[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Preworkout Suppelment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

Bros, who else here is addicted to pre-workout supps?

Is sounds silly, but I'm legit addicted to them and feel like a different person on them (social, witty, focused, sharp, motivated) as opposed to off them (irritable, introverted, foggy brain, lethargic)

What are the ingredients in these that make me feel so good? White Flood, Jack3d (yes, even without that banned substance), IMR...they all make me feel great.

I know it's not just caffeine, caffeine alone does not make me feel as good.
>>
File: Capture.png (10KB, 289x212px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10KB, 289x212px
>literally nothing
>>
>>35006771

What the hell is making me feel so good???

I know it's not a placebo because I've taken shit like pheinbut and felt NOTHING on (despite it being touted god-like) yet preworkouts always hit me right away.
>>
>>35006780
Nigga just get some sleep faggot and eat plenty
>>
>>35006797

I sleep 8 hours a night and am bulking.

This isn't just about my workouts, it's about my quality of life in general.

On days I take a PWO I feel amazing the whole day

On days I don't, I feel irritable and shitty
>>
>>35006799
Sounds like caffeine dependency
>>
>>35006839
This. Time to cycle off or kill yourself
>>
File: 22forum.png (435KB, 469x538px) Image search: [Google]
22forum.png
435KB, 469x538px
>purchased one dem fruity drinks from Jamba Juice
>retail monkey asks me if I want a 'booster'
> gimmie "focus" boost.
>30 min later
>holy shit balls its like adderall I got dosed with
>was in my car intensely staring at the red light
>nanoseconds before it changed to green I was gone
>>
>>35006905
they no longer offer "focus" boost on campus.
bastards. I have no idea what the active ingredient was.
>>
>>35006905

is there anything wrong with adderall?
>>
File: merchant1.png (225KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
merchant1.png
225KB, 800x764px
Yes yes goyim, JACK3D is the best on the market.
>>
>>35007578
It's as bad for you as meth. I've done both. Know a guy who's brain was "rewired" from Adderall abuse, he ended up stabbing his girlfriend in the face for no reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Old jack3d was great

Try this OP, sick pumps and that vascualoty..
>>
>>35007653
whats thats called?
>>
File: 1439290849652.jpg (23KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1439290849652.jpg
23KB, 515x515px
>>35007617
Sounds pretty chill
>>
File: swat-kats.jpg (46KB, 520x387px) Image search: [Google]
swat-kats.jpg
46KB, 520x387px
>>35007653
fuck i miss it. 2 scoops and whole body was crawling
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>35007672
Nitroflex by GAT.

It's a German made product, definitely up there in terms of strength gains
>>
>>35007578
This anon sounds like he's overhyping the effects >>35007617

but one thing he IS right about is the fact that it rewires the brain, especially after long time use. People who have used it regularly for even just a year can have side effects last for a year or more.

That shit will fry your brain.
>>
>>35007696
>swat kats
>instantly feel like an amnesia victim regaining his lost memories

Holy shit the waves of nostalgia.
>>
File: merchant2.jpg (149KB, 590x639px) Image search: [Google]
merchant2.jpg
149KB, 590x639px
>>35007700
This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325 mg of caffeine. Do not combine with other caffeine- or stimulant-containing products. Follow the instructions for assessing your tolerance. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of any kind including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks rior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. Do not take within five hours of bedtime.
>>
I take nitraflex, with gakik no3 pills
>>
lipo 6 black, 2 pills

full of caffeine, each pill is pretty much a cup of coffee
>>
Bad news for Jack3d,"GNC Holdings suspends sale of USPlabs products" - http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0T903Q20151120
>>
>>35006780
Could be the dmaa if you're using the one >>35006771 showed

That shit is a pretty strong stimulant
>>
I always lift before work. When I take pre, I'm more tolerable, have better productivity, and im in a friendlier mood. I love the mental focus I get from mine. 10/10 would recommend to anyone
>>
>>35007617

What's wrong with meth?
>>
File: 1436125738053.png (277KB, 571x351px) Image search: [Google]
1436125738053.png
277KB, 571x351px
>I'm legit addicted
>What are the ingredients in these

Seriously, stop taking that shit anon. This is not rocket science.
>>
Lol just checked my pre and it's got a fuckload of phenethylamine in it. Maybe that's why I HAVE TO GET TO THE GYM EVERYDAY.
>>
File: critter-found.jpg (47KB, 470x256px) Image search: [Google]
critter-found.jpg
47KB, 470x256px
This happened to a friend of mine, He was also on a shit load of steroids, we were just begging him to quit all the prework.

Now he does lots of molly
>>
>>35008274
PEA is some nasty shit.
>>
>>35008093
dopamine toxicity and downregulation

you will feel intense anhedonia and depression after even single meth binge and after prolonged use the effects become seemingly permanent to a degree. leads to a lot of suicides
>>
a couple weeks ago someone posted a pre workout made in the USA by this somewhat underground bodybuilding sup company, definitely shady but it was sold in a black plastic jar like the pre workouts pictured here but on the label it had some sort of monster or demon . it had among other things DMAA in it and was definitely chock full of other illegal banned shit... anyone remember it??? I wanna buy some but I forgot the name of it.
>>
>>35009286
why>>35008129
obv you have no idea what addiction is if you think people can just stop taking something that seemingly obliterates all of their mental problems

I am coming off a 3 day heroin binge and hating myself btw. wish I could fast forward a week to where ill feel normal.
>>
are there any non illegal workout supps that are actual worth buying these days??? Or is it basically just caffeine creatine and some other bullshit??? I never got to try DMAA. I tried the old superpump and I remember getting insane pumps. but this was like 5 years ago at least
>>
>>35009286
What's bad about it? The dinosaurs that show up to spot me grab the bar early sometimes but other than that seems pretty chill.
>>
>>35009337
coffee you dunce
literally all you need
>>
>>35006780

placebo
>>
>>35006725

Ima say its the beta alanine. Them tingles go off, feel nice as fuck. Any who just buy pure beta alanine and see if that works just as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 1124x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1124x749px
>>35009320
>>
>>35006780
probably one of the synthetic chinese chemicals that resulted in them being sued by the federal government

ultimate keks spending 50 dollars for caffeine powder

idiots
>>
Guys, help me out here a bit.
Suggest I wanted to spike the drinks at a party because parties are all so fucking dull these days, would it be possible to do it with a "pre-workout" type mix?
I cannot seem to get my hands on DMAA the legal way, but apparently DMAE is a thing with much the same effect, available in a PWO called F#cked Up, together with a dose of Beta-Alanine.

Apart from that I have no idea what to put in it. Maybe some fruits that taste similar to / compliment the PWO to mask that there unmistakable PWO taste, but I reckon the greedy lazy fucks I usually party with will go off their rocker when there's free drank available.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.