[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>know a literal lardplanet of a guy 5'9" 350lbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1444715922441.gif (2MB, 236x132px) Image search: [Google]
1444715922441.gif
2MB, 236x132px
>know a literal lardplanet of a guy 5'9" 350lbs
>he's not too well off
>he still manages to eat enough to get him to that fucking size
>wtf

Yet here I am, I spend about $70 a week on food and can't hit 3500 calories a day

Why?
>>
Cheap Fast Food, breh.
>>
$50 a week gets me 5000 calories a day, not that i eat that much, i cook for 2 people.
>>
You can buy a family size bag of doritos for like 5$, 2 liters of soda for a dollar or two, and that right there is 3k calories. Now add onto that with other shit foods like that, and you suddenly are eating 5k-6k calories a day

I mean shit, I have a friend who has a morbidly obese mother. She once went "grocery shopping" while he and I were chillin playing some cawadoody.

The woman came back with a box of chocolates, a cake, brownies, and other various shit. She sat down, ate all the chocolates, ate the entire cake, gave me and my friend a brownie, and proceeded to eat the rest of them. I don't even want to know how many calories that shit was.
>>
>>34528544
That myth about fast food bein cheap. People who say this have never grocery shopped
>>
>>34528598
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html
>>
>>34528595
Christ how fucking disgusting.
I've eaten bad before but hooly feck breh
I've never in my life managed to down 2 fucking litres of coca cola in my life. Hell, not even 1.
>>
>>34528520
Manlets have a lower TDEE. My 5'8 friend bulks on 2800 and i cut on 2900. Sicks breh, but that's the price you pay for being a big guy.
>>
>>34529785
>lanklets
>ever getting big

eat big
stay small
>>
>>34528598
Fast food being cheap being a myth is a myth. That shit is fucking cheap, get over it

One thing being cheap doesn't make all else expensive
You can get grocerie for cheap AND junk food and fast food for cheap
>>
>>34529770
>I've never in my life managed to down 2 fucking litres of coca cola in my life. Hell, not even 1.

You didn't even try
>>
>>34529723
That is fucking fascinating
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.