do.

It's kind of ironic that I act like that after I potentially assaulted someone, but it applies to other areas in life besides sex.
>>
Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>35159924
Man that's dark. Turned out well for this chick tho, the dude got frozen out of that particular circle of friends, no idea what he does now.
>>
File: jo hogan.gif (2MB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
jo hogan.gif
2MB, 390x220px
>>35160063
>if a girl wants to be my friend but refuse to have sex with me then it means she never wanted to be friends in the first place.
>>
>>35160063
>I always let girls know that they don't have to have sex with me if they don't want
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
The scum bag inside you came out when the alcohol took the barrier around it away. Humans are arguably naturally shitty people, and intoxication has a great way of bringing out the worst in people. You should've been more responsible. Working out didn't turn you into a scum bag, but it did turn you into a strong scum bag.
>>
>>35150865
>girls
>not lying about rape to hide shame
I'm not a chauvinist by any means, but c'mon.
>>
Getting blackout drunk doesn't work out for me either, OP. With my friends, it's a great time. Stupid embarrassing shit, but a good time. With a girl or gf, I turn into a verbally abusive borderline more drunken fuck.

My advice - don't get drunk with women. Solved my problem.
>>
>>35161312
But I would never ever do that if I was sober. Why does getting black out make me like that? Even in my most angry and violence state, I would never hurt a woman, god forbid assault them. I also doesn't help that I still have no idea what I did. I could've just dropped her carrying her down the stairs or something, but I can't confirm it.

>>35161241
I know there are girls who do that, but I don't think that she would ever do that to me.

>>35161086
That's not what I said, I have plenty of friends that I don't want to have sex with. But if I want to have sex with a girl, and she just wants to be my friend, then I'm not going to be her friend, simple as that.
>>
>>35161397
I would never do that shit sober either, anon. Not much use in agonizing over why. Just don't let it happen again and you're good to go.

When you're drinking with chicks never let it get past a solid buzz. A drunken fool among friends is goofy, a drunken fool among women is shameful and harmful to your reputation.
>>
>>35161397
Set up a go pro in your bedroom, go out drinking heavy, take a Sloot home, and record what you do. Make sure you turn it on before you go out.

OP, how did it end?
>>
>>35161454
When I'm drunk I'm not a drunken fool though, I'd like to think I'm pretty confident and charismatic when I'm drunk, because I get way more attention from girls when I'm drunk than when I'm sober.

Also, sometimes I can't help it but get trashed, it's just the way the night goes sometimes. Shit gets rowdy, and I'm just along for the ride.
>>
>>35161397
>But if I want to have sex with a girl, and she just wants to be my friend, then I'm not going to be her friend, simple as that.
Hey, and that's fair, but then you go on to say
>Then either she comes back to me and I take it from there, or she doesn't, which means she never wanted to be friends in the first place.
So after you act like you don't want to be her friend she then doesn't pursue you as a friend and you take that means she never wanted to be your friend in the first place?
>>
>>35161558
You're a weak willed alcoholic.
Congratulations. You're pathetic :)
>>
>>35161558
Everyone feels that way when they're drunk. The hard part is knowing when to stop. That's a matter of experience and discipline that you need to get on top of.
>>
>>35161520
I'm still basically where I was. I dropped off the letter and the flowers, I told her where it was, and she didn't respond. I'm gunna go check to see if she took them later tonight.

After that, I'm just gunna give her time. I told her I would never contact her, and that's what I'm going to do. We have Winter break coming up in a week, so I don't expect her to reach out before then. But I hope the letter got to her heart, and maybe she'll talk to after we get back sometime.
>>
stop getting blackout drunk and thank god you're not facing rape charges. if she's as great as you think she'll be smart enough to stay far away from you
>>
>>35161632
Dude drop it. This stalkerish behavior isn't helping your case. Whatever happened between you two, barraging her with flowers and love letters is not helping your case at all. Not legally, not romantically. Move on.
>>
>>35161632
If you're worried that you raped her acting like an obsessive beta with a fatal diagnosis of oneitis is fucking things up even worse.
>>
>>35161618
I guess. But I know how to drink, that's not the problem. I know my limits, but sometimes I really just do want to get obliterated. It's irresponsible, but the only cosequences I had ever experienced from doing that was a wicked hang over. I didn't know I could turn into a pathetic piece of shit. But I know that now, and it's giving me an existential crisis.

>>35161691
Nah, I think that letter was fine. I literally told her it wasn't supposed to be a love letter, but just a way to tell her how bad I feel. If I did anything else it would be borderline stalkish, but I'm done. She knows that I know I fucked up.

>>35161714
Yeah but I didn't tell her she was my oneitis, I just told her she's made a difference in my life, and I'm ashamed that I fucked up so bad. If she never talks to me ever again, it's more than I deserve, and I accept that.
>>
>>35161740
Man the problem here is you, not the booze. Get your shit together.

This girl isn't special. It's no great loss if she never talks to you again. You'll be fine, totally alright. Get that through your head.
>>
Did OP hear back from the chick? Has he hit up a lawyer?
>>
File: look_by_r0pyns-d342r4s.jpg (899KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
look_by_r0pyns-d342r4s.jpg
899KB, 1600x1000px
>>35150415
Vow to yourself to never get that drunk ever again. Hell, abstain from drinking for a year+, just to prove to yourself that you can change.

Reflect on your actions and find a way to show that you really mean the word "sorry". This would mean to not text her for a day; sleep on it.

Also, this isn't /fit/ related; you're just trying to make it seem related by blaming it on your "muscles". Reminder to sage.
>>
>>35161759
I know I accept that, I know there's probably a 10000 other girls exactly like her, but that's not what I'm upset about. I give zero fucks about myself. I'm upset that I hurt someone who brought joy into my life. She didn't deserve that.

>>35161766
No, I have a lawyer that I can use if I need one, but I don't think it's going to come to that.
>>
>>35161801
What's done is done anon. Tormenting yourself won't do shit. Learn from it and don't let it happen again, that's all you can do. Wallowing in self-pity and regret is for cowards.
>>
File: 1448991056726.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1448991056726.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>35161740
>>35151951
>I don't even know if I assaulted her
>If she never talks to me ever again, it's more than I deserve, and I accept that.
You are fucking comedy gold, OP. Never change senpai.

>mfw reading this thread
>>
Typical meathead rapist here
>>
>>35150937
I've only known one girl who ever slept in bed like that. Guess why? Sexual abuse.
>>
File: 1446405487226.gif (1MB, 271x201px) Image search: [Google]
1446405487226.gif
1MB, 271x201px
>Have oneitis
>She is a slut
>Make out with her, never felt better
>Drunk af
>Drag her to my bed
>She refuses to let me into her pants
>Remember she sleeps with literally everyone
>Roid rage
>Rip her panties off
>She's having her period
>No fucks given, attempt to guide my floppy whiskey dick into her blood cave
>No success
>Slap her in the face before rolling over and falling asleep
>Wake up next morning, feel oneitis up
>Don't remember shit, but this probably means morning sex
>For some reason she's all clothed
>She gets up and leaves
>Cry for a bit, before realizing I must have raped her
>Call her 53 times and send her countless texts asking for forgiveness
>She doesn't answer
>Rape confirmed
>Go by her house and drop off flowers and a love letter
>Make a thread on fit

Was that all, OP?
>>
I actually work at a rape crisis center, OP. I don't work with perpetrators so I can't really advise you on how you can work on yourself here. But I will say if you want to have any hope of having this individual in your life you need to let her express or not express her feelings towards you in whatever way is best for her.

This place is seriously the shittiest place ever for advice on HOW TO HANDLE A SEXUAL ASSAULT, so I'm wondering what you were hoping to get here? But read up on the experiences of victims. Recognize the hurt you may have caused.

The other thing I noticed is that you said something along the lines of, "I needed alcohol to have the balls to have sex with her"... Really there is your problem. Alcohol should not be the only reason two people are able to have sex with each other. Part of having sex is having a conversation about both people wanting it. It doesn't sound like you were really able to do that so you invited alcohol into equation and really set yourself up to get into trouble.

Technically you were too drunk to consent as well, but because you penetrated her, it would more likely see the act that you did to her more physical and you would probably be the perpetrator. But you don't seem concerned about possible legal consequences from this girl. Also 90% of perpetrators don't spend a day in jail because innocent until proven guilty (sexual assault is difficult to prove , even with evidence of DNA, because perpetrator can say it was consensual when it wasn't, and difficult to prove it wasn't consensual) so don't let /fit/ freak you out.

If your main goal is to make amends, take responsibility. Own the pain you might have caused her. Don't fucking start stalking her by texting her, messaging her, following her. If you raped her, you are her rapist. There's a lesson to be learned about yourself here.
>>
>>35161961
From what I remember this is how it happened
>drink a lot at the pregame
>drink a lot at the party
>have a lot of fun at said party dancing and hanging out with friends and date
>she tells me she wants to go to my place, but doesn't say anything sexual
>we get in there and talk for a little bit before I initiated contact by kissing her
>end up making out with her and fingering her but no sex
>she gets on top of me and tells me she wants to go check on her friends
>I needed to piss anyways so I was totally ok with that
>we go back to the party (I live like right next door) and continue to drink and have fun
>I wake up in my bed in my boxers
>she's in her dress with her shoes on
>she wouldn't spoon with me, and she kept checking her phone
>all of a sudden, she got out of bed, looked at me with no expression, and then left

That's all I got.
>>
File: 1418111253722.jpg (25KB, 624x448px) Image search: [Google]
1418111253722.jpg
25KB, 624x448px
>>35162034
Maybe she drunkenly tried anal with you and shit everywhere and is now ashamed. Does your place smell like shit?
>>
>>35162030
Ok. I think my best course of action is to just give her time now right? I've made it clear to her that I never meant to hurt her, and I really do care for her.
>>
>>35162066
A thousand times yes dumbass. Stay the hell away from here for a while, radio silence. Whatever happened, rape or not, being up her ass (KEKEKEK) isn't gonna help you at all.
>>
>>35162034
Its not blood, it's probably like red wine or some shit. She's mad because she wanted to fuck and you passed out drunk.
>>
theres some fucking cunt at the gym who keeps giving me mixed signals.

one day she'll be all smiley andgiggly around me asking her to do some shit.

next day she's really shy and quiet.

what the fuck is this. i want to drop it because it's just annoying me.
>>
>>35162066

Maybe read up on trauma. It has an effect in the brains ability to process events. She could still be working through what happened. I know you feel like shit, but she may not be in a place to console you, alleviate you of your guilt, or fill you in on what happened. Victims will naturally feel like it is their fault also. "Maybe I shouldn't have had so much to drink, maybe I shouldn't have left the party" so she's going to blame herself before blaming you. I know /fit/ says don't apologize because you are admitting guilt, and I get why. Everyone protects themselves. But the consequences of feeling like she deserved to be raped might follow her forever..
>>
>>35162093
Maybe her boyfriend comes sometimes, and then she's cold. Or maybe sometimes she doesn't get the dicking she craves, so she wants it from you.
>>
>>35162143
no boyfriend.
>>
>>35162125
I made it clear in the letter than she never needs to forgive me, and that I don't deserve it even if she does. But I did say that if she ever wanted to talk, I would always be willing. At this point, I don't give a shit about protecting myself, I'm just worried about her. The best healer is time, so that's what I'm going to give her.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1526x2616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1526x2616px
This has to be one of the best troll threads I've ever seen. Lol nice job OP.
>>
>>35162566

rolling for egg man wizard
>>
>>35162566
rolling for OP wizard
>>
>>35151935
Eh, having been raped, I can honestly say the whole "scarred for life" thing is not necessarily true. It was nasty, but not devastating. Did take time to get over tho
(12+ mos)

It defs fucked up the friendship too :(

Also be a homofag here, the experience of being a lady rape survivor is probably super different.

OP, do not, and I repeat, DO NOT contact her or her friends. DO NOT preemptively slut shame. DO NOT get drunk again (@ least for a while....)
>>
>>35162566
hoping for snakepenis
>>
>>35154503
>Y chromosome detected.

FOR THE TIME BEING:
DO
NOT
FUCK
ING
CONTACT
HER
>>
>>351625Z66

Rolling for cat
>>
>>35162795
Yeah I'm pretty sure most of the "permanent" trauma from rape comes from how society views it. If everyone tells you you're gonna be scarred forever and you believe it, that's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

People have always gotten seriously fucked and gotten over it.Seems to me the modern concept of therapy is the problem. Humans are way more resilient than people think. But modern therapy just has people relive the experience over and over talking about it all the time, it's like picking at a scab and never letting it heal.

Modern pyschotherapy is mostly a load of shit.
>>
>>35163002
trauma affects people differently. there is a lot of research to support the idea that some people are more likely to develop post traumatic stress disorder.

a handful of soldiers can survive the exact same trauma and all of them will deal with the aftermath differently.
>>
>>35163002
Have you ever been raped or sexually assaulted? I'm gonna say no, because I have never met a single person who was and still held that viewpoint.
>>
>>35163707
When I researched it, standard practices (grief counseling, etc) mostly benefit something like 10% of people. The other 90% were either unhelped or actuall harmed.
>>
>>35163778
Obviously the ones who got over it aren't going around talking about it constantly. And this isn't my opinion, this is research. Not proof, but evidence.

And yeah I have been, but it was by a chick. So probably not as traumatic as the other way around.
>>
That's pretty hot OP

At least you're not a nice guy faggot
>>
>>35150483
Just talk to her and help people to atone for your own sins
>>
>>35151595
this is pasta, or an undertaded toast! >>
my capcha is pasta
>>
I remember when i had a damning revelation- 3-4 years of serious moshul otts training and a mispent youth of heavy duty boozing...I realized martial arts hadn't made me abetter person, like I was telling myself they were- they just made me into a dangerous drunk

>seriously
>fucked up a feel people seriously
>ostracized
>legal problems
>guilt

anyway the point, OP is that you need to sober up and take responsibility for being a better person. You need to exercise your morals and your judgement just like your body. write this bitch an apology that makes no excuses and tells her you are out of her life forever and count your lucky stars you're not Sambo's fuckboy in the joint right now
>>
>>35151269

damn those are some realistic graphics
>>
Any entertaining updates from the rum-rapist, anons?
>>
>>35164917
Negative.
The last we heard from him was the beta note and flowers.
>>
>>35164917
OP here, just rewatched the "Always Be Closing" scene from Glengarry Glen Ross. If you haven't seen it, go watch it. I think I've finally reached a point where I can begin the process of moving on. To begin the process of making myself a better person. Because people in thread were right, it's not liftings fault, and it's not even alcohols fault that this happened. It's my fault. I can't blame anybody else but myself for what I did. But I can change that. I can make myself a better person through this.

What ever I did, or whatever I didn't do, happened, and I can't change that. What I can do, is make sure it never happens again.
Thread posts: 294
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.