[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not relinquishing your humanity and going on a dirty bulk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: large[1].png (210KB, 755x769px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
210KB, 755x769px
>not relinquishing your humanity and going on a dirty bulk
>not being an extreme hedonist and eat everything in sight while becoming ungodly levels of strong
>not cutting after food bores you and becoming a Greek god
>>
Yeah, you go be fat, faggot.
>>
>>35141545
that has to be roids right
>>
>>35141574
Nope, just some water retention from taking creatine.
>>
>>35141574
pretty sure they're saline injections
>>
>>35141545

OP in fact lifts

>>35141564
This guy doesn't.

FACT: dirty bulk is the quickest way to build muscle and strength as a natty.

FACT: You can cut easily when you have way more muscle, because your base TDEE is higher

FACT: It's winter so you are wearing a coat all the time anyway

FACT: Filthy bulking and Full body every other day swoles you up in a few months

FACT: Recomping will get you nowhere.

Basically, you have no choice but to winter bulk. It actually is the best way to make retained gains for the summer when you lean out.
>>
>>35143852
FACT: You'll be a greasy fatty in the meantime. Noooo thanks.
>>
>>35143852
does recomping really not work?

at what point does it stop working - like in how experienced a lifter does it not work?
>>
>>35143865
it does work, that guy is clueless. lean bulking/recomping is the best way to go

only skellies and roiders can afford to dirty bulk, otherwise enjoy your high blood sugar and being out of breath all the time
>>
>>35143852

> FACT: You can cut easily when you have way more muscle, because your base TDEE is higher

You need to lose way more weight vs a clean bulk, so the deficit has to be larger and longer. A larger and longer deficit means a longer period of strength not progressing at all, more bad workouts and more psychological stress.The difference in TDEE doesn't mean anything and it's not that big either, you still have to lose that weight with a caloric deficit.

> FACT: Recomping will get you nowhere.

That's false, recomping can produce good results for an intermediate/advanced athlete. It could still work with a novice but the rate of progress would be slower, that's all.
>>
>>35143857
Do you not shower regularly you gross fuck? This isn't a problem if you have hygeine

>>35143865
Let me be more specific, lean comping is incredibly inefficient and doesn't take you to the next level of a bulk/cut

>>35143882
Also doesn't lift.

Out of breath all the time? Are you doing super low reps or something? Heavy compounds, 10-15 reps, always focusing on getting stronger in that rep range, will have you out of breath over 60-90 minutes

Also, blood sugar high? Have you ever bulked? If you go HARD in the weight room, your appetite and TDEE go through the roof. That is the key most people miss when bulking, is you have to constantly ramp up your lifts and strength level and intensity. By doing so, you are telling your body to keep growing. Check out citations on the HST page
>>
It works in theory but too many guys get attached to the numbers. They'll eat like shit, gain a ton of weight, but their lifts will progress really well. Eventually they'll realize they're legitimately fucking fat and try to cut, but a lot of guys have trouble sticking with the cut when their numbers start stalling or going down. At least once a day there's a thread here like "guys I'm only like 1/3 through my cut and I haven't lost nearly as much weight as I intended, but my lifts aren't progressing!!! should I just end early?? I'm gonna bulk again fuck it".
>>
>eat like shit
>have to put in extra work in and extreme diet changing to regain lost blood gainz
>>
>>35143887

I never understood this. We universally know that building muscle is WAY more difficult than losing fat. Plus you can deter the loss of strength, in my experience, by having a maintenance period for 6 weeks or so after an extensive bulk. To help normalize your strength level and keep as many fibers in use as possible.

>Recomping

I have never met anyone with decent size who has recomped. They may be out there, but most old school guys preach the bulk n cut.

Guys, please- bulk and cut. Just respectfully disagreeing with the others in this thread and speaking from my experience
>>
>>35143852
>quickest way to build muscle
and a damn good way of losing it too, once you have to cut hard for half the year
>>
>>35143938

Last bulk peaked at 6'3" 220, but I was never so fat that I couldn't see my whole adonis belt/V Lines and my top 2 abs. I guess I stay pretty lean genetically?

I don't ever cut down super low, maybe 10-11%? Visible six, some striations in chest but none in shoulders and only some vascularity in forearms. I can only speak for former skinny/skinnyfat brahs tho
>>
>>35143852
>FACT: It's winter so you are wearing a coat all the time anyway
I actually have sex, so people see me naked
>>
>>35145714

You wouldn't get laid if you were 3-5% higher body fat?
>>
>>35141574
No, he's just a big guy.
>>
>>35143852
>FACT: It's winter so you are wearing a coat all the time anyway
If it isn't below 5 degrees Celsius I'm not wearing a coat.
>>
>>35143937
>We universally know that building muscle is WAY more difficult than losing fat
Building muscle is easier because every time you get a little stronger you get motivated to lift more. If you're cutting you will be progressing much slower and possibly not at all, you may end up with being less consistent with your exercise because you're less motivated.
>>
File: 1448847400900.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1448847400900.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>35145714
>I actually have sex
>>
>>35143887
This isn't computer shop.
Go and recomp your mother.
>>
>>35145789

Building muscle is way more difficult.

Think about gaining 3 lbs of lean muscle vs losing 10 lbs of fat.
>>
>>35147148
>motivation vs demotivation
>>
>>35147187

I'm not sure what you are saying, but it's true.

Go to a supermarket and look at 3 lbs of lean pork. Now imagine shoving that under your skin. That's what 3 lbs of actual muscle would look like
>>
File: me.gif (42KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
me.gif
42KB, 633x758px
>tfw you crush a huge steak, a shittonne of steamed broccoli and a fucktonne of potatoes after a DL PR, with no idea of the calories
>that delicious 4 egg omelette and oats with milk as soon as you wake up
>those sweet tears of lean bulkers as they realize they didn't zero their scale and are eating 70g of brown rice rather than 50g
>tfw you have zipper abs anyway
>>
>>35145745
For you
>>
>>35147767
Sounds like a clean bulk bro
>>
>>35148127
By my definition a dirty bulk is just a larger than average surplus for more fat, strength and muscle gains (in that order)
Garbage food is no good on a bulk
>>
File: k.jpg (163KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
163KB, 1500x1500px
>>35141545

> king hippo mode
>>
>>35147767

This guy knows what's up
>>
>>35147767
>>35149524
same here brehs feels good eh

just eat right 4 life and never have to worry about counting calories.
>>
File: 1438289067042.png (75KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1438289067042.png
75KB, 325x244px
i did this. now i'm 25+% and im looking at 6+ months, 30-40 lbs cut

should look pretty sickened on the other side though
>>
File: 21 - Phunbaba.gif (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
21 - Phunbaba.gif
5KB, 160x160px
>>35141545
>>
dirty bulking is usually followed by 'perma-cutting'

all these types end up looking like Jason Blaha for the rest of their lives
>>
>>35143852
FACT: cutting will net you a higher fat deposit capability in the future
FACT: muscle gain will be nearly the same as clean eating
>>
>>35143865
it's like the fountain of youth - sure people have heard of it but no one's really seen it. could happen
>>
>>35141574
>>35141545
silverback DNA splicing.
>>
>>35152684

But it won't. Dirty bulk let's you jack up WAY more weight, let alone how crazy the pumps get when you eat a lot of sugar- (preworkout a giant coffee with tons of sugar and cream).
>>
>>35141574

GOMAD
>>
>>35145745
4u
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.