[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Open Gym Showers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: showers.jpg (25KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
showers.jpg
25KB, 600x450px
Does anyone else hate open gym showers? I do. It's not that I'm shy or inscure but I just hate being around other naked men.

I was a member of a sweet body builders gym that had open showers that I hated so much I would go home without showering which meant my clean clothes got smelly and I would have to shower at home plus I couldn't go t work from the gym.
I changed my gym to a chain that has closed showers and now it means I can be more flexable with my gym times but I'm paying more and the gym is shitty as it has fewer weights and more cardo shit.

Thoughts?
>>
>>34548861
>hate being around other naked men

Maybe being fit isn't for you.
Exercise, Diet, and Gay Sex is the holy trinity of working out.
>>
I workout at home, then I don't shower, ride my bike and go teach

no one ever says shit

they know not to
>>
>hate being around other man naked
>not shy or insecure

Then what is it? You are either insecure about your small dick, small body, or you're scared to find out you're gay.

Everything about your situation sucks. Your clothes get smelly, you can't go straight to work, so you're now paying more to make less gains. Grow some balls and get naked around other men because you're coming off as the epitome of betas.
>>
I don't mind it if I'm out and traveling.
Got my home gym all set up, and the gym I went to before that was less than five minutes away from everywhere in town, so they didn't even have showers. Supposedly to save on membership costs, but at a whooping $60 a month, I kinda doubt it.
>>
>>34548888
Absolutely disgusting tbh fam
>mirin quads
>>
>>34548861

i loooooove licking the walls for pubes
>>
>>34548861
It's not that bad if you're on like a sports team, with teammates
It's still uncomfortable if someone is looking at your dick though
>>
>>34548888
I worked with a sound enginer like you. He stank and had bad breath but no one said anything. He would lose verious tours because no one wanted to sit on a tour bus with him. One day someone told him to be kind and do him a favour but for some reason he freaked out. He still stinks.

>>34548906
I just hate being around naked dudes. My dick is average and I've been lifting for 4 years semi-casualy so I'm a good size and I'm in no way gay. I just want privacy, I guess I feel wired pulling my forskin back to clean my penis around other men.
>>
>>34548968
There is clearly something that you're insecure about but you may not even know it yet, otherwise there is no reason not to feel comfortable. Do you live in America? Do you feel weird cleaning your dick because you're the only one not circumcised? If not, everyone fucking cleans their dick, why would there be a reason to feel uncomfortable doing it.

In the end, even if you fucking fingered your asshole clean as part of your shower routine, you don't know those people. Who gives a shit what they think.
>>
>scrawny ass motherfucker
>like virtually no shoulders and shit
>no issues getting naked and showering my shit around

You have insecurities issues that you need to address. No big deal.

Let me put it this way : as long as you show that you want to improve (so basically being in a gym is already enough) nobody with the tiniest amount of common sense and intelligence will say or do anything against you.

That's why i never get why a shy or fat dude tells me "he's scared" to hit the gym. Why ? It's the best thing you could virtually do.
>>
>>34548861
>im not insecure im just..
Ok bud
>>
>>34548968

Stop being a pussy. what's the worst that can happen? someone points and laughs at whatever you're insecure about? just ignore them, say 'k m8' and go about your business.

If you let words hurt you then you have no fucking chance of making anything of yourself in the real world.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.