[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I discovered a lump in my scrotum. It does not seem to be attached

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

I discovered a lump in my scrotum. It does not seem to be attached to veins or actual testicle. Do I need to see a doctor?
>>
RIP
>>
>>35004294
gulp
>>
yes go see your doctor
>>
it's probably just a hydrocele, but you should probably get it checked out

source: was in the same situation a few years back
>>
>>35004281
I found something similar and it turned out to be varicose veins. Have to wear tighter underwear. Boxer briefs x F.
>>
>>35004281
Yes, for god's sake.
>>
>Find lump on testicle
>Decide to ask the 4chan fitness board whether seeing a doctor is a good idea
>>
>>35004281
If it's not a small bump on one of your balls then the odds are astronomical that it's dangerous. I have some sort of cyst near my right one. Got an ultrasound on it about 2 years ago and was told that I don't need to do anything about it unless it starts hurting.
>>
>>35004469
>>35004449
>>35004327
>>35004319

It'll most likely be weeks before I get to see a doctor as I'm just sorting my insurance out. I'm trying to get a sense of how serious this is. I was scared when I discovered it but I don't feel like being scared anymore.
>>
>>35004490
America
How does it feel to live in a country that doesn't care for your own balls?
>>
Do you really want a doctor touching your balls?
>>
>>35004281
You just need a couple of bros or even older guys (with a little more experience ) to help you out and conpare there's to your'res. Maybe they can give you a little guidance and help in examining the area :^)
No homo
>>
90% chance it's a hydrocele or epididymitis
>>
>>35004509
I'm in Europe but just moved from another country, hence the need to sort it out.

>>35004518
Not really.
>>
>>35004527
>90% chance it's something else
>10% chance you are going to die
Those aren't the best odds.
>>
>>35004538
also

>a man's lifetime chance of getting it [testicular cancer] is about 1 in 263

I don't like these odds either.
>>
>>35004547
If I chop off one does it go up to 1 in 526? I mean you only really need one right?
>>
>>35004477
>If it's not a small bump on one of your balls then the odds are astronomical that it's dangerous.
Is this true? I got a small bump on one side but it's definitely not attached to my ball, feels more like the skin is thicker in one spot
>>
File: 1418338513216.jpg (18KB, 317x233px) Image search: [Google]
1418338513216.jpg
18KB, 317x233px
>>35004327
>had a hydrocele
>ball swells to the size of fist
>have surgery to fix it
>it comes back a few months later
>doctor says out of hundreds of operations he's preformed, I'm only one of two people to ever happen twice
>have surgery again
>4 fours later it's back again

Just fuck everything.
>>
>>35004717
*4 years
>>
>>35004281

Go see a doctor. He will touch your balls but who cares, its not like he is sucking your dick.

You have to be carefull with lumps breh
>>
>>35004791
What if it's not a he? That would be awkward as fuck.
>>
>>35004281
Yes. I have had two. Both were epiaditimytis, not cancer. You just take antibiotics and you're all clear in a week.

If it is cancer you need to deal with it ASAP.

Tldr: yes, go to the fucking doctor if you have lumps of unknown origin on you testicles.
>>
be sure to run your fingers through the doctor's hair when he grabs your balls. it soothes his nerves and makes the whole thing a lot less awkward for everyone.
>>
>>35004891
and then what?
>>
>>35004837

So you have a female doctor who touches your balls. Who cares? Just fap 2 times before you go so you don't get a boner.

easy
>>
>>35004958
If he closes his eyes and/or moans then you can kiss him. next step's on you, bud. You're in control at this point. You'll know what to do when the time comes.
>>
>>35004281

Feel free to post a picture. I'm a doctor. There's no reason to trust me, but you might as well.

If it's not attached to testicle or epididimis then it's unlikely to be Ca. Alternatives would include:

hydrocoele
varicocoele
hernia
>>
>>35004490
Bro what? Are you in the US?

Just go in for a physical. It's free
>>
>>35005279
Could a vericocele really present itself as just a floating lump?

I'm not OP, but I did have a vericocele from like ages 10-16. It ended up fuckhuge. Had to get the surgery. 9 years later my left testicle is probably half the volume of my right one.

Pretty neat stuff. Hope I'm not infertile.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.