[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys so I've been ejaculating pretty quickly when having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1412571097196s.jpg (2KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
1412571097196s.jpg
2KB, 108x125px
Hey guys so I've been ejaculating pretty quickly when having sex recently. The girl I was with before, it used to take around 20 mins but now I'm done within 5.

I feel like its partly physical because this new girl has a really tight vag and partly psychological since I keep worrying about this.

Any tips to prolong the sex? I don't think I have PE since I sometimes take long.
>>
File: 1446376735557.jpg (17KB, 540x414px) Image search: [Google]
1446376735557.jpg
17KB, 540x414px
>>35147836
>Yesterday i lasted 5 minutes
>Was the longest and best sex i ever had

mfw
>>
wtf takes me like two hours to get off
>>
>>35149807
wtf, do you jerk off for 2 hours as well?
>>
>>35149799
>>35147836
I've always been curious about this shit I mean is something like Penis inspection days threads? Or you really guys doesn't have any self control? I could last 5 mins or 1 hour if I want but is all about the mindset and controlling the rhythm
>>
get a cock ring and change positions when you're about to cum.
>>
>>35149831
Tell me more please anon. Did you allways knew how to control it? have you done something?

I spent my whole teenage years faping too fast so my parents donĀ“t catch me and now i might be fucked up
>>
>>35149837
but I can't keep changing positions every 2 mins if I'm about to come am I?
>>
>>35149831
ok how the hell do you last for an hour? If I'm pumping then I feel the spurt coming and I need to stop pumping or switch, but I can't keep doing that every 2-3 mins can I?
>>
File: adonbilivit.jpg (7KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
adonbilivit.jpg
7KB, 195x259px
>>35149807
is that 2 hours of mostly constant pumping?
>>
>>35149858
Well not really, I used to last usually 15 mins or less, my faps are not long but not short either, I think i started to last longer after a month I lived with an ex, she was really hot so I started to focus into pleasing her and last longer, is kinda funny because in order to last more I usually start to think about the grocerys I should buy the next day or something random, I also start to low down the intensity of my strokes at the minimal signal that I could feel in my dick that indicates that I'm about to cum, I hope that works and sorry for bad english
>>
>>35149931
>>35149913
Well is not constant pump but even with the right mindset I can last about 30 mins, I don't stop but I slow down a little when I feel the cum coming
>>
Get really good at oral
>>
I cum pretty quickly. Even when I concentrate on making sure I don't just jack hammer her like I'm a 15 year old who's never seen a vagina before.

I just go for seconds. Cuddle up with her for a few minutes, start fingering her and throw another condom on. You'll last way longer the second time and she'll be impressed that you're able to go for seconds. You're O face is also going to be more ridiculous the second time around. I haven't had a girl complain about getting fucked twice yet. They seem to love that shit.
>>
>>35147836
It could be the girl man.
I was with a girl for 4 years, we had a preddy good sex life but I never lasted a terribly long time. When we broke up i slept with another girl and took a good 20 minutes of humping to finish, I thought it was just stage fright from being with a new partner because I've since slept with a few others and my time went back down to what it was with my ex but every so often ill sleep with that girl again and just not be able to finish.
>>
>>35147836
Make the girl cum first, usually that itself takes 5-10 minutes and once that happens you're all clear to cum

I have the same issue, current GF has the tightest vag I've ever had. By the time I'm done making her cum she practically begs for me to finish because she just wants to pass out
>>
>>35149799
Wait you stop after busting a nut? If so you are doing it wrong man, its a marathon not a sprint, take your time, eat some box and give her a good 10 minutes when your boner reloads.
>>
File: gordian knot.jpg (305KB, 1024x813px) Image search: [Google]
gordian knot.jpg
305KB, 1024x813px
>>35147836
The problem is not that you're cumming too quickly. The problem is your refractory period is too long.

Increase your stamina (cardio, kegels, diet) so that you can fuck again a couple of minutes after you cum. I've been working on this for years and I can usually just continue fucking straight through my orgasms.
>>
>tfw 21 and still a virgin

just fucking kill me already
>>
>>35152958

so what mang. i fucked my first broad at 21 as well, my chinese landllady. shit happens. the only trouble for me is getting bar sluts on this dick
>>
>>35153008
I just want to experience it man
>>
>>35149807
You fucking a bowl of warm soup?
>>
>>35153040

just don't be anxious, it'll happen and fall into your lap if you got a slick tongue. lol don't give yourself shit until you're the 40 year old virgin
>>
>>35147836
before you nut eat her out give her a badass tease before killing it again
>>
>>35153040
it's not a big deal. i've fucked women and men. bottomed and topped. i'd rather smoke a joint and lift in my garage.
>>
>>35153087
It's not a big deal because you've done it. A lot, apparently.
>>
I was having shower sex once. Totally uncomfortable, but, i noticed when i soak my dick for a while the skin gets looser and softer and this makes me last longer.

Maybe i shoulda used lotion when i fapped as a kod, something i never did.
>>
>>35147836
I'm having problems getting and staying hard
I'm virgin
Was with my girl and I couldn't
It hurts
Any advice
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.