[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /hpv/ in here? I might have it. But there's no scientific

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: 1446679308394.jpg (108KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1446679308394.jpg
108KB, 960x1280px
Who /hpv/ in here?

I might have it. But there's no scientific diagnostic test for males.

If I have a reasonable suspicion that I've contracted HPV, but not a cancer-causing strain, am I morally obligated to tell all prospective partners that I *may* or *may not* have it and that there's no way to know for sure?
>>
Yes you gross fucker.
>>
>>35144578

cool dude. have you ever had sex? there's a pretty good chance that you either have it or have had it as well.

most people who contract it are asymptomatic. studies vary between indicating that 40-80% of sexually active people get it at least once in their lifetime.
>>
>>35144586
If you think you have it then you have symptoms. If you have symptoms you could pass those symptoms on. Don't be an asshole.
>>
>>35144606
isn't this one of those things everyone gets?
>>
>>35144606

whether or not they're symptoms is inconclusive. even if they are symptoms, whether or not they're symptoms of HPV is inconclusive.

there is no way to verify either way. not even the doc can say with any measure of certainty.
>>
Do whatever you want OP your diseased cock can only spread an epidemic further. "I put my gross dick up in ya, hope you don't mind the drastically increased risk of feminine cancers." Beta scum.
>>
>>35144684
>not a cancer-causing strain
>>
>>35144566
Thought that was a dude from the thumbnail. Disappointing.
>>
I have hpv and genital warts (caused by hpv). Let the bitches know before hand, it's very likely they've already been vaccinated for it anyway. They likely won't find out if you never tell em but it's your choice.

>tfw no one told me to get vaccinated for it
>tfw whore ex gf gave it to me without telling me until it was too late
>tfw had to get acid treatments on my cawk
>>
>>35144752
this, fuck me
>>
>>35144566

My stripper ex gf had HPV but I was vaccinated, so she must have got it from someone else.

I ask anyone that I plan on having unprotected sex with if they have been vaccinated or not. If yes, then its all good. I have no symptoms, but I like to be safe.
>>
>>35144566
>My autism makes me a hypochondriac, so yeha, you might want to know that I may or may not have STDs
Yeah, that's sure to go over well you fucking asspie.
>>
>>35144692
Literally no way for you to know this.
>>
>>35144566
there was this guy in the gym one day who told the following story:
>be fucking around with gf
>trying to keep sex interesting
>she decides to put smarties in her vagina so he could eat them.
>she asks if he got them all
>he says i counted 12
>she said, are you sure, there were only 11
>next morning his face: full of warts
>turns out he ate a genital wart and got HPV
this made me certain i was never going to eat out again
>>
>>35144693
>/fit/
>>
>>35144566
if your immume system is healthy and your warts have cleared, within 2 years you will no longer be able to transmit the virus 99% of the time

think of it this way. ever had a wart on your body somewhere? i sure know i did. on my foot. fucker was huge. had to get it removed. all warts are caused by hpv, not just genital warts.

was the wart on my foot contagious forever? nah. it stays contagious upto two years after treatment, unless you have a shit immume system.

so YES, you should inform your partner, and used a condom, but only for about 2 years
>>
>>35144613
No you fucking nigger
>>
>>35144566
Pretty much all people who have had a normal amount of sexual partners have some strain of it. I know one of my exes had it, but i've never had any warts or anything.
Neither one of my girlfriends or sexual partners since her has gotten it too, so who gives a fuck.
>>
>>35144693
wait.
it's not?

>tfw almost fapped
>tfw straight baited
>>
>>35144813
how the fuck do you eat a wart
>>
>>35144752
same here bro
>>
>>35144813
Today, in things that never happened...
>>
>>35144813
i heard the exact same story but it was fruit pastels not smarties
guess its a bullshit scare story
from northeast england here
>>
>>35144566

>/fit/ - S T D generaI

Spread this garbage on some other board.
>>
>>35144813
That's just a story, a literal meme, with various candies and shit
>>
>>35144566

Almost everyone except literal virgins have some strain of it. I wouldn't bother mentioning it to a sexual partner.
>>
>>35144566
I have a medium sized red bump on my glute cheek. Whenever I sit down to do shoulder press or tricep extension, it feels very uncomfortable because pressure is put on it. The surface of the bump is smooth too.

Wtf is it? inb4 STD I haven't gotten into that risk yet
>>
>>35144566

>Tfw HPV on my fave since I was a child and I didn't realize it wasn't a normal thing and I probably got it off my mother or something.
>>
Who /pure/ here?

No STDs, no drugs, no acne, and no gf reporting in.
>>
>>35144566
Don't tell them. Pozzing their negholes is god's punishment to them for being sluts. You have become an instrument of his wrath.
>>
>>35144566
>not being vaccinated against hpv

Yes you need to tell your partners you diseased fucker. The cancer risk is for women, not you, and since you have no way to tell if it's cancer causing, you have to tell them. You could literally be killing and sterilizing people otherwise.
>>
>>35147583
I thought it was the other way round and only the men got cancer? I remember being warned not to eat pussy because I might get throat cancer.
>>
>>35147583
>>35147619
There are 3 main strains of HPV that cause cancer (which the vaccines protect against). They can cause oral, anal, penile (men), and cervical (women) cancers. Even if you do get a strain of HPV, it is still a good idea to get vaccinated and to use protection with future partners to avoid the other strains.
>>
>>35147652
so wait if you live in a universal healthcare country and are of age can you just be all like "ayyy dock I want to get vaccinated against HPV hmu"

a fucking guy I know from my uni lacrosse team got mad genital warts recently kek
>>
>>35147669
Not sure about the specifics of getting the vaccines over the cut-off ages (26 women/immuno-compromised men and 21 for men), but I'm pretty sure those age cut-offs are because you are statistically likely to have contracted HPV after those ages. It couldn't hurt to get the vaccines at any age, it's just not particularly helpful on a population level after those ages.
>>
>>35147698
I'm 19 anyways

thanks for the advice lad
>>
>>35147698
>look up the vaccine
>now given to all girls in school
>literally no mention of boys being eligible for the vaccination at all

thanks, feminism!

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/pages/hpv-human-papillomavirus-vaccine.aspx
>>
>>35147724
It's ridiculous that we don't really market the HPV vaccine more heavily to men. I'm working on a research project right now on male awareness of HPV linked to oral/anal/penile cancers, hopefully we'll get some good data.
>>
>>35147755
awesome. what are you? Biologist? Sociologist? Fighting the good fight my man.
>>
>>35147779
Med student (and a woman), thanks for the kind words
>>
>>35147798
neat. I'm currently in a first year applied sciences course that should take me into a biology related bachelor's degree.
>>
>>35144613

Yes, there's hundreds of strains. If you have had sex with a non virgin you've probably got it. The immune system kills it in 2 years or less though.
>>
>>35147724

>vaccination
>injecting cancer into your body

confrimed for not going to make it.
>>
>using a condom to prevent HPV

Its caused by skin contact you retards, pelvic slamming etc. No condom will do shit.
>>
>>35147827
Good luck on your classes, biology and biology- related fields are great career paths.
>>
>>35147857
go away mr jones, I'm not buying your filters.
>>
>>35144813

What dumb bitch would put an odd number of smarties in her vagine? Also, I'm pretty sure they would dissolve within like a minute.
>>
>>35147698
turning 26 in 3 weeks and I'm on my third round/3 of gardisil-9. Nurses said it was probably overkill but fuck OP its a scary world out there. Collect as much armor as possible
>>
>>35144566
Yes, don't be a dick. Chances are the lady doesn't even know what it is so it won't matter, or even better, they probably have the shot to protect against it.
>>
File: 1265307948_longcat_alien.gif (522KB, 350x146px) Image search: [Google]
1265307948_longcat_alien.gif
522KB, 350x146px
>>35144566

I was diagnosed with herpes.

The thing is anon, there are hundreds of kinds of herpes and specific genetics react differently to them.

For instance, some people only get one outbreak and it never comes back.

I was diagnosed with herpes last year, I had an outbreak on my dick, red bumps, blisters. It never came back. I had cold sores on my lips and dick. Within the same year. I was also under much stress with work and changing my diet.

It's suspected that 90% of the population has herpes of some kind but not everyone shows signs as the body is often stronger than the virus.

For instance, I had cold sores when I was little. But never did they come back until this past year I had a couple.

Herpes is also related to HIV and Mono. Some people who have HIV are immune to further complications, just like some people who get Mono show no symptoms and the virus while others show many symptoms that mimic other diseases.
>>
http://www.whale.to/c/willner_deadly_deception.html
>>
>>35147583

this is wrong, the wart-causing strains do not cause cancer. so if you have warts, even though that's gross, it's actually better because you're not spreading cancer
>>
>>35144586
Are you retarded? I got the vaccination because I'm not and I don't want diseases from sex.
>>
>>35149926

I started having sex before males could even get the vaccine in the US. It's only in the last few years that it's been available to males in the US.

fucking burgerland
>>
>>35144813
>believe me bro, she ate 3 whole hpvs
>>
>>35147562
kek
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.