[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom 300lbs >me 140lbs >mom lectures me about not eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1447375748549.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447375748549.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>mom 300lbs
>me 140lbs

>mom lectures me about not eating enough
>mfw

Can't wait to get off this ride, who else knows this feel? All the food she eats is the fucking highest GI ever, complains that she never feels full or gets hungry a half hour later.
>>
>>35148508
>Oh I didn't list heights, she's like 5'5 I'm like 5'7.
>>
Damn sucks for you guys. My parents are the reason i eat healthy or even have a super diverse pallet to begin with.
>>
>>35148508
>Mom wants to lose weight but hates cooking
>It's ok mom I'll cook for you
>She doesn't eat it
>Goes out and buys muffins instead and has those for dinner

DISRESPECTFUL woman
>>
>>35148592
At least you got to save it for the next day I guess. I always find it's easier to cook a bunch of meals at once.

Fucking shitty thing for her to do though. It's really hard to stay fit in such a poisonous atmosphere.
>>
>>35148550
Must be so much easier with people like that around. I try to section off my food in the refridgerator and a cupboard in the kitchen but people put my stuff at the back and cookies/desserts/chips in front of it all.

They know what they're doing I'm sure :(
>>
>>35148592
What a fat cunt.
> that moment when you have to take money away from a grown woman in order to stop her from eating muffins

what a shit
>>
>>35148759
I think some people genuinely don't believe that if they ate healthy and lifted that they wouldn't be fat.

Like these people actually think that it's just genetic or whatever that they're fat and they can't change it.
>>
>>35148741
>They know what they're doing I'm sure

Never attribute to malice that which is more adequately explained by stupidity
>>
That sucks dude...

My mom is a marathon runner.
>>
File: cl2nrsY (1).png (579KB, 684x546px) Image search: [Google]
cl2nrsY (1).png
579KB, 684x546px
>Dad is 67
>He has a bad knee and trouble breathing
>He is like 20 kg / 44 pounds overweight
>Tell him I'll buy healthy food and cook for him
>He still goes to the bar and eats greasy shit there
>Visit him today
>He's having sausages soaked in ketchup and mustard for dinner
>MFW
>Angrily tell him "Do wathever the fuck you want" and leave

I can't help feeling bad, but he's ruining his health and won't listen to my advice. At least my mom is not retarded about this.
>>
>>35148741
>They know what they're doing I'm sure

Yes, they are pushing your stuff aside and getting their shit. Then putting their shit in the easiest place to reach for next time. Its not malice, its not stupidity, it is laziness pure and simple.
>>
>>35148508
That doge is such a qt i would take him home in a heartbeat.

But no, i don't know that feel. My mom is really into health and fitness so our house is stocked with good stuff. My dad, not so much. He likes junk food and is a little lazy but not fat by any means.
>>
>>35150981
>I can't help feeling bad, but he's ruining his health and won't listen to my advice.
this is how i feel about people who don't think cardio is necessary
>>
>>35150981
Its his life
its now or never
he wont live forever
just leave him and let him live his life
>>
>>35152246
Go to bed JBJ
>>
>>35152246
At least he'll be able to say he did it his way.
>>
>go to grandmas house
>forces me to eat as much food as possible
why do they do this?
>>
>>35152682
Gotta eat big to get big. Grandma knows.
>>
>>35152214
Cardio isnt necessary you turb of lard, no one cares about health in here. Even bb.com says so
>>
>germanfag
>every food mum cooks has bread or potatoes in it
>mom is 250 lbs and 5'2
>she wants to lose weight
>had nutritional science as a class back then in school
>make diet plan for her
>wow anon this is a lot less than I usually eat
>throws away paper and cooks Bratkartoffeln for herself
>it's good for protein, anon
>mfw 100g potatoes only have 2g of protein

this woman seriously believes she's healthy and doesn't understand why >3000kcal won't help her lose weight
>>
>>35148508
>140lb
I hate to agree with fatties, but shes right nigga
>>
>>35148862
With my mom she definitely know it's her shitty eating habits
Everyday she says "Look at me, I'm huge!!! I eat too much crap! We should stop buying these snacks!!"
But then she goes and buys fucking muffins

I guess is how she gets to de-stress
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.