[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is drinking this legitimate or is it a meme drink?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 41mV1IHUxSL._SY400_.jpg (17KB, 143x400px) Image search: [Google]
41mV1IHUxSL._SY400_.jpg
17KB, 143x400px
Is drinking this legitimate or is it a meme drink?
>>
Who the fuck drinks this casually? It's god awful.
>>
Is this a troll, who the fuck drinks vinegar.
>>
File: 1441557844565.jpg (65KB, 580x467px) Image search: [Google]
1441557844565.jpg
65KB, 580x467px
>>34530809
A health fad. Drinking too much can damage you enamel.
My mom drinks this crap every day, but don't get me started on that...
>triggered
>>
>>34530809
Drank apple cider vinegar daily when I was in highschool. Playing basketball I would literally smell like salad when I sweat. Kinda cool but got some weird questions.

Overall I did not notice any changes.
>>
I use it if I have heartburn.
It's pretty god-tier at stopping acid reflux.

If I had to guess, drinking it every day probably has a minor digestive benefit, but nothing substantial unless you have a problem. Should probably only do it before brushing teeth as well. So yeah, probs a meme in that regard.
>>
File: TurmericGinger.jpg (93KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
TurmericGinger.jpg
93KB, 600x826px
>>34530809
a tablespoon in a big glass of water helps digestion.

it pretty much fixed my acid reflux...

its supposed to also work on one type of Kidney stone... malic acid in it.. but when I'm out and about I'll grab one of these to go with a meal

http://kevita.com/products/tonics/turmeric-ginger/
>>
drinking straight cider vinegar is bad and can fuck up your esophagus

dilute it with water, and you might as well make switchel at that point

a lot of the claims that you'll see online for apple cider vinegar are complete bullshit, but it can mildly help with some of the claims

I don't have the links anymore since archive.moe died and I don't want to spend an hour scouring pubmed, but I was curious a while back and if I recall correctly it can help with digestion and help your body process simple carbs better. so it can be a mild weight loss aid, but it's not magic.

I believe I also saw a paper or two suggesting it could help regulate blood pressure. that's all I can remember though
>>
I used to take this shit in the morning to wake myself up. Like, a mix with water about one large shot's worth. I originally figured I'd try it via amazing amazon reviews, but meh. I think it's mom science.
>>
>>34530809
My girlfriend adds a little if that and a bit of tea tree oil to her water and drinks it causally. To be honest I have no clue how she stomachs it.

However, drinking apple vinegar is excellent for fighting UTIs. She's pretty prone to them usually, but they aren't a problem anymore.
>>
>>34530809
God tier. Make it in my hometown. The soy amino is a quality product, as well. Works well as a face toner. I usually take shots of it straight or use it as a salad dressing.
>>
It's supposed to kill candida. I can not tell for sure because it is hard to keep up with it everyday. Just like it is hard to remember medicine everyday.

I can tell you this though: If i mix a big shot with a half glass of water before I leave the house, I will not want to stop for fast food on the way to work.
candida are kind of like these parasites that live in your guts and mouth that make you want to eat junk food.
>>
>>34530809
Only if you chew and spit out your almonds into it and leave the acidic goo in the sun until the almonds become activated.

Don't worry about the acidity, it's balanced by the special alkalized water you'll be drinking.
>>
I find that it helps with stomach pain and digestion. It could be placebo, but even more likely is that the throat burning distracts me from the stomach pain.
>>
rooshv meme
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.