[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the ideal job for a /fit/ anon bf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: fire2013.png (645KB, 580x606px) Image search: [Google]
fire2013.png
645KB, 580x606px
What would be the ideal job for a /fit/ anon bf?
>>
manual labor of some kind
>>
Gay hooker
>>
File: 1443977618655.jpg (65KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1443977618655.jpg
65KB, 720x540px
>>34546798

My bf used to go go dance in normie clubs on fridays/saturdays for extra bucks.
Always hilarious when straight grills would hit on him.
>>
G4P
>>
>>34546798
Bf?
As in you're the /fit/ bf, or you are the bf to the /fit/izen?

Do you just want to get attention from girls, or do you actually want to get girls? Or do you just want a job you'll be good at?

I work as a firefighter and as security at a night club, security wins out for attention and actual girls laid, but firefighting always earns me more validation. There was a night when some of our entertainers introduced me on stage as the resident firefighter, I was swarmed so badly with drunk horny women after that that it was actually tough to do my job. Did get 40 bucks to take pictures holding the girls from a bridal party in the "firemans carry"

If you want a job that will make use of your muscle, then it probably matters more about how you train first, before figuring out a line of work to match. But the amount of available work that makes use of any kind of gains is depressingly little.
>>
>>34548002
Post your firefighter calender pics plz nohomo.
>>
>>34548002

this >>34548300 tbh fam
>>
tbh trader on wall street. intimidating people and being as stereotypically manly as possible are big pluses in that industry.
>>
File: dad.jpg (27KB, 412x412px) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
27KB, 412x412px
>>34548300
No calendar pictures of myself, but my dad did the local fire calendar, for our city, on/off for about 20 years, as Mr. November. I think the main reason my dad was so popular with them was because he usually placed in top 5 in World Firefighter Games back in his prime, so I don't know if I'd even get a spot over other guys.

Tried to google some of his calendar photos and got nothing.

As consolation, here is a pic of my old man now, I think he's 53ish here.
>>
Sorcerer King.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.