[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is marijuana usage conducive to muscle gains, assuming a proper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: g13HD3_0.jpg (829KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
g13HD3_0.jpg
829KB, 1400x800px
Is marijuana usage conducive to muscle gains, assuming a proper lifting routine and diet?

From my own anecdotal experience, I've found a spliff before a workout is quite helpful in allowing me to focus on the muscle contraction and really push that weight up. I get the most sore after workouts while under the influence of marijuana, however, this may be due to the drug itself and not the workout.
>>
>>35143512
This thread happens everyday, and I'll sum up what each one of them comes to:

>If it helps you and you see gains, then use it
>Smoking anything can cause cancer in the end
>Vaping it lowers or eradicates that risk
>druggie lol

Now please never make weed threads again. Hell, there should be a weed section in the sticky.
>>
Why these weed threads keep popping up with the same stupid ass picture every few days. Why you gotta start shit man.
>>
>>35143540
>>35143553

If I wanted humor I'd just ask what you 1 rep maxes are
>>
>>35143587

Holy fuck
>>
File: bce.jpg (72KB, 999x822px) Image search: [Google]
bce.jpg
72KB, 999x822px
>>35143587
>>
>>35143587
dank humor pham
>>
>>35143587

Fucking hell
>>
>>35143587

Woah there Satan
>>
>>35143512
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>35143587

i thought the 420 crew was supposed to be so calm and chill. someone must have slipped you some alcohol.
>>
>>35145779
>>35145811

>basing your impression of all weed smokers off faggot redditors on r/trees

Smh I just want to know if this shit will increase my gains familia
>>
hey guise, i want to into MMA but i just don't feel violent enough. can smoking a little weed before sparring help me focus on being more violent?
>>
File: arnold_weed.jpg (93KB, 1200x1016px) Image search: [Google]
arnold_weed.jpg
93KB, 1200x1016px
>>
My brother died after overdosing on marijuana. He was invited by the "cool kids" to hang out at some kids house whose liberal parents had left for the weekend. My brother, always a moral and thoughtful individual, wanted to attend because it was one of those massive house parties that he'd never been to. Well, as was later recalled by some of his friends at the party, he was pressured into smoking marijuana. He ended up smoking the entire pack of marijuana cigarettes. Not long after he went into convulsions and started foaming at the mouth. The people at the party held back calling 911 for almost 10 minutes. When the paramedics finally arrived they could do nothing to save him. The autopsy revealed he had 3 times the lethal dosage of blood in his THC.
>>
>>35146356

Is this legit or 'shooped?
>>
>>35143587

Mods please filter this meme
>>
>>35147006
legit
there is even a video if you want to look it up
>>
>>35147006
watch the documentary pumping iron. the scene where he smokes is in it and its motivational as all fuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.