[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long would it take me to achieve this? saw this the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 111.jpg (92KB, 808x609px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
92KB, 808x609px
how long would it take me to achieve this? saw this the other day and it took my breath away
>>
5kg Dumbell
500x a day
1,5 years
>>
Skip shoulder day

Everyday arm day.
>>
>>35138386
A couple of years.

JM lifted natty for a few years then started juicing and that's when he really got impressive with his arms.

I think he measured his at 18. Which is pretty good cuz he's lean too. Hence the veins.
>>
genetics will dictate the appearance of your arms, that guy has superior arm genetics than most lifters
>>
>>35138505
Maybe insertions but most men can get juicy arms with proper isolation, volume, and drugs.

Remember- big arms don't correlate with strength as much as other body parts.

Most powerlifter don't have huge arms.

You need volume and drugs.
>>
>>35138584
What do you think about high frequency training for arms? Something like hitting them 3-4 times a week
>>
>>35138634
so when would you train the rest of your body then, idiot?
>>
>>35138660
Wasn't talking about giving them a day that's only dedicated to them. Stop talking shit.
>>
>>35138634
If you really want them to grow you can do that.

I remember when I first started working out if do concentration curls every day to failure and my arms grew really fast. I barely did triceps though because I was a noob.

I'd alternate between heavy days and light days where you focus on heavier weight with sets of 8 and then lighter weight sets of 12.

You can have a dedicated arm day where you're doing 6 exercises total and then the other days you can just add it to the end of your work outs 1 exercise for biceps and 1 for triceps but do lots of sets 5-10 until failure.

Try to minimize doing them on days you know you'll do something that will target them again the next day.

You don't want your other body parts to suffer or fall behind. Ultimately proportion is the best to go with. Having huge arms means nothing if everything else is unproportionate.
>>
>>35138386
You could probably achieve this after 1 cycle of tren and with the picture taken with downlighting after you just got a pump.
>>
>>35138678
>unproportionate

disproportionate
>>
>>35138748
Fuck I'm stupid
>>
>>35138678
Thanks man, that's exactly the way I was planning to train them, maily cause my back is way ahead of the rest of my body that they look like noodles

Also now that JM is here too, do you guys prefer unilateral or bilateral work? What do you think of stuff like supersetting tris with bis?
>>
>>35138819
>unilateral
far superior for many reasons i will not waste time explaining

i do one exercise triceps, one biceps, etc

i dont actually super set just go back and forth
>>
>>35138386
Sameshill thread
+1 senpai, keep it up.
>>
>>35138819
I prefer supersetting, at the beginning to sort of pre exhaust and then towards the end I'll do unilateral since I'm more fatigued.

I think unilateral is superior in terms of being mind muscle connection and overall recovery.
>>
Oh hes samefagging once again, poor soul.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.