[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got invited to my first party ever, a pool party. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

I just got invited to my first party ever, a pool party. I'm a reasonably decent-looking guy, but my body is 100% ectomorph, and I have no muscle and a slight potbelly, with no pecs.
I'm worried that the girls might laugh at my body because of the reasons above and more. I have awkward tan lines and a fucking tiny frame.
It may be happening in January 2016 because we're sorting out music and other shit.

My question is how much muscle can I gain, how much fat can I lose, and how can I straighten my posture by the middle of January?

>pic related, left model is my body
>>
>>35145662
>2011+4
>not swimming with your shirt on

shiggy
>>
>>35145662
You can prob do a fair bit before then. But the crux of it will be weather you can relax and have fun at the party. If you can no one will give a shit about your tan lines or whatever.
>>
>>35145662
Chances are nobody gives a fuck. You can't really change anything substantial in a month, but it might give you better posture and confidence, usually that happens quite quickly.
>>
File: Capture.png (539KB, 372x658px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
539KB, 372x658px
>>
>>35145662
You can`t do shit in one month and you won`t fuck any pussy there, faggot.
>>
>>35145662
Why don't people ever post their stats to get the most help possible?
>>
>>35145662
I hate faggots like you
Holy shit worst threads on /fit/

Leik oh m gee Becky! Like Ridiculous Raquel is so totally throwing a party and I need to umm like lose like 10lbs of fat just on my stomach and arms non from my booty you know jayroll like dat ass you naw what I'm sayan?

That's what you are the equivalent of.
>>
>>35145702
You could start by wearing those shorts (don't know how you call that in english) a size smaller, and a bit lower. They look like baby pampers.
>>
>>35145662
>My question is how much muscle can I gain, how much fat can I lose, and how can I straighten my posture by the middle of January?

None
>>
>>35145662

I have huge gyno tits... I would gladly exchange your situation for mine.
>>
>>35145662
You're not going to become aesthetic within a month.
>>
>>35145662
>>35145702

Hi friend, please read the sticky.

Seriously though, there is really no amount of muscle you're going to put on in a month that is going to change anything. Start with Strong Lifts or Starting Strength and learn how to eat...and please burn those shorts.
>>
>>35145662
Why would girls look at you in the first place? If they do, you are not even going to notice.

Now, as other people has told you, within a month you'll hardly see any progress, but at least you'll be better than what you are now if you start right away and stick to it.

Best of lucks
>>
MORPHOTYPES ARE A MYTH

>>35145738
This.
>>
>>35145702
Stretching / splits training
>>
File: 1447116915184.jpg (57KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1447116915184.jpg
57KB, 620x670px
>>35145738
wew lad
this, op is a faggot
>>
>tfw I look like the one on the left

pls send help
>>
>>35146057
WE ALL HAVE THE EXACT SAME MUSCLE & FAT DISTRIBUTION
>>
sleep on your back and sit up lil nigga
>>
>>35145662
Ignore the shitheels mocking your question.

Your plan of action is simple: DNP & 10% body fat. You will use DNP to burn off that unsightly fat, allowing for muscle definition. Even without training, a low % will make you look better than 90% of the population by showing natural muscle outlines.

Good luck and stray strong brah. Please report next month... if you can.
>>
>>35146424
do not use dnp.

fuck off cuntm stop trying to kill noobs.
>>
>>35146128
Retard pls go.
That shit was made a a psycholog in the 40s by just looking at photos. It's true that genes can influence your body but the rest is all determined by exercise and diet.
>>
>>35146128
>What is fascia habituation and training
>>
>>35145702
Dude you're fucked. Maybe put a couple socks in your crotch so people at least think you have a big cock
>>
File: wat.png (1MB, 1076x754px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
1MB, 1076x754px
wtf is this
>>
>>35146521
Those are called ribs sir.

Very delicious with BBQ sauce
>>
File: wat.png (1MB, 1076x754px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
1MB, 1076x754px
>>35146529
Ah i thought this was the ribs (blue). wtf is blue then ?
>>
File: 1448402217308.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448402217308.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>35146536
>>
>>35146536
Take a course on anatomy for like 2 days and you'll figure it out. That's the Spine obviously.
>>
>>35146551
I know the long one is the spine cunt i'm talking about the bones sticking out
>>
File: nah.png (376KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
nah.png
376KB, 333x500px
>>35146536
>>
>>35146565
That's still part of the spine, they are called vertebrae or you could just google it.
>>
>>35146565
those are the spinous processes of the vertebrae
>>
This thread is rife with so much stupidity, autism, and desperation, the literal essence of /fit.
>>35145662
Anon, if you can be fun, interesting, confident, and charming then your looks will be forgiven. Would you do better not looking like shit? Absolutely, but you aren't going to look any different in a month, sorry.

And those shorts, what the fuck? Just... Why? Were you high when you bought those?
>>
>>35146536
Pls be bait or you're a fuckin retard.
>>
File: 1436401770627.gif (804KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1436401770627.gif
804KB, 500x281px
>>35146536
>blue
spinal cord you fucking moron

>red
ribcage you fucking moron
>>
Will stretching help me go from left to right?
>>
OK. Here is my advise. Heavy ypper body with a lot of core work. Take creatine and drink a shitton of water every day. Get a lot Of proteins and not so much carbs. Also cardio 1-2 times a week. You wont Get big but it Will help. The creatine Will puff up ur muscles if you drink enough water
>>
>>35146921unless you have over developed chest causing internally rotated shoulders, no, stretching will not improve your posture. You need to develop your back muscles and also consciously focus on your posture. After a while it'll just feel normal to not be hunched.
>>
sorry but i cant figure out how to start a thread so im gunna ask here
i started working out and was wondering if it was better to work out every day or to take a day in between?
i'm not doing anything crazy just pushups situps curls shit like that, for about an hour at most
>>
>>35145738
just do squats
problem solved
>>
>>35146976
What the fuck kind of bullshit is this. Posture imbalances are result of both inactive muscles (need to strengthen them) and overactive muscles (need to stretch/open them)

Stretch neck, and chest to help open up the upper body and fix the hunch. Strengthen scapula/back

Stretch quads, hip flexors to open up hips and rotate them back into position. Strengthen hamstrings, glutes, abs (planks with butt tucked in)
>>
>>35147136
He doesn't lift, I doubt he has overactive chest muscles causing the shoulder hunch. One pervasive problem especially among those that have never touched a weight is shortened hamstrings from sitting all day but that has nothing to do his hunched shoulders.

Settle down anon, I didn't mean that tight muscles are never a problem, just that they aren't likely the issue in his particular case.
>>
>>35146474
>body types don't exist
>except for the type of body your genetics give you

it's like you don't know that some people have a large frame and some people have a small frame
>>
>>35145662
start lifting now in preparation for january 2017 bud
>>
>>35146536

>europoor education
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.