[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

vanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: narcissism1-300x240.jpg (20KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
narcissism1-300x240.jpg
20KB, 300x240px
How to combat narcissism caused by lifting?
I'm hardly ottermode but I'm spending increasing amounts of time in front of the mirror.. afraid it gets out of hand.
>>
bit of ego is good, necessary to make you a genetically competitive male.

just don't be a zyzz tryhard and you'll be fine.
>>
>>35009095
>not realizing overpopulation is the biggest problem of our time
>wanting to bring a child into a world of corporate greed, cilmate change and state oppression
>being a slave to your basest instincts
>implying your descendants would even remember you, after two generations

Oh anon. So pointless.
>>
>>35009723
I guess enlightement is the only option then
>>
>>35009723
Corporate greed and state oppression have always existed, and quite often been worse. I do agree with your last two points, blindly following your natural instinct to procreate has very few benefits to you anymore. In the west, you don't need your kids to work the fields when you're too old, in fact you keep supporting them til you die most of the time. You can save hundreds of thousands of dollars, and more importantly, hundreds of hours a week by not having kids.
>>
>>35009723
lmaoing at your beta kek ass
people like you are the reason society will collapse, e.g. europeans will be outbred by muslims in their own countries, resulting in a less intelligent general population.

You were created for this one goddamn reason you genetically inferior faggot.
>>
>>35009723
Are you white? If so, please reproduce. It's the least selfish thing you could do

In fifty years when there are no whites to pay taxes and help the economy, the minorities will starve
>>
>>35009723
>overpopulation

i guess like 80% of the land on earth not being used by man gave you that idea.
maybe the one that governments subsidize farmers to not grow crops because it will go to waste did it?
>>
File: caesarbuste.jpg (30KB, 300x395px) Image search: [Google]
caesarbuste.jpg
30KB, 300x395px
>>35009723
>not realizing overpopulation is the biggest problem of our time
>wanting to bring a child into a world of corporate greed, cilmate change and state oppression

>Letting a multimillion years old bloodline end because you believe in the overpopulation meme
>Not using your personal power to expand your imperivm (like Roman families did)
>not ruling from the grave using trust funds with elaborate rules concerning when your offspring get funds
>>
>>35009723
>not wanting a big family

cück detected
>>
>>35009064

>Post in a current body thread on /fit/
>get rated 4/10 by everyone except one guy who asks for your email

That'll do it for you
>>
>>35009064
>How to combat narcissism caused by lifting?

Easy, by remembering that sooner or later, one way or another, by injury, neglect, or old age you will lose all your gains.
>>
>>35015156
Zyzz didnt lose his gains, he was a sick cunt to the very end.
>>
>>35015727
Just look at him now, he's a total skeleton.
>>
File: 1425074415635.jpg (52KB, 999x562px) Image search: [Google]
1425074415635.jpg
52KB, 999x562px
>>35010878
oh this must be why fat white trash end up having 20 mixed race kids and raising them on welfare

>le genetic superiority

holy fuck, wanna know how can i tell you've never accomplished anything in your life?
>>
>>35009723

uhh, whats anything you've said have to do with anything I said.

you come across like some dude who really wanted to find an excuse to rattle off some psuedo intellectual dribble in order to seem enlightened.

sincerely urs

~ fedorio.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.