[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loose Skin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: weight-loss-excess-skin-18.jpg (12KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
weight-loss-excess-skin-18.jpg
12KB, 600x450px
Hey /fit/!

After almost 9 months now of weight loss I am faced with a rather large problem. While this picture isnt of me personally, its pretty much what I look like.

Dropped 80 pounds since January, and while I am loving how I look clothed, I look a thousand times worse naked now. To the point where I dont even try to go out and fuck girls anymore.

Part of me wants to go back to being a 300 pound planet because at least I didnt look like I was melting. What options do I have for resolving this?

Some other info:

-I seem to be anorexic now, because I dont want to eat and am terrified of losing even a day of progress. Daily caloric intake is maybe 1000, I burn about 3-4k.

- Im a 6'4" 23 year old guy, stocky frame, seem to be losing muscle mass but I dont feel weaker and have more overall endurance.
>>
Also, the food thing is complicated. I am literally never hungry, was dieting and battling hunger, then went to jail on some bullshit and have never had my appetite come back. I feel energetic, as mentally as sharp as I did in high school, and my sleep schedule has massively improved. I no longer bounce between feeling tired all day and not being able to sleep more than a couple hours at night. Is this my body making up for not eating by burning fat, and more importantly, will my appetite return once I am at a good weight?
>>
One and only bump
>>
Loose skin takes about two years to tighten with a healthy diet. After two years you're stuck with what's left. How much it tightens depends on age, health, race, how fat you were and how fat you still are.

So get to a healthy bf% and stay there for about three years and get the rest cut off.
>>
So you rather be an over weight pig than have a little loose skin??
Look up obese to beast loose skin on youtube.
>>
And also fix your fuckong diet. 1000 calories but burning 3-4k wtf.
>>
Try bulking up muscle to fill in the loose skin
>>
Just pull it back and keep it in place with pegs.
>>
If you haven't lost strength then you haven't loss muscle mass.

I was 392lbs now I'm 197 at 6'4. I still have around 15lbs of fat on my torso I need to drop and there's excess skin but it's been drastically reduced due to lifting weights and building muscle so the skin can grab onto something once the fat is gone and don't be fooled by how much fat you actually have. You probably have more than you think you do if your skin looks like they in the photo. If you can't see visible abs then you still have fat to lose whether you have excess skin or not.

Tldr lift weights, keep losing fat before u get scared of excess skin because it won't be that bad assuming you weren't 500lbs

Also quality of life has changed so much for the better. If I have a little excess skin on my lower stomach who cares. When you're 6'4 and handsome
>>
File: Collage 2015-10-04 12_31_35.jpg (281KB, 1080x1608px) Image search: [Google]
Collage 2015-10-04 12_31_35.jpg
281KB, 1080x1608px
>>34551923
Pic related, me
>>
>>34549870
I've dropped a similar amount from a similar weight and am 8 inches shorter than you and I have barely any. I must have good genetics.
>>
Coco butter. Srsly
>>
>>34551936
Wow dude. Really well done. I dropped from 342 to 235, have been using cocoa butter every day and powerlifting. Hoping the loose skin won't be too bad but surgery is always an option
>>
>>34551936
wow amazing job man. not op but I'm 6'0 I was 330 lbs at heaviest and now I'm at 197 and still dropping. Love seeing good before after fat pics, really motivating.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.