[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's worse for yourself in the long run? Being obese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (672KB, 579x712px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
672KB, 579x712px
What's worse for yourself in the long run? Being obese or doing steroids?
>>
>>35006152
both
>>
>>35006152
I've never seen an obese 65 year old.
>>
being obese obviously
steroids have their risks and drawbacks, but they're not going to take tens of years off of your life if you use them correctly
>>
>>35006363
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>35006392
I'm not American if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>35006419
kek
>>
If someone uses steroids they most likely train and eat right so that is a factor. Whereas an obese person does no exercise and eats like shit.
>>
>>35006152
Both will die huge and young if they take it too far but with steroids it's possible to be smart and therefore healthy at any dosage while any level of obesity is dangerous under any circumstances
>>
>>35006152
Id bang the fatty in the OP desu senpai baka no homo
>>
>>35008662
Not considering the mirin, ability, and self esteem which steroids have a huge advantage over obesity in
>>
File: image.jpg (338KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338KB, 2400x1600px
>>35006419
Rekt
>>
>>35006152
It doesn't matter which is worse. They're both terrible for you.
/thread
>>
>roidhead die at 25 in a sauna
>overweight live longer than normalweight people
>obese live longer than underweight people
Pretty clear.
>>
>one is attractive, sexy and will get you laid constantly
>the other involves sticking needles into your body
>>
>>35009212
Yea, diabetes sucks man
>>
File: shots_fired.jpg (179KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
shots_fired.jpg
179KB, 770x433px
>>35006392
>>35006419
>>
>>35006152
>steroids
>long run

mmmmmMMMMMMmmmmm
you can recover from obesity, your balls don't un-shrink or un-shut down
>>
>>35009284
>your balls don't un-shrink or un-shut down
Actually they do, idiot.
>>
>>35009358
>sterility is reversible
oh good, I guess that's why they finally made steroids legal
>>
depends on how obese we're talking, and to what extend the roid use goes.

daily juicing for decades will fuck you up real bad. so will a weight of 500lbs.

a short cycle of low-dosed testosterone with proper PCT won't do much harm, neither will a few pounds of excess body fat.
>>
>>35006152
i'd dump my cum on that chick and leave.
>>
>>35009284
>you can recover from obesity, your balls don't un-shrink or un-shut down
lmao you're retarded

what is pct?
>>
>>35008662
>who is arnold

why do people on /fit/ talk out of their ass about shit they don't know about?

If I wanted to read stupid bullshit that sounds correct but isn't in reality, I would go on reddit
>>
>>35009382

I blasted everything under the sun in massive doses for a handful of years when I was competing. Never took a break, never used HCG, was completely sterile.

Came off, waited 2 weeks, then shot up some Triptolerin. Natural test levels and fertility came back by the next week.

Just about anything is reversible.
>>
Being obese. Steroids aren't as life threatening as being hugely overweight.
>>
>>35006152
both you fucking retard
>>
>>35009382
It is when caused by roids
>>
File: AFASFASF.jpg (196KB, 1105x782px) Image search: [Google]
AFASFASF.jpg
196KB, 1105x782px
>doing steroids ever
>>
>>35008713
>Posts ignorant comment
>tries to /thread
>>
>>35009258
kek
>>
>>35009167
>>overweight live longer than normalweight people
>>obese live longer than underweight people
this can't be right
>>
>>35008662
>Both will die huge and young if they take it too far

Just because zyzz died because he has shit heart genetics, doesn't mean anyone who abuses steroids will die you. Most bodybuilders of the 1970-1990s are doing just fine.
>>
>>35010028
Correlation is not causation.
>>
>>35009382
You're a fucking idiot. Keep your mouth shut if you have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>35006152
jesus christ that looks like a really fucking fat version of my gf
my brain is full of fuck
>>
>>35010160
>that looks like a really fucking fat version of my gf

Post picture of gf.
>>
>>35009258
top jej
>>
>>35006152
>people saying doing roids is worse than being a fatty

Would you rather live a life of mires, gains, adonis-like aesthetics, being able to have social power over others, and being a general alpha, and die at 40...

...or "live" a life where where you've never truly lived since the day you were born, where you don't experience human happiness to its full extent, where every physical exertion is a hassle, and where you are treated as something just a little less than human even by the kindest people on earth, and live to 60?
>>
>>35009469
Didn't he take a relatively conservative amount of roids compared to the guys of today? I mean I know he did a lot but I'm talking comparatively
>>
>>35006152
HIGH TEST.
>>
>>35009167
> being this stupid
>>
>>35009978
>Posts ignorant comment
Let me guess, you're a medical professional?
Oh, you're not?
Then please, go ahead and continue to convince ignorant people that it's okay to make dangerous decisions.
>>
>>35006152
i'd fuck her senpai
>>
>>35011370
but i'm an otherkin and identify as a muscular man even though without steroids i can't be muscular, are you trying to shame me for being neuroatypical with lies that doctors make up to try to steal my gains?
>>
what is the worst side effect of testosterone propinate in pills?
>>
>>35008675
>Not considering the depression, suicidal thoughts and lack of self esteem which steroids share with obesity
ftfy
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.