[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question /fit/. I didn't see a fat hate thread to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: whitney Thore.png (693KB, 1406x483px) Image search: [Google]
whitney Thore.png
693KB, 1406x483px
Quick question /fit/. I didn't see a fat hate thread to ask it in so I'll just make a thread.

Pic related: I did some calculating to see how many calories she must have eaten to gain so much.

200 lbs / 2 years
1.923 lbs / week
124.61 gram / day

Which means she's been eating her TDEE + 1122 calories for 2 years to gain this much.

Is this correct or wrong?
>>
>self love
>hates body and wants to change it
Pick one. These 'body positive' fatties are always secretly or openly ashamed by how they look.
>>
>>35148870

Yeah something like that but hormones can really fuck with you, I gained like 10 kg in less then a month despite not altering my diet from maintenance because my thyroid fucked up
>>
File: fat skeleton.png (926KB, 800x832px) Image search: [Google]
fat skeleton.png
926KB, 800x832px
>>35148870
fuck you man, she's just build that way
>>
>>35148870
Maybe PCOS has varying severities, because my gf never never gained this much weight. She gained about 50 lbs over the course of maybe a year, but then when she was diagnosed they gave her the right medicine and she's lost about 30 lbs since.

PCOS does make weight loss a lot more difficult, but when medicated properly it isn't impossible. She exercises no fewer than 5 times a week and averages about 1300 calories per day.

I guess what I am getting at is that /fit/ underplays the effect of hormonal conditions like this, but fat acceptance movements over play it.
>>
File: 991041Triciahoverhand.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
991041Triciahoverhand.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>>35149303

200 lbs just from PCOS is bullshit. She obviously used it as an excuse to eat like shit.
>>
she is hotter at 300 anyway
>>
>>35148870
I would wreck her. Dat cleavage pic

Not remarkable but a whale I'd definitely spear
>>
>>35149303
I know a person that studies this shit.

It's basically appetite. There is an upper limit for efficiency of fat storage and we're naturally close to that. Pcos barely makes a difference
>>
>>35148870
her hormone production is messed up becaues she never physically exerts herself for a period of at least 30 minutes a day 5 times a week. no wonder she gained all that weight..
>>
>>35149647
/fit/ness isn't about building muscle all the time. regular exercise is important just because of the fact that it keeps your hormonal balance a natural, and healthy one. if your hormones are imbalanced, you are dying faster, full stop.
>>
Quick question: the bigger you are, the bigger your recommended daily caloric intake is

This true?
>>
>>35149725
Yes
>>
>>35148958
They dont fuck with you that much, especially if you're getting treatment. I have PCOS too and the biggest I ever got was US size 12/14 womens, ive been a size 2/4 for like 5 years now though. the PCOS is no excuse
>>
>>35150324
Thanks for the input. Just curious do you happen to currently reside in the capital of England?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.