[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK DO I LIFT AND MAKE GAINS WHILE TRYING TO LOSE FAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1437486829493.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1437486829493.png
293KB, 633x758px
HOW THE FUCK DO I LIFT AND MAKE GAINS WHILE TRYING TO LOSE FAT
>>
>>35007955
you stop being retarded, lift, do cardio, and cut at the same time, then once you reach a nice baseline you alternate bulk/cut till you reach your goal
>>
Buy dumbells and do an at-home liposuction
>>
FUCK! There's so many shitposts here today. It's crazy. Hey buddy? Did you try reading the fucking sticky?
>>
>>35007955
You need to burn fat in the morning at a deficit and after this you will eat more and build muscle.
Really easy in the beginning.
>>
>>35008089
what the fuck are you saying senpai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> READ THE STICKEY
>>
easy, i lost 40 lbs doing SS, 500 calorie deficit and mobility drills on off days.
>>
Scooby has a great video on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi-jnsG0Z7Y

TLDR: Find out your daily caloric allowance, eat slightly less than that(fat loss), get enough protein to gain muscle, and voila.

Extra stuff: drink lots of water, make sure you're sleeping enough, make sure your program is solid.

Judging from your question (no offense), you're probably just starting out. You will easily, EASILY lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. Newbie gains are nothing short of a miracle.
>>
>>35007955
You're just gonna spin your wheels trying to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Focus on losing fat by lifting and doing cardio while maintaining a healthy diet. Its not that fucking complex cunt.
>>
I started lifting and I'm losing weight from it whilst eating like a pig, I also cycle 8 miles to work though.
>>
>>35007955
I among my brothers shall be the one amongst my brethren to take on this bait
anon if you're a fatty you 'should' be able to make gains on a -500 tdee and liftaaang
may your gains be holy
>>
>>35007955
Have you considered lifting weights while eliminating horrid dietary habits?
>>
>>35007955
bulk fall and winter
cut spring
maintain summer

repeat x f
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.