[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ Essentially my life is fucking falling to pieces and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Jabba_the_Hutt.png (264KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Jabba_the_Hutt.png
264KB, 480x270px
Hey /fit/

Essentially my life is fucking falling to pieces and I need to do something to turn my life around.

I've never been more motivated to start losing weight and going to the gym but I have no idea where to start or what to do when I get there

Can we get an advice thread going so I know what to expect, what equipment to start on, who to ask for help etc.

Pic related, kinda.
>>
Get yourself a cup of coffee and read the sticky.
>>
Are you fucking trolling me
>>
>>>/sticky/
>>
If you can't be bothered to read the sticky there's really no hope for you. The sticky isn't holy scripture but it will get you most of the way there. If you can't read it for 15 minutes you won't change your habits for the better.
>>
Hi, I'm Anon, you might know me from such classics as Read The Fucking Sticky.
>>
>>35139538
Kek'd
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 900x900px
>>35139407
Hi I'm Troy Mcclure!
You may remember from such threads as; 'Is Pokemon Anti-Semitic' and '>Playing Banjo's in 2015'!

I'm here to tell you to read the sticky!

THE END
>>
If you want to be hand-held through the stuff covered in the sticky you have at least imply that you're a girl, first.
>>
File: pixlr_20151204192356598.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pixlr_20151204192356598.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>35139407
Pls no bully on my pic anons. I'm trying to motivate OP.
>>
Read the sticky. I was in the same boat as you earlier this year, I've lost over 100lbs and look better than ever. I'll answer some questions if you have any but please read the sticky anyway
>>
>>35140648
Good shit man, I can tell your skin is just basically a glidesuit attached to your body but your determination is what's impressive
>>
>>35140763
Thx friend. It looks like bat wings. My legs are downright ugly. I was morbidly obese for a very long time.

Squatted 1pl8 the other day tho. It's hard to keep form because my tendons didn't grow to move that way.
>>
>>35140782
Very nice. You getting surgery to take the skin away?
>>
>>35140798
Pry not. Wife doesn't care. She married me when I was fat. She prefers me this way.
>>
File: march 1st to november 1st.png (1MB, 866x807px) Image search: [Google]
march 1st to november 1st.png
1MB, 866x807px
>>35140841
Well damn, I have to say I'm envious my friend. I find weight loss stories more inspiring than skelly-turned-buffmen stories. I'll post my progress just for shits. lost 110lbs

We're all gonna make it
>>
File: pep.jpg (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
7KB, 230x219px
>>35139746
I miss based phil
>>
>>35140887
you looked fine before tho (no homo)
>>
>>35140648
Fucking nice! Keep going!
>>
>>35140887
>We're all gonna make it.
Most definitely.
>>
>>35139407

Listen, whatever changes you are gonna make in your life you have to make sure that they are gonna be PERMANENT

PERMANENT.

That means that if you are doing a workout regime, changing your diet, etc. You have to say to yourself "can i do this day in, day out, for the rest of my life?".

Secondly, know that you have to build up to something. Check your ego. If you have never followed a discipline or schedule before don't think you can go full on hard on military style. Your willpower is a weak pussy and needs to be exercised before it can play in the field.

So if you want to change yourself you need to

1.) Identify the permanent changes you want to make
2.) work gradually toward getting them
3.) create a consistent schedule and stick to it.

And finally, keep getting on the horse.

A quote:

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan press on has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
John Calvin Coolidge
>>
>>35140887
fuark nice work

>tfw you can finally fit into nice chinos and jeans
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.