[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really don't know where else to put this. How do I deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1447787796969.jpg (11KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1447787796969.jpg
11KB, 246x200px
I really don't know where else to put this. How do I deal with fucking bedbugs?

I've done what google tells me to do, but they keep coming back. Washing and double bagging clothes, searching for them, just about anything that pops up on google.

Bed Bug heat treatment is expensive as hell, but seems to be one of the few things that work. I live in a small two bedroom apartment. Any suggestions on a safe and cheap way to raise the temperature in the apartment high enough to kill all bedbugs? And if safe is asking too much, I'll just take cheap.

Please help me. They keep me awake with their bites and I'm losing gains.
>>
Throw away mattress
buy new one
>>
File: 1447093938197.jpg (78KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1447093938197.jpg
78KB, 400x400px
>>35009022

I did that, cleaned the apartment, and cleaned/dryed all clothes in the apartment, double bagging in the process.

I slept on the couch while saving up for a new mattress, and they reappeared.
>>
I had 'em before when I was flatting in uni. We got pest control guy to put down some shit and also got new mattresses, sheets, pillows etc and drycleaned all our clothes. It was a fucking pain in the arse though.
>>
>>35009083
then your only other option is to get pest control to nuke your fucking apartment lmao
>>
How do you know if you have bedbugs?
>>
File: buick 1.png (391KB, 591x452px) Image search: [Google]
buick 1.png
391KB, 591x452px
Aplly for a job at Buick.
>>
Have a professional do it. Yes, it costs money, but that's the price of having the problem solved.

Any other method will stress you the fuck out with the required vigilance and there's always one or two that escape and they'll be back in a month when you thought they were gone. You will be seeing them in your dreams.
>>
Heat treatment is the best way, alternatively isopropyl alcohol kills them on contact and evaporates quickly. Buy a bunch of bottles of it and pour it all over your shit and it should work, just be sure to get the areas where they hang out especially the crease of your bed and small spots (like your dick)
>>
>>35010365

Thank you very much.

The main thing I need to target right now is the couch.

Professional pesticide treatments are apparently not effective, and heat treatment is expensive as hell. I'm gonna soak the couch in isopropyl alcohol, and then when I move out of this place I'm going to move all of my belongings into a small self-storage unit. Then I'm going to borrow a small propane heater, or something else cost effective and heat treat the storage unit to hopefully kill anything left over.
>>
>>35009013

exterminator
>>
This should be your landlord's problem, especially since it's probably affecting other apartments in the building too. Even if you get rid of yours the infestation will remain.
>>
I feel for you. Had these last year, luckily I moved out, threw away a lot of stuff like pillow, mattress, and steamed a lot of other things.

If moving out isn't an option you will have to call pest control. The terrible thing with bedbugs is, they're so flat they can hide in ANY part of your home. Most of the time they live beneath the wooden floors, behind wallpapers, in small gaps in furniture, creases of your bedsheets...

It's awful. They can survive for a YEAR without feeding on blood. They travel to other flats following pipes and electrical wires, they can hide in your clothes or suitcase and infest other places you go to...

Good luck bro :(
>>
>>35009013
I lived with bedbugs for 5 years before I moved to a new apartment.

I tried every single method possible and nothing worked. I moved to a new apartment and didnt bring anything but my clothes (which were washed and dried 5 times before being brought into my new apt) and my electronics.

I've basically started over, unfortunately this has been the only way that's worked for me, but frankly I wouldn't have it any other way right now, living with bedbugs is TRULY hell. I cringe just thinking about those parasitic motherfuckers.

Good luck man, I'm sorry you have to live with them, hopefully you can find a solution soon.
>>
>>35012981
Did you try diatomaceous earth?

The only thing I know to work is controlling the entire building p much and making sure there are no nooks or crannies anywhere for them to hide. I've seen it in some big city hostels.
>>
>>35013082
I did try DE but I was 4 years into my infestation and there were simply too many of them in my home for it to be effective
>>
>>35009013
Pour some riot punch on ya bed bug bites, CHAH-LIE
>>
>>35013082

How do you apply DE without killing yourself?

Where do I apply DE? Inside the couch frame?
>>
>>35012981
I think im just gonna do this when moving

I really fucking liked that bed too
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.