[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I've lifting seriously for almost a year and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2015-07-07_18.56.49.jpg (36KB, 553x580px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-07_18.56.49.jpg
36KB, 553x580px
Hey /fit/

I've lifting seriously for almost a year and I want to try a different routine. I understand that this isn't normally recommended, but what would happen if I did
>squat
>deadlift
>bench
>ohp
>row
>chin up

6 days a week?
I get 8+ of sleep, 500 calorie surplus, sufficient protein
>>
>>34533686

Do you mean each one every single day? In that case what would happen is you wouldn't be able to recover and have your shit fucked up.
>>
>>34533686
could barely do that 3-4 days a week without injuring yourself, what routine are you doing now?
>>
>>34533686
You would hurt yourself and muscles would not get to rest, don`t think you should do that routine more than 3 times a week tops
>>
>>34533686
simply put, you would just not grow, be lifting bitch weights and feel tired all the time. Probably fuck up your body composition and suffer from ED as well, since it would be killing your test levels.
>>
So 3 times a week wouldbe better to build muscles?
>>
>>34533748
P/p/l 6 times a week, before I was doing a shitty bro split 6 days a week
>>
>>34533686
Holy shit, I haven't seen this pokemon in years .

Paraplegimon is my favorite.
>>
>>34533686
I took 3 months off in summer and had to deload everything 50%. I ran basically this program 3 days a week with linear progression , for 4 weeks to get within 90% of PR. Squat bp row ohp sldl curl calves. 3x5 for most lifts. Subbed sldl for dl to improve recovery.

After getting to 90% or so it was very obvious I wasn't recovering from session to session and broke it up into A B days with different progression.
>>
>>34533686
Eh, was on that kind of routine as a newbie and even only 3 times a week made me just spin my wheels and get nowhere. Didn't see gains until switching to a split.

But hey, if you are roiding or have one in a million genetics, go for it.
>>
>>34533686
I look like that while deadlifting, is it bad? Can't be arsed to get enough hamstring flexibility to reach the bar with neutral back, so I just lift heavier and heavier and hope it fixes itself.

Lower back kinda feels numb sometimes, but no pain.
>>
>>34533888
It is bad.

The only way to avoid injury with that kind of form is to put your ass as further as you can and rip your shins off with the bar.

Or just learn proper form, stretch your hamstrings so you don't have to worry about visiting snapcity.
>>
>>34533941
as further back*
>>
>>34533836
>on fitness board on anime website
>confuse digimon suffixes with pokemon suffixes
>>
>>34533686
you would go to snapcity because doing even moderately heavy deadlifts and squats every single day will fatigue your lower back which will lead to injury sooner or later.
>>
>>34533888
Try doing high kicks to stretch your hammies before, takes like no effort/time and it's fairly effective.
>>
>>34533686
Just do Candito linear.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.