[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Squat low >everything reeks of shit the moment my cheeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1444384866129.png (448KB, 726x677px) Image search: [Google]
1444384866129.png
448KB, 726x677px
>Squat low
>everything reeks of shit the moment my cheeks get close to parting

How do I fix this /fit/?

Is it my diet?
>>
buttplug
>>
Shave your bumhole and learn to wipe
>>
>>34533778
try showering...
>>
>>34533778
You should try taking a shower every now and then and Washing your ass.
Also you probably have a bunch of hair that acts as a satefy net for any turds falling in the toilet after which you smear it around with a piece of paper.
I.e. dont be a gross subhuman and exercise personal hygiene
>>
You got to wash your ass, if ya must, or else you'll be funky.
>>
>>34533778
Take bath/shower and wipe your butt area (hand, sponge, idgaf). Tons of small poop particles will stay onto your butt hairs, even after wiping with paper.
>>
Is there a proper way to wash your ass? I always adjust the shower head so that the water comes out in a narrow, high pressure stream, and then bend over, stretch my ass, and have the water blast my asshole. It cleans it up great, but can be painful.
>>
>>34533778
lol, who the fuck cares you low test beta shit, the gym is for training.
>>
>>34533806
BEND OVER AND ILL SHOW YOU PAINFUL
>>
Get some soap, lather up your hands, and reach around and wash your ass properly, getting thoroughly into the crevice.

Rinse well. Congratulations, you now wash your ass in the shower like hygienic adults do.
>>
>>34533796

T- thanks Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
>>
>>34533870

It was in the first THPS as well
>>
Try not being degenerate piece of shit and wash yourself properly you double nigger
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.