[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How beta are you /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 48

File: 1490690-conan.jpg (126KB, 552x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490690-conan.jpg
126KB, 552x800px
Has lifting made you less beta?

>Been hanging with this girl for a while
>We go to a bar together
>Drinking together, chatting, having a good time
>Starts getting flirty and touchy, asking for me to buy her drinks
>About 6-7 expensive as fuck cocktails later
>Getting all the signals
>Lean in for kiss
>She recoils in horror so hard she almost falls of her chair
>"Oh my god, ew. No way."
>Leaves me sitting by myself in booth
>This kills the crab.
>>
the mistake was her asking you to buy her drinks. dont get used breh, nice girls exist and arent like this
>>
>>35144054
>asking for me to buy her drinks
boom red light No.1
>>
>>35144054
Bro
This
>>35144066
>>
>>35144054
>still haven't kissed her / fucked her

that's your mistake. You appeared as a friend from the beginning. You need to let the woman know what you want out of her. You should have kissed her on the 1st date
>>
It get's better

>At work.
>Two cute girls come in
>Work bro starts chatting them up while I cover the actual work
>They're both super into it
>Puts on the epic wing-man routine
>"You should go out tonight with me and my bro"
>"That sounds fun, who is your friend?"
>Work bro points to me
>"OMG no way, he looks nasty".

Feels bad man.
>>
>>35144054
>>asking for me to buy her drinks
>>About 6-7 expensive as fuck cocktails later

It'd be cheaper to hire a slut at this point, if you're willing to pay 70+$ for the faint chance you might get laid.
>>
>>35144054
Well I have a girlfriend now.
It's been 3 months.
We are 28.

We just kissed nothing else.

Your call
>>
>>35144054
>>35144101
>Flatmate talking about end of year work function
>Has to drive there and is super bummed she can't drink
>It's not very far away and I have no plans so offer to drive her there
>"Oh that'd be cooooooool"
>Get txt later on "Hey I got a ride for tonight so don't worry about it".
>Later on hear flatmate talking to other flatmate.
>"Yeah I couldn't get a ride so I'm going to have to drive myself there"

Rejected by a girl I wasn't even trying it on with.
>>
>>35144101
Stop looking nasty then what the fuck.
>>
File: 1449132949884.png (376KB, 1498x864px) Image search: [Google]
1449132949884.png
376KB, 1498x864px
> Girl says that she wants to watch a movie
> Think she wants me to take her
> Ask her if she wants to go
> Says she'd love to
> Watch movie in complete silence
> Journey home we comment about it
> I stand there awkwardly as I drop her off at her door
> Don't know what to do
> Blurt out "So we fuckin or what?"
> She goes in and never talks to me again
>>
File: 200_s.gif (40KB, 302x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
40KB, 302x200px
>>35144144
I don't even know what they meant. I'm well groomed, clean skin, shower every day.

>Pic related
>>
>been trying /fit/ since August, lost about 17 pounds, feel stronger, need new clothes and shit
>self esteem is up, feel way better too
>starting to crawl out of my fat shell, more confident
>for some reason also most aggressive than I've been since high school

Feels weird man. Less beta, but I'm way more easy to set off. Is this normal?
>>
yes,I literally told a girl yesterday she is subhuman
>>
>>35144159
Is your face weird or creepy looking?

There are certain faces, that while may be attractive, give off creepy vibes that put off most people.

>>35144120
What the hell, kek.
Are you both autistic or something?
>>
>>35144159
are you a charcoal briquette by any chance?
>>
>>35144159
I have never in my life heard of such reaction so I figured you provably look all kinds of fucked up then.

But if that's not the case then who cares about 2 low life bitches.
>>
>>35144161
damn, now that ive read this i just noticed i've been acting like less of a pussy recently

still a virgin tho so who cares
>>
>>35144114
^
>>
>>35144180
I didn't think so, but I'm starting to wonder. Maybe I do just put off a creeper vibe. I find grills avoiding me and they always seem uncomfortable in my presence. I swear females liked me more when I was a hungry skellington

>>35144182
No. As Aryan as they come.
>>
>>35144159
are you indian?
>>
>>35144161
I've found the same thing while cutting, I think being hungry all the time makes me angrier. Trying to avoid being a dick as much as possible 'cos I know I'll regret it once I get back to bulking.
>>
>>35144202
>I swear females liked me more when I was a hungry skellington

They feel safer around weaker people.
>>
>>35144202
have you considered smiling?
>>
>>35144155
sometines u jus gotta shoot ur shot breh
>>
>>35144155
rofl
>>
You guys need to start praising girls less just for looking good.

God damn it guys, the entire world is full of good looking girls, there are so fucking many.
How can something that everyone has make them valuable?

I understand that you might be scared of a successful, characteristic and also good looking, grown up woman.
The thing is, such adult behaving girls don't pull off the shit that is described in here.
>>
>>35144155

this can,t be true
>>
I'm 6'2 and look pretty good but I'm still a quiet, friendless virgin.
>>
I'm still beta when it comes to girls I might actually like.
>Had a girl in class ask me, "Anon, why do you always look at me like that"
>Sweating_bullets.jpg
>Work up the courage to manage to not stutter out the words. "I tend to stare at the cutest girl in the room when I'm bored"
Could have followed up better, but it felt like a personal win when she blushed.
Tfw she told me she has a bf. My taste in girls can't be all that bad if she didn't just lead me on for more compliments I guess.
>>
I spent too much time on r9k and hate women now.
>>
So we fuckin or what?
>>
>>35144243
you did good son
>>
File: 1444701890522[1].png (2MB, 1141x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1444701890522[1].png
2MB, 1141x1277px
Beta males should all just become qt traps already. It'll increase the number of girls for us to fuck, so it's a win-win, really.
>>
File: 1326516938508.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1326516938508.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>35144433

i dont know how to feel about that pic
>>
>>35144462
aroused, anon
>>
>>35144433
for sure, as society moves away from traditional western sexual morality, we're going to see a smaller percentage of men mating with a greater number of women. If a decent % of betas become traps everyone can continue to have sex lives
>>
File: 2015 sweden.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2015 sweden.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>35144433
>>35144462
>>
>>35144479
western civilisation is doomed
also source plox
>>
File: 1448066424984.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448066424984.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>35144484
vem vet mest jr
>>
>>35144504
these levels of degeneracy are too high, I think I finally get where latsbrah is coming from when he talks about europe
>>
>>35144479
we are literally going to be invaded by a country that isn't polluted with weak faggots spreading harmful ideology into the mainstream. i can't wait for that day so the left can reap what they've sown
>>
Lifting weights has made me interested to lifting weights only. I do it almost daily and sure as hell think and plan it daily. And I'm not interested in the opposite sex anymore, I just look other girls' bodies and judge/mire their body parts in my head and try to improve my own ones. Lifting totally killed my libido desu senpai. (I'm a grill too and badly going homo nowadays, apparently.) I rather be lifting than having sex, which is why I haven't had any in... I don't even know, after 2014 I guess
>>
>>35144054
>Grill asks you to buy her a drink
>You buy the drink
>Don't give it to her
>Place it on the floor
>Lean towards her ear and whisper
>If you beg like a dog, you get to drink like a dog.
>Leave
>alphafeels.jpeg
>>
>>35144504
>Aisha
>Angered
kek

Also
>watching tv
>>
>>35144195
nah brah, progress is progress. there is no "end goal". start by being less of a pussy, then get better with chicks, then get laid, then keep getting better, keep meeting women, etc. There's not magical finish line, life is all just practice. Losing your virginity doens't mean you've made the holy grail. Its just anothe step. Learn to love the process and focus on taking small steps at betterment every day. think long-term mentality. Don't get caught up on "the ultimate goal". As long as you're making small steps in the right direction, that's what counts.

It's like lifting. You don't notice the results day-to-day, but in a year you'll realize how far you've come. watch some elliot hulse vids.

stay strong breh!
>>
>>35144243
whenever a girl says she has a bf, ask her if she wants another. it won't get you anywhere, but its slick
>>
>>35144603
It just makes you come off like a douche bag really. I just respond with "Tell him he has great taste in women".
>>
>>35144603
cringe
>>
>>35144243
When you see a girl blush follow up by snapping a pic, and tell her that shade of blush would look really good on her.
>>
File: 1435630863335.jpg (118KB, 599x880px) Image search: [Google]
1435630863335.jpg
118KB, 599x880px
>used to be chubby and confident
>get lotsa poon
>gf cheats, loose confidence, get depressed
>start lifting and getting into fitness because It helps make me feel better
>don't hit on women because I don't want more bullshit from them
>everyone assumes I'm gay
Well at least I look better.
>>
>>35144066

The dubs are always right OP
>>
>>35144155
>"So we fuckin or what?"

I want to believe anon, i want to believe
>>
>>35144249
My nigga
>>
>>35144155
>sad frog
>feels
This triggers the crab
>>
File: IMG_1198.jpg (27KB, 301x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1198.jpg
27KB, 301x353px
>>35144550
This is some drive-tier alpha autism
>>
>>35144965
The line between alpha as fuck and autistic as fuck is much more blurred than most people realise
>>
>>35144965
>>35144976
An "alpha" is basically just an unusually self confident, somewhat narcissistic aspie
>>
>>35144616
That's not top-tier beta at all, m8...
Just don't fucking acknowledge it, jesus christ. You don't need to think of some witty shit response for every fucking thing a girl says
>>
>>35144981
Nope, it's anyone who's opinion is taken in consideration by a group. Basically a leader, an individual holding power of decision.
>>
>>35144616
do u happen to wear a fedora u autist fuck
>>
>>35144099
ignore posts that isn't this one, the first red flag isn't "hurrr buying her drinks" that's obvious as fuck

the first and real red flag is hanging out with a girl and not having 99% of that "hanging out" being fucking. you have to let them know that's all you want. they will want you more because of it, and if they don't, chances are they wouldn't anyway or want a serious relationship, which is a meme
>>
>>35144120
Thats cute, anon. Best of luck.
>>
>>35145007
No, I just a steady response without looking too eager and desperate. Why bother with a girl in a healthy relationship when there's plenty of single ones to choose from. Literally any response can seem beta depending on how you say it.
>>
Part 1
>start lifting in sophomore year of high school
>graduated highschool as a kissless virgin
>was told i was hot, cute, sexy in high school and chances to get with a good amount of girls but autism
>tried to take advantage of each chance and tried to at least get further than the previous chance
>gaining more confidence because aesthetics, strength and life are all going well
>graduate highschool and get to college
>for my weight, age and the rate my aesthetics are increasing and current strength level, i think i might have the potential to compete in physique competitions once i graduate from college in a couple years
>because of this, i feel confident that i can have success with girls in college and try to start learning the ways of flirting by downloading tinder over the summer before college to just practice flirting
>discover a group of friends during orientation and in this group is this one asian girl
>this asian girl, who i met during orientation, is really into me
>eventually hookup with her one night a couple weeks into the semester
>mom,getthecamera.png
>spend the entire night doing sexual stuff
>one night, while we're hooking up, she says that i was only her second kiss and that her first kiss was actually with a kid in our friend group
>think to myself that is a major red flag but i ended up ignoring it and idk why
>tell her that she was my first kiss
>idk if telling her was a mistake but fuck it
>for the next couple weeks, we spend at least one night hooking up, getting progressively more sexual, generally hanging out as we are both in the same group of friends
>i start to develop feelings for her but, as stated above, im an aspie and i dont really do a good job of communicating those feelings to her
>each time that we hangoout/hookup, sheā€™s really flirty and Iā€™m not so much unless Iā€™m wasted
>>
>>35146325
Part two

>one week, we hook up on a friday and i leave campus the next day to go a concert out of state with some kids from my highschool
>the night i was gone she hooked up with a different guy, lets name C (im friends with C and he isnt aware that me and this asian girl were fucking around)
>kinda mad, i try to figure out a way to tell her
>figure that ill bring it up the next time we hook up
>get really drunk and hook up with her the following week
>forget to bring it up
>ill just do it next time
>fast forward to next week, which was last night
>we're both drunk again
>go out to a concert with her, her other group of friends, and the group of friends her and i share
>shes really drunk and everyone i went to the concert with all disappear as it is really crowded
>i go to the front of the concert and just enjoy that shit
>after a while, i get tired and go to this little upstairs balcony, which has a view overlooking the concert venue, to chill
>spot her grinding and making out with some guy
>realize she's a hoe
>think to myself that im only being a kek watching her hook up with a different guy
>go back down to get lost in the concert
>get to the second row of the concert
>some black guy is in front of me grinding and hooking up with some girl
>that girl turned out to be her
>feels.jpeg
>realize she doesnt care about me at all and that i was just practice for her
>decide to go back to my room to drink myself to sleep
>end up chilling with a good bro
>this bro tells me that he saw her walking back with the guy named C
>3 different guys in one night
>C's room is literally the floor above mine
>basically hear them having sex in the night and this morning as Iā€™m writing this
>the banging is so loud that i hear it over my music
>think of that key & peele sketch titled mattress shopping
>start to laugh because that was actually a funny sketch
>then i realize Iā€™m peele in that sketch
>remember my current situation
>Ididnā€™taskforthesefeels.gif
>>
Final Part

tl;dr - Developed feelings for a girl, didnā€™t communicate it and then i discovered she was hoeing around

I still havent told this girl that i had feelings for her but, i guess according to the events that transpired, she doesnt feel the same. Thus, i guess i should just let the feelings hurt for a bit, pick my head up and move on to the next girl but damn, I wasn't aware this group of feels felt this way. The asian girl also doesnā€™t know that I know about this so sheā€™ll be in my room later tonight with our group of friends and will try to flirt with me. How should i handle that situation?

I didnā€™t really want to post this long fucking story but i just needed to get this off my chest and this is the only place i know of where no judgement will be cast upon my name.

Also, Iā€™ve been stalling on my barbell bench forever now. I weigh 132, and my max bench is 185. I switched to dumbbell bench, increased my weight a bit, but Iā€™ve been starting to stall there as well. So, is my stalling a result of my low weight or the result of me not adequate developing strength to keep progressing?
>>
>>35146325
>>35146336
shit sucks senpai, but at least you got some poontang desu
>>
>>35144144
Kek
>>
>>35146343
stalling is natural, try deloading and maybe upping the reps if you want to try and do anything about it. there are lots of combinations you can do with weight sets and reps

also dont know what to tell you about the grill, but you could tell her straight up how you feel, and that you two could do something about it or lay low for some time because you dont want to get hurt
>>
File: 32563632.jpg (75KB, 1317x394px) Image search: [Google]
32563632.jpg
75KB, 1317x394px
>tfw used to be fat as fatass and disgusting
>still got girls numbers when I went out drinking
>never called them because I was a massive pussy without the liquid courage

What if they gave me fake numbers, /fit/? WHAT IF?

After losing weight and getting in better shape I turned into a massive faggot and I'm now afraid of even flirting with girls.
>>
>>35144054
Signals Jerry, Signals!
>>
>>35144976
This honestly, my autism has gone through the roof but so has my alphaness, my complete inability to socialize correctly comes off as "aloof" so I just play along with that
>>
>>35144101
;_; wtf that's so shitty
>>
>>35144534
Gross. Women lifting weights. Gross. It will never compensate for your phallic envy.
>>
>>35144054
>asking you to buy her drinks when she has no intention of fucking you

You're not a beta, she's just a bitch. You should have said no though.
>>
File: 1439448994422.png (317KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
1439448994422.png
317KB, 600x776px
>>35146343
Give her the cold shoulder, socialize more with the others, and enjoy your night, man, she isn't worth the heartache, you can do much better.
>>
>>35144633
Redditor
>>
>>35144054
>tfw the manlet meme has completely killed my self esteem

Only way I'm getting a gf is if she asks me.
>>
>>35146588
thanks bruh, may your gains be plentiful
>>
>>35146646
WE DID IT LANKLETS
>>
>>35146569
Pls post benis.

You're submissive so you must listen to me.
>>
>tfw constantly on the edge between borderline psychopathic, extreme self-esteem and being a shy, awkward loser

Think I'm bipolar or something, desu
>>
>>35146693
could be borderline personality disorder

t. armchair psychologist
>>
>>35146646
Try to think of this objectively
You're ruining your own life, because people on the INTERNET told you to
These people might be fat, fucking losers, they might live in their moms basements, and you're letting THEM control you

These people will never meet you IRL, they'll never actually judge you, it's all in your head
>>
>>35146710
>this what manlets tell themselves
kek
>>
Still a total beta but I feel more at ease now. Used to be always defensive and scared of everyone but now that I'm stronger than pretty much anyone I know I care a lot less about what they think. If I can keep the pace I might quit being a beta someday
>>
>>35146714
jk, it's just a meme, the majority of people irl don't care and the ones that do aren't worth your time anyway.
>>
File: lel.png (785KB, 1021x353px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
785KB, 1021x353px
>>35146714
>haha, look at that pathetic manlet
>when will they learn, amirite?
>>
You bought her drinks? Nigger kill yourself. We need to wipe off the beta gene.
>>
>>35146754
Funny how you picked the gayest one possible
>>
>>35144168

How beta are you?

>yes

/fit/ , ladies and gentlemen.
>>
File: display_image.jpg (601KB, 1110x916px) Image search: [Google]
display_image.jpg
601KB, 1110x916px
>>35144099
Indeed, as fucked up as it may seem, not showing your intentions right from the beginning and you'll fuck yourself over.
>>
>>35144054
>"Oh my god, ew. No way."

Well, damn. That definitely never happened to me. She sounds like a cunt, brah, forget her.
>>
File: 1448938905175.png (92KB, 270x257px) Image search: [Google]
1448938905175.png
92KB, 270x257px
>>35144550
retarded red pill mentality.
>>
>>35144101

>Walking home with a friend after we go buy some beers
>drunkard walks past us
>"...DEFINITELY better looking than him"
>tfw friend is 6"2 and I'm 5"7
>>
I'm struggling /fit/, I can have one night stands and have them once a week or two and with good looking girls but the girls I don't want to see again or get into anything with always pester me but the girls I like are the ones who don't want anything more. It fucking sucks, lost a friend of like 4 years in Sept when we started seeing each other over summer and she ended things when we went back to uni (Different Unis) and it hit me fucking hard, slept around to cope but I keep dreaming about her and I woke up wanting to text her today but I didn't because I'm not even sure if she will respond or if she's seeing someone else.

I also met a girl who I didn't want to leave first thing in the morning and we chilled all day and planned something for that week, dropped her off and she asked to borrow a jumper (make sure I see her again) and then she bails on the plans we made and says she can't imagine it working. Why can I fuck around so easily yet getting the girl I want is so hard...
>>
the only way you truly stop being a beta is to have enough bitches to hang around that another rejecting you won't affect your mood significantly

well, unless you're head over heels over the bitch, but that's a different problem
>>
>>35144243
>"but anon I have a bf"
>"I have a test tomorrow"
>"anon what's that got to do with it?"
>"both things we can cheat on"
That's how you do it son.
>>
>>35144099
>>35145012
>>35147014

>Became friends with a girl 4 years ago
>Became interested 1.5 years ago
>Have now been in a relationship for nearly a year.

step it up guys.
>>
>>35147095
women don't love you, anon
they only love you make them feel, and your money

the sooner you understand that, the easier it gets
>>
>>35146325
>>35146336
>>35146343
>hooking up with alcoholic girls
Absolutely haram. That's where you went wrong.

If that hoe ever tries to come near, avoid her. If she like starts getting touchy in a desperate means to beta kuk you, tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>35147192
I'm not rich, I'm a student. The girl I cared about I tried to make her feel special but it seems ignoring girls and paying them no attention is what gets them interested.
>>
>>35147225
bro, you want to keep them thirsty for you
don't chase them too much beyond first contact
make them chase you instead

you don't want to be their emotional sponge, do you?
>>
File: 1444371132582.jpg (51KB, 700x401px) Image search: [Google]
1444371132582.jpg
51KB, 700x401px
>>35144054
Am I the only one here to doesn't like going to bars to pick up women? They just seem so trashy there, and that's not my type.
>>
>>35147244
Thanks man
>>
>>35144475

If that happens, then alpha genes will increase and we'll go back to more men competing for all the women. But the level of competition will have risen. Such is life.

Basically we are where we are because World Wars I and II killed off a lot of the men with good genes. They were the ones bold and brave and strong enough to stand up and go to fight, no matter the nation. We lost a LOT of fucking men in war, and good men at that. The remainder were disproportionately beta, with an excess of women to raise fatherless children. It was a perfect storm of fuckery and left us where we are. But going forward, since only alpha males and fertile, motherly females will actually want to/succeed in reproducing (or at least a disproportionately high number will) we will get back on track. It will just take a few generations.

Basically we're at a critical point in time, where a few extra children when everyone else is having few to none will produce much higher genetic dividends in the long run. We're a fortunate bunch bros.
>>
>>35147151
r u vincent valentine
>>
>>35144479

That muslim at the end....fuck.....

Sweden, you never disappoint.
>>
>>35144550
epic post
>>
File: 1440951677699.png (34KB, 479x437px) Image search: [Google]
1440951677699.png
34KB, 479x437px
>>35145060
>i-i am not beta at all
>*tips*
>>
>>35146336
Holy shit bro...

I hope thats just a story....
>>
>>35147335
>having a few extra children
Like who in the western world? Especially with how expensive it is to raise kids
>>
>>35144155
Not doing this is literally sex without consent and fucking problematic, shitlords. You did the right thing anon.
>>
>>35147428
no :^ (
>>
>>35147335
Brave and strong enough to go to war? Mate this isnt romantic novel. People went to war because they were forced. U think fucking milions of russian boys went to war for their fucking country? U need to watch less tv m8. Nobody wants to go to fucking war, onyl fucked up people do.
>>
>>35144054
>Internet memes are reality!
>>
>>35147203
thanks for the advice mayne
>>
>>35144155
Thanks anon
>>
>>35146646
>they learned
>>
File: gintama188-09.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
gintama188-09.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
I'm not beta, but my luck with women is absolute shit; I can get hookups no problem, but when it comes to actually getting a relationship, no one wants me.

>go on date with 3 different girls this month
>each date goes really well
>each date we are both laughing and flirting
>have a lot of fun
>each one tells me what a great time they had
>never hear from any of them after that

I'm seriously about to give up. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing wrong. All I want is to find a girl to actually date, actually get a gf, but it's like trying to hold on to water.
>>
>>35147872
what do you mean by "never hear from"? you call them and they never answer or something?
>>
File: gintama188-36.jpg (40KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
gintama188-36.jpg
40KB, 960x720px
>>35147887
Exactly. Call goes straight to voicemail. Text and it's pls respond.

Girls just fucking vanish off the face of the earth.
>>
>>35147911
send another text asking: "what went wrong? why no girl ever want me?"

you literally have nothing to lose because you already lost
>>
>>35144101
Well....are you nasty looking boy?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2011-06-20-20h49m00s69.png (474KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2011-06-20-20h49m00s69.png
474KB, 853x480px
>>35147922
I still have my dignity as a man anon.
>>
>>35147911
damn, that's cold. they could at least say it didn't click for them or something.
>>
>>35147945
would you rather have dignity ( with 3 girls) or have a normal relationship (what you want) for once in your gayass life?
>>
File: gintama-movie02.jpg (362KB, 850x1272px) Image search: [Google]
gintama-movie02.jpg
362KB, 850x1272px
>>35147965
My dignity.
>>
>>35147984
have fun reposting this image then >>35147872
fag
>>
>>35147965
they're not going to tell him shit anyway. at best he'll get the standard "not my type blah blah" bullshit.
>>
>>35144504
what is this fucking program good lord?
>>
>>35148007
Ƭdk maybe it's possible to make them actually say something. don't make it sound like you want to get with HER again. Instead say it as a legit question, where the grill doesn't feel pressure to spare his feelings
>>
File: 1403287302163.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1403287302163.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>balooned up to 280 because of spine injury and depression in HS
>lost all confidence, developed extreme insecurities
>lost 70lbs and started lifting 1st year of college
>put ton of effort into improving myself and getting my life together
>developed bulimia, exercise bulimia, got really cut though
>now 25, been lifting for 6 years, train hard every day
>9/10 face, 15% bf
>dress nice, have expensive clothes
>have good job, money
>get mired everywhere for appearance and work ethic
>grills like me
>have beautiful gf who has personal issues but is wealthy and loves me
>put on confident face everywhere
>everyone thinks I got it figured out and am really successful for my age
>parents and family proud of me
>lots of friends

>insecurities and self doubt eating me up inside every day
>binge smoking because of work stress
>negative thoughts about oneself constantly in my head
>occasional drug binges-heroin,percs, benzos...
>probably have some mental disorder
>still make myself puke every day if i eat surgary shit
>get depressed and think about killing myself weekly
>cardio makes it better
>embarrassed to go to doc and fix this
>no one knows about any of this
>my life is a facade

I am a beta but pretend to be alpha.

Kill me
>>
>>35148158
talk to your wife stupid autist, that's why she's there
>>
>>35148158
Write an e-mail to E. Hulse, he will know how to sort you out, I promise.
>>
>>35148175
Shes my gf of one year. I'm too embarrassed to talk about my issues with anyone because it'll make me look like weak faggot
>>
>>35148197

Eliott Hulse is more beta/ dysfunctional than me breh
>>
Lifting didn't make me less beta, however, starting to do steroids did.
I learned something about not giving a shit what others think, being a slave to others opinions. Now I care less about the consequences of my choices - making me do more things, like approaching girls.
>>
>>35148208
but you are a weak faggot, so...
if you have a lot of money, maybe see a shrink?
>>
>>35148231
The whole point is not looking like a weak faggot breh. I know I am one. Tried going to a shrink after long drug binge. I think I scared him because I went slightly psychotic and he just wrote a mental hospital address on his notepad gave it to me and politely set me on my way.

Don't feel like going back
>>
>be mt
>have no relationship with any form of female but my car in over a year
>no situations for my betaness to prevail
>last time I was with a grill it was ok
maybe i should get back in the business
>>
>>35148261
Wow what an absolute douchebag.. story?
>>
>>35144479
I wasn't prepared for that ending
keking hard
>>
>>35148283
>Smoke up to 10g of weed every day, 30g over the weekend for a month or so
>Do coke sometimes at night too
>Ritalin in the morning to wake up and perform at work
>On 200mg Zoloft
>One day decide to quit everything cold turkey
>Great idea
>Go to work, start sweating and getting panic attacks, paranoia, anxiety and heart palpitations
>Leave
>Go home scared
>Get weird phone call with someone crying, still dont know if real or not, get paranoia about people knowing my problems, reading my mind
>Stay home paranoid af for 2 days
>Go to therapist
>The sky is a weird color, time goes faster and slower, memory problems, have difficulty getting to docs office despite it being 15 min from my house
>Get there, first make sense
>Start slurring speach, almost start crying, go off on tangents, cant form a coherent thought
>He says some shit, tells me appt has ended, gives me aforementioned note
>I look at the clock- 15 min has passed
>Look at him angrily and ask "Do you think I'm fucking stupid?"
>Leave, go home very confused
>Takes a week or two to feel semi normal again
>6 months to completely recover
>>
>>35148363
maybe you should have gone sober
>>
>>35148403
Probably. I just feel like I'm so fucked up in the head there's no way to fix it, so I don't feel like going. Depression makes me really unmotivated to do anything besides work, eat healthy and train.
>>
>>35148441
that's pretty good, cuz usually it makes you do absolutely nothing
that's a bright side
another bright side is that you always have you friends on 4chan to meme with
>>
File: 1446955803348.jpg (18KB, 460x560px) Image search: [Google]
1446955803348.jpg
18KB, 460x560px
>>35148498

I know breh.
I love you guys.
>>
Went to the club and ended up making out with a very attractive girl and holy shit it was a fun night, got her number, danced, etc, major qt

Went by myself, 5'8, original reason I started talking to her because she wanted to get away from a "creepy weird guy" some lanky dude, doubt he was creepy but he looked off, don't fall for the height meme 24/7, wouldn't be possible to pull this shit off without my natty gains though
>>
>start lifting junior year of hs
>never had a gf before
>finally get gf, lose virginity, etc.
>6 month anniversary rolls around
>go to dinner to this nice hipster place that she likes
>after dinner, end up making out in my car, have sex
>cuddling after, she says she loves me
>y-you too
forever beta
>>
>>35144965
His face is so asimetrical wtf
>>
File: 1449106514205.jpg (19KB, 268x263px) Image search: [Google]
1449106514205.jpg
19KB, 268x263px
>mfw gonna try to get back with my ex
Beta as fuck but I don't even care, I must do this.
>>
>>35144054
>talking to a girl
>she calls me gay
>i call her a slut
>never talked to me the same way
>found out she was attracted to me

fucking bitches
>>
>>35148732
hahahahahaha, thanks for the laugh. I really needed that
>>
>tfw first girl i hook up with off tinder gives me herpes.
>>
>>35148909
kek gj friend
>>
>>35147872
>>35147911
Pretty sure you have a split personality and go around killing your dates while "you" sleep.
>>
>>35144144
I'm in the library and I read this and actually lold holy shit.
>>
>>35144534
Holy shit are you me? Let's cuddle and make out and lift. No fuggin tho
>>
>>35144550
*tips fedora*
>>
>>35146646
>listening to autists on a Cantonese bamboo carving forum
>>
>>35147151
I also like to get my pickup lines from facebook
>>
>cute girl at work who says she used to do ballet
>tells me she sees me eating healthy all the time.
>asks me what my goals are
>tell her I'm just trying to be healthy and I also exercise
>"oh really that's so great cuz I noticed you getting buff. I was wondering if you can teach me some things."
>fucking autism kicks and I feel myself turning red. Fuck.
>"um ok i can try but I just started this year so.."
>she smiles and says bye.
;_;7
>>
>>35150117

ya blew it
>>
>>35147014
This is not true.
>>
>>35150117
You fucked up. "SS+gomad" would have been the only acceptable answer
>>
it gave me more confidence but i still cant talk to any girls i actually give a shit about.

so
no.
>>
>>35146991
Kek
>>
>>35150117

lol is this where you give up? she
a) complimented you
b) obviously could get fitness tips anywhere else

does she have to shout "I want your D" into your face before you make a move next time you fucking beta?

chat that girl up when you're at work goddammit
>>
File: image.jpg (319KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319KB, 1280x960px
>>35147192
Former fucking King of white knight betas speaking. I mean... Like.... Damn. Hardcore romantic.

Swallowing the redpill was like swallowing shards of glass covered in pepper spray. To date, most painful realization of my life, even moreso than becoming an atheist.

Data piont after data point from life just pounded the hard reality of the red pill homefor me, like a railroad spike in my fucking skull.

All respect for women lost. After loosing 80 lbs( have at least 7 facial asthetics for normies) they are just as shallow as men are painted to be, but ofciurse it is wildly politically incorrect to point this out.

It is also rediculius to see the difference wemon treat you when no fucks are given and you luck out with a good face. One of the 20% men, but I don't even care to use what I have cuz I'm so... Fucking sad. What I wanted with a woman someday doesn't fucking exist.

Life is pain. Never let anything you do be dictated by women. They are not worth it. There are good women out there, and fuck yeah I yearn for them in ways only they can satisfy, but at their core they are all the same.

Becoming more 'alpha as fuck' now, but I have my weak moments. I think the closer a woman gets yh more I just confuse the hell out of them. You never stop learning. Autism is indeed mostly indesipherably from some alpha qualities. The social ineptness will be rationalozed by people into uniquness/ aloofness/ stoicism. I lucked out because I'm 'handsome' 'have a nice voice' and am an 'artsy musician type'. It makes it easier, and I am not so dumb to play it off. Pic related.

And loose weight gents. It only helps every aspect if your life.
>>
>>35147260
I'm>>35150371

Bars are stupid.

Also sory for the novel.
Can't talk about this shit anywhere except on the internez. Bully away.
>>
>>35150371
Why the fuck is this sideways. Wtf
>>
>>35150371
You don't look like the emotional type of guy
Also yeah bars in themselves suck. Loud shit music, mostly skanks, however I'm blessed with the ability to smell types of girls, so I can smell nice good nonshitty females. And apparently I'm the type of guy who they like. Once I went to a bar, picked up a good looking decent girl and legit slept with her, like not sex but she just slept in my bed and cooked me breakfast. It's only due to my fear of bonding that I evicted her from my house, she was literally wife tier nice.
>>
File: 546893652.jpg (57KB, 960x817px) Image search: [Google]
546893652.jpg
57KB, 960x817px
>>35144433
"increase the number of girls"
>girls
>traps

Pick one, anon.
>>
>>35150371
this is the gayest shit i've ever read dude get a grip lmao
are you a 13 year old who got rejected for the first time
>>
>>35150359
I know man.. Its tough being a skinny twerp all your life and all of a sudden I'm now a skinny twerp in a bigger body. I'm not used to girls engaging me like this and its happening more and more. Feel like wearing sweats from now on so I can go back to being invisible.
>>
>>35150359
>does she have to shout "I want your D" into your face
That would be nice, yes
>>
>>35144054
>used to be 6'1" 220lbs and constantly out of breath
>now 170lbs, enjoying running, dead lifts, pull ups and martial arts
>all compliments I get now are from women are old enough to be my mother of 12yo girls
>guys tell me that I look pretty good but not too big
>I'm the person people ask to move furniture
>no girls are interested in me or my not so winning personality
>feel pretty shitty that I was in a relationship for 5 years when I was fat, but not now I have a 6 pack
>>
>>35144241
Get a puppy german shepherd.
Go to the dog park.
Every girl will talk to you about it.
Take one home to bang.
But you probably live with your parents, don't know the first thing about properly raising a dog to be well behaved, and don't even have a job to get started.
>>
>>35148714
yolo
>>
>>35144814

autist.
>>
>>35151265
>get a large dog for the purpose of getting laid, a dog that needs regular exercise while you have a job that takes up most of your time and you live on your own

don't do this, it's not fair on the dog
>>
File: 1680x1050_arnold_1206466.jpg (198KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1680x1050_arnold_1206466.jpg
198KB, 1680x1050px
>> Blurt out "So we fuckin or what?"
>>
>>35151203
>hook up with mums
>go to theirs and fuck their daughters

Fuck man. If you're not doing that you're probably gay.
>>
>>35144155
This is what it's all about, thanks.
>>
>>35144155
10/10
>>
>>35144155
Holy shit, this is already on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/3vkkf1/fitizen_is_good_with_the_ladies/

Fuck rape culture, THIS is what's problematic
>>
You know, I remember conciously thinking to myself about four years ago, "Man, being beta (as in anxious, nervous, worried and afraid of others, seeking approval) is stupid. Then I just stopped. I still did something autistic occasionally, but it stopped very quickly.

My life has literally been 10000% better since I've taken this attitude. I have respect for myself and others have respect for me. People come to speak to me as opposed to the other way around. Men want to befriend me. Women want to meet me.

I think the vast majority of you could benefit from this.
>>
Im weird in that i know how to be assertaive around other males. My social skills were never that good but my physical traits helped keep me from being targeted.

I would rather risk provoking another dude into a fight over trying to approach a women who hasn't shown me any signs of interest.
>>
>>35148208
A weak faggot is afraid of vulnerable, even if it's just to one person... Who is sworn to confidence. See a shrink man, that's the alpha thing to do.
>>
File: top notch.jpg (422KB, 3300x1600px) Image search: [Google]
top notch.jpg
422KB, 3300x1600px
>>35144155
>"So we fuckin or what?"

10/10 if true
>>
>>35144155
Women truly have no humour.
>>
File: 1392263843788.jpg (61KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1392263843788.jpg
61KB, 329x399px
>>35152988
Found the Ledditor
>>
>>35146336
Are u sure it was her ? Many asian girls look the same and u said you were hard drunk so...
>>
>>35144054
>gain 40 lbs in last 2 years
>lost 30 lbs and started at square 1 due to surgery in May
>gained weight back to escape skeletor mode
>gotten called "jacked" and "hot" by normies
>more shy and beta than ever
>very self conscious
>confidence and self esteem at all time lows

I want to die.
>>
>>35153006
you just snapped?
>>
>>35152988
>going to reddit
>>
>>35144155

I'm legit using this line next chance I get, eta next weekend
>>
>>35144479
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>35144249
Dealing with women in real life accompanied by browsing /pol/ back in the day made me hate them and not want anything to do with 99% of the female race besides pumping and dumping. Some of the wagekek memes from r9k Are Bretty good though. Btw have you read any of schaupenhauer"s stances on women?
>>
File: 1440004392830.jpg (27KB, 359x251px) Image search: [Google]
1440004392830.jpg
27KB, 359x251px
>>35148363
You went batshit due to withdrawal from massive amounts of drugs, you should go to a real doctor, not a fucking therapist. He did right giving you an address for a mental hospital, becuase the right course of action for you would've been to admit yourself so they could've treated your fucking condition you fucking dumbass god damn.
>>
>>35144550
Epic
>>
>>35144054
buying sluts anything. I don't get it. I understand that you can carry something heavy for her but why would is it socially expected for men to buy sluts things ? Like we have money from the ky or fucking what? also, giving them a sit in a bus etc.? why ? those bitches are usually lighter then us men so it's more logical that a man should be sitting. Fucking jewified society.
>>
>be an ugly, slightly chubby kid
>called ugly a few times and chubby often, and it cut me deep as fuck
>grow up being more or less ignored by girls, some expressed interest and had 2 HS girlfriends but still self esteem low
>decently well liked but good old self hatred keeping me down
>had numerous opportunities to be one of the 'cool kids' but always felt like a shitty human being and didn't feel worthy

>fast forward to today
>seem to have apparently blossomed late
>complimented often on my looks
>people point out girls that check me out though i never see them
>girls get all soppy when they see me without a shirt on (lifting keeps me sane so i go hard at it)
>girls constantly stare at my body and find excuses to touch me in muscular places all the damn time
>have slept with a few gorgeous girls with over 100 likes on their facebook pics for reference
>people seem to treat me nicer these days
>damage is done, still hate myself more than ever and can't see this changing
>been experimenting with psychedelics and other drugs just to try to overcome this, making a bit of progress
>life is still painful
what the fuck. i used to look at good looking people and think that they must have had it all. i don't mean to blow my own trumpet but now that i am apparently somewhat nice looking, this just isn't the case. what can i do to be happy bros, life is losing its colour and i fear for the future, i'm really worried about myself,
>>
>Be in good shape
>Still mr. Autisto
>Go out, yesterday
>Get attention from a few grills
>Still try to get with ugly girl i've known for serveral years.
>She has fuckbuddy coming in from out of sate
>Try to find my old oneitis
>She's at home, hooking up with a friend of mine. Both even more beta than me, if possible
>timetohang.jpg
>>
>>35144155
Imagine how much easier would it be if there was no all those stupid mind games, pretending like it's even remotely about the movie etc. Why cant bitches just agree or not in terms of fucking before the actual date. A guy always wants to fuck, a slut often too so why make it harder instead of just being open about things. I don't get it.
>>
>>35144134
That's RIP af brahs. Feels bad.
>>
>>35153006
This anon has a good point tho. The moment you become aware of how beta/autist/robot you are is the moment that the rest of hope is gone.
>>
>chat with cute girl i know since kindergarten
>she said there is a spider in her room and she needs help
>gave me her adress
>get to her
>ring the door
>no one walk the dinosaur
>she freaks out and said that it was a joke
>sent me home
>never talks to me again
>>
>>35155668
M8 the girl is autistic not you.
>>
>>35144155
smooth
>>
>>35148516
Hold on to life breh.
Get on the self improvement train. Read more.

This will match your inner self to your outer self and eventually you'll be solid 15/15 alpha.
Work on those Abs too, it'll help.
>>
>>35155280
>standing up in a bus for a slut.

Literally betakek. You only get up for old ppl and children
>>
>>35144616
Thats a better responce IMO, you dont sound like a pussy hungry douchebag and it ends that topic on a bright note. I doubt half of you fuckers even speak to women anyways.
>>
>>35148158
fake it till you make it
>>
>>35155837
>children
wtf?
>>
>>35155837
Lol you get up for children? No wonder kids in the west are spoiled pieces of shit. If anything, kids should get up for older people than them.
>>
>>35155837
>children
you mean pregnant women right?
>>
Lifting didnt make me more beta, i was beta as fuck to begin with. But now some people pay attention to me so it begins to surface.

>went for pizza with m8 and his gf
>we order 2 pizzas (1 for them and 1 for me) and 3 glasses of wine
>i eat mine and drink my wine, waitress comes take my plate and asks if we want something else
>friends (who is not done eating yet) says he will let her know if we need anything
>waitress asks how will we let her know? Smoke signals or text message
>she is looking at me entire time
>im looking at the table and smile
>she leaves, m8 says dude you should have asked for her number
>lightbulb.jpg
>im an idiot
>>
Not sure if SS is doing it but:

>Go to Graduate society drinks party and chast to some girls.
>One of them is canadian and 6'2" and i'm 6'0"
>afterwards go to lightshow in square and she puts her hand on my shoulder
>freak out thinking she thinks i'm some manlet to be patted like a dog.
>she asks me to walk her home and she looks nervous but we chat anyway.
>outside her house she asks to meet up again sometime and I give her my number.
>>
>>35144155
amazing
>>
>>35151051
dont judge him fuckface, at least he made the jump into reality
>>
>>35156135
the same shit happened me two days ago

I feel like a fucking gay asshole beta 3.0 faggot
>>
>>35156414
I feel you bro. I feel stupid as fucking fuck. She was qt too :-/
>>
>>35156210
>freak out thinking she thinks i'm some manlet to be patted like a dog.

kek
>>
File: the-game.jpg (41KB, 419x650px) Image search: [Google]
the-game.jpg
41KB, 419x650px
>>
that sucks, I have been through a similar situation this week. I guess it will happen ocasionally when you expose yourself. You will never get it 100%. Failure is a necessary component of growth.
>>
I got fit but im 30 and it's so hard to meet people

I dont want to settle down, I want to enjoy my life. what do? seems like everyone has decided to give up on being social and pop out kids.
>>
>>35150371
RedPill is poison. Its blind to its own selection bias thus you get AWALT. It is unscientific and all in all wrong
>>
>>35148516

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<333333333333

Very funny.

Also, nice fgas Kember.
>>
>>35144155
pure alpha
>>
>>35156572
>I guess it will happen ocasionally when you expose yourself.
it will happen a lot
>>
>>35156654
I know that feel all too well. my social life is fucking dead now because literally all my friends (minus one dude who won't leave the house anyway) have at least 1 kid.
>>
>>35146336
Sorry to hear that man sounds awful I mean I couldn't think of a harder hitting sucker punch, but I trust you m8 I know you can bounce back from this and start hitting back, cant just bow out gotta get back out there and start fighting again despite what life throws at you just rise above and keep going.
>>
>>35156378
>being a bitter aspie who hates all women
>reality
pick one you dipshit
>>
>>35158048

Just thought I'd mention I'm in the same boat as you cunts.
>>
>>35144965
Brilliant... great fucking movie
>>
>>35144054

For future reference, this is a clue. If you are "hanging" ambiguously without establishing how you feel she is stringing you along and you are falling for it.
>>
>>35148363
>The sky is a weird color, time goes slower

Could it be?
>>
>>35156210
>>freak out thinking she thinks i'm some manlet to be patted like a dog.

i know those feelings, i'm joe pesci rage tier about it
>>
File: 1446889103585.jpg (25KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1446889103585.jpg
25KB, 228x221px
>Started jumping rope
>Neighbours below me knock their roof
>I'm so beta and anti-confrontational that I'm now too scared to jump rope
>>
>>35144066
A girl asked me to buy a few drinks Wednesday night. She added me on FB through a mutual friend.
How do I continue??
>>
>>35146646
They learned
>>
File: bateman.jpg (135KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
135KB, 1600x990px
You could all use a little more Patrick Bateman in your lives.

Remember that this is all a game. Humans are largely uninteresting, shallow and predictable animals and if you push the right buttons they are easy to control. Just do a lot with your life and act cool and collected about it, it makes you look like you have life figured out. Make your life sound interesting so that other people would want to be part of it, not the other way around. And if you aren't doing shit with your life, LIE. Nobody has the time or frankly gives enough of a fuck to research the people they talk to at a moments notice. Act like an ignorant asshole on a date, while injecting niceness in at a few moments and now all of a sudden they think you're the shit. Conversation topic isn't really that important besides how far you can keep it going in any particular direction; talk about goddamn whale skeletons if you can pull it off. Make up a story about something funny you did. In the end if she wants to fuck you she wants to fuck you and its on you not to fuck it up, which isn't very hard if, again, you realize that you don't have to be the insecure one. Girls are stupid.

Being a sociopath will get you, and often the people around you, what you want. and people can't really call you on your bullshit until you've got them and then you don't need to lie any more anyways.
>>
>>35155282
See a shrink. If everything in your life is going good, it's your brain that's fucking up mayne.
>>
I jus posted this on the other tread.

>The I hot trans wanted to have sex with me, so fucking horno and we are Sexting and having arrangements to met and FUCK
>>too horny that I'm not thinking straight, shaking
>>she ask me what I want to do with her
>> dominate her, spank, some light sado
>>she keeps asking me even when I passed all the umbral of hetero sex
>>I offer her my anƔl virginity, if she wants
>>she told me that she looks for manly men
>>blocks me
>>a guy that dress as a girl and takes hormones to look like one just blocked me because I was too much of a faggot.
>>
>>
>>35147095
Treat both types of girls the way you treat girls you only see once
>>
>>35159598
you buy a round she buys a round
make that clear in advance, dont be an ass pie about it
>>
File: A_fedora_hat,_made_by_Borsalino.jpg (113KB, 800x710px) Image search: [Google]
A_fedora_hat,_made_by_Borsalino.jpg
113KB, 800x710px
>>35159798
>>
>>35150371
My whole family got black plague after reading this shit.
>>
>>35144054
>been getting fit since March
>waiting in the auditorium for a friend
>girl, who is a junior to me, walks infront of me
>starts looking me in the eyes
>i ask does she want anything
>she just stares in my eyes for 30 more seconds, without saying a thing, and walks away

I still can't understand what happened. I saw her 5 min later infront of the building and still she wouldn't talk, just stare and giggle.
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 898x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 898x449px
>>35144232
I been thinkin this too, to be honest a woman who is moderately good looking BUT has attractive qualities is the best.
>Elegance, humor, passion.

If a bitch is superficial as fuck, it's actually repulsing. I can only see them as sex objects.
>>
>>35144479

is the first kid a boy or what?

also the 2 girls are acting manlier than the boy. those 2 are the faggiest people I've seen and I got gay friends
>>
>>35144054
Is that Dorian Yates?
>>
>>35163430
yes
>>
File: 1373145266136.jpg (15KB, 217x218px) Image search: [Google]
1373145266136.jpg
15KB, 217x218px
>>35144054
>going directly for the kiss without holding hands or any of that shit
>hanging out with girl multiple times before making move
>getting a girl drunk before you make a move
>buying a girl who hasn't given anything up expensive drinks and not bottom shelf
>making first move in public where people can watch you fail
Jesus m8 this is just a mess
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 456x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 456x384px
>tfw you're in love with a girl who lives 1200 miles away

please help me deal with this feel, it's tearing me apart
>>
File: 1447131826442.jpg (5KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
1447131826442.jpg
5KB, 232x218px
>>35148158
Hello Patrick.
>>
>>35148363
Holy shit, I'm the guy who commented on your previous post calling you Patrick
You literally are him. Seek help.
This read exactly like his stream of consciousness in the book.
Also read the book, it could help you in thinking about your life.
Or just freak you out beyond anything you could imagine, but it's worth the shot. It's a great book.
>>
>>35144479
>>35144504
I know understand why Latsbrah is the way he is, even though he is still wrong.
>>
>>35147911
prob trying to hard bruv
>>
>suicidal thoughts started when I was about 11 years old
>scared of those thoughts so I faked happiness around friends and family
>puberty turned me into handsome Squidward
>got really popular in high school cause I surfed and looked good
>lost virginity freshman year, got girlfriends and did well in school
>suicide always in the back of my mind, don't understand why since my life should be considered great
>graduate and go to college
>girlfriend of almost two years comments about how she senses something is wrong with me
>break up with her right there out of fear that she'll find out I want to kill myself
>alienate myself from family due to thoughts getting stronger
>stop going to class and ignore friends
>can only go to the gym late at night, spend all my time in bed watching movies
>don't know how the fuck I can overcome this and go back to school and see my family again

Why do I feel broken, /fit/? I should have no reason to complain but I still feel like life isn't for me, I feel weak
>>
>>35148158
read american psycho
>>
>>35144155
see this is how I can tell you don't lift. If you were shredded you would have banged her.
>>
File: 6639_psibat_happy-face.png (30KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
6639_psibat_happy-face.png
30KB, 736x736px
>always pretty popular with the ladies
>hit the gym properly
>girls begin hitting on me everywhere
>average 4 girls a week
>tell them im not a relationship guy, they are ok with being my lovers

>mfw
>>
File: hobbes_chill bitch.jpg (26KB, 320x353px) Image search: [Google]
hobbes_chill bitch.jpg
26KB, 320x353px
>Fucking a girl
>Just meant to fuck buddies friends with benefits
>Drinking with her
>"Anon I like you"
>K
>Fucking her later that night
>Moaning my name a whole lot and calling me babe
>MFW

I don't know what to do bros, I'm trying not to have feelings here.
>>
>>35165380
How about you talk to a medical professional
>>
>>35165424
If she's cool and you like spending time with her then you might as well be together. If you don't want to be in a relationship due to past experiences or other things taking up too much of your time then okay.
>>
>never been in a relationship
>never got attention from girls
>start lifting and gain 40lbs of muscle in a few years
>nothing changes

At least I feel better. I'm destined to be an alone autist forever. That's not so bad.
>>
>>35165424

Talk to her you fucking retard! Tell her you want to be lovers, and you aren't into the relationship thing and understand if that's not for her, she will respect your honesty, and by the sounds of things have fucked her properly which makes it easier
>>
>>35147168
Gains?
>>
>>35165439
>tell them you want to kill yourself
>they keep you in a hospital under surveillance and notify your family while also drugging you

Pretty sure that's what that guy is afraid of. Nobody knows how to deal with suicide, it's taboo.
>>
>>35156135
>Lifting didnt make me more beta, i was beta as fuck to begin with. But now some people pay attention to me so it begins to surface.

Wow, hit the nail on the head for me.
>>
>>35165424
Also that supposed to happen... What do you want to to lay there and periodically say "this is sex, anon" in a monotone voice.??
>>
>at a party with a girl who ive been hanging with for a while
>sit next to her and put my arm on her thighs/ass
>Start making out with her like fucking crazy
>ask her to leave the party she says yes and we go
>grab her and pin her up in the elevator making out grabbing her ass
>Waiting for bus to come we are making out and im rubbing her pussy people around staring and shit
>On the bus more making out/ feeling each other up
>Walking her home while making out, get to her house then I tell her to come to my place instead
>walking to my house she puts my hand down her shirt then I feel her tits up
>Get back to my place and end up getting naked
>can't get hard enough to fuck her and can't put on condom.
>we just make out for 2 hours and I eat her out while she sucks me off

I felt so bad afterwards. I felt like I insulted her. She has a boyfriend also btw. Well had
>>
>>35146343
> 132

she doesn't like you because you are a manlet
>>
>>35165380
Maybe seek professional help, but DO NOT tell friends and family. That would put you on the fast track to being labeled crazy.
>>
>>35165380
dont you run out of movies to watch?
>>
File: 1448847584205.png (3MB, 1052x1586px) Image search: [Google]
1448847584205.png
3MB, 1052x1586px
>>35144433
What is the significance of this image? Do both halves depict the same person? Is that person biologically male or female? I must know more.
>>
>>35165542
It's the same person
>>
File: 1234689817236498.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1234689817236498.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>>35150554
>It's only due to my fear of bonding that I evicted her from my house, she was literally wife tier nice.
REEEEE
>>
>>35148714
Story?
>>
>>35165453
>That's not so bad.
it's not? im in the same situation.. its bad
>>
>>35163789
Where is she?
>>
>>35147225
Being with a man who they can feel is higher status than them is a need of women. So, although it's paradoxical to us, the way you make her feel special is by gently, lovingly, but firmly, putting her in her place and keeping her there. You don't have to be a Chad to do it.
>>
I fell I owe you guys some advice about girls. It's the least I can do after you helped me this past year with my lifts. If you are interested I can throw some pointers about how to be a little more fuckeable to women.
>>
>>35163789
That shit sucks.

Here's some advice regarding long distance relationships.

They never work.

Either the long distance part is temporary, or the relationship is temporary, or you're the 1% of people who have the time and resources to travel on a whim and see each other whenever in which case your options are limitless and you'll find someone more convenient sooner or later.

So unless that distance thing changes, just forget about her.
>>
>>35144101
fucking SAVAGE

how ugly are you bro?
>>
>>35144155
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take anon.
>>
>>35165836
I fucking hate that phrase, if you dont take a shot you cant miss that shot
>>
>>35165867

lol oh fuck.
>>
>>35165867
No one cares what you think, online or in your personal life.
>>
>go to bar for friend's birthday party
>see cute indian girl and chubby redhead on stools next to the counter
>they look bored
>walk up and chat, cute indian girl leaves almost immediately
>whatever, flirt with redhead while waiting for bartender
>red asks for a drink
>ask her, what do you like to drink?
>diet coke and coconut rum~
>order it
>bartender sets it down
>immediately grab it
>take a huge sip while looking at redhead in the eyes
>Yumm, this is really good! Thanks for the recommendation :^)

P.S. Cute girl had gone to a club across the street.
>>
>>35165524
You can watch your favorites over and over. Here's my current most-watched list:

>Ponyo
>243x

>Requiem for a Dream
>120x

Evangelion 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo
>23x

NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind
>18x

The Matrix (and sequels)
>~33x

The Dark Knight Rises
>12x

Keep in mind this is over the course of five years, and I usually have the movies playing while I stare at the screen blankly, contemplating my eventual suicide.
>>
>>35165952
lol, your sexual frustration is showing
>>
>>35148158
time to go to therapy m80
>>
File: tips3.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
tips3.gif
2MB, 383x576px
>>35150371
I don't know whether to call you a manchild or just plain fucking stupid.
>>
>>35158287
under rated post have my silent approval
>>
>>35155282

> get off 4chan
> find a time consuming, fulfilling hobby that you either used to or have always wanted to do, eg music, woodworking etc where the rewards are independent of other people
> running/biking/hiking outside helps
> realise that nothing matters, and how you deal with that fact will be either the best or worst thing ever
>>
>>35146336
I remember that sketch. Had a mild laugh outta that one, feeling you on the other part.
Good read m80
>>
>>35165961
> D E V I L I S H
> E
> V
> I
> L
> I
> S
> H
>>
File: asuka.gif (727KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.gif
727KB, 500x328px
>>35165995

> =(
>>
>>35159798
just reminding you that the character Patrick Bateman was made for the reader to laugh at
>>
>>35165380
well what you need is two things, m80

the first is to stop being a weeb filthy casual plebeian (>>35165995) and start watching art movies that'll affect you emotionally and intelectually in a way so deep it'll fill you with the will to live (worked with me, and of course most art won't do any of that anyway). I recommend starting by Farhadi's A Separation, which did change my life and opened some doors for my artistic appreciation without which I would've probably killed myself during the years I was NEETing and watching 3 movies a day.

the second thing is therapy and maybe medication. That's less of an opinion and more solid advice, real talk dude, a lifetime is all anyone gets and if you're thinking of ending yours earlier you should seek medical help if only not to miss what awaits you in the rest of your life. I hope it helps you, m80.
>>
>>35165424
just come up to her and say "Hey anon after our last feel fucks I've been trying to not have feelings towards you, and failing. What do we do?"
>>
>>35144054
not at all

but that's OK because i have deluded myself into thinking i don't need anybody and i'm happier alone
>>
>>35167761
if you're capable of phrasing it that way you clearly have not successfully deluded yourself

go find someone
>>
>>35144522
>>35165344

What are you guys referring to exactly...?
>>
>>35167894
I'm a 23 yo virgin anon, it's too late for that
>>
>>35168012
listen to Sex Nerd Sandra's podcast about Late Bloomers, it's about people who lose their virginity late.

It won't have any advice for you. You know why? Because in that podcast she's talking to and interviewing people 40 and older.

So shut the fuck up about it being too late for you.
>>
>>35165424
Break it off now.
Before she starts to feel like you're about to leave and gets pregnant
>>
File: hnnnnnnnggg.jpg (43KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnnnnggg.jpg
43KB, 500x666px
>>35151454

Get a dog because dogs are great and add a lot to your life.

Live a cool life because it's better than being a weird shut in.

Work on yourself because you're worth it.

Women will happen, boys.
>>
File: 1405644648253.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1405644648253.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>35165961

Genius.
>>
>>35144155

God damnit I say this ironically and it's hilarious if you fuckers ruin this for me
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.