[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is happening in this video? https://www.youtub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: wuttttt.jpg (451KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
wuttttt.jpg
451KB, 2880x1800px
What exactly is happening in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHQ7drk0x2Y
>>
>>35142716
>brown man walks up to rich
>butters him up
>"let's fight bro"
>rich thinks it's some sort of welfare queen
>tries to calm him down before he either gets beat up or beats him up
>>
What the actual fuck. His other videos are just as bad.
>>
>>35142716

17 minutes is a long as time. Anyone watched the entire thing who can sum it up?
>>
he's pranking famous bodybuilders by calling them out on their steroids to elicit angry reactions. RIch handled it maturely though
>>
That black guy is the biggest fucking faggot I swear

I watched maybe 3 of his videos and Jesus Christ man, he did this same thing to Ronnie Coleman it's just cringe worthy

Typical tapout/affliction mma retard fucking gorilla can't even speak English
>>
>>35143019
>>35143127

Here you go
>>
>>35142716
tried baiting Rikimaru into fight (just a prank brah)
Rikimaru smelled potential lawsuit
Responded like a normal person

i remember somebody commented "This channel is like westboro baptist church of fitness"
>>
>>35142716
i've watched about 6 minutes, Rich seems to be a cool and calm guy
>>
>>35142716
Are all spics this retarded?

This isn't a prank... it isn't even anything... I don't get it.

Rich seemed cool though.
>>
>Be retarded fatbody hispanic with 13-year old child-like demeanor
>Worship MMA because Fighting is the apex of masculinity to 13 year-olds
>Attempt to "call out" bodybuilders who admit publicly that they cycle
>Attempt to bait them into fighting, none bite because they can smell the lawsuit
>Still label cringy videos with labels such as "BEATEN UP & ARRESTED" or "CALLED OUT"

Pretty much all the more reason to CC, any nutjob like that that acts confrontational is going to get smoked at some point.
>>
>>35142716
i hope this monkey gets killed or at least severely injured someday.
>>
hahahahaah Richard Piano what a fucking pussy. Why the fuck he is having tose gangster tottoes of guns and respoct slogans while he refused to fight if a guy calls him out? What a fucking insecure faggot. This is officlay proven, all his image is to cover up insecurities of this beta male
>>
Rich actually seemed like a really level headed intelligent person in this video, odd
>>
>>35145642
Rich Piano is actually money rich, so it would be very stupid to get in a street fight just because and get a fucking sued.

Also
>"I wanna see who's stronger"
Stupid faggot, even if Rich is 15 years older he's much stronger than him. Besides, I think scoopy did wrestling and football back in the day so I bet he's not new to fighting.
>>
File: 1448456486069.png (643KB, 657x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1448456486069.png
643KB, 657x1440px
>>35145642
>Scenario 1:
You get your ass beaten up and you regret fighting him.

>Scenario 2:
You beat his ass up and he sues you, with the info all over the internet.

If you want to have random fights in the street then good for you.
>>
>2015
>"street fights"

Unless you're a nigger, there is no excuse for this.
>>
>>35143986
I had this image of him being an asshole, but he seriouslly seems like a very cool and aproachable guy. That nigger ended up doing a big favor to Piana.
>>
>>35142716
Thank you based piano
>>
Rich is cool as fuck
>>
Stupid fucking nigger ape trying to make a quick buck by fighting the piano man and suing him, what a pansy fag.
>>
>>35146044
This. Rich made the right call.
>>
>>35143127

>he did this same thing to Ronnie Coleman

Link to the video? When did this happen?
>>
>>35142716
Rich looks pretty good here.

he could have just walked away but he went out of his way to be personable and won the guy over who was trying to bait him.
>>
>>35143127
most mma fags don't go around just starting shit. You get no respect for fighting civilians in most gyms.
>>
>>35148934
>You get no respect for fighting civilians in most gyms

lol at mma fools considering themselves military or something
>>
>>35142716
what a piece of shit. prophet faggot
>>
>>35142716
these prank shows are disrespectful and stupid. They all should get knocked out
>>
File: what am i looking at.png (143KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
what am i looking at.png
143KB, 500x281px
>>35142716
What is this filthy Frank tier shit, except that this sandnigger isn't funny in the slightest?
>>
>>35144831
Jason genova call out vid when
Cant wait for the piss lord to order 66 his ass
>>
>>35148934
>You get no respect for fighting civilians
>civilians
top kek
i bet you walk around with lmaginary lat syndrome

>what the fuck did you just say about me..., etc.
>>
File: 1435028323140.png (182KB, 460x387px) Image search: [Google]
1435028323140.png
182KB, 460x387px
>>35148934
>civilians
>>
>>35148934
>civilians
Rich isn't even human
>>
>>35142716
Someone didn't take their 8 scoops today
>>
dick piano handled it pretty well t.b.h.
>>
>>35142716
His youtube channel says that the videos are a form of prank videos. They just seem odd.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.