[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smoking causes cancer >massive agenda to make it look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Rare+pepe+comp_419215_5582801.jpg (45KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
Rare+pepe+comp_419215_5582801.jpg
45KB, 709x765px
>smoking causes cancer
>massive agenda to make it look gross and not cool

>overweight related diseases is the leading cause of death
>fat acceptance is a thing

Why the fuck is America so ignorant?
>>
>>35002461
because muh feelings

If weak and stupid is a feeling, they sure got a lot of them
>>
>>35002461
Well the big jews can't tax all unhealthy foods like they can cigarettes.
>>
>>35002461
because our food corporations are making bank off of uneducated diabeetus who still believe "calories in calories out" and consume 5 quarts of ice cream a day.
>>
File: 1401859602097.png (161KB, 300x308px) Image search: [Google]
1401859602097.png
161KB, 300x308px
>mfw a fat person tells me smoking is bad for me
>>
>>35002461
because one is a choice and one is genetics, get real you CIS scum.
>>
Americans are cattle, and negroes and mexicans love being treated like cattle, so things get even worse.

The government decides what is cool and what is not, and being a fatass is a good thing for the State, because it makes you more submissive and dependant of it.

tl; dr Muricans are cattle
>>
>>35003481
>"eating like a pig is too"
>>
>>35003491
Since when is smoking genetics?
>>
>>35003459
If they believed calories in and calories out they would not be fat. Anyone who argues against caloric balance should be put to death
>>
>>35003551
so you're saying eating 2000 calories of ice cream a day is OK as long as there is "caloric balance"

>muh calories
>muh balance

please educate yourself.
>>
>>35003576
Certainly would not be "healthy" but if you eat exclusively ice cream at a deficit compared go your TDEE, you'll lose weight.
>>
>>35003576
If you want to lose weight, yep.
If you want to lose weight and be healthy, no of course not.
>>
>>35003481

Do you rember that guy in supersize me who pointed out that double standard

Put that down. Do know how unhealthy it is to be that fat? Don't have another helping and don't you dare get dessert!
>>
>>35003442
There's a tax on fatty foods in some european countries.
>>
>>35003621
>>35003627
Sugar causes your body to gain weight. American Heart Association recommends no more than 30grams per day! American food lobbyists have removed daily value of sugar from nutrition labels. Sugar literally puts lbs of fat on your body. It is not as simple as calories in and calories out, doesn't take a genius, only 5 minutes of googling and you can find all the evidence you need that sugar is cancer, yet we choose to follow the old "calories in calories out" speech.

>educate
>yourself
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 512x288px
I'm healthy, I swim six kilometres a day.
>>
>>35003685
>look I am arguing against basic science
Nice bait though.
>>
>>35003536
Well played anon
>>
File: animu face.jpg (76KB, 379x345px) Image search: [Google]
animu face.jpg
76KB, 379x345px
>>35003442
>mfw they're introducing a health tax on unhealthy foods in my country.
>>
>>35003714
>Pro health expert
>go on fit to talk about muh calories
>"Calories in calroies out"
>deficit
>"Anon why cant i lose weight?"
>"eat less u fuckin pleb"
>>
>>35003648

Triggered. I went from overweight to being in good shape on keto. I would be mad as a cut snake if i had to pay extra for butter because some fat cunt wanted to drink lollywater with their pizza.
>>
>>35003778

how stupid are you to not understand conservation of energy
>>
>>35003740

Is this just before a penis is inserted?

Your country must be full of retards or your government has it's priorities out of order.

You're probably Belgian or something.
>>
>>35003833
why does nutrition even exist if its as simple as calories in and calories out. think you fucking sheep bred american, look at the facts. Countries with less sugar and less massive carb intake = less obesity. America drinks hella soda and eats fucking shit sugary foods. Literally, get some proper weight loss education
>>
>>35003685
Sauce then.
>>
>>35002461

you know whats scary? I thought about what life would be like if I never decided to get fit.

i'd probably still be 220lbs (at my height that is bad), smoking, and eating fast food all the time. imagine if someone told me it was ok to be fat.

I wouldnt be the man I am today. I look at old pictures and think "what the fuck were you doing", it's crazy. and people want to say ITS OKAY to be fat.

why?
>>
>>35002461
America was founded by the religious loons who were facing discrimination in old blighty.
The education system has been broken as fuck for years.
It is hard to legislate against food.

During the wars massive tracts of land were put to the Plow. War ends, surplus production, what do?
Cut back, hell no, muh profits. Into muh subsidies.
High fructose corn syrup was born.
As only an example.

Tl/dr:
Murica is retarded. Look at their history. Look at their education system. Look at their governance.
>>
>>35003860
American drink lots of sugar with their buckets of fried chicken you idiot.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.