[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking at all these feels threads and depressive people on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
Looking at all these feels threads and depressive people on this board...

/fit/ once again BTFO by Blaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc3BfVUzo4E
>>
If i stop lifting or didnt find the will to lift i'd kill myself right now because i am so lonely
>>
Based blaha
>>
This guy looks like shit. I don't know why you fags are taking advice from him.
>>
>>35146036
so we shouldn't listen to anything Rippletoe says also.
>>
>>35146094
Rippetoe looks alright tbf, and his main thing is strength which he has.

He's p self deprecating about it tho, like you say some people look like Tarzan but lift like Jane, Rippetoe has said he looks like Jane and lifts like Jane about himself
>>
>>35145484
why does anyone listen to him

he has a horrible body
>>
>>35146145
Cuz in this vid he is talkin bot real life. Always close his vids cuz he lazy sack of shit but in this current vid it comes from his own hart cuz he is all tje menthioned in this vid. I take advice from miserable dwellers and try to model your life so you dont end up the same.
>>
I like Blaha's videos because they are different. Take this one for example. I remember a friend who was fighting his wife and never left the weightroom for 6 months. I like his talk about how rampant steroid use is.

If you want "Pump it up guys!", "Believe in yourself you can achieve anything!" "Lift like a passionate Tiger and give 110%" there are plenty of other options.
>>
>>35146192
thats actually a decent reason: i watch hid videos to remind me to not end up like him.

>>35146238
siarrhea is different compared to normal shit, you wouldnt eat it would you?
>>
>>35145484
This guy needs to stfu. If lifting weights has an antidepressant effect and makes you forget abiut your shitty life then so what?

Pseudo philosophy bullshit being passed off as sage wisdom. This fat fuck needs to go on a cut cycle and find a way to make his head look less fat.

I go about 4 times a week, so whatever. I empathize with people who are not happy in their personal life. Older guy? He is 39, I am not taking kufe advice from somebody who isn't 90 years old. Who hasn't seen the horrors of warfare, outlived his children, watched his friends die bloody deaths in combat, or watch them die from old age, or held his dying wife's hamd as the cancer ate at her body. Wtf does this fat box of ham know about life or changing things you don't like? It's so easy to point a finger and say, "lol getnit together steve."

Change is fucking difficult. That video made me want to do the opposite just to spite him.

Typical internet know it all. I know i know nothing but at least I admit it.
>>
Same fag^

Kufe or life. Whatever. I can't type but my point stands.
>>
File: image.jpg (362KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362KB, 608x800px
>>35146094
Incorrect.
>>
>>35145484
Good video. I've made similar experiences.
>>
File: 128083935477.jpg (30KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
128083935477.jpg
30KB, 500x577px
>>35145484
Once again. Jason is right. Most people who lift over 5 times a week are failures, a complete failures in life.
>>
>>35146573
There are some things you can't control in your life, but you can mostly control your fitness success.
>>
>>35145484
what an idiot Blahino has become
>>
>>35145484
>all this dyel pandering
This guy made a great (although lengthy) beginner routine, used to post highly informational stuff all the time and the natty or enhanced stuff with Jerry Ward was gr8, then he started to become more and more delusional and autistic.
What happened guys? It's because of the divorce?
>>
He acts like this is ground-breaking stuff when in reality it's something that everyone it applies to already knows...
>>
>>35146494
Meaning you are satisfied with your shitty life and you don't want to change it and you would rather lift weights 6 times a week its okey. Its your choice.

Stop shitting bout 'Nam son. Most of us here weren't and never will be in war. Ain't nobody here 50 years old. As for the illness you are right. Fat fuck does not know what is illness hardship life.

But you got your audience all wrong. This video is for 15~25 year olds who can still turn around their life and have potential and strength and they are wasting it blasting iron 6 times a week for the sole purpose of slayin PUZZY.

c'mon son. Deal with the stuff you are going through.
>>
>>35146787
I am and that's the point. I don't need some guy hitting his midlife crisis giving me advice I can't find in a book written by dead philosophers or figured out by myself. Only I can change my life.

Like wow, oh so deep and wise. Getting laid isn't hard if you out yourself out there and maximize your appearance with a good haircut and some clothes that fit.

For real though my nigga, this guy needs to cut or something. I'm not taking life or lifting advice from a leaner version of John Candy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkFMf_hxeIs

How can anyone take life advice from this guy is beyond me.
>>
File: 1408657631730.jpg (239KB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
1408657631730.jpg
239KB, 1280x773px
>>35146840
Then this video isn't for you...
Why are you defensive all of a sudden? Tells me there is something more to it...
>>35146874
Just because he is usually brain dead retarded does not mean he can shit out some average wisdom (or general truth) once in a while...
>>
>>35146906
I just don't like the guy and his arrogance. At least scoopy was humble. I'm just a defensive person, cmon man, it's 4chan. I'm assuming I'm being trolled or shat on at all times here.
>>
>>35146932
Samefag again; I apologize. Fellow Rollins fan here. That's how you inspire skellys and fatties. Rollins doesn't come off like that guy. I think I don't like blaha because he seems judgemental of others when we don't know the shit they are going through. It's so easy to say, "change lol. I did it"

Being miserable is kind of comfort zone to some. Its like a dog chasing a car, even if they did catchnit, they would not know what to do with it.

I know I have self sabotaged myself many a time. It's okay to be happy but some people on a subconscious level don't believe or think they deserve it.
>>
File: 1449266641184.jpg (313KB, 2336x3246px) Image search: [Google]
1449266641184.jpg
313KB, 2336x3246px
>>35146952
I get it. I come from shit hole and i was a fucking mess till my 23. Psychologically and phisically. But i might made it out alive. Majoring math soon and i just hope i get a decent job and i might make it brah. So close.

Out of curiosity what did blaha change? The guy is a fat stupid liar and looser...
>>
Why does Jason Blaha give a fuck how I feel and why I work out?

I'm not affecting him, and my lifting doesn't negatively affect anyone at all. In my opinion anyone who is happy with their life is an idiot. Life is a test to see how good of a person you can become, and I doubt any more than 1% of the world's population can truly say they are exactly who they want to be. Working out as an anti-depressant is a good way to blow off steam, and as long as you're training correctly, going more often WILL return results faster.

Typical elitist shit where someone can make a "deduction" (read: look on the internet) and say that most lifters are depressed. Aside from literally 50% of NA being on anti-depressants which literally proves what we already know, Blaha thinks that he can comment on it from a higher point of view and tell people what to do to become... what?... I don't see what he has to offer me. Look at him. I've never looked as bad as him even when I wasn't lifting.
>>
>>35146238
>because they are different
Oh, they sure are

He's just trying to get views by stirring up drama. Fuck him.
>>
>>35147036
>>35147041

Making it bros
>>
>>35145501
you are not the only one
>>
>>35145501
i wouldn't kill myself, but i would be much more sad. Loneliness is a hell of a feeling brah.

Whenever I feel like shit, I remember how good I look
>>
>>35145484
This sour grapes middle age roider with a disgusting body and mediocre lifts gives advice and people listen, amazing

>>
File: photo.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
if you're too lean you should go to jail because you hurt other's people health

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QHX1rbD_1g
>>
>>35146127
>and his main thing is strength which he has.
>can barely clean the bar
>>
>>35146524
Incorrect.

That is Roger Estep.
>>
>>35145484
>Blaha
>Blowing anyone TFO
Pick one, he's a fat, autistic tryhard who looks like shit and is dating a tranny.
>>
>>35147850

Jason is trying to make the dadbod look more popular.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.